• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Something Wicked in the Air (RP Discussion)

Where is your comfort level when it comes to dark atmosphere, such as violence/blood/death?

• I don't really care for blood or violence and would prefer to keep it PG13.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to discuss this further before deciding.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like the idea :3

Also, my schedule varies depending on when I'm actually able to post and when I actually have the mindset for it. XD I have a week of vacation and I have no idea what I'm doing on it besides spending time with my bf. I will only have time to make a post during the night or in the morning starting Thursday night, and as for work schedule goes, it varies depending on whose available for those days and my schedule changes every week.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Good things to know! Speaking of availability;

@Riverrunner and @arally Are you guys still interested in being a part of this RP? You've yet to post anything and if you guys do still want to be a part of it I don't want you falling too far behind! Please respond so I know if I need to replace your roles or not! Thanks!

Krisseon

Freewrite Friday!
Now is the time to submit a freewrite piece of or about your character(s) in any form or style you want!
It's completely optional, so if you don't want to that's perfectly fine. But let's see how this goes! I'll be posting mine shortly, but feel free to post yours whenever you're ready if you're interested.

The point of this is really just for a fun, creative way for us all to learn more about each other and our characters, and maybe get some creative juices flowing for the RP. I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

Happy writing!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm busy right now, but I'll try and post something tonight. It might be tomorrow (and I know that's not the point but I'm really busy today), but I have a really interesting idea for what I'm going to write.

EDIT: I’ll write today when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Krisseon

Is it any wonder why it always rains for a funeral?
13 year old Georgie stood there, numb inside and out, as both the caskets were lowered into the ground together. Her eyes were red and dull, devoid of life, staring blankly at what used to be her safe place. The two people who had brought her into this world with so many promises, so much love and life advice to give, were suddenly ripped from her with no warning. No mercy. And just when she thought her heart couldn't crumble any further, she broke down again.

It’s late, it’s short, and I wrote it in five minutes, but it’s here anyways

From Unova, I came on over
Little did I know, danger would be closer

To go on a new adventure, I was ecstatic
Now that I’m here, leaving will be problematic

Being in this place seems to incite anger
That’s what I’m told, by this Lost stranger

I’ve lost something important, a little prism
Will I ever escape this reality schism?​

Krisseon

Of course! I never intended for there to be a time limit on it, I just thought 'Freewrite Friday' had a nice ring to it, lol. You can all post your piece whenever you want! No rushing necessary. You can even post more than one piece if you're feeling extra inspired! Creativity and expression is always welcome, no matter the day.

@Retr.0 I love it! I dabble in poetry myself, but I need to be in the right mood to get a nice flow going.

"The year was 1819. I was walking with my pokemon a small houndor. Who at the time was just a small little pup. He loved to play by taking things and just running with them. He would run and find a place to hid them from me.

By now you you are probably wondering who I am. My name is Elizabeth Morrison. I led a smiple life. That was up until Houndor decided to take my handmade teddy bear and ran with it."

There in. The middle of a very dense forest was a girl in a long flowing white dress. She had long flowing beautiful blond hair. It seemed to shine when the sunlight seemed to hit it. Her eyes held an innocence that only someone who has no worries or cares can have.

She seemed to be looking for something. She was running. She had followed her houndor into the dense clump of trees. She did finally spot him as he rushed into what looked like a very dark carven.

She followed him closely as she could. When she did reach the dog like pokemon, he was in a very large chamber. Others where there as well. As soon as she got there the chamber started to shake. She was scared and fightened of what could happen.

Her houndor was by her side. He had in all the confusion of everyone yelling and screaming had lost the pikachu shaped bear. He seemed to be trying to comfort Elizabeth who was on the ground holding her head between her arms.

As soon as the rumbling stoped she rushee out of the chamber. She came to a dense forest and just ran. She hoped that if she could make to the other side she would be free.

But she did not count on one thing. There were others there. Some were not so nice. Her mind was attacked by the wild people who once were just like her. She fought oh did she fight.

Eventually she lost the will to leave about a year later when her brother came to look for her. He could not find a trace of her anywhere. He died in the chamber when one of the people who had been there before her attacked the next group ariving.

Her brother was lost and all that she was able to take away was a well crafted necklace that was in the shape of a guitar. She had kept that necklace for many years. She felt that her conection to the chamber was lost somehow. It twisted her mind. She became something she hated.

Soon not even her brother's necklace could have saved her from being turned into the entity's pawn. Though when one of the groups took her brother's necklace and found a way out of the chamber she became unstoppable. She had found that if she gave into the dark presence she could find a way to make all others pay for what they had done to her.

Her mind was lost. It seemed as if nothing could save her. With her item taken from the chamber and a necklace that belonged to her brother taken right out of her grasp she had nothing to lose.

"Could there be anyway to bring back her mind from the dark place it was thrown into? Well we will find out as the protagonists make their was through the dark realm and try to find their way back to their own."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
OKay, here's my freewrite! It represents Mia, if you can't tell.

A darkness surrounds, a promise not kept.
Dragging me down, deep into the endless void.
My demons, laughing, whispering.
"Why do you try? It's best to let your soul fall away, let the darkness consume you"
Maybe they're right: why do I try?
Maybe darkness is better... maybe I'll finally be happy...
And as I feel everything I know slip away, I feel one last emotion -
regret.
Regret for arguments unsettled
Regret for friendships broken
Regret for those I've hurt
Regret... all regret... all I can feel..
And then I regret one last thing.
I regret giving in.. I have things to do, that I have yet to do!
And though I tried to take back my life, the demon overpowered me, unforgiving and cold

And I was back, back in the emptiness, back in the blackness.
An empty shell, with only half a soul keeping me alive.
Then the cold came, filling the shell, with evil, with hatred, with pain.
And as my emotions all disappeared, as I became a different being entirely -
I had one last word -

"Goodbye."

They are an item that has a special meaning for the owner. Those items will stay in the chamber and disappear when they enter the other realm. These items will give a protagonist a special power. Lost have lost that power after their item was taken out of the chamber by a protagonist. The antagonists have lost that power and their item was destroyed. But they have gained other powers from the entity. If you have any more questions just ask I am sure any of us would be glad to answer them.

Also for got to tag you @Eliiiscool.

Krisseon

Yeah, basically the item is the tether that keeps the protagonists tied to their own reality. It's a special item to them, so it gives them an ability that relates to the item in some way. There's nothing really specific about the pokemon, they come with their trainers and are affected by the Entity the same way the people are. Pokemon already established in the other reality have paled colors and act very aggressive and unpredictable because of the Entity's manipulation.

The Lost are people who have been trapped in the other reality for a while, and their items were still left in the chamber. These items were taken by the current protagonists who are now on a mission to reunite the Lost with their items and save them.

Antagonists have been completely taken over by the Entity, and their items have been removed from the Chamber, severing their tie to their correct reality. They cannot be saved.

Krisseon

It's more of an ability than a power, as it is purely defensive, but yes they regain their ability and join the protagonists. The pokemon do not have any abilities. The ability is solely for the owner of the item. Some acceptable examples would be things such as, but not restricted to: healing, foresight or shapeshifting.

The Lost and Antagonists can have an offensive physical feature because of their prolonged exposure to the Entity to counterbalance the lack of item abilities. Some acceptable examples such as, but not restricted to: scaly skin, acid fingers, or other physical mutations.

Make sure to PM me your item/ability/phyiscal mutation ideas so I can make sure their original and not too OP.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I had an idea, but it had related to the pokemon rather than the human, I can do something else, let me just make a bio
also, do you age in this place, if I make a lost will you have the item I need to help get out

Krisseon

Time is a tricky concept in the other reality. It depends on how your character adapts to it more than anything, so the possibility of aging is up to you. As for the item, if your character is of the Lost, it would be in the Chamber of Emptiness where all the protagonists met. My character Georgie currently has the items that other characters didn't pick up in her bag, so yes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Hometown: Lumiose
Description: about 5'10, medium length light brown hair, currently wearing a dark red suit with a black tie, white shirt, and a fedora the same shade of the suit
Personality: Upbeat and fun, fiercely loyal, though he has been really down lately with the whole trapped in alternate universe whatnot
Pokemon: Sylveon (Veon), Leafeon (Razor), Umbreon (Lix), Glaceon (Cyrstal)
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Was looking for something worthwhile to do with his life, a decided to check this out, just in case (bad idea)
Extra Info:

Additional Information

Your Character's Role: The lost

A cane painted dark red, with a lightning stone on top where you would hold it, he's been there 5 years for him, but 30 years on the outside