• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright, I'll admit I had that post saved last night while I still had the desktop to myself XD

But hey, least now we have a little something...hopefully we can progress later today. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alright, I got my last class of the day to go to. Then I gotta go get my laptop looked at later today. Will try to get involved as much as I can today, but I apologize if I am not as active as needed. I'll see you all later.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I feel that may also be the case with Shantae and Sarah, if given who has the most dialogue among her characters is any indication. But she's up against Sonic.

Indeed, Shantae is main. So a first round exit (If it happens) would suck. Though so long as she gets to shine later in the RP I can live with it.

I know who I'd like to be in the final battle, but a few more could be added so everyone can participate. When it gets to the final struggle, we should have everyone get put down by the final boss (presumably Sebastian) except for a few fighters who survive to fight. Mario, Link and Sonic are essentials, and I think that Phoenix and Shantae should stand their ground as well.

Alright, let’s settle a list. I assume there’ll be roughly 10 in the end, and Sonic, Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby are essential. Who else is gonna fill up these slots?

Yeah, same. That's what I was thinking as well.
My character in the final battle is Phoenix Wright, because he's currently the most iconic Capcom character not counting Mega Man.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I'm fine with either GV or Copen to survive to fight. I don't think I'll end up using both if there's gonna be like 10 survivors.

Although GV could be the most likely (because of Anthem), I just remembered that Lola can do it too, as well as Mytyl. Can't decide.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Let's not rush to the final battle right after the tournament for crying out loud, there should be stuff between the two XD

Alright, my laptop is dead for reasons I cannot even explain. Though I am borrowing a sibling's so I should be okay for the couple weeks needed to get a new one shipped back to me.

Has everyone had their characters get a paper? I'll have mine do so in the same post I have Sebastian explain the rules and stuff. Also what should the prize be? Something tangible like prize money or intangible like "whatever your heart desires." I mean, it won't matter but just something for Sebastian to say.

Alright, so I'll just assume everyone has a paper or skip past those who do not then?

I'll get a post up ASAP. Gotta do stupid chores for the father first. Life sucks sometimes XD

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
The equal power level thing also disables GV's and Copen's Prevasion, right? Maybe it limits it to once or twice per round.
Prevasion, in essence, allows the user to transform from flesh to electrons momentarily, allowing the user to make attacks go through as if the person never existed.

Sebastian: Excellent question Sans, one I shall answer when my stupid owner gets through dinner and some "homework" or whatever nonsense delays him.

Me: I'm sorry...

Sebastian: Sorry isn't gonna move this RP faster, is it now? Eat your dinner in shame!