• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Out of Nowhere, I come flying after you on my Honchcrow quickly catching up to you until flew beside you and snatched the Briefcase.
(Can we have the theme Bird battle where everyone are on birds?)

I put on my Invisibility Cloak (<.>) and sneak up on you, stealing the breifcase while you're not looking. I take out my dimensional scissors and go into the real world. I put the breifcase in my bank account. Then I go buy a breifcase, acting like it's the one I just stole.

I see Omega hacking my bank account and run over. I use Kung-Fu to make him drop the breifcase. I take my dimensional scissors back out and go back to the Pokémon world with the breifcase.

I throw a lit stick of dynamite at PentaSlayz and take the breifcase. I strap on my jetpack, using the explosion from the dynamite as well as my jetpack to give me an exta boost out of there.

with my time traveling machine i hit aura with a bat, stole the briefcase, and went to the jungle (THE MIGHTY JUNGLE) and hid on top of one of the many trees THERE

with my blastoise i extinguish all of the fire and hit Aura with hydro pump and went flying to the sky and the briefcase fell to my hands and ran to Nasa and went to the moon and found a dimensional wormhole and got to candyland and hid on a giant cracker

Little did Flamey know, but I was a stowaway! I found the cracker, punched his guts out, and ran away with the briefcase. Then, I moved to Neptune and built a shack near the core of the planet.

I proceed to kick the briefcase away from Flamey into a soccer goal currently flying past on a comet. This triggers a tripwire inside the goal, activating a rocket installed on the comet to make it move even faster. This makes it go off trajecteory and fall on a nearby planet. It lands on a nearby alien civilization. This is seen as war from another civilization on the planet, which soon escalates into a full world war. Eventually, the planet explodes and the invincible case flies straight into a black hole. This expands the horizon enough to leech off the nearby star. After it is big enough, I use a machine causing the black hole to emit enough Hawking radiation to die, leaving only the briefcase. I grab it and leap into my pocket dimension.

Beforehand- I snuck my way into Sciencewars hair, disguising myself as head lice. When he escaped into his pocket dimension, I traveled with him, then reformed into my actual being and took the briefcase, hiding behind a conveniently-shaped lamp.

I noticed how conveniently-shaped the lamp is, and looked behind it. I hit @PentaSlayz on the head with a shovel and took the breifcase. I ran with it into a spaceship. I powered on the spaceship and went into hyperspace, stopping when I was a few light-years away.

I powered off the ship and went into the storage unit to collect the breifcase. I realized it was gone, and got some detectives to figure out how. I tracked down @Silver-Solis and snatched the breifcase out of their hands.

Suddenly a wormhole opens and giant Gyrados shaped ships fly out, with cannons outfitted on their sides. The Karp Fleet is here

They shoot giant flaming Magikarp at the spaceship, starting a massive space battle as I steal the briefcase

When I awoke from a rather hard bonk on the head, I noticed pelican was just lying there, engines on.
I drove into the heat of battle, screaming "PELICAAANNN!" then smashed into the large-Gyrados shaped ship- landing upon @Mr Fishykarp shoulders, stealing the briefcase.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Suddenly, lava started to spread out of the superfice.
I kick Penta in the face stealing the briefcase and run to the spreading lava, launching me to the sky. Perfectly, I land in a Gyrados ship, with the stole briefcase.

I put on my breathing-in-space helmet and unsheathe my ninja swords. I backflip into the Gyarados ship. I use my swords to slice everything in sight as I run down a corridor, finally reaching the room @Mecha Who was standing in. I sheathe my swords and grab the breifcase, using my grappling hook to zip back up to my ship.

I set the thrusters on the Gyrados Ship to full power, sending it crashing into @PeridotPikipek's ship, and set it to self-destruct.
The 'teeth' of the ship, which have pierced the hull of the other ship, grip tightly to stop the other ship from escaping and I enter via a small hatch in one of them.

I race down the corridors and reach Peridot, opening a portal to the Magikarp dimension behind me. I throw a Magikarp attached to an extending cable, which wraps around her and pulls her, and the briefcase, with me into the dimension, closing the portal and snatching the briefcase from her hands.

I look around at all the dead Magikarp around me, and my eyes turn red. You're about to face a hatred like nothing you've ever seen before.

I open up dimensional rifts, tearing holes in the very fabric of reality, and tackle you into one of them, arriving at the beginning of time itself. I take your Pikachu and let out a punch fueled by my anger and the power of all the Magikarp in the Multiverse, resulting in a massive explosion, known to most of us humans as the Big Bang.

I grab the briefcase and just float there in space, waiting

Im not like 'normal people' I believe in Lord Helix, who comes around and creates the universe. But without Magikarps because they suck. He also decided to smite Mr.FishyKarp because of the explosion, and I came around and stole the briefcase, and used a portal gun to travel to the distant part of the galaxy, and meet Yoda, who started to sing about Seagulls.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I look at the explosion. Big, I can say. But not strong enough to beat me.

I take my red blade sword and swing it around, after that jumping to the place where @Glaceon trainer was, attacking him more times you've killed an insect. But I'M not done YET. I start to conjure a power that create holes in reality, destroying every single type of reality and every single thing in it, even things outside it. With that, I steal the briefcase, running to the end of the reality.

With the stolen briefcase, I wait for someone actually fast enough to get outside reality itself.

I use an OP force field, and surround my self with it. After the explosion, I run after Mecha and use a disarming technique to remove his blade. I then use a grappling hook to take the briefcase, and portal gun away, but RETRACT the portal before anyone else goes through.

I use the tracker I placed onto the briefcase, and plugged in the cords. Onto the portal gun. I lept through, and teleported to Koopa, and said, "Hello, that's my briefcase." And used a steel knocker to hit him upside the head, and stole the briefcase back. I then call in the TARDIS and use it to go to the edge of the universe, that hasn't even had the 'big bang' reach it yet.

I stare down Lord Helix as I drift away, burning up. But my hands magically light up, I'm not finished yet

You're sitting at the end of the of the universe when a flaming lord helix hits you in the face, followed by a massive punch. Sending you flying. I snatch the briefcase

A rainbow farting unicorn blasts past you, stabs you with its unicorn horn, winks at you and makes you fall in love with her before snatching the briefcase and slapping you, then flies away to Magical Poop Land after going through many portals, crazy mazes and through tricky riddles and puzzles and harsh booby traps. Rejoices with the other magical rainbow farting unicorns while waving the briefcase around in the air. Then eats the briefcase and swallows it completely.

I bite through the extension cord and call out my Mega Alakazam. It teleports us to the rainbow farting unicorn. I tie the unicorn to an operating table. I perform surgery on the unicorn, with Mega Alakazam as the nurse. I manage to get the breifcase out of the unicorn's stomach and sew the unicorn back up. I get back on Mega Alakazam's back and teleporrt out of there.

I intersect the teleportation using the TARDIS, and knock you out using the sonic screwdriver. (The doctor said it wouldnt hurt anyone) and stole the suitcase and traveled to a distant planet.