• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sweet Pecha Berries And Sharp Iapapa Berries (Romance RP)

By this point her whole face neck ears and all where bright red "um chase are you saying.......you want to be m-my mate?" She asked slowly her voice very high pitched

Shikyo walked towards the nearest club, where he saw a ballade dancing with its mate. "How strange. I never noticed but it seems bisharps and gallades are polar opposites to one another, perhaps he could be as they call a 'wingman' of sorts for me?

Rufus made his way through the forest, his massive paws pushing away any low branches in his path. He eventually made it out of the forest, spotting the Gallade and Gardevoir. Rufus watched them from afar, leaning against a tree. "... Lucky fellow." He chuckled to himself. Rufus felt himself blush at the thought of the Florges he met a year or two ago. "Hm, best leave em' alone..." He walked away, staying next to the forests border.

"If you would take me to by your mate, I would be honoured," Chase stood to his full height. He looked around to see if anyone has seen his little proposal and to rub in Valour's face about getting a mate before he did. The psychic type didn't see his dark type friend though and mentally shrugged his shoulders.

I...I.. yes yes I'll be your mate chase not only have you shown me kindness I so long for but you have not once tryed to end me so I accept to being your mate" she said bowing to him to show she vowed to be his life partner

As the Ninetales's expression turned to one of sadness, Elda couldn't stop her own from copying it, a slight frown forming on her lips and her brow furrowing. "Uh..." she let out an awkward sound, unsure of how to respond to his words. "I-I'm sure you just need a bit of practice. Yeah! All you gotta do is practice, and you'll become a worthy opponent in no time!"

Her eyes quickly shot open at her poor choice of words, and the shiny Espeon held a paw up and shook it frantically in front of her. "That's not what I meant! W-What I meant to say was that you need to practice to become a good fighter!" She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in as she spoke. "There it is. Sorry 'bout that..."

Looking off to the side at a group of dancing Pokémon, Elda calmed herself down, as she was still a bit frantic and worried about her verbal slip-up. She sighed, looking back to the Ninetales with one eye open. "Truth is, I was pretty bad at battling, too, back when I did. My Trainer only used me as defense, and to this day I'm not sure if I should thank her for that or not. Now I avoid battles as much as possible, act like they never happen, like they don't exist. It's a good life. Until you get caught in a battle." Chuckling awkwardly, Elda's attention moved back to the dancing Pokémon once again, and she fell into a sort of trance, almost in awe of some of the dances she watched.

The Lucario walked around not really knowing what he was doing. It was only his first day here but he was already bored. No doubt there was a lot of food but there wasn't much that amused him. "Why did I come here in the first place? There's not much people I can see being my mate and there isn't much to do either." Luke sighed and sat down in a grass clearing.

Rufus continued walking, staring off into the distance. "...?" He stopped. "... Where am I even walking to?" Rufus focused his sight into the distance, seeing nothing but more hills and fields of flowers. "... Looks nice..." He said to himself, striding to the fields.

Luke saw the pangoro striding along in the distance. "Hmm that pokemon seems like a friend." Luke ran over to the pangoro and tapped his shoulder. "Umm.. hello my name is Luke and this is my first day here. Could you show me around the place?"

Rufus glanced at the Lucario. "Hm? Oh, sure if ye' want..." Rufus would lead the Lucario into the forest, showing him the various trails and hidden areas. "So, that's the last of the forest..." He pointed in the opposite direction. "If you continue down the path over there you'll exit the forest and find the field. It has a lake too." Rufus said, the blossoms on his twig dancing along with the wind.

"Ok thanks for your help and your time. My name is Luke and like I said this is my first time here. Well guess I'll see you around." Luke ran off to one of the fields. He layed down in the fields and fell asleep.

Rufus was walking back to his cave, humming to himself. It was a guilty pleasure of his to hum and sniff flowers whenever nobody else was around. He snapped his fingers to the beat every once in a while, but not now. The blossoms on the end of the twig seemed to dance along with the tune. Rufus soon found his cave, which like any other cave was a large hole in a mountain. A small pond lay near the cave with a cherry blossom tree, which wasn't too fitting for a dark type Pokemon, but Rufus quite enjoyed it. He sat on the mat under the tree looking into his reflection.

A blue Florges whisked her way around the thick forest, her flowers often getting stuck or tangled in low hanging branches. Her name was Hana, back at her original home she was hatched a different color than most Flabébé. About 16 years into her life she left her home, soon arriving here.
Finally finding an end to the forest, only to find a Pangoro seemingly sleeping against a cherry blossom. Gathering her courage, she slowly approached the Pangoro and tapped him on the shoulder. "... E-excuse me... but can up tell me where I am...?" She'd ask shyly.

Rufus looked up, noticing the Florges. "... Oh...? Uh, sure..." He got up, now towering over the Florges. Rufus took a moment to examine the Florges, a slight blush growing while doing so. "She looks so... Nice...?" He thought. A wave of emotion washed over him; love to be exact. "So, miss, you are actually at the very back of the forest... But if you were looking for the field it would be in that direction." Rufus pointed to a thin path leading to the actual end of the forest. "Name's Rufus, and you miss?" Rufus said, holding out a paw.

"... Hana, it's nice to meet you Rufus." Hana took Rufus's large paw into her measly hands and shook it gently. She let go of Rufus's paw, now looking where he had pointed to. "... Thank you for telling me for where to go, I'll be on my way now..." Hana said, now heading back into the forest. She turned back around, giving Rufus a shy wave before disappearing back into the forest.

Shikyo walked out. "Perhaps I could find a grass type. I find them quite nice. I wonder if maybe a ghost type like a frosslass would be okay." He walked out towards a field where he saw a pangoro, lucario, and florges. "Mind if I sit?"

Ghost a black froslass floated into the clearing and sighed in relief as she had finally made it after three weeks of traveling as she went towards the lake her blood red bow blowing behind her a smile on her face

Nearby the clearing, inside of a stretch of forest was an overgrown power plant, long abandoned by the humans who once so meticulously operated it. Amongst the vine covered, sparking machinery floated a lone Magnemite, having mysteriously awoken in this foreign environment mere moments ago.

Thankful for the relatively familiar sights of electrical appliances, he (it identifies as a male despite being "genderless") levitated around the area, surveying it for any indication of how he may have ended up there, all the while making audible buzzing sounds such as *Bzzzt* and *Zzrt*

Dusk murmured, watching the various pokemon drift and mingle. Some giggled, heads together whispering. Whilst others roamed in groups showing off for Males or Females. The Umbreon mumbled softly, before heading down into the mass of pokemon. His ears were pinned up, curious but not threatening. He saw a beatiful Leafeon standing alone, before another male appeared, and she quickly turned her head in embarrasment when he responded with a kiss. He snickered playfully and nuzzled her. He looked sightly crestfallen, and he pushed his way through the crowd, before bumping into a mon'.

Rufus turned toward the Bisharp. "Oh, of course." He made some room on the mat for Shikyo. "See ya, Hana." Rufus would wave at the already gone Florges. "... That's too bad... I could've talked with her more..." Rufus muttered under his breath.

Hana continued down the dirt path, a soft smile on her face. "... How could a dark type just be so... Friendly?" She asked herself. Hana looked back, almost feeling bad for leaving Rufus back there. "... No, I shouldn't think about it too much..." She said to herself, continuing down the path.

"This city has many kind people. I wonder if there are any tournaments?" Shikyo looked into the forest near them "I come from a temple in a distant land, there I was the second best pupil, only trumped by a gallade. We were the black and white knights among the temple, serving as guardians to the temples master who was an old medicham."

Adam , a charizard , clumsily flew over the sky and fell down clutching his wing. On closer inspection it is easy to see a big tear in his wing "Ah! i really need to be more careful when flying over spiky rocks" he said as he clutched his wing "flew a long way and not a single pokecenter in sight huh just my luck"

Ghost looked around and saw shikyo and blushed the froslass hiding behind a tree and watched him smiling she remembered seeing him from the temples as she helped to keep everything in order there and helped make food and or teach if need be

Adam crawled his way along the path and when he saw some other pokemon he felt relief "Other pokemon!" he crawled over but when he got there he fell and couldn't get up "Ah! stupid wing!" there was obvious pain in his voice , his teeth/fangs were clenched and his muzzle was scrunched up.

Rufus gave a small nod to Shikyo. "... Yes, I suppose..." He lied back against the tree. "... Although I think that everyone should take their time to find what or who brings them the most happiness, since not everybody knows everything." Rufus said, cracking his knuckles. "... That's just what I believe though... By the way, name's Rufus, and you?" He said, looking at Shikyo.

"My name is Shikyo. However, we should tend to the charizard over there." Shikyo pointed to the clearly damaged pokemon that was struggling to walk towards them "it looks serious."

Hana eventually found the actual end to the forest and saw a large field with various Pokémon courting with others, potential mates. She looked around, seeing a Gardevoir accepting a Gallade, a Ninetales and an Espeon and many others too. She spotted a Lucario, but the male didn't seem to spark any interest in her. "... Nothing too interesting..." Hana murmured to herself. "... Maybe Rufus might be mate material...? I'm not too sure though, since we're complete opposite typings..." She blushed at the thought. Though she was a Fairy type, she thinks that the Pangoro just might be strong enough to protect her.

Adam let out a wail of pain as he struggled to crawl to safety "This seems like a nice place" he said but that was followed by a scream of pain "oh almost there!" he crawled a bit further but he fell and stopped crawling all together "can't...move"

Rufus turned his head to face the injured Charizard, noticing its fatal injuries. "... Ah, I see. Let's help em'." He said, getting up. Rufus picked up the Charizard, he himself being a foot taller than the Charizard. "Oi', Shikyo. Help me with this guys injuries now, alright?" He said walking into his cave.

Shikyo followed Rufus. "We won't be able to do much without a real doctor, but I'm certain leaves and mud will suffice for the tear in his wing. Perhaps i should go ask the others if they can help." Shikyo walked out of the cave to where the others sit. "Is there anyone who can help us with his injuries?" He asked calmly

Rufus padded back to Shikyo. "... Perhaps a friend of mine can help?" He looked around. "I befriended a Florges earlier that might be able to help us out." Rufus suggested. "Since y'know, fairy types are usual the best at healing moves." He said with a small shrug. "... I do have some herbs in the back if you wanna test those out instead."

Hana wandered around a bit, not interested in any of the flirty males that flashed her sly grins. She huffed before heading back into the forest, looking for Rufus. Following the path Rufus had shown her, she eventually ended back up where she had met him. Hana noticed the dark/fighting type carrying what seemed to be an injured Charizard. "... Is he..." She looked closer. "... Actually helping him...?" She asked herself.

Hana looked back up at the Bisharp. "He's not just a Pangoro, he has a name..." Hana huffed. "... But as long as it helps Rufus I'll help you." She strode by Shikyo and toward Rufus. "... What is the problem?" Hana asked.

Rufus looked down on the Florges, a grin spreading on his face. "Ah, you came back?" He chuckled. "That's good, since we needed some help with healing this Charizard since he's horribly injured." Rufus said, pointing a finger at the weak Charizard. "Wings ripped, gashes n' all. A gory sight, really." He warned.

Rufus looked down at the Charizard. "Don't worry 'bout it now, mate! Just relax! My friend here will help ye' out with those monstrous wounds of yours." He said, gesturing a paw toward Hana.