• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

It's a steel bucket, it falls on my head and if the embarrassment of a bucket falling on your head wasn't death enough, then concussion finishes me off

I drop a Snorunt

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
At least it wasn't a zombie Magikarp this time. Before I can pick it up, Magikarp gets run over by a car. It resurects as a zombie Magikarp and attempts to eat me. I've learned to deal with these creatures by now and pull out my katana to cut its head off. A Glameow comes by and eats the Magikarp remains becoming a zombie Glameow. Before I can strike it jumps on me and scratches/bites me to death. (This is how its done!)

I drop a Glameow

Psycho Monkey

Annoying Sister: Onii-chan!

Me: No Madison! Get the hell away from me! I'm warning you! *commits sappuku*

I drop a Bon Jovi CD

I hug it, it hugs me back, but runs me through with those steel wings of doom without meaning to.

I drop a Pikachu

I befriend the Pikachu but mistakenly try to put it in a pokeball (anyone remember that episode?) It uses thunder, but I dodge out of the way into the street where I am run over by a moped.

I drop Stonehenge.

C

Celadon

I slices me to death by using Leaf Blade just because I did not save it from the fall. ( you dropped it, right?)

I drop a mathematics book.

I catch the book, but unfortunately it is geometry. In my frustration in trying to understand proofs I shoot myself with a slingshot.

I drop a Nerf pistol.

Psycho Monkey

I always wanted to ride a skateboard. I get on and quickly remember why I don't skateboard, I have no sense of balance. I loose control and fall in the conveniently located pit of doom.

I drop the letter Z

The tissue is infected with Bird Flu and I am now infected and doomed to transform into a chicken (actually, it just is influenza created by birds, but this way to decieve it is better!)

I drop a Venusaur

Psycho Monkey

Yay fire! I like playing with fire and burning things. I build a massive bonfire using the lighter in my back yard for amusement. For even more fun I throw a can of Axe in the fire because I know it's flamable. However the can explodes causing a flaming log to shoot out of the fire smacking me in the face. I manage to live but I have several burns on my face from the log and I'm completely disoriented from the concussion it gave me. Still plaaying with the lighter, I wander into a gas station where I accidentally drop the lighter. BOOM! goes I.

I drop a flaming log

*Hears a whizeing sound*...*looks up*...*sharp key stabs my eye, and i run onto a highway, being flattend by a semi*

Drops empty soda can.(evil laughter)

Psycho Monkey

I fill the soda can with lighter fluid and put a lighter fluid soaked cloth in the opening of the can making a cherry bomb. I light the end and start looking around for something to blow up. I take too long and end up going BOOM! again.

I drop a ruler

I measure the diameter of a circle with it and shout "Eureka!", throw the ruler in the air and it falls on my head slicing my skull in half.

drops the circle.

The circle turns out to be 19 feet 6 inches. I decide to build a 16 food deep pool with the same diamiter. I forget that my pockets are filled with 2 50 pound weights, jump in, and drown...

Drops 2 50 pound weights.

Psycho Monkey

I pick them up and begin exercising. The weights are too much for me and tear apart my arm muscles. Without the use of my arms I can't eat so I die of starvation.

I drop food

Psycho Monkey

I spend $1million on all kinds of random items. However, I find out that the 1million was only the credit limit and I still have to pay it all. My bank account is running on empty from buying books this semester so I barrow money from the mafia to pay my bills. The mafia then constantly harasses me to pay back their money, but they can't kill me because then they wouldn't get the money back. Instead they have me do various "jobs" to pay off my debt. After three years of service I finally pay off the 1million and the $5million intrest. Unknown to me, I made a lot of enemies during my time with the mafia. One of said enemies hires an assassin who hunts me down and spikes my tea with lemons. I die of an alergic reaction.

I drop a bewilded Bidoof