• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Something Wicked in the Air (RP Discussion)

Where is your comfort level when it comes to dark atmosphere, such as violence/blood/death?

• I don't really care for blood or violence and would prefer to keep it PG13.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to discuss this further before deciding.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Georgie realized she could heal the trees and got excited, running off to heal all the trees she could just cause, well, she's Georgie lol. She ended up getting herself lost and came across Alex, and as they were talking, Elizabeth interrupted their conversation by trapping Georgie in an illusion. Alex followed, unaffected by it. They ended up in a broken down house where Elizabeth continues to torture the two characters with trippy illusions.

Meanwhile Eli is peacefully sitting in his house in a clearing, unaware of all the chaos happening further into the forest.

Krisseon

Alternatively, I could reopen this thread for new people to join. But I feel like if I do that I'm going to have to completely rewrite the main thread post to catch all the newcomers up on things and kind of rearrange the roles a bit. I'll need to know who is and is not going to stay a part of the RP though. Ugh. Lots to do to keep this RP alive either way.

Krisseon

Glad to hear it. If we don't hear back from the others by next week, I think to make things easier for myself I will just start over from scratch with a new thread and tweak the plot a bit to be able to fit new people in it. I already have an idea of what to do with it to keep it what it is for the most part. If it comes to that I will tag you along with Kitty and Retr.0, sense we are the only ones so far to mention any further interest to keep things going. :up:

Krisseon

Alright, thanks for the heads up. Before you go, let me know if you want to be included in the progression of this RP with the few of us still interested in continuing. :) Depending on how this goes we may be moving to a new thread soon and I need to know if you want to be tagged if that's what ends up happening.

Krisseon

The goal is to keep it as close to what it is as possible. The only thing I really plan on changing are the roles we have established.

Krisseon

@LunarSilvally While your post does sound very nice and wholesome, I had mentioned before that the pokemon in the pokeballs were not meant to be played as characters in any form due to you already having 3 characters, which is the maximum amount for this RP. They were meant to be your already established characters' items. I'm going to have to ask you to either delete your post, or edit and rewrite it to involve your already established characters. Not their pokemon.

Sorry, had a mini hiatus because boyfriend and trying to spend time with family and work my butt off to help pay rent. I will be posting here shortly so EmoKitty's character isnt stuck with mine.

Sorry for the hold up. ^^'""

Krisseon

No worries. Life comes before roleplay lol. Although at this point I wouldn't bother posting. I'm planning a full reboot and clean sweep of this RP on a new thread, so if you're still interested I can tag you in it when it's ready. But I'll only tag you if you're going to be able to post accordingly.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Please tag me as well. I'll keep up this time. I kinda lost track of where everyone was and didn't know what to post. I still love this RP though, and Mia's one of the most in-depth characters I've ever made.