• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Something Wicked in the Air (RP Discussion)

Where is your comfort level when it comes to dark atmosphere, such as violence/blood/death?

• I don't really care for blood or violence and would prefer to keep it PG13.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to discuss this further before deciding.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Don't worry @Merciless Medic , I know exactly how you feel about that and it's something I'm trying to keep from happening the best I can while still allowing the others to enjoy the RP as well. The posting schedule is always open for suggestions if anyone is having trouble with it, and if there is a particular time period you or anyone else is unable to post for a certain amount of time, let me know and we will slow down! Communication is key with such a large group!

Krisseon

Correct! However we will stick to the posting order as usual, excluding specifically necessary character responses.

Krisseon

You can still post @EeviumZ . Same goes for you @AnimeTail ! I'm thinking I'm going to change up the whole dynamic of the posting schedule. It doesn't seem to be working too well the way it is right now.

I'll be posting a new kind of schedule that is more flexible for everyone as soon as I can!
As soon as I post the Notice it will be put into affect!

Krisseon

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
@AnimeTail @EeviumZ @Retr.0 @EmoKitty21 @Hungry Badass @arally @Merciless Medic @LunarSilvally @Riverrunner @DManArt&RP

Okay everyone! I got a lot of good feedback when I asked about the posting schedule, and I appreciate your thoughts on it. So, for the sake of experimentation, we're going to scrap the old schedule completely and start something new! Hopefully this will be easier to keep the RP moving as well as give everyone a fair opportunity to catch up! This will be like a trial run to see how well it works compared to our original schedule.

From this moment forward the following will be set in motion:
  • The order of posting, as well as the grace period, no longer matter. You may post freely.
  • Everyone will be able to post twice per day, and no more than that to allow a time frame for those who have not posted yet.
Keep in mind that this is something we can always change, and if you're having trouble keeping up please let me know and we can figure something out! I've mentioned before that it is never a fun feeling to be left behind in a Roleplay you enjoy, and my statement stands that I don't want anyone to feel left out or ignored.

Communication is very important with such a large group, and I'm always open to ideas and suggestions!
I want us all to be able to enjoy this RP sense we all worked so hard to set it up! It is also important to let me and everyone else know if you'll be unable to post for a long period of time so we can plan accordingly; or if you want to leave the RP, so that we can fill the character role with someone new.

That being said, I hope that everyone likes these changes, and if you have any questions or concerns always feel free to voice them!

Yay! This new system is a good balance of time and priority. If someone does not really care for the roleplay, it still gives them time to make a final decision. Even though I can post now, I am going to make a small post to help my current plan for the roleplay. I am not going to fully interact with anyone for the moment, so keep in mind that I am still hidden to you all.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Just something to clarify that will come into play in my next post tomorrow: Mia, due to essentially having two souls, shifts between psychopathic malevolence and sweet girliness. Which means that at times, Mia will genuinely want to assist the protagonists. She has no control over her personality shifts, it's completely random. I can see this being a plot point for Mia, as they won't know which side she's acting on. At the moment, she's in her evil state.

I like to think of it as two twins coming into the chamber and having a run in with the entity and it changed one and turned her evil and the good twin wanted to save her sister but thw only way to do it was to use her new ability to merge them together. Also if this is not the case let me know. I just thought this would make for a fun twist.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I've already planned her backstory and PM'd it to Krisseon. It's not super secret though so I'll post it here.

Mia is from the regular reality, not the alternate one. Her item was a pink heart keychain, giving her the ability to create happiness and motivation in those around her, but it was destroyed by means unknown.
When her item was destroyed, her link with her homeworld was shattered and she was completely helpless. Desperate and in need, she turned to the Entity for assistance. The Entity offered her a deal: she would be allowed to return home if she sent two others to the Chamber in her place. She accepted the offer, and found two random trainers to lure into the Chamber.
However, the Entity did not hold true to its part of the deal. It attempted to drag her back into the alternate reality. However, she resisted so hard that her full body was brought back, but only half her soul was brought into the Chamber. Seeing its opportunity, the Entity filled the emptiness in her with darkness and insanity, making her into the girl she is in the RP. Upon her transformation, her Inkay and Houndour evolved from their cuter pre-evolved stages into their more menacing final forms.
Due to her nature, it seems natural that she had a special ability. She can, to an extent, manipulate the minds of those around her. Nothing too crazy (she can't mind control people much), but she is able to manipulate their emotions and basic actions. This reflects her former special ability.

He chuckled sensing trainers inside the chamber. He appeared out in front of them with an evil grin. "So more trainers have entered this chamber hehe that means more to put into the lost" he laughed evily as a Gengar stood next to him with the same firm expression. "Who will be next to join the lost hehe!"he said in a hood hiding his face. "Like how I placed two to the lost in here" he added.-
2:14 pm
He chuckled laughing a bit evil. "I meant become the lost in the chamber so maybe I'll start with you!" He said sending Gengar after the girl with the Flareon as a Shadow ball went straight for her and the others. Meanwhile the Luxury ball and Primer ball started to glow brightly as the Pokemon inside knew who this person was as he was the one that made their partners become the lost of the Chamber.-
8:14 pm
He laughed evilly taking that punch as it was nothing but in his hands held the two glowing Pokeball of the Luxury and the Primer. "Your pathetic!" He said kicking him back to where he was. "I suggest you trainers don't make any sudden movements or I could destroy these two glowing items I have in my hand or you won't be able to save them hehe actually I can't allow you to save these two special items as they are from the two trainers I tricked to becoming the lost in this chamber hehe...hahaha!"he laughed as in his eyes was blood thirsty. The two Pokeball glowed even brighter then went to a rapid blinking glow.-
10:03

What she means is that you have not waited 24 hours before you posted. These are about the times that you have posted today. With the rules of this rp you did not wait the right amount of time to post again.

I am in central standard time. I say that you wait until your next day. Unless you posted right before midnight then please wait a bit for others to respond first before you post again. The way she has it set up is for a way to keep people from getting left behind and forgotten.

Krisseon

Sorry about the wait! I was at work. Just in case anyone wants or needs to know for any given reason, I work Mon-Fri, 7am-3:30pm EST, but I try to stay caught up on breaks when I can.

Thank you Kitty for speaking on my behalf, I appreciate it! You're correct on both accounts.

Also I edited my earlier post to have more reactions to the other characters, as I was a bit rushed to post it while I was at work. :)

Krisseon

So this is kind of out of nowhere, but I was thinking of having like a little event on this thread. Like a 'Freewrite Friday' where once a week everyone can take 5 minutes to write out a poem, scene or idea with their character(s) and we can just kind of talk about possible ideas for our plot and character arcs, or just simply learn new things about each other and our characters to help the story progress.

What does everyone think of this idea?