• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Hi, new request!

I would like to request a sprite, overworld sprite, back sprite, and walkie of my OT character (different outfit):

Teenage girl, brown eyes, long brown hair (similar to FR/LG girl's hairstyle)
Clothes:
Pink knee-length dress with red floral print (no leaves or stems, just the flowers xD)
Hat similar to FR/LG girl's but with purple ribbon and a bow instead of Pokeball symbol
Black leggings (capri length with lace trim on hem), Black dress shoes, Purple backpack, gold necklace.

Thanks!

Hey SS. I'm giving you full reign: do whatever you want. Change the outfit or the pose or whatever to what you think looks best. Just heed the character description and do something with the same vibe.

thankyou so much sweetsmoochum i love them, this is really gonna help my comic thanks
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Shiny Eevee link=topic=3265.msg49748#msg49748 date=1204158749]
Ashley, those are great! I especially like those walkies!

Great job, Ashley!
[/quote] Thank you. :)

I'll make your request, TCE479. :)

[quote author=joshquixote link=topic=3265.msg49829#msg49829 date=1204175148]
Hey SS. I'm giving you full reign: do whatever you want. Change the outfit or the pose or whatever to what you think looks best. Just heed the character description and do something with the same vibe.

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg49875#msg49875 date=1204234459]
Awesome as usual!! I really think you are improving drastically with your spriting. :D
[/quote] Thank you.

In the meantime, here's something I made for when St. Patrick's Day comes. :) I hope you all like it. Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me. :)

Which do you like better?
AshleyisIrish.png

AshleyIrish.png

Wow, Ashley, you really have cranking out the sprites lately, haven't you?
I like those St.Patrick's day ones! I was thinking about making sprites for St. Patricks day too, even though I already missed Valentines day. Great work, SweetSmoochum!

Woah, you've been real busy lately!

Sorry for not posting for a while, the pixel art's kept me pretty busy (I still have requests to do @.@)
Nice st. Patrick's Dat stuff, I was thinkin' of doing Slink's Zangoose was green stripes and a Lepricon hat xD

I do have a wierd ibbsesions with lepricons.

Good luck with all the requests!

~Slink

Don't worry, I'm not here to ask for anything. I'm just going to say how great your work is. Your St. Patrick's day thing looks great. Both of the pictures look great. Then again, I'm not great at art criticizing, so they all look the same. Maybe a Pokecharms Day thing will hit you with an idea soon.....Keep it up, I love your work.

Wow, Ashley, you really have cranking out the sprites lately, haven't you?
I like those St.Patrick's day ones! I was thinking about making sprites for St. Patricks day too, even though I already missed Valentines day. Great work, SweetSmoochum!
Thank you. :) (I'm half Irish.)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg50296#msg50296 date=1204465703]
Woah, you've been real busy lately!

Sorry for not posting for a while, the pixel art's kept me pretty busy (I still have requests to do @.@)
Nice st. Patrick's Dat stuff, I was thinkin' of doing Slink's Zangoose was green stripes and a Lepricon hat xD

I do have a wierd ibbsesions with lepricons.

Good luck with all the requests!

~Slink
[/quote] Thank you. :) (Leprechauns are adorable. My favorite is Lucky who likes Lucky Charms.)

[quote author:plapti link=topic=3265.msg50349#msg50349 date=1204480899]
Don't worry, I'm not here to ask for anything. I'm just going to say how great your work is. Your St. Patrick's day thing looks great. Both of the pictures look great. Then again, I'm not great at art criticizing, so they all look the same. Maybe a Pokecharms Day thing will hit you with an idea soon.....Keep it up, I love your work.

I got some stuff done. I apologize for not being on much. (I'm in dance club now and I get to do tap dancing.)

Here are parts of some requests.

I finished Joshquixote's girl trainer. (I also added in some Taillow overworlds seeing as I took a long time to post your request and for not yet starting your Alfred sprite.) I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
SportyGirl.png

I was also able to get Cubone's overworlds done. (I've been working on my updated version of all the Fr/Lg overworlds by recoloring them all. I'll get to work on your backies after making Albert for Joshquixote.) I hope you like these. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
ForCubo.png

I've also made Vespiquen and Chikorita cosplayers. (I'm thinking about putting them in the TC thread if they're good enough.) Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.
Cosplayers.png

*List of requests.*

1. Make Alfred Pennyworth for Joshquixote.
2. Make overworlds and big Gary sprite in lab coat for Ruubje.
3. Make backie of Cubone's sprite in pink.
4. Make a sprite, overworld sprite, back sprite, and walkie for TCE479.

(These probably won't take too long, so anyone could still request something.) :)

Thank you for the overworlds Ashley! Like always, your sprites are amazing. Just a question, can you make the backies of the new girl in my avie? If you've already started the others than that's fine. Thank you for all my requests!

~Cubone~

Thank you for the overworlds Ashley! Like always, your sprites are amazing. Just a question, can you make the backies of the new girl in my avie? If you've already started the others than that's fine. Thank you for all my requests!

~Cubone~
Sure. You're welcome. :)

I finished TheCarolinaExpress479's request. I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
ForTCE479.png

*Checks list again.*

1. Make Alfred Pennyworth for Joshquixote.
2. Make backie of 2 of Cubone's sprites.

Edit: I finished Ruubje's request. I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
Gary-1.png

My friend, John, asked me to make him into a Pokemon trainer, so I did. ^_^ I also made my trainer sprite in a new outfit/pose from my fan fic. (My fan fic is on Pokemonxs.com, though.) What do you think of these sprites? :)
2Wow.png

I made them a long time ago with a Tracey sprite, too. (Yours is better, though.)

I hope you like these. :) Credit goes to spriters-resource, Pokesho, and me.
Tracey.png

Hello, Ashley. Those are quite excellent sprites, if I may say so. :)
I love your trainer sprites all the way back on page 1. They're gorgeous! How long does it take you to make a sprite?!?!

[size=7pt]Hey Ashely it's me Reece (PokemonXS #1_fan_08) Just here to say keep up the good work and like always you never let me down![/size]

Reece​

i love the tracy overworlds in the inmprtal words of tony the tiger "there great"
Thank you. :)

[quote author=cocosmoon link=topic=3265.msg51006#msg51006 date=1204769916]
Hello, Ashley. Those are quite excellent sprites, if I may say so. :)
I love your trainer sprites all the way back on page 1. They're gorgeous! How long does it take you to make a sprite?!?!
[/quote] Thank you. :) The answer to your question is: It depends on what kind of sprite it is. It takes me less a few hours to make, but sometimes I stall a little bit. :-[ (Some sprites only take up a half an hour.)

[quote author:pikachu_2008 link=topic=3265.msg51074#msg51074 date=1204837894]
[size=7pt]Hey Ashely it's me Reece (PokemonXS #1_fan_08) Just here to say keep up the good work and like always you never let me down![/size]

Reece​

I finished Cubone's requested sprites. I hope you like these. :) Credit goes to you, me, and Spriters-resource.
4Cubone.png

Here's Joshquixote's finally finished sprite. (It took me a 1/2 hour.) I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to you, me, google, and spriters-resource.
4JQ.png

Alfred Pennyworth cool i'm watching batman right now hehehe it looks realy good

Thank you. :)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg51251#msg51251 date=1204927817]
Thank you so much Ashley!
[/quote] You're welcome.

Seeing as I have no requests at the moment, here are some sprites I've been working on. Credit goes to spriters-resource, (pokesho for color pallet of Molly Hale), and me.

Coolthings.png

I also made a trainer card. :) Credit goes to spriters-resource, bulbapedia (for colors of badges), and me.

TrainerCards.png

Anybody can use these as long as they give credit. :)

and now, time to request something that will take you all of about 30 seconds after you receive the request

I want a human chibi sprite made from beautifly without the wings, and I want it to wear whatever clothes that you feel like making him wear, though I want brown hair and a black hoodie, and blue denim jeans
;) tehehe...pweaze an' thankye

also, so that you'll have something to actually do, howabout a back sprite of that guy that has that hoodie, and if it's too hard to put the hood on, the the hair goes down about halfway down the neck. oh, and if you can't do the hoodie on the head, I would prefer that the hood remains on the sprite, just on his back...
pweaze pweaze pweaze Ashwey?

also, as so many others have said before me, your sprites are the most bestest

hey sweetsmoochum, long time no talk. If you remember, you made the sprite that's on my trainer card in my sig :p

anyways, i was wondering if you could take another request since i adore your fantastic work!

Would it be possible for you to make a new trainer sprite for me?

I want something in the lines of an "ace" trainer or a "cool" trainer but something original.
and someone looking a little like Gary.

with brown hair and make his clothes cool :p

thanks a million!

and now, time to request something that will take you all of about 30 seconds after you receive the request

I want a human chibi sprite made from beautifly without the wings, and I want it to wear whatever clothes that you feel like making him wear, though I want brown hair and a black hoodie, and blue denim jeans
;) tehehe...pweaze an' thankye

also, so that you'll have something to actually do, howabout a back sprite of that guy that has that hoodie, and if it's too hard to put the hood on, the the hair goes down about halfway down the neck. oh, and if you can't do the hoodie on the head, I would prefer that the hood remains on the sprite, just on his back...
pweaze pweaze pweaze Ashwey?

also, as so many others have said before me, your sprites are the most bestest
I'll make what you requested. :) & thank you. :) (I still think others are better, though)

Here is your human chibi sprite. :) I hope you like it. :)
ContestKing.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource, Lil King, and me. :)

[quote author=patrickbettencourt link=topic=3265.msg51500#msg51500 date=1205022105]
hey sweetsmoochum, long time no talk. If you remember, you made the sprite that's on my trainer card in my sig :p

anyways, i was wondering if you could take another request since i adore your fantastic work!

Would it be possible for you to make a new trainer sprite for me?

I want something in the lines of an "ace" trainer or a "cool" trainer but something original.
and someone looking a little like Gary.

with brown hair and make his clothes cool :p

thanks a million!
[/quote] I'll make your request as well. :) & thank you. :)

In the meantime, I just finished working on a Johto map that took me about three hours.

MapofJohto.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me. Anyone can use this map as long as credit is given. :)

Hey, I never really thanked you are making all those things and letting me use the OWs of Tracey. So, thank you! :)

Also, that Johto map looks really nice! I've never done a map in that style before, but I gotta say, I might try one like that now.

Wow Ashley! You're sprites still amaze me. Well, I have another request for you: (It might be time-consuming though.)

A butterfree cosplayer.

Clothes: A purple dress that flows down to her knees, a small, blue bow tied around the waist, blue dress shoes with white stockings that go up to her knees and ends with black bows.
Hair: Dark green this color is the closest I can get, maybe a little darker, flows a few inches past the shoulder (like that sprite you did for Cubone a few posts back with the black hair)
Eyes: Same color as hair
Other: A pair of Butterfree antennaes poking out of the top of her head and a pair of large, butterfree wings growing from the back. (If you can, can you also do a female, shiny Eevee at her feet please?)
Pose: Sort of like this:
1-178.png
only turned backwards

Like I said, time-consuming.Edit: Hey! First post! Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Wow. I just read through the whole thread!! Last time I looked, you were only up to 10 pages.

There are lots of sprites that I'm impressed by. I'm especially impressed with your ability to turn photos of a real person into sprites within hours. That's super-bloody-amazing. I might ask you to make sprites of my favourite band, if I can find some decent photos of them.

I also really like the Luxray trainers (other spriters would have asked for more information, you just went ahead and made both a male and female), Tracey, the Punk Rocket Girl (especially her hair! that's awesome), your version of Marley, and Evil Ash, Misty & Brock. I'd like to see more of the Evil Trio - perhaps bigger sprites (e.g. the standie/walkie-type?), as you've put a lot of detail into the design but it's hard to see it in the small sprite.

By the way, Duplica's hair is exactly how I wear mine sometimes, except I don't have a fringe at the front, and my hair isn't blue. What do you mean, adults aren't supposed to wear bunches :p ;).

Hey, I never really thanked you are making all those things and letting me use the OWs of Tracey. So, thank you! :)

Also, that Johto map looks really nice! I've never done a map in that style before, but I gotta say, I might try one like that now.
Thank you. :) (It felt like forever to complete it, but I could've made it better. I was just too tired.) & You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Oak link=topic=3265.msg51511#msg51511 date=1205028275]
Can you do me a sprite of him please it don't matter which form you do it.
[/quote]
Sure. Here is your sprite. I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to spriters-resource, Kingdom Hearts, you, and me. :)
KingdomHearts.png

I have also completed Lil King's request. :) I hope you like these. :) (I made both.) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
LilKingBackies.png

I also made Cubone's request of a Gardevoir chibi. I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to spriters-resource, you for requesting, and me.
Gardevoir.png

(I'll make your request, Rosa_Rosie.)
Checks List:
1. Patrickbettencourt-(two trainer sprites: 1 original sprite kinda like a cool or ace trainer, & 1 looks like Gary a little bit.)
2. Rosa_Rosie:-(Butterfree Cosplayer with a female shiny Eevee at her feet.)
3. Baratron?

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg51853#msg51853 date=1205191274]
wow...just wow...that map...wow...IT'S AMAZING!!!

Baratron, thank you for reading my entire thread. :) I'll make you sprites of your favorite band. :)

What can you do with this? I'm wearing a backwards-cap in that picture, by the way. You can't see my legs, but I'm wearing gray shorts that go down to my knees, white knee-high socks, and probably brown hiking shoes.

Hello. This is a rather long request, sooooo...feel free to skip if you need to. :)
If you please, I would die for an overworld & mug shot of my trainer in sig, as well as a female absol cosplayer [maybe with the scythe as like a hair attachment [[does that make sense?]] and a short black + white dress...just an idea]
Thanks so much,
RK

You're welcome, Cubone & Lil King. :)

I'll attempt to work on ALL 6 of these requests over the weekend. (I have to do a research paper for my English class about the benefits and disadvantages of an online school. I think it might be due before break; I'm not exactly sure.) I already started on the Butterfree cosplayer, but I'm not completely satisfied with it.

Request List:

1. Patrickbettencourt:-(two trainer sprites: 1 original sprite kinda like a cool or ace trainer, & 1 looks like Gary a little bit.)
2. Rosa_Rosie:-(Butterfree Cosplayer with a female shiny Eevee at her feet.)
3. Dark Lugichu:-Male Lugia Cosplayer with blue hair and white shoes.
4. Gardevoir Master-Himself.
5. Rain Izabel-Nikki Sixx
6. Cocosmoon-Overworld + mugshot of trainer in sig, and a female Absol cosplayer.

Please don't ask for more just yet.

In the meantime, here's something I made and forgot to post. It's me, and my friend hugging.
Friends.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me. The arms were scratched.

Hey Smoochum!

Haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd pop by and see how your sprites are coming!
the two friends hugging thing with the eevee is pretty cool, would make a good double battle team.
That Riku sprite is absouloutly amazing (I adore Kingdom Hearts) Also, the Johto map was some good work too.

~Slink

PS I'm going to let you out on a little secret... I'm making my own map, complete with new Gym Leaders, New Badges, new Protaganists, and even.... New Pokemon :O

Thank you, everybody. :) I'm sorry for not posting anything for a while. :-[ I couldn't remember my password. Here are some of the requests I finished. I hope you like these. :) I apologize for making you all wait. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. :-[

For Patrickbettencourt:
4Patrick.png

For Rosa_Rosie:
ForRosa.png

For Gardevoir Master:
FGardMaster.png

For Cocosmoon
4Cocosmoon.png

I hope you all like these. :)

Checks List:
1. Dark Lugichu:-Male Lugia Cosplayer with blue hair and white shoes.
2. Rain Izabel-Nikki Sixx
3. Cocosmoon-Female Absol cosplayer

In the meantime, here are some overworlds I have been working on. I hope you all like these. :)

CuteOverworlds.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me. :)

Omigoodness, the overworlds rock, Ashley. Great job.
I actually recognize some of them, don't I?
And I think I see Shiny Eevee, if I'm not mistaken.

Great work, can't wait to see more.