• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Unfortunately I don't pick it up, my Riolu who has suddenly evolved into Lucario picks it up. "Feel the Power of Aura! Kamehameha!" I get hit with Aura blast so hard I get thrown into oblivion.

I drop a very pissed off evil space monkey

... what? You want me to say about how the evil space monkey ripped my eyes out and peed in my eye sockets?! Well forget it!

I drop a tantrum

I wish I was dead... WISH GRANTED! :o

Chainsawking: A Gabfest is when a group of people all talk to each other at the same time.

Drops Rosario. (Rosario is a girl, before you ask!)

Psycho Monkey

I find Rosario laying on the ground unconcious so I pick her up to take her to a hospital. She wakes up in my arms and thinks I had naughty things planned. Rosario pulls out a knife and stabs me in the face. I don't die, but I can't see where I'm going because of all the blood in my eyes and fall in the local pit of doom. (These things areeverywhere)

I drop eye drops (heheh try saying that 3x fast)

Psycho Monkey

There's nothing to pick up? Whyz there nothing to pick up? WHY!? Ehehehehehahahahaha!- *head explodes*

I drop Gir (look him up on Google if you're not sure)

As my hands are killing me right now, I can't really be stuffed to. But because of my horrible crime of not dropping anything, I shoot myself, then I'm eaten by Fluffy, then I fall into a conviently placed pit of doom, then my head explodes, then... Well, you get the idea.

I drop what I should have dropped in the post where I forgot to drop anything.

It falls on Ho-Oh, making into a rock throw attack. Since Ho-Oh is fire/flying type it gets x4 damage, and since Ho-Oh was weakened from the beginning it faints. I happen to stand beside it when this happens. A legendary pokemon activist group sees Ho-Oh faint, and they believe I did it. They kill me.

I drop Ho-Oh.

It lands beside a Gyarados, which tastes it. It doesn't like the soy sauce, forcing it into a rage, Thrashing about randomly. I was close to it.

I drop a Gyarados. (I'm going to start dropping random pokemon)

Chainsawking: Gyrados eats me before I even read the post
Secad: One penny becomes a billion pennies, I am crushed beneath its weight, well, at least I die stinking right

I drop a Wurmple (that random enough for ya?)

Psycho Monkey

Jupiter is bigger than the Earth. I die with everyone else when the two planets collide causing Earth to be destroyed. (Nice going)

I drop my sick brother (cause I don't wanna get sick)

I drop a Wurmple (that random enough for ya?)

Yup.

I start watching Pokemon on the TV. A couple of my classmates happen to pass by and they pwn me to death for watching such a childish TV-show. (Note: That's not MY opinion)

I drop a... let's see... Snubbull. Yeah. Snubbull.

Snubull starts gnawing at my foot, I try to kick it off, but it evolves into Granbull and bites my head off

I drop Wailord (whoever is going next is pwned)

classic. The pie is thown in my face, I can't see, and I run into a wood chipper. (that was a sweet death)

I drop a Scizor (random pokemon, same methodology as the pokemon battle thread)

The angry dog happens to be the angry cat who killed be before in disguise. He kills me again, and rips off Kirby's victory dance again...

I drop a Spheal

Psycho Monkey

I mistake Spheal for a kick ball and kick it into a lake full of zombie Magikarp. The Spheal fights off the Magikarp evolving all the way to Walrein in the process. It emerges from the lake as a zombie Walrein and impales me with its tusks.

*jumps on the Pokemon bandwagon* I drop a Zombie Infernape

C

Celadon

It falls on a metallic floor which breaks its cloak. It rebuilds its cloak with the metal. It tackles me to death using its new metallic body for not saving it from the fall.

I drop a molecule of oxygen.

After my previous proposal fail, I try again with the ring. The one I'm proposing to is already engaged, her fiancie(sp?) catches me and kills me.

I drop a Beldum