• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

This game is very simple. Basically, the person starting out, me in this case, will say something like:
"I steal the briefcase."
Then, the person after would describe how they take the briefcase.
"I punch you in the face and grab the briefcase."
After that:
"I snatch the briefcase and hop into a helicopter." "I shoot down the helicopter and grab the falling briefcase."

Ect, ect. You can do close to anything, go wild! There aren't any rules on how to respond, except for that you have to take the briefcase.
To start out:

I steal the briefcase.

Giratina turns its butt right around, picks me up, and takes me out of the distortion world, right where your Gallade teleported you. It swallows the briefcase, goes back into the distortion world (with me, of course), and floats for its life.

Giratina return and gallade get that briefcase and thunderus come on out and ride away with the case in my bag and go ditto use transform and now it's hard to tell who is real and not.

I grab the briefcase by sneaking behind you and vanished in the shadow
Pokeballs will break it there is a crack in them releasing the pokemon and fleeing away this also classifies for any effect of fire or any elemental.
Thunderous pokeball is a master ball so no effect and I have a seal to protect each pokeball and takes mine back.

Last edited:
(Can we stop with the Pokemon? It's getting annoying and unoriginal, which is the exact opposite of this game.)
I grab a mech and shoot you and the briefcase into the air with a missle. I then reach out and grab the briefcase.

Last edited:
Using my previously-mentioned waterbending, I lift the boat out of the water by forming a giant hand. The thumb pokes the briefcase and it falls to me.

I use the mind powers I definitely have to pluck the briefcase from your grasp and I jump into a portal that takes me to an unknown location, briefcase in tow.

Well, turns out the portal we took us somewhere deep in Canada, so I call upon ma boi Mattie (personified Canada from Hetalia), who bestows upon me the sacred power of the moose, which I use to snatch the briefcase back. I then ride my new moose friend into the sunset, my maniacal laugh returning.

(God, I love this. xD )

I jump inside the portal too and throws an huge pile of debris (Superman style) in your way and pass by on an magic carpet (Man, i'm weird) and grabs the briefcase.

I kill you with a heat seeking missile and you crash onto the ground I then search your dead body for the briefcase I grab the briefcase and teleport to Maldova where I create a giant castle where I protect the briefcase.

I don't know if its allowed to kill people, but eh.
An alternate universe me drops from the sky and turns into a shadow to slip through the castle walls I then steal the briefcase and jumps to Saturn.
(That was the most cheesiest post I've ever done.

I use a ship to reach Saturn and grab the briefcase with a grabber and take it away.
(Did anyone have a clue what's inside the briefcase because it has not a lot of its content is told or shown) or ignore this remark and continue on.

In my spaceship that survived the explosions, I blast to you and the briefcase in and fly back home.
(I think there is a better way of resolving this but who knows, I am helping out a person so it okay and there is nothing about helping others in the rules.)