• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
objection-vector.png

There's a massive difference between ghosts and gods. The ghosts of the Mario universe can become invisible, but choose to be corporeal. Plus, absolutely anyone can see a boo. Not everyone can see the celestial markings possessed by the Okami line (Shiranui, Amaterasu and Chibiterasu). Only peculiar beings such as gods, spirits and demons can see Amaterasu's true form, with the exception of a few such as the Celestial Envoys, destined partners of the Okami line and animals.

I'm sorry! :(

Have one more midterm tomorrow, and now my stupid laptop died on me which means I have to try and share the desktop with everyone at home. Either way I'll get a Sebastian post up by tomorrow, I am so so sorry...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I'd say Joule should be able to see Amaterasu's true form. She's a spirit, after all.
Also, the same characters you listed should be able to see Joule as well.

I think I found multiple errors in your post @Not Gyro Zeppeli.

He found another group of people, two of which wearing similar outfits but with pink and white variants.
Quick reminder White Bomberman’s with Kirby and Pink Bomberman is with Shantae and Amy.
like anybody in their group was being able to fully enjoy themselves. I believe we would make a good team...let’s say after this we team up, and crush our enemies one by one?
The “I believe we would make a good team” bit isn’t in quotation marks, making it look like it’s first person.

Sans is Sans after all. He's a skeleton of his own.
Also, I'd stop using all the Undertale references. There isn't really any way for then to know all about Sans, especially what he keeps extremely secret.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
True, but Reala and Jackle are extremely old beings that literally know everyone’s dreams and nightmares. If Sans or Papyrus ever had a dream or nightmares about any of their events, Reala or Jackle probably have seen them. Jackle tends to do more hands on things...hence why his mental state isn’t the best

Skull Kid and Majora’s Mask are two different personalities, with Skull Kid being the goofy prankster / pacifist kid and Majora being the evil, sadistic, overpowering one.

Sans has two personalities as well. The normal Sans with the friendly personality and joking. And the Genocide Sans which is deadly. Never mess with blue/red eyed Sans.

1. Big Daddy(and Little Sister) vs Ganondorf
2. Pikachu vs Eggman
3. BOTW Link vs Bomberman
4. Sans vs Gunvolt
5. Phoenix Wright vs Takumi
6. Corrin vs Bayonetta
7. Samus vs Skull kid
8. Kirby vs Funky Kong
9.Copen vs Reala
10. Mario vs Bowser
11. Jackle vs Shovel Knight
12. Sora vs Amaterasu