• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
For who wins, I'd personally like to have Ganon win the match. Ganon and Eggman making it to the second round is the main thing for me, as I have a really cool idea for a spin on the rules that could be really fun.

Name: Meta Knight
Appearance: Looks like Kirby, but has a dark blue body, a silver mask, his Galaxia sword, and a cape that can be replaced with wings.
Game(s) they appear in: Kirby Games
Other: Kirby's rival, and lends him a sword if he wants a duel.

Name: King Dedede
Appearance: A big fat duck that wears a hat, and his trusty Dedede hammer. He also wears a red robe, and tan clothing underneath.
Game(s) they appear in: Kirby Games
Other: Gets hypnotized...like way too much.

And now, my own fighters, to change things up a bit...

Name: Daroach
Appearance: Daroach is a big mouse with floating hands, his Triple Star wand, a red hat, and a red jacket.
Game(s) they appear in: Kirby Squeak Squad
Other: The leader of the Squeaks and odysseys the world in a big ship.

Name: Metal Sonic
Appearance: Metal Sonic looks like a robotic clone of Sonic, but he has black eyes and red pupils.
Game(s) they appear in: Sonic Games

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For who wins, I'd personally like to have Ganon win the match. Ganon and Eggman making it to the second round is the main thing for me, as I have a really cool idea for a spin on the rules that could be really fun.

Woah there buddy, we haven't even decided if Eggman beats Pikachu yet XD

Also gotta love how Bowser would be the only major villain not to advance. Guess Bowser just sucks XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I think Pikachu has a fighting chance. He's bashed plenty of Team Rocket robots in the past. Including both giant robots and those designed to counter his electricity.

Besides, Eggman has a history of struggling against small but quick fur-covered opponents XD

Though as to who actually wins, well that remains to be seen till the match happens.

Is this Ash's Pikachu? Because if it's a wild Pikachu then that severely nerfs him.

And c'mon. Eggman's a genius. The only reason he hasn't been able to beat Sonic is because of the Chaos factor. I can explain if you wish. The main plan for Eggman in this tourney is to outwit and outbuild his rivals. In truth, he'd probably just build an electric-resistant trap for Pikachu with a bottle of ketchup inside. I mean, if Team Rocket can capture Pikachu, why can't a robotic genius? The only difference is that Eggman will blast Pikachu with lasers.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, for one thing, I think it would be highly unfair if we allowed the Sonic characters to use comic feats (This chaos whatever I presume) and not allow even a "wild" Pikachu to do stuff the anime-version can do. Or other characters and their spinoff material.

And I think you really are selling Pikachu short. Team Rocket might get beat in every episode, but they are able to develop high tech equipment on a day to day basis and some of their plans are actually rather clever. Pikachu is not stupid enough to just wander into a cage just because it has ketchup especially during a battle.

I question how Eggman would even know Pikachu uses electricity as he never met it before this and he has no previous fights to go off of for prep myself. And the way you describe Eggman's tactics just screams "Batman has prep so he wins" though naturally not that far XD

I think Eggman is gonna win this fight myself, but come on. Eggman has lost to Sonic many times without it being excused as "Chaos factor."
No, Eggman figured out just why he can't beat Sonic in issue 210. It's because of the Chaos factor. The unpredictable variable that is impossible to plan for. Due to being exposed to so much Chaos energy, Sonic is the embodiment of the Chaos factor. Shadow and Knuckles have also shown examples of the Chaos factor, but Sonic is the one that Eggman has it pinned to.

And the thing about the strategy? Sure, maybe Pikachu wouldn't fall for a trap like that.
Do you think Eggman's that dumb?
And plus, I may be selling Team Rocket a bit short... but only a bit. They're idiots compared to Eggman. Sure, they've got similar feats of engineering skill. But for Team Rocket, it can be explained away by blueprints, designs or materials provided by Giovanni. For Eggman, it's all done by himself. Also, Eggman is confirmed to have an IQ of 300. So he's REALLY smart.

Is this Ash's Pikachu? Because if it's a wild Pikachu then that severely nerfs him.

And c'mon. Eggman's a genius. The only reason he hasn't been able to beat Sonic is because of the Chaos factor. I can explain if you wish. The main plan for Eggman in this tourney is to outwit and outbuild his rivals. In truth, he'd probably just build an electric-resistant trap for Pikachu with a bottle of ketchup inside. I mean, if Team Rocket can capture Pikachu, why can't a robotic genius? The only difference is that Eggman will blast Pikachu with lasers.

I thought sanik won cause he's fast. :p

The Sonic comics are debated as even being canon, much less the be all and end all of canon.

I like them, but just because "comic says X" doesn't mean X is law for all Sonic canon IMO.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The unpredictable variable that is impossible to plan for

Sounds like Pikachu and the anime cast to me :p

Giovanni also has little direct contact with the Team Rocket Trio. He doesn't bother with them and focuses on their own matters. So it's pretty clear they build the stuff themselves. Besides I doubt Giovanni would design a Mecha-Meowth.

So? The Chaos factor can still apply to all mediums, and for all intents and purposes the comics Sonic is supposed to be the same Sonic from the games. Therefore, any feats from the comics can be attributed to the main canon Sonic excluding feats possible only through items or events existing in the comics. I'd even say that Sonic has absorbed FAR MORE energy in the games than in the comics, so the Chaos factor is especially true. C'mon. Eggman has managed to outwit and beat every other character in the series at some point. Why not Sonic? In truth, the Chaos factor is really just a name for plot armor and player input :p

Also, in said anime, Pikachu is more often than not saved by Ash and other Pokemon. He's only gotten out of a few, poorly-made traps on his own. Eggman doesn't make poor traps.

That's a different canon Robotnik. Before you try to come at me with my own logic, remember that the AoStH Sonic is not meant to be the same one from the games. Just look at the design differences.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
If you're not satisfied with the explanation I gave for how Sonic always beats Eggman and want something game-exclusive? Player input and plot armor. Otherwise, Eggman would win quite a bit. He'd still lose sometimes, but not always.

Okay, let's not give Sonic credit for anything I suppose XD

Speaking of Sonic, he and Shantae should be a fun match. Maybe they could dance during it since that seems to be a thing with Shantae XD

Holy shit, that’s a lot of posts. Leafeon is missing something in the bios, which I officially closed by the way, and Eggman is being compared to team rocket. What the hell is going on here...

I’m telling you, we’re doing a smash 2 when we’re done. I’ve got too many requests not to, and this is kinda the most successful rp I’ve ever made. Smash 2 coming soon-ish.