• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

StellarWind's Sketches

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I_Feel_Pretty.jpg

You all have Rain to thank for THIS one. XD

I can only begin to wonder what on Earth you and Rain were talking about that could result in Lt. Surge feeling pretty. Still, you two have a lot of win conversations. I approve of this madness! ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm with Lt. Surge's Raichu, WTF?

Someone must have spiked his coffee or something because I would have never imagined Lt. Surge dancing and singing I Feel Pretty. However, since you and Rain imagined it I'm thoroughly amused.

So what's next, Pryce singing Welcome to the Jungle while swinging on a vine? 0.o

Just the OOC-ness of Lt. Surge's picture is enough to make me lol. Adding the Raichu and the background is actually making me laugh out loud! I would have loved to see him sing this on the anime.

Now I will asplode with laughter if you suddenly draw a picture of Aaron or some other rather happy Gym Leader/E4 member sing some depressing song.

That is what I call hilarious. Lt.Surge thinking he's pretty, Raichu's "WTF?", and the background: A super lol combo. You should do more of these.

I LOVE the Raichu's WTF and I'm so with him on that.....

Overall, your drawings are awesome, some of the best I've seen.

Keep doing your best ;)

Toastie, you forgot Magnemite. That expression would be priceless if it had a face. I especially like the sun, it looks cute, makes me want to hug it *burns and dies*.

On to the Electabuzz, still pretty similar in design to the other nine-thousand electabuzz drawings you've done, but on the other hand, pretty stunning. I like the unique patterns on him and the great amount of detail put into it, Hidden Power looks just like it's shown in the games, except with your own twist of beauty and design.

To sum it up, excellent work of one of our best sketchers, keep it up!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Anyone who can make Magmortar look cool instantly gets my vote. I'm actually liking your version of him, it almost makes him look cute (I realise that this particular batch of critters isn't meant to look cute, but I find monstery types cute anyways)

Pinsir made me smile because he looks like he's falling into the corner of the page. I love all his body segments and his horn. It really gives him a true insecty feel. Glalie looks evil. That's enough said about him, except that you've drawn him perfectly.

Salamence is epic. In fact all that side of the page is. Rampy looks bad ass, like any self-respecting dinosaur should and Gyarados looks scary. The detail you've managed to get on his is impressive. If he came out of the ocean in front of me though, I think I'd die of fright instantaneously.

Now my favourite critter on display today has to be Carnivine. I just love how you've drawn him, I think you captured his essence perfectly. I love his sage little face and how he looks like he's flying. Perfection.

Tyranitar gets a big hug, just because he looks uber cute all small in the top corner there ^^

You never cease to amaze me Stel, I could look at your arts all day

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No love for the Demon Floating Head?

It's funny that I rather like a number of the Pokemon in that pic, but you did make 'em all look much more awesome than usual. Nice Salamence ^^

Gyrados looks like a bleeping anglerfish with the teeth. It certainly looks creepy, and would scare the living crap out of any opponent. I want one of your StelDos, Stel!

Is the big dragon on the left a Salamence? The wings don't look like plastic fans anymore! :)

Wonderful Carnivine and congrats on drawing that awesome Magmortar. It's much better than the official one which looks like it's had it's head crushed in a car compacter ::)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie: Nah, even I can't save Magmortar. The only person who really managed to draw a really awesome Magmortar is Irene, and she changed it a LOT to make it as awesome as it is. xD

Pinsir and Tyranitar were just sort of thrown into the corner of the page without much real feeling. Just felt they'd be appropriate. XD Glalies are probably SUPPOSED to look evil. They remind me of the Cacodemons from Doom. XD

And yes, oddly enough I think the Carnivine is my favorite in this too. It's not a damn muppet anymore! XD

Katie: Oh, the Demon Floating Head is awesome. He just looks scary as eff, but not quite as disturbing as the official art of some of these species. XD

Secad: I was actually using Viperfish for inspiration. Deep Sea critters make the best monstrosities. XD

And to everyone else, thankye. ^^

I'm in a bit of an uninspired state lately, but eh, my brain broke yesterday, I drew something, and I figured I'd share it with the rest of 'charms, after sharing it with the chat yesterday. XD

HunterMiddy.jpg

What happens when you cross Vampire Hunter D and 'Charms? Shiny Hunter Middy! With her Cybernetic Houndoom and PokeRadar (though unless the internet is a lot more broken than we thought she doesn't have a left hand symbiote. xD) She does however possess the power of the Soft Reset...

Oh. My. God.
I love the chains in the background!!
I know that's a bit wierd but I think It's very clever to have actual chains!!
Oh, and the houndoom's nice to. And the guy's hat.

S

sheesheesh

Epicness. Cyber Houndoom FTW. Sunkern win. Fragment fail. The picture in general is awesome.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That has got to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen ever xD

God, Stel, I love your art xD

And the little Bidoof in the corner fills me with lols.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Now THAT is an awesome pun - art, text, and all XD

Very nice Houndoom ^^ (But why did it suddenly make me think about Secret of Evermore...?)

Stel, the epaulets are win. Gaming consoles? Excellent touch. :)

Dude, Houndoom looks a bit like a ram with those horns.

I love the expression on those Sunkern's faces. It's all 'Agh, my sides...'

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That's one mighty fine lookin' clucker XD

And when drawn like that, even I like Marshtomp ^^

Grovyle is epic in general. Period. 8D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
XD I lolled.

Your art remains fantabulous as always Stel, and yes, I had to combine fantastic and fabulous just to get an accurate discription. All three of Hoenn's second form starters look amazing in your style. Then again, so do all Pokemon.

Lol, the puns. The randomness of the Grovyle made me laugh even more.

The Marshtomp kind of reminds me of Kermit the Frog for some reason. Maybe it's the eyes...

*explodes* That Combusken is is awesome! It actually looks like a chicken, and not some overstuffed chicken nugget. (I've always thought Combusken's sprite had chicken nugget limbs) Those claws are win. :D

Well that's made me look at the evolved Hoenn starters completely differently XD
Anyways, Combusken is amazing!
I like that your sketches are completely different to normal pokemon artwork, yet the pokemon are so recognisable.

from the way you are drawing, you make this look easy, and from all the drawings you made don't dissapoint, great job!

now on another note....

I HAVE A PLUNGER.....moving on....

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Been a while since I really had anything to post here. So.

Witch_Dwayna.jpg

Dway's Witch Forme. I felt like drawing it because the design is rather nifty looking. ^^

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Even though it looks like her upper half siphons off kinda weirdly, I really enjoy this picture. You did a wonderful job of portraying her in your style as per usual, and I like the additions (IE. the clawed staff and the wyvern familiar).

Lovely job, my dear. Keep up the awesome work. ^^

Hee, hee. Moar Halloween RP (unless I am mistaken) references. I love the boots. For some reason, both Dway and Stel draw awesome boots.

I love the characteristic Stel attitude with the wyvern. It makes me grin.