• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think the key to this Rp surviving is if all the battles happened simultaneously, or else most of everyone will just be waiting for their match until they give up Waiting, because battles can last a long time.

Well, I'm never one to say no to any idea. Would help with awkward waiting. Though between the multiple characters here I have on top of my several other RPs and school stuff I sense a lot of hair pulling in my future to keep balance of everything.

I’m so okay with multiple battles going on at once. This thread needs revival, and that’s really the way to go. Just hope it doesn’t go from too little to too much...

I'll do my best to try and respond to all my opponents for these matches at a consistent pace. If my brain doesn't explode from all this we should be okay.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Yup. Lola is visible, since she's a robot, but Joule isn't (to most people), since she's a spirit residing within GV.

Hey, uh, one thing. Takumeme, I feel like maybe you should change up the Blade choices that Rex has got. I think it'd be better if he had Pyra, Mithra and
Nia
as Blades.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Also, Lola is on her regular form right now. The spherical robot one, not her fairy form, also called “Ultra Mode”.

TBH, given the number of RPs I am in I may not be able to be as active on this one as I'd like to be. I'll try but...yeah, just a warning.