• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

After a bizzare twist of fate, I am holding that flute on stage in front of half a million people. I try to play the flute and fail miserably. When someone trys to pull me off stage with a hooked stick, it cuts my head off because the part that touches my neck was sharpened to a fine point.

I drop a watermelon

Typhlosion4ever: The wet angry cat extends its claws and- OH MY GOD! GET OFF MY FACE! IT'S SHREADING MY FACE OFF!! *Brendan trips over railing and falls two stories. Brendan dies. Cat rips off Kirby's victory theme and dance*

Secad: Sem uses his aquamor powers to call up a tidal wave that takes me to a cannibal island where cannibals eat me. Either that or he just kicks me to the ban-lands

I drop the Halberd

I look up and-hey I've been looking everywhere for that! I'll just reach up and-*gets sliced in half because it was falling vertically and I wanna ripoff my pitchfork death*

I drop a cup of coffee.

I've never had Coffee before, so I try it. WHOA!!! *skyrockets off walls* WEEEE!!! ME LIKE COOFF- *gets caught in Helicopter blades*

I drop a broken Helicopter blade

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I convert the helicopter blade into a new katana. During combat practice I realize I did a terrible job at making the sword. It gets cut in half by my opponent and he/she/it impails me.

I drop a broken katana

I slice my limbs and head off with the broken katana. While suffering from blood loss from severing of the limbs, I also slice off my abdomen, alowing internal organs to spill out.

drops poke ball (Use your initiative here)

Psycho Monkey

A zombie Magikarp emerges from the Pokeball. I start laughing until it evolves into a zombie Gyarados. I only have enough to shit myself before getting eaten.

I drop a fresh steaming pile of shit (I feel bad for whoever picks this up :-[)

There's NO WAY I'm picking th- HOLY SHIT!!! *gets eaten by Zombie Gyarados*

I drop the Zombie Gyarados's sister (what the hell?)

While I'm crawling around on the floor, playing with my basset hound, Dyna, I crawl into its mouth just like little Misty did...but I don't live.

I drop Jose Jalepeno on a stick.

Psycho Monkey

I try talking to him but he won't say anything back. I come to the conclusion that he'll only talk to Jeff Dunham and Peanut so I hunt them down. After a life threatening journey that makes me grow as a character, I finally find Jeff and return Jose Jalepeno. I try talking to him again and he tells me to take three steps back. I do as told and fall into the conveniently located pit of doom.

I drop Peanut (not the food, the purple monkey)

Yay! Purple Monkey! We play some random game, and at the last moment, Peanut pushes me into the conveniently located pit of doom.

I drop the conveniently located pit of doom.

I open the comic book an- *is eaten by Zombie Gyarados* I land in his stomach, and decide to call him 'Fluffy'. I take one step and fall into the conveniently placed pit of doom (again. We sure love this pit don't we?)

I drop Fluffy

I catch the dog but it happens to be a ZOMBIE HOUNDOOM!! I have enough time to say "Oh fuck" before I die a very painful death.

I drop a zombifier.

Psycho Monkey

I use the zombifire on myself so that I can never die. I get a sudden craving for brains and begin hunting. I find an unsuspecting person but they turn out to be a white mage. The White Mage uses Life on me which should bring me back to life, but because I was a zombie, it kills me. (If you don't understand, play Final Fantasy)

I drop a book on white magic

For some reason I find the phrase "white magic" very rascist so I punt the book into outer space. It keeps going and crashes through the windsheild of an alien spacecraft, so now I've pissed off some aliens and they come to earth and another War of the Worlds begins. When society finds out I did it I get beaten to death by a bunch of blacks.

I drop a zombie Infernape to duel with Psycho.

Psycho Monkey

"Prepare yourself zombie Infernape!" We have an epic battle involving crazy martial arts moves that can't be described in words. In the end we're both completely tired out and I'm covered in burns from various fire moves. "You did well..." I said before passing out from fatigue. The zombie Infernape thinks I'm dead and creamated my body.

I drop my ashes

I try to be nice and return our beloved monkey-man's ashes to his minion space monkeys, however they think I'm trying to feed them and they take a bite of the ashes and part of my hand. They think I taste good when it was just the ashes and so they wolf me down before they realize that I don't taste the same everywhere else.

I drop George Bush

Obama gives me a cheery wave on his way to the white house... nothing there, let's see what Katie's up t- *gets slashed by master sword*

I drop the master sword

I get knocked out by glass bottle, the royal navy comes and catches me and says, "Well, this is the day that the not-so-famous Brendan Savem almost escaped"

I drop a pin (expects another copy of pitchfork and halberd deaths)

I sidestep it and accidently crash into Brendan, somehow freeing him as the royal navy is taking him away. Brendan escapes and the royal navy are royally pissed off and they come after me. I long chase ensues like the one off of the movie Apopcolypto and it ends in me getting cornered in an alley. I turn to my pursuers and start shooting fire at them screaming "You'll never take me alive!" Then one of them respondes saying "So we won't!" and sends out a zombie Gyarados. I have enough to say "Oh shit not again" before I'm eaten.

I drop a pokeball

A not-so-epic battle begins! ... and ends! Pixeity totally PWNS McCain! Battle ov- *insert picture of Fluffy here*

I drop Sem and Pixeity

Psycho Monkey

They gang mod me for no aparent reason. I refuse to be taken to the Realm so I perform an Axel death. (Not the golden Infernape, the Flurry of Dancing Flames of Organization XIII). In my last few moment I lament over how I never got to finish my fic.

I drop the unreleased finished Volume 1 of Rise of Team Neos

My teacher takes the rubber. When I ask "Can I have my rubber?", she kills me because I apparently said condom (That's why Americans NEVER say rubber)

I drop an eraser (that's what they say)

twenty years later...
I think there's a ring in it and try to use it to propose to my lover. It however is empty and so I am beaten to death by her purse

I drop a purse

Psycho Monkey

I find things in that purse that no man should ever have to see. To end my suffering I write my name in the Death Note and one of the conditions of death is that I forget what I found in the purse. Problem is I can't remember why I wrote my name down in the first place. Crap. 3... 2... 1... *heart attack*

I drop something completely different

Since you dropped a team healer, I don't die and only get health restoration. WOO! You hear that Linky? I got healed, who needs that smash ball. Wait! What are you-? *gets pwned by triforce slash*

I drop a smash ball (I'm not sure if I dropped this before, who cares)