• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Something Wicked in the Air (RP Discussion)

Where is your comfort level when it comes to dark atmosphere, such as violence/blood/death?

• I don't really care for blood or violence and would prefer to keep it PG13.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to discuss this further before deciding.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will have my Lost character appear a lot later. Because she will immediately recognize Pyros and, seeing that she will be rescued, will try as much as she could to fight the Entity and reunite with Pyros. She also will know a lot about the place she's in (being a researcher and all), so despite her being very unhinged, she will still have enough sanity left to realize everything that is happening and will try to help Pyros and the group of people he's with.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
My idea is he thinks a small area somewhere he thinks he has a home (A fire house etc), but it's actually just a small clearing is that a good idea?
also, can you give me a quick recap of what's happened?

Last edited:

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
@Eliiiscool You can give it as much or as little detail as you'd like! The great thing about an unknown alternate reality is that there's so many concepts to play with, cause why not? So explore and experiment with your creativity to your heart's content!

@Retr.0 Yeah, while I love Eevee, I know too many people with an Eevee picture and my soul requires to be different lol.
Besides, sans is much more relatable. :p

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@Eliiiscool You can give it as much or as little detail as you'd like! The great thing about an unknown alternate reality is that there's so many concepts to play with, cause why not? So explore and experiment with your creativity to your heart's content!

@Retr.0 Yeah, while I love Eevee, I know too many people with an Eevee picture and my soul requires to be different lol.
Besides, sans is much more relatable. :p
I approve of the last statement

Krisseon

I figure it can just be one of those unexplainable phenomenon where it just magically fits, like how in some shows and comics where a character just randomly pulls a 10ft sward or machine gun out of their imaginary butt pocket lol.

If you'd like he can come across Georgie sense she just went and got herself lost. She done goofed it!

The house is not really an illusion. It is there but not at the same time. You can find your way there with the light shining through the trees. To your character it will be even more rundown and depressing. To Georgie it will seem almost perfect in the way it looks. Though if you would like I can make it to were anyone who enters sees something completely different.

So what my 5:05 AM on a Tuesday Brain is understanding is that the House is real, but there is an illusion affecting Georgie so it looks nice for her while for Alex, since he is unaffected, it looks how it usually does in the world?

Krisseon

Well, yes, eventually. Right now the only active characters are kind of tied up, so you can always have Eli take a walk and see the chaos happening and join in. Post whenever you're ready! I really want this RP to live lol.

Eli would know what Elizabeth is doing to the characters that are in the house. I am sorry I kind of stole your thunder Eli. It just seemed like the right time to bring her in. I wanted a small group to be kind of lost and I wait for the right time.

Krisseon

Important Notice: Please Respond
Hey guys. This RP is becoming very inactive, so for the sake of its survival, I'm going to void the current posting schedule. From now on anyone can post at any time and as often as you want. No more limitations. Let's get this RP moving if we're still into it.

If those of you who haven't posted in a while are no longer interested, please let me know. If the group dwindles significantly, then I will be making another thread for those of us who are still invested in this RP to continue and build on the concept as we please, and this thread will be left in the shadows of unfinished plots.