• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

*you mysteriously see the briefcase float out of your arms and float far away*
I then make 100 exact duplicates of the briefcase
(wondering what we are even fighting over, I open the briefcase and see that it's completely empty!)
(I then put in a single mega stone that can mega/primal evolve all fully evolved Pokemon in the Pokemon Universe. I also put in my friend code and a perfect 6 IV Shiny Gastly with a Docile Nature and its holding a Golden Bottle Cap. These items cannot be taken from the briefcase unless 1. you put in something that is equally amazing 2. the game ends or 3. Sciencewars the creator of this game doesn't want this)
@Sciencewars is this ok?

"Well of course its empty" I laugh as I appear from behind you "the item inside was removed quite a while ago and used to gain ultimate power for one of the other people trying to get it. Its been empty for ages"
I grab the briefcase and slam you in the face with it
"Do you think I care about the items inside?" I ask as I knock you back "Some glorified Power-Up?" I slam you to the ground

Using pure DETERMINATION, I steal the briefcase. But, for some reason, I just stand there with it. I don't go anywhere, I don't hide it, I don't do anything...

I summon my winged pikmin to chase you (Sorry, your sig got the idea in my head), then teleport away into my underground base

(@Ry_Burst Wait, Wait Wait, when could you control me?)
I summon Chara the demon. They go in your Base, take the Breifcase, kill your Pikmin, and give the Pikmin to me. I teleport into a different timeline where we weren't fighting over the Briefcase, but I (not on purpose) Leave the portal open.

(We don't follow traditional RP rules. Controlling characters are fine, and it's all about the chas of the game itself.)

Odd-Eyes follows you through the portal. I fire a laser blast killing the Pikimon an snatching the briefcase.

I destroy Odd-Eyes with the spell Dark Hole. Now I set the pendulum scales and summon Odd-Eyes and Stargazer magician. Next I play Odd-Eyes Fusion and summon Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Now I soar ahead and snatch the briefcase.

Nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, Odd-Eyes

Godamnit, I can teleport, so I disappear. Then, through extremely bad stroywriting, you fall into a pit, the briefcase landing conveniently in front of me, and you are never to be seen again. I pick up the briefcase, and start to sing a happy song

Well tough luck, I'm still in my present time, where I still have the briefcase. Everything that just occurred will happen to you again, and you'll end up in a pit

After a dramatic thing where the pit ate me and then spat you out, I realise that this isn't what happens with a crappy plotline, and corrects it to the happily ever after ending that it's meant to be

I go through layers of meta walls in order to become the authour that created the Storyliner, disabling her abilities, tracing the teleport's location, and allowing myself to take the briefcase. I jump through another meta wall, briefcase in hand.

The Wormhole brings me to a distant universe, where we were never fighting for the Briefcase. (Sound Familar?) I call Jayfeather, and he heals me. It turns out he stole the briefcase from you, and I take it.

I happen to be dimension-surfing at the time, on a literal flying surfboard as the case may be. I swoop by and grab the briefcase with a Bug-Catcher net.

Giving chase on foot (the surfboard conveniently runs out of fuel), I hurl a boomerang with hooks on the ends. A hook loops around the handle of the briefcase, and the boomerang & briefcase return to me.

Unluckily (For you) The Boomerang was also remote control toy. I Have the controller, and I direct the boomerang (And the Briefcase) to me, and I fly away

I open up a portal to the Karpiverse right in front of you, and you, unable to stop yourself, fly in.
The fall makes you drop the Briefcase, I take it, and my Magikarp Army surrounds you

I float into the Main Universe on a Karp-Kyogre, whose rains cause all low-lying lands to be flooded.
Then a massive Tidal Wave appears, full of Magikarp, with myself and Karp-Kyogre at the top.
It washes away an entire continent and sweeps up you with the Briefcase

I come with the lake trio and I use my dimensional portal gun to send the briefcase across the water and disappear it into the many universe that I visit before.
Ps. I have a way to summon allies with stamps.