• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should I have Sebastian start the tournament right away, or announce the first match and give the competitors an hour before the tournament starts?

One thing, Jacob? This "special relationship means they can fight together" has to apply to Maya and Issun as well. Maya is part of Phoenix's moveset, and Issun is how Ammy commentates on the fight. Plus, the Xenocrew runs in when Shulk calls for a Chain Attack, so that has to be allowed.

I just went off the list Takumeme made.

1. Big Daddy(and Little Sister) vs Ganondorf
2. Pikachu vs Eggman
3. BOTW Link vs Bomberman
4. Sans vs Gunvolt
5. Phoenix Wright vs Takumi
6. Corrin vs Bayonetta
7. Samus vs Skull kid
8. Kirby vs Funky Kong
9.Copen vs Reala
10. Mario vs Bowser
11. Jackle vs Shovel Knight
12. Sora vs Amaterasu
13. Sonic vs Shantae
14. Rex vs Shulk

Black Knight faces winner of game 1.
Dunban faces winner of game 8

Where Big Daddy was the only one listed with an (And) listed next to a fighter.

Alright I edited it so that it is more vague. But for future reference we should avoid trying to cram all our characters into what are supposed to be one on one matches. Keep it for special circumstances only.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Well, just so you know, Lola fights alongside Copen, since she's the only one that can control the bits conforming Copen's EX Weapon system.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Funky was too caught up in his music to hear what was going on nearby, but Link wasn’t. He got out of his room and went down the hall around the corner, but it seemed like the fight had already ended. There was a surprising amount of people in the halls, but he assumed it was because of the commotion. Link decided he should do a bit of exploring, and followed the hall out into the courtyard he had seen from his room. He took a breath of (the wild) fresh air, taking in his surroundings.

Don’t think we didn’t notice what you did lol

Good on you

Also, off-topic, but... I'm currently planning on starting up a PRP with an original evil team and story. I'm currently looking for three "admins" who would be willing to join me and build the plot/world with me, Gyro being the fourth. Also two protagonists to join Godjacob. Would anyone here be interested?

Good on you

Also, off-topic, but... I'm currently planning on starting up a PRP with an original evil team and story. I'm currently looking for three "admins" who would be willing to join me and build the plot/world with me, Gyro being the fourth. Also two protagonists to join Godjacob. Would anyone here be interested?
I'd be game.

So, everyone in the lobby? Do I have Sebastian call up the fighters of the first match to get this going or are there still other posts needed to be made?

I was actually gonna have Ammy come in epicly at the end of the match and howl, so I guess everyone but Ammy.
Also, Ammy sees Ganondorf as a demon. That makes things interesting, since they're technically both gods.