• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

He continues falling off a cliff and I jump after him because I am oddly obliged to try and save him...and I fail miserably...

I drop this week's homework. Fun! (NOT)

I make it and show it to my teacher. He says i have a 900% score, and the governement kidnaps me and does brain surgery, but i die during the *operation*.

I drop the governement.

What am I 'sposed to do with your friend?? o.O *whistles and pushes Dustin off a cliff* You know that cliff's pretty handy when you need it. But then when you let your guard down and start walking.... *ended up walking over the edge of the cliff*

I drop the "Handy-dandy CLIFF!" :D

The cliff falls on me and millions of years later im a fossil. Take me to oreburgh city and revive me! LOL ;D

I drop My coffee cup.

Please warm the egg if it dies i will pin the blame on you!

The coffee cup tilts once I look up. The liquid spills in my eyes and I go blind while in pain. I walk around searching for someone to help me and I fall off a cliff.

I drop a round hairbrush.

S

sheesheesh

I dodge, but go insane from how idiotic all of Magnus' posts are and jump off a cliff.

I drop my brother. He's in the US Navy.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
EDIT: My bad

You get crushed by the "Submarine Da" - the captain exclaims "WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" upon killing you.

I drop my manly beard hair.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I utilize an electric razor to combat the beard hair, but the hair is too strong. The razor explodes in my face.

I drop Captain Falcon.

S

sheesheesh

I shoot him in the face, but then Chuck Norris smites me.

I drop Charles Nelson Reilly.

S

sheesheesh

I go insane and kill everyone in sight, but then, cops... Yeah.

I drop a large rabid skunk on JUTM's head.

JUTM gets dropped on my head causing a concussion and resulting in a coma... when my best friend comes to the hospital she accidentally bumps my food tray which sends a knife flying into my jugular... i die instantly from bleeding to death

I gently set down a toothbrush

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Is currently wearing his Organization XIII coat* Wh-what's this feeling!? This can't be, I have a heart now! I can feel! I can love! I love you all! *Get's by Saix for bragging about having a heart*

I drop my awe inspiring Organization XIII coat (Something I would only drop if I were truely dead)

I take off my Green coat and put the awe inspiring Organization XIII coat on. It cuts off the circulation to my heart (it's way to small) and I die do to lack of good blood.

I drop my green coat. (but...but...but...b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut...RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAH!)

a bank robber uses it as a getaway vehicle and hits me as he is speeding down the street trying to out run the cops... i break both legs and am laying in the street and suddenly the cop car that was after the bank robber runs over my head and i die instantly

i drop a muffin...

Because of this awe-inspiringly huge number of 42, my brain explodes. Then I get hit by a Hostess truck and choke on the creamy goodness.

I drop Jimmi Hendrix in a can.

I found a can that had Jimmi Handrix in it and after he ran away I smashed my head with the can exreamely hard and I went into a concution and then when I got to the hospitel, the docters declared that I was dead then used the electric things and showted "CLEAR!" but then they used too much power and burned my insides with them.

Then I dropped a giant whale... ._.

I catapault said whale into the air and miscalculate it's landing area.....I was horribly crushed.

I dropped the perfectley safe captule (lol Ness)

I read the first book, believe it is non- fiction and jump down a magma chute to find the people......... i missed the ledge

I dropped lots of spaghetti (if you can get it that is)

I go to eat the spaghetti, but Luigi comes out from behind a bush, mercilessly beats me to death and steals the spaghetti for himself.

I drop a bottle of pills.

I eat the pills and Louis charges out of the same bush screaming "PEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!" at the top of his voice whilst mercilessly tearing me to shreds.

I drop an Arceus download advert ismant.

Despite its plushness, I get stabbed in the eye by its rounded nose-thing and die.

(but we sue Kraft foods for no good reason and won. The money helped me buy a pokeball casket)

I drop Action Replay codes for life.(this should spark something really good)