• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

:O

3 words.

Whole
E
Crap.

Your sprites are seriously looking good, especially that last batch. That butterphree morph is immense.
Keep it up.

~Slink

In the meantime, I just finished working on a Johto map that took me about three hours.

MapofJohto.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me. Anyone can use this map as long as credit is given. :)
It's a good map, but there's one problem. You see, according to non-game maps, Johto and Kanto extend far north into giant landmasses.

Omigoodness, the overworlds rock, Ashley. Great job.
I actually recognize some of them, don't I?
And I think I see Shiny Eevee, if I'm not mistaken.

Great work, can't wait to see more.
Thank you. :) (It's not supposed to be Shiny Eevee.) I originally made front overworlds a long time ago with similar designs. Eventually, I remade them and added the rest of the overworlds. Here are the trainers to match. Credit goes to spriters-resource, and me.

IASmallWorld.png

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg53145#msg53145 date=1205977621]
Wow. The hair was a little longer than I thought, but thank you!!
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg53208#msg53208 date=1206029778]
:O

3 words.

Whole
E
Crap.

Your sprites are seriously looking good, especially that last batch. That butterphree morph is immense.
Keep it up.

~Slink
[/quote] Thank you. :)

[quote author=patrickbettencourt link=topic=3265.msg53436#msg53436 date=1206118935]
yet again smoochum you amaze me, thanks sooo much im going to put them in my sig :)
[/quote] You're welcome, and thank you. :)

[quote author=Queen Omega link=topic=3265.msg53520#msg53520 date=1206141791]
It's a good map, but there's one problem. You see, according to non-game maps, Johto and Kanto extend far north into giant landmasses.
[/quote]Thank you for telling me, Steve. I'll fix it tomorrow. ^_^

Here is Cocosmoon's Absol Cosplayer. I hope you like it. :)

AbsolCosplayer.png

To Steve: Not all of them are in my Fan fic. [Just the green haired girl whose name is Penelope, the ones that look like me in the bottom row, plus the boy trainer with the striped shirt. (Along with the one to the right of him are the same person.)]

Here's Dark Lugichu's request. I hope you like it. :)
LugiaCosplayer.png

(I'm half way done with Rain Izabel's request by the way.)

i hope you take requests from noobs i was reffered to you by someone on serebii can i get a trainer sprite and mabye a walking sprite of sub-zero from mortal kombat please http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1774/03tb8.png and i love all these sprites you have done they are fantastic.

Thank you. :) Sure, I'll make what you requested PKMN17. :)

*Adds PKMN17 to list.*

Ah, yes, it seems that it is not Shiny, my bad. :)

But, I think the trainer for those overworlds is really cool! I also like the two trainers that have red hair, one of them has an orange hat (just trying to describe them without having to break the rules).

Great job, Ashley. can't wait to see more!

Thank you. :)

I'm really sorry for not posting or logging on for a while. :-[ (I also have a thread on pokemonxs now.) In the meantime, here's Giselle from the anime. Credit goes to spriters-source, and me. I hope you all like it. :)

Giselle.png

Edit: Here's most of your requests:

Rain Isabel:
ForRI.png

PKMN17:
ForPKMN17.png

Wynaut7:
ForWynaut7.png

Credit goes to you three, me, and spriters-resource. I hope you all like these.

Edit 2: Here's a running sprite I made. (Jocelyn213 animated it for me.)

RunAsh.gif

Excuse me, SweetSmoochum, (or would you prefer Ashley?) may I please have a mugshot of Alex (my Avvie) but with brown eyes instead of the blue (as shown on the sprite) and an IAWW if you have time?

Please and thank you!

I like the Piplup. It's very MS Paint looking, which is a good look for it. Very rugged and awesome. Keep up with your kick-butt sprites!

Peace out.

... ... ... Wow ... ... You are the most amazing spriter i have EVER seen. You are so good!!! May I request an overworld of Dragonair? Thank you for the sprite and thank you for being so good at spriting.

YOU ARE AWESOME,
P. J. 10

Hey, I sent you a private message back before your thread picked up again, but it must not have gone through: Anyway:

Sure. You're welcome. :)

I finished TheCarolinaExpress479's request. I hope you like it. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
ForTCE479.png

Man, I am SO sorry for taking so long to respond! Thanks for making these, though I'd like to ask for a slight edit:

Not much of the character's leggings are visible, so could you either make them longer, or the dress shorter (or both)? Thanks!

Thanks again!

Also, could you also make an IAWW sprite of my first character design (below)?
5TCE.png

Thanks, and your sprites look great!

Wow, thanks^^ Looks great
You're welcome, and thank you. ^_^

[quote author=Wynaut7 link=topic=3265.msg55720#msg55720 date=1207536809]
Wow those are great! Nice girl.
[/quote] Thank you. ^_^

[quote author:pKMN17 link=topic=3265.msg55760#msg55760 date=1207587354]
thanks SS was the pic to small to make the walkie i asked for?
[/quote] No, it was okay. I finished your walkies. I hope you like these. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.
MK.png

[quote author=Secad link=topic=3265.msg55767#msg55767 date=1207596680]
Excuse me, SweetSmoochum, (or would you prefer Ashley?) may I please have a mugshot of Alex (my Avvie) but with brown eyes instead of the blue (as shown on the sprite) and an IAWW if you have time?

Please and thank you!

I like the Piplup. It's very MS Paint looking, which is a good look for it. Very rugged and awesome. Keep up with your kick-butt sprites!

Peace out.
[/quote] Thank you. ^_^ I finished your request. I hope you like these. :) Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource. :)

Secad.png

[quote author:pokemaniacJack10 link=topic=3265.msg55770#msg55770 date=1207599900]
... ... ... Wow ... ... You are the most amazing spriter i have EVER seen. You are so good!!! May I request an overworld of Dragonair? Thank you for the sprite and thank you for being so good at spriting.

YOU ARE AWESOME,
P. J. 10

[/quote] Thank you. :) Sure, I'll make your request. :)

[quote author=TheCarolinaExpress479 link=topic=3265.msg55933#msg55933 date=1207732378]
Hey, I sent you a private message back before your thread picked up again, but it must not have gone through: Anyway:

Man, I am SO sorry for taking so long to respond! Thanks for making these, though I'd like to ask for a slight edit:

Not much of the character's leggings are visible, so could you either make them longer, or the dress shorter (or both)? Thanks!

Thanks again!

Also, could you also make an IAWW sprite of my first character design (below)?
/img/

Thanks, and your sprites look great!
[/quote] Thank you. I'll make your request as well. :)

Just logging in long enough to say that your IAWW avatar is MADE OF WIN.

Then again, I'm a sucker for that art style. I am seriously going to buy that game just because it looks so good.

o_o AWESOMENESS. I wanna request a sprite =D! Can you make a female trainer with PANDA features? Like panda ears, colors, etc.

D: I wish I was good at spriting. You're like the master at it >:[

Just logging in long enough to say that your IAWW avatar is MADE OF WIN.

Then again, I'm a sucker for that art style. I am seriously going to buy that game just because it looks so good.
Thank you. :)

[quote author=slimepikachu link=topic=3265.msg56115#msg56115 date=1207948994]
their all so awsome!! ;D
[/quote] Thank you. :)

[quote author:pKMN17 link=topic=3265.msg56157#msg56157 date=1207978676]
Thanks big time SS and could i request a mug short of said sprite?
[/quote] Sure, and I finished it. I hope you like it. :)

ForPKMN.png

[quote author=trainer_skye link=topic=3265.msg56221#msg56221 date=1208025696]
o_o AWESOMENESS. I wanna request a sprite =D! Can you make a female trainer with PANDA features? Like panda ears, colors, etc.

D: I wish I was good at spriting. You're like the master at it >:[
[/quote] Sure, I finished your request. I hope you like it. :) & Thank you. :)

ForTrainerSkye.png

[quote author=Wolfnoid link=topic=3265.msg56391#msg56391 date=1208130075]
hi SweetSmoochum can you make me a mugshot of the Lucario Guy

P.S. I know his name but ppl might think of E4
[/quote]Sure, I just finished your request. :) I hope you like it. ^_^

ForWolfnoid.png

Here's the rest. :) I hope you all like these. :)

For Wynaut7:
ForWynaut.png

For Pokemaniac Jack:
Dragonair.png

For TheCarolinaExpress479:
ForTCE479-1.png

ForTCE-1.png

Of course you may. :) (Thank you for being considerate and asking. :) I appreciate it. :))

Seeing as I have no requests, here's some sprites I've been working on. (The last one is just a slight edit of one I made a while back.)

Credit goes to spriters-resource, cartoondollemporium, and me. I hope you all like these. :)

Mii-1.png

Ashley, even though I am extremely late on the 'thank you' I am saying it anyway. Thank you, SweetSmoochum!

I have a question on the last alternate Ashley sprite in the group. Is the stripey one emo? Or is it just my insane mind making me think it's emo? No offense to anyone who is emo.

someone had been busy ;D I love the outfit of the ashley sprite (the one that's in black and white), it looks so cool!
Since you don't have requests right now....would you mind doing a sprite of edward from fullmetal alchemist and kyo from fruitsbasket? (if you can't find pics tell me)
thanks in advance :)

cool you're really good can you do an iaww of this character
customtrainerlataiascosqu7.png

with or with out wings please and thank you

Wow you have been busy while i couldn't log in, i'm loving the new sprites you did, i like the one in black with the red heart. well keep spriting Ashley because your just so good

Could I get these sprites which look like chibis, I don´t know the names, but these figures you see
on the "overworld" charactere and a trainerback?

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/9053/arenaleiter7ol1.png
DarkTrainer ;D

Hey noticed on the first post you said you do overworlds and walkies is it possible to make both for this character.[/img]
WolfCustom.png
[/img]
Thanks in advance YOU ROCK!!!!!!!