• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Um, would it be possible for you to make a sprite of my character Niko?
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/siGETde/Me/Drawings/Bailey001.jpg?t=1211023264

You can't see his shoes, but they're just a simple pair of high top purple converse.
Also, would the checkered jacket be too busy? (I think it would)
If it is, a layer shirt would work just fine,
black long sleeved shirt under a purple/lavender t-shirt.

How many things can I request? I would love a trainer sprite, mug shot, and walkie, but that's probably to much huh?
Well, a trainer sprite would be great, that is, if you can.

Thank you either way.

These look amazing. If I could I'd browse your page all day, but I can't. You seem to be very well trained with spriting, although it would help if you posted all your work in your first post by editing it. Once again, very good art and sorry for making this comment so short, I'm kinda in a hurry.

Hi sweetsmoucham i would like trainer sprite it might be complicated soo...

-male
-d/p style
-2 versions
1st version:
green shoe with white sole, grey baggy pants, green shirt with a black t-shirt inside, he is wearing a necklace like this: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/1aj0.jpg
he has hair like this http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/gjhyu.png: but rown with green goggles in it.
and version 2
same as before but with on;u a green t-shirt, and spiky hair(brown)

Thanks if you remember me i was ibrahim.523 and then got banned for no reason.so i am using a different computer and email
and if you go to serebiiforums and see a pm bu my name it is gonna be the same request

Hello i would like a custom Trainer please

Gender-Male
Hair- Short and brown
Shirt- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0153_8499_100.jpg
Jacket- http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/peacefulwarrior22/P1011474.jpg
Hat- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0221_1235_400.jpgAnd it tilted to the side.
Shoes- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0213_4600_020.jpg
I want him in the same position as him: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr172.png

Hi, I'm new here, but I have been admiring some of your sprites for a while,
and I have a HUGE favor, do you think you can make the sprite below, (My friend made it for me)
walking, overworld, mugshot, and all that?,
and an overworld Shiny Charizard with a red bandana around it's neck?
Pretty please?

KyleTrainer.jpg

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. The reason was lack of internet. Now I'm back with some fulfilled requests as well as some of my newest sprites. Before you say anything, I asked if I was allowed to post, and the answer was yes.

Aero-
Aero.png

Wolfnoid-
Wolfnoid.png
(Wolfnoid made the trainer sprite not me just to be clear.)

ArtisticBarf-
Artisticbarf.png

PKMN17-
Pkmn17.png

Dark Trainer-
DarkTrainer.png

Eclipse-
Eclipse.png

Seikaryuu-
Seik.png

Credit goes to you guys, spriters-resource, and me.

As a little something extra:

SweetSmoochum.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource, dollzmania for some colors, and me. (Mermaid made from trainer and Dewgong. Top body scratched except for head. :)

Like I always say... hope you all like these. ^_^

I will get the other requests completed as well except for the one by scorch_charizard unfortunately. That is a sprite I made a long time ago that has been edited by someone else, and credit wasn't given to me. If that person were to ask for something else, I might do the new request.

oh hey!! i duno if you remember my request from like page 15 :-[ but i thought i'd let you now that i really like it, i really havent been on here in a long time so sorry!

your spriting has improved though, i can see that much :)

PS, on my backsprite, is it okay if i edited it to make it look more like my new look, i'll still give credit

YAY!! I'm so glad you're back :D I wondered what had happened to you.
The walkies you made for wolfnoid are really good!!! And I also really like the extra sprites at the bottom!!
(Technically I loved all of your new sprites, but these are the ones that stood out to me -shrug-)

oh hey!! i duno if you remember my request from like page 15 :-[ but i thought i'd let you now that i really like it, i really havent been on here in a long time so sorry!

your spriting has improved though, i can see that much :)

PS, on my backsprite, is it okay if i edited it to make it look more like my new look, i'll still give credit

Of course you may. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg69061#msg69061 date=1219012985]
YAY!! I'm so glad you're back :D I wondered what had happened to you.
The walkies you made for wolfnoid are really good!!! And I also really like the extra sprites at the bottom!!
(Technically I loved all of your new sprites, but these are the ones that stood out to me -shrug-)
[/quote]

Thank you. :) Here's your request. (Sorry for making you wait a long time.)

Diamondphantom.png
Credit goes to you, me, google, and spriters-resource.

Some extra sprites. ^_^ Credit goes to me and spriters-resource.

Sweetsmoochum2.png

Thank you, Shiny. ^_^

I made 7 of the eight gym leaders in Johto. Some of them have completely new outfits. ^_^ Whitney's hair is too pink, though. :/

Leadersandoverworlds.png

I made Growlithe overworlds, too.

Growlithe.png

Wow, you've really made quite the comeback, huh Ashley? I missed you being around here. (I especially miss your fanfic that was on pokemonxs, but got wiped when the move happened).

And you've really been at things, huh? TONS of new sprites, and I must say that they are all really good. If I can add a bit of advice though for one of the gymleaders, the one that, if I am making the right guess, is Bruno, I think you should try to edit him to look a bit more, I dunno, cut, if you get my drift. He looks a little too much like the new gym leader in Sinnoh. Other than that, all your sprites look great.

Keep up the awesome work.

(I saved some of my fan fic chapters on word...maybe i could restore it...) I kinda got lazy on Chuck. I just wanted to get all of them done to make a comic. ^_^

I finished Pokemaniac Jack's request. Credit goes to him, me, and spriter's resource.

DragonairCosplayer.png

Thank you Pika and Shiny. ^_^

I think the Dragonair Cosplay is really cool! I love how round the shades look! That was the first thing about the sprite that caught my eye. Did you scratch the tail? I like it.

If you have time, I have a request. Do you think you could make a female Empoleon cosplay out of my avatar sprite? You don't have to if you are too busy, but it would be nice. Or if you can't work with my avatar, any DP sprite would do.

Please and thank you!

I have to agree with Secad, the Dragonair cosplayer looks really good, along with the rest of your stuff (I really like Platinum Dawn, so cute!) And Johto gym leaders are great.

I think the Dragonair Cosplay is really cool! I love how round the shades look! That was the first thing about the sprite that caught my eye. Did you scratch the tail? I like it.

If you have time, I have a request. Do you think you could make a female Empoleon cosplay out of my avatar sprite? You don't have to if you are too busy, but it would be nice. Or if you can't work with my avatar, any DP sprite would do.

Please and thank you!
Thank you. :) I didn't scratch the tail on it... I made your cosplayer just now. I hope you like it. :)

Secad-1.png
Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource. ^_^

[quote author=Rayn link=topic=3265.msg69436#msg69436 date=1219261748]
I have to agree with Secad, the Dragonair cosplayer looks really good, along with the rest of your stuff (I really like Platinum Dawn, so cute!) And Johto gym leaders are great.
[/quote][quote author=Rayn link=topic=3265.msg69436#msg69436 date=1219261748]
[/quote]

Thank you. ^_^ and thanks for noticing Platinum Dawn. :D

Here's a lot more sprites and a map!

SweetSmoochum3.png

woah! those are really good, i like the idea of different skater girls and they're done really nicely. the map's very good as well, one little thing, on the island, at the back corner, there should be a map piece that should have a water edge, if you dont get what i mean, don't worry about it

This is amazing! Personally my favorite part is the sprite of May in her more dazzling outfit. And a staking trainer is something the Pokemon games are missing if you think about it.

First of all, I have to say that the sprite displaying the girl from the Entei movie is amazing, I recognized her immediately and I really really like that sprite. It's super cool.

Next, I think that the Professor Oak is TOTALLY awesome. It really does look like him.

And the skater girl thing...it's like you read my mind. I'm working on this region, and those are some people that can be battled against.

And if I could recommend something for the map, it'd probably look nicer if the grass colors mathed, like under the flowers and the trees. Just the sudden change in contrast, its a little daunting to the eye. There are, however, tiles that you can use to merge the two separate grass styles together, which would be a lot more eased.

Other than that, everything looks awesome. you really are making quite the comeback. Keep up the awesome work.

Badly shaded: Thank you. :) I know what you mean about which needed a water's edge, but I was in a hurry to get the map done so I could make a comic before I start college on Sept. 2nd. Making a map gets tedious for me. Especially adding all those extra flowers to make it look like it belongs in Cherrygrove Town.

DayU: Thank you. :) I made skateboarding trainers before Diamond and pearl. It was only a few days ago that I redid them dp style. I made a boy skateboarder with fr/lg, but when I get around to it, I'll remake it DP style. ^_^

LoN_Colossus: I was kinda aiming to make Elm look cooler than usual. Thank you. :)

4pikachu4: My distance vision is not the best. (I need to use my glasses.) I was too lazy to fix the map. :/ It looks okay on my computer for some reason. Like I said earlier, I was in a hurry to finish the map so I could make a couple of comics before Sept. 2nd. (The day I start college.) It took me a really long time to make that map.

I'll edit this post later with a sprite. My brother needs the computer. BRB.

Wow. I love it! It totally suits Alex's domineering personality. Thanks for making me such a wonderful piece of spritage!

First of all, I have to say that the sprite displaying the girl from the Entei movie is amazing, I recognized her immediately and I really really like that sprite. It's super cool.

Molly? Where?!!

Oh and Ashley, awesome new spritage! *huggles Elm* I missed you while you were gone.

You're welcome, Secad. :D I'm glad you like it.

Chibi: Actually... Molly is right here. ^_^

Molly.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource, pokesho, and me. :D

About the sprite 4pikachu4 was talking about, it was the girl who owned an Aipom who Ash battled with towards the beginning of the movie.

Awww. Molly is so cute. ^^ And when she said the girl from the Entei movie, I thought was referring to the girl who made Entei, hence Molly.

Btw, that sprite is really cute.

Edit: Oh now I reconize the girl.

I knew I recognized the girl in the red ...couldn't remember where she was from though.
And hooray for Molly, I've always wanted to see/make one but I was too lazy.
I've got a request if you don't mind...could you make the girl in my avatar a Skater girl? That would be cool.​

Awww. Molly is so cute. ^^ And when she said the girl from the Entei movie, I thought was referring to the girl who made Entei, hence Molly.

Btw, that sprite is really cute.

Edit: Oh now I reconize the girl.

I sometimes forget about that girl with the Aipom, too. :) At first I thought she was talking about Molly, too. Then I was thinking, I didn't post Molly...then I looked and saw the girl with the red shirt and remembered that she was from the movie, too. ^_^ Thank you for liking the sprite. :)

[quote author=Rayn link=topic=3265.msg70169#msg70169 date=1219708214]
I knew I recognized the girl in the red ...couldn't remember where she was from though.
And hooray for Molly, I've always wanted to see/make one but I was too lazy.
I've got a request if you don't mind...could you make the girl in my avatar a Skater girl? That would be cool.​
[/quote]

Sure. :) I finished your requested sprite. :) I hope you like it. (I put your original sprite next to it.)
Rayn.png
Credit goes to you and me. :)

About Molly: I didn't like my Fr/lg one, so I made it DP style. (The fr/lg one was scratched.)

Edit: Here's one of my characters named Penelope (aka Penny). I gave her a back story a long time ago on my old computer. Her character has a crush on Aaron of the Elite Four. They're just friends for now, though.

Penny.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.

Thank you, and yes, I'll make what you requested. :)

I finished your sprite. I hope you like it. :)

ProfIvy.png

I also revamped Vaporeon from Gold version using DP colors.

Vaporeon-1.png

Edit again: I made a newer Misty.

NewMisty.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. :)

...You know you can double post in art threads right? (If your the author and it's an update...yadda yadda)
'Nyways, Ivy looks awesome, I wish she was in an actual game... I mean common, she's the only female professor we ever got, and she's only in the anime for one season... and part of a movie.
I love the Vaporeon and the newer Misty, she makes me happy.​

Thank you for taking the time to complement each sprite from my previous post. :) About the double posting thing, I don't like doing that for some odd reason. :-[

Here's a mini preview of the 4 main characters of a comic I'm hoping to make.
Comicpreview1.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me.

Their names are Chelsea, Mitchell (My mom's idea since I couldn't think of a name for him), Penelope/Penny, and Aaron (of the Sinnoh Elite 4.) [He won't be in the Elite 4 in the comic, though...]

Edit: Here's Aaron.
Aaron.png

Thank you for taking the time to complement each sprite from my previous post. :) About the double posting thing, I don't like doing that for some odd reason. :-[
No problem, there were only three.

...YAY FOR BIKES!
And I really like Aaron's hoodie. I looooves stripes, the ones on his sleeves are good.
What's with me and personal transportation? I can't even ride a bike. :-\​

Thanks. :) (I don't even have a bike, and I can't drive. :-[)

Here's Mitchie. Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. (He totally looks like someone I know. ;))

Mitchie.png

Edit: Here's Chelsea. Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. :)

Chelsea.png