• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sliver Academy

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson has glanced over to see a girl introducing herself and her Pokemon close to her chest. "Um hi not to be rude or anything I think this is a bad time to start introductions since I'm in the middle of a battle and about the Cyndaquil I really don't know it's the other guys Pokemon I'm battling, so I would suggest you go to the side of our field if you would like to watch, I just don't really like seeing girls getting hurt." Jackson said as he turned his attention back to the battle.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Oh, clever of the dodge.” Kaylee said.

Shoot, the Treecko is fast. Um, I guess let’s go forward. We still have the tail to deal with, Kaylee thought.

Err.. Fennekin, ready up a strong Iron Tail!” she said.

Fennekin’s tail turned a flashing spark of metal, and it was looking strong. The attack was almost ready, and Fennekin would counter the the tail right when it went

"Sorry about that." said Aria and took out her pokeball that contained her shiny sylveon. "Come out!" she said and sylvan popped out.
"Do you want to watch?" asked Aria. Sylveon nodded and wrapped a ribbon around her trainer's wrist.

Last edited:
Jacen continued to observe the battle, noting the Fennekin preparing to meet Evindal's Pound with an Iron Tail. Waiting until the two Pokemon were within inches, the trainer called, "Evindal, drop now!" The tail missed Fennekin's back. Instead, the Treecko was on the ground, aiming his tail at the legs of the Fox Pokemon to throw the latter off guard.

Aria spotted Jacen and walked over to him. "Hey do you wanna battle?" asked Aria, holding her alolan vulpix. She waited patiently for his response and watched the battle as well.

"Oh, okay... well I suppose no one else has heard of it? I'm a bit surprised since there's been a lot of that going around in the Pokémon Center lately," The officer replied before the ursine Pokémon stepped out of the bushes and silently strolled past a girl commanding the fox-like Pokémon to use an attack in the midst of battle.

"D- do you feel that? There's something around here that doesn't feel right," Jack said to Serah before Tyler fired a barrage of icicles at Noah!

"Y- yeah... it's just like last time, only that it's a lot more stronger," Serah replied.

"W- wait... what do you mean last time? Did you see anything weird or what?" Jack questioned the girl.

"Unfortunately I did, it looked like a little bear. The main thing that I noticed was this moon thing on its head if I remembered, though I had to run since it attacked that officer over there about ten minutes ago," Serah answered before the officer picked up on their conversation.

"You mean that one hiding right behind you?" Jack enquired before shivering in response to the invisible, malevolent aura the suspicious Pokémon released.

"E- eek! W- what's it doing right behind me?!" Serah cried before taking a forward bound in utmost fright!

"It doesn't look that scary to me, even though the strange feeling around us might be coming from that Pokémon," Jack said while the ursine Pokémon sniffed the girl for a brief moment, as Noah attempted to counter the icicles with two shots of fireballs! Unfortunately, two icicles managed to get past the moderate explosions of the fireballs, as Noah squealed when the icicles struck his body!

"Remember Noah, you can back out if you need to. Don't push yourself too hard alright?" Jack stated to the Novjinis before the lizard Pokémon gave a vague nod and brushed off the particles of solidified water on his chest.

Clint watched battles and started to be bored "There must be somebody to fight with" he said to himself, he looked around a lot of people had already a partner to fight. "If I won't find someone soon then maybe I schould battle with our teacher" he thought.

Crimson glanced Aria, and blushed a little. He turned his head back to the battle. “Flip over it and use ember!” He yelled, and Red pushed on the headbutt, then flipped over the attack, spraying embers to damage as he did so.

Clint came to the teacher and asked "Can I battle with you teacher" "You sure you won't find anybody to battle you, just look around. Maybe someone also searching for a opponent" Teacher said and Clint started to look around but a lot of trainers had their opponents already. He started to see some people and tried to ask one of them.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King had just turn around to see the ember attack about to hit. "King use double team then use headbutt. King had just made 5 clones making one of them take the ember attack while the other rush toward Cyndaquil with two nidoran running toward the sides of the Cyndaquil while with one nidoran in front charging full speed and the last one standing in place.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Fennekin shook and the Fox Pokemon was off guard. However, the Iron Tail was still in affect. It was now or never to use it now.

“Fennekin, jump, um, up in the air and land your Iron Tail!” Kaylee commanded.

The Iron Tail shined in the air, and was about to land. Fennekin was almost to land. And it went straight at the Treecko.

Darren made his way into battle class with the others and looked around in boredom, seeing everyone ad a partner to battle with... all except one particular woman by the name of Aria, he put his hands in his pockets and walked over to her, giving her a small wave to get her attention. "Hey dude, wanna battle me? Everyone but us appears to have a battle partner so it's only fair we team up considering nobody else will." He stated almost blandly as his Rockruff barked in greeting to the woman, his other two Pokémon had been returned to their Poké balls on the way to class so Rockruff was the only one out.

Jacen chuckled as he watched the Fennekin emulate the same tactic he had had Evindal use earlier in the match. A bright, determined glint in his usually dull, emerald eyes, he called out to his partner, "Evindal, meet that Iron Tail head on and force Fennekin back!" The Gecko Pokemon lunged at the Fox Pokemon, his tail still glowing brightly as Evindal swung with powerful force. The two tails clashed in an explosion of bright light and sparks flying outward. Evindal didn't yield an inch of space as he continued to try and push Fennekin back, or even send him/her flying.

"Nah, there are nobody to battle me" Clint said as he saw that everyone have someone to battle with. He stayed in front of the teacher "Can we begin"
"That is a bit sad that nobody wants battle with you" said teacher "yea, just end with this already"

Clint's Chimchar jumped off his shoulder and Teacher sended his Florges from premier ball, His pokemon had form of yellow flower. "Florges, attack with magical Leaf" Teacher yelled at his pokemon who created a glowing leafs who and sended them at Chimchar "Chimchar, use dig" Clint's pokemon hid underground. "Let's begin Our Skyscale tactic" said Clint
"Skyscale tactic" Teacher repeated, he didn't know what Clint was planing. "Double team and use Fury attack" the group of Chimchar revealed from the ground and rushed at Florges "Magical Leaf" Teacher shouted, after the attack all Chimchar were destroyed "they wasn't Real so..." he said suprised "This tactic is called a Column. Chimchar use Flamethrower" Clint yelled and Florges Was hited by the great amount of fire, who was under her. Clint won but he wasn't happy, he felt that teacher could give him a handicap. He stood next to the wall and looked how others were battling.

“I don’t know if that little bear likes me or... but, got any other ideas why it’s smelling me so much?” Serah inquired to Jack after the ursine Pokémon took in the mellow, sweet scent the girl had.

“Probably, but do you have anything that looks or smells funny?” Jack replied while Tyler closely examined Noah, as the baby Pokémon took several mental notes of a strength and weakness Noah had when it came to the topic of types.

“Well, I did spray on some perfume this morning. I usually do that before I go out. It smells like vanilla and honey,” Serah answered, before the bear Pokémon stood next to the girl when the officer approached them.

“Hey, you get away from that Pokémon right now! That dark Pokémon is extremely dangerous!” The officer asserted with a stern tone.

“What do you mean dangerous? I think the little Pokémon just needs someone to talk to, even if it is the cause of the air being rather unusual lately,” Serah replied before the ursine Pokémon hid behind the girl’s legs once more.

“That little fiend attacked me earlier without reason! I can’t let that monster harm anyone else!” The officer cried in a somewhat higher voice.

“Look, if the Pokémon is really going to be hurting others, then oka- Ahh! Stop that little bear!” Serah responded before suddenly being interrupted from the dark Pokémon rushing towards the officer!

“Growlithe, stop that thing with a take down right now!” The officer shouted, before the Growlithe charged at the dark Pokémon!

The ursine Pokémon growled for a brief moment, as his body became surrounded in a light orange aura soon after. Tyler and Noah ceased combat for a brief moment to watch the Growlithe and the suspicious Pokémon. The bear Pokémon quickly grabbed the Growlithe’s face with its left paw and struck its head with its claws!

The canine Pokémon barked and fell close to the officer, as the officer squealed on her radio, “Officer retreating! Backup required immediately!”

There was no sign of the officer or the Growlithe a brief moment later, as the ursine Pokémon had a short session of laughter soon after.

“Okay, either the officer’s right or that bear really hates her a lot,” Serah thought while the dark Pokémon came back to her once Tyler and Noah started resumed their battle.

Clint got interested in few trainers, Crimson, Kaylee, Jacen, Aria when he saw her Sylveon, Darren. Not only them, he wanted to battle with everyone here, even if he would lose every battle. Of course, he knew that he is hard to beat. After some time he heard Officer yelled somewhere. "What's happend there" he saw a Group of treainers, he came to Serah and asked her "What's happend here"

“Unfortunately the Pokémon that’s now next to my leg had attacked the officer’s Pokémon when she wanted me to turn him in. I don’t know why she would want him, but I’ll be fine with him if he wants to stay with me,” Serah replied while the ursine Pokémon could not muster a positive look towards Serah.

“Okay... but that little Pokémon is still giving me a bit of the chills, there’s just something that really makes my skin crawl,” Jack said before attempting to scan the bear-like Pokémon with his Poké Browser, only for the screen to display no entry after three attempts at scanning the dark Pokémon.

Noah decided to strike Tyler at his sides, though it seemed as if the baby Pokémon was not going to have it. The seal Pokémon immediately retaliated with a rush of quick strikes, as Noah recoiled from the sudden attack!

“Oof, I guess Noah might be losing his touch today. It’s alright though, I’ll help him get it back soon,” Jack said to Serah before stowing away the Poké Browser in his bag.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Cyndaquil was destroying the Clones King with surrounding himself with a white aura (focus energy). "King once more use headbutt and clash with that Cyndaquil head on." jackson said as king dash towards Cyndaquil flame wheel causing i light explosion of smoke. "I must say your Cyndaquil is quite athletic."

"That pokemon doesn't look so bad" Clint said as he was looking at the pokemon, he tried to pat him and he was almost scratched by him "You don't like me, fine. But still you can take this" and he dropped at the floor some sweets. He looked at Sarah and guys then he said "Well, Great that everything seems to be fine, I will return to watch pokemon battles now" he said and he turned around.

Cyndaquill slid back after the collision. “Thanks! I’ve been training him for two years now!” He said, and then remembered they were battling.
“Use smokescreen!” He said, And Cyndaquill shot a plume of smoke all around the battlefield. Being a fire type, he could see through.

Dominic nodded, grateful for the chance from Jackson to battle Gavin. It was certainly a sacrifice on the other boys part and may take a decent amount of time to gain an alternative, but there were likely plenty of other possible companions to spar with. It was nice to make introductions, too, since he assumed that he would have to spend much more time with the overall group of teenagers that he had so far been presented with. He could make some friends, too, couldn't he?

"Well, nice to meet ya, Gavin. I look forwards to our competition. Let's head out to the battle fields, then, I hear that they're pretty well kept for new trainers like us." Dominic mentioned, before walking at a brisk pace with his Pokemon out to the soon to be battleground. Though he occasionally enjoyed the act of battling, the boy still hated to see the creatures in pain, but if he played his cards correctly, so to speak, then it likely would not be necessary to even have to treat them. Hopefully.

"Alright. Alfred, you'll be up first." Dominic said, motioning towards the Pansear, who was surprisingly energetic at the notion of fighting another Pokemon. Possibly it was his own way of validating himself? Either way, it was nice to have the implied consent of the quite literally physically and emotionally ignited monkey, which made the young trainer feel somewhat less anxious about the nature of his future actions and commands during the confrontation.

@Pokesweeper

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"King stand guard." Jackson had said to King as King close his eyes. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet that King left a little present inside your Cyndaquil body, try to look around for a puncture wound." King's ears begin to perk up listening around.

“I don’t think we should touch those, I already have enough confections that my mother made for me earlier,” Serah thought before the dark Pokémon watched Tyler attempting to keep a straight posture towards Noah.

“I think Noah seems pretty tired out already, I think we should just call it out before they fall over,” Jack said before Noah hesitantly nodded at his trainer.

“I would agree, since I kinda have to go to other matters also. Come on Tyler, we should wait until class ends since we’re done now,” Serah replied before Tyler summoned a light sigil between himself and Noah for a brief moment. A surge of aquatic, cleansing energy flowed around their bodies, as their minor injuries sustained throughout the fight were almost no more once the sigil disappeared a brief moment later.

“That was a pretty good fight, though I think that we shouldn’t do this too much since I would like for Noah to get along with your Pokémon. Say, what’s your name? I’m Jack and the little lizard here is Noah. He’s a bit wild so be careful if you decide to drink soda around him,” Jack said to the girl before gently scooping Noah in his arms.

“I’m Serah, and the seal Pokémon here is Tyler. He’s kinda like a fish out of water since he’s had quite a bit going on earlier. He can’t really talk or do a lot on his own, so I usually help him out a lot. If you or Noah ever get hurt, he’s usually the one to help out. As for the little bear, I think I’ll have to let it have some time first before we jump right to breaking the ice,” Serah replied before picking up Tyler and giving him his bottle of milk once it was carefully opened.

“Oh dear, I really have no idea what or who the bear is unfortunately, I’ve never seen a Pokémon with a light purple body like that before, and the black moon thing on its head is giving me far more questions than answers. Maybe I might need Tyler’s help... I just gotta hope that thing won’t be too mean to him,” Serah thought before turning to Tyler, as she gently rubbed his back for a brief moment.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin scanned the Pansear, he had no Water, Rock, or Ground type Pokemon, so Torchic, who was impatiently pecking his foot, saw the gleam in Gavin's eyes and the Pansear, and got into it's defensive position. Gavin made a rather overconfident pose, one arm crossed, his elbow in his hand, and his chin on his fist.
"You can take the first Move." Gavin said, smiling very smugly, he felt that one little Fire Type monkey couldn't stop him and Torchic. He was putting his nice-boy cover down, and showing his true colors, he figured, no, knew he could take a battle any day. He and his Torchic could blow this sorry excuse for a competition.

Cyndaquill looked down and saw a huge wound on its stomach. It winced, but then looked up and glared. Suddenly, a heat began to fill the room. Not just the field, but the entire room. “Cynda... QUILL!!” It screeched, And then used a flame wheel that was 2x faster and was raging in a Blaze.
“I-Is that your Blaze ability? Oh man!!! That’s great!” He said, as Cyndaquill rushed forward In the inferno that had come over his flame wheel.

Sara had taken to the sidelines, deciding to watch the battles taking place rather than participating. Her grandpa always said to her one thing, 'learn your challengers before you fight them,' and she never forgot it. She watched as battles took place, attempting to figure out the strategies of her opponents. "You know, Sneasel? This could be a fun year."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson laughed as he still didn't get the bigger picture. "I wouldn't be cocky if I were you, since your Cyndaquil won't last long because Kings horn is laced with high amounts of poison." As Jackson said that he saw a few purple shock surrounding the large flame wheel suggesting the poison was taking effect. "King use your ears to pinpoint where he's coming from and then, I want you to brace for the attack and once it's done, make sure to hold him in place." King began to dug in his feet to the ground waiting for the Cyndaquil to come at him.

Dominic nodded at the admission of him having the first go. "Well, thank you for being so courteous - I'll be sure to make the most of the move that you give me." He said, noting the obviously extremely smug smile that had suddenly dawned on the face of the boy. This made him look extremely cocky and confident - something that didn't really scare the other trainer, he'd seen it on plenty of people, and that can often lead to their downfall.

"Okay, Alfred, us Flame Burst and get into a defensive position!" Dominic yelled, as the Pansear fired out the Flame burst, the attack careening down towards the Torchic that was on the other side of the battlefield, moving very fast, as the duo had practiced with most of their main moves.

Tyler gave a light sigh before his trainer down, as he heard his trainer requesting, “I think that you and the bear should get to know each other, so could you help us with that? I’ll be there if anything happens.”

The baby Pokémon hesitantly nodded, as he turned to the ursine Pokémon that had a blank stare towards him. He took out his clipboard and pen, as he quickly wrote and showed the clipboard to the bear, which read, “Let’s get to the point, I’m Tyler, the girl’s Pokémon. What’s your name?”

“I don’t know... I’m really wondering why I’m here in the first place,” The dark Pokémon answered with a monotone in Pokémon speech.

“Do you remember anything at all?” Tyler wrote in his response before noticing something giving off a slight glint on the dark Pokémon’s left arm.

“Not really, just that I ran away from some pink girl that tried to stick this pointy thing in my arm. That big fat balloon thing is really annoying though,” The dark Pokémon replied before emitting a slight giggle without noticeable intonation.

“What’s with that golden thing around your arm? It says Tommy
on it,” Tyler hastily wrote before adjusting the grip on his clipboard.

“No clue, I’ve always had that for some odd reason,” The ursine Pokémon said with a nonchalant tone.

“I’m guessing from the gold thing that you’re Tommy right?” Tyler wrote for his remark before shaking his hands for a brief moment.

“Maybe, I dunno. I guess you can call me that if you want, I don’t like the name little bear so much,” Tommy replied before Tyler gave a vague nod after noticing the peculiar aura weakening soon after.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick turned and saw some battles going on so he went over to te area of the battles to look to see if there were anyone ready to fight. Poli following him then yelled “Poli (what are we doing)” Nick then responded with “Well by look on your face I assume you’re wondering what we’re doing. We’re looking for someone to battle!” Poli then nodded and stood there with Nick.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Fennekin's tail collided with Evindal's one, and as the Iron Tail was about to hit, the tail knocked it back and sent Fennekin to the ground. It hit, but Fennekin only got a piece of it. Sharp pieces of the broken iron from the Iron Tail however did go speedily ahead to the Treecko.

"Fennekin, um, use Tail Whip at that Treecko! Then run and hit it with Flame Charge!"

Fennekin wagged its tail quite fast, and then it ran. It then went over with another Flame Charge.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Torchic braved the hit, and Gavin took this momentary break as an advantage.
"Blazer, Low Sweep." Gavin commanded, this was one of Torchic's better moves, aside from Flame Charge. Torchic ran swiftly at Pansear, and swept down to the floor, it's leg out to kick down Pansear.

As the Fennekin charged, Evindal was cut by a few stray pieces of steel that had shattered from the collision from before, only emitting a soft grunt of pain. Once the Treecko had finally got his footing back, his opponent was only a couple of feet in front of him and coming fast. This wasn't good. Managing to leap over once more within seconds, Evindal landed right behind the Fennekin and readied a final Pound attack, flipping once in a downward arc to finish the match.

“Did someone say... battle?” Tommy thought before his heart suddenly skipped a beat.

A short period of soulless laughter came from the ursine Pokémon, as he turned his attention to the blue, spherical, tadpole-like Pokémon. The bear emitted a slight giggle and cried out with a toneless yell, “Teddi... ted ted... ursa!” [Come... fight me... now!]

Tyler gulped after noticing the strange aura becoming noticeably stronger and suddenly visible a few seconds later. A small cloud of purplish-black aura emanated from the dark Pokémon’s light purple body, as he slowly approached the Poliwag. His body twitched about for a brief moment, as a small, shadowy orb formed between his paws soon after.

Tyler ran up to his trainer after folding his clipboard and putting the clipboard and pen away in the pockets of his lab coat. The baby Pokémon could only hope that his trainer would be finished using the Poké Browser soon.

Dominic lightly smiled at the initial hit, a good start for the battle which had just begun. It wouldn’t have done a mass amount of damage, due to the Pokemon bearing the same typing, though the boy still viewed it as somewhat of a good omen for the rest of the confrontation. Finally, after taking the attack, the Torchic retaliated on command of the trainer that issued these orders.

Regardless of whether it had actually landed, Dominic had anticipated a counter attack to his sudden assault of flame, though the sheer speed of the small chicken Pokemon was still going to be difficult to counter. When this happened, the boy cringed, quickly contemplating what he should do in response to the onslaught.

“Alfred, try to jump up and use fury swipes!” Dominic yelled out across the field towards the Pansear, who attempted to jump out of the way of the Low Sweep, however was intercepted halfway through this intentionally seamless movement, and staggered several meters, before pivoting and managing to regain a semblance of balance. After this, the Pokemon lunged forwards to make a somewhat uncoordinated attack of Fury Swipes with his hands.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Blazer! Slide down and use Flame Charge!" Gavin commanded, Torchic slid down, and as it dodged let a mighty flame erupt, it couldn't burn Pansear, true, but it could still attack with brute force.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Fennekin got hit with the Pound. However, fire was will going off, and it was fading away. It was around time as each Pokémon looked kind of exhausted. The fennekin managed to get out, but really got hit.

“Fenn.. fenn.. fen.” (Shoot, this isn’t good. Must do it.)

“Oh, well played..” Kaylee said.

Wait a minute, the metal pieces.. wait, um, oh! This may not inflict damage, but it worked last time. Kaylee thought.

“Fennekin, do your Tail Whip again and then do your Iron Tail to the ground!” She commanded.

Fennekin wagged its tail and then hit the ground with the Iron Tail. More chunkier metal pieces were coming right at the Treecko.

“Hah! That won’t work! And besides, who’s to say that the 30% Poison chance will kick in?” Crimson said, then looked to Cyndaquill. “Before you strike, trap him with fireball spin!” He yelled, And Cyndaquill spin around King with a flame wheel, creating a fire spin, than shot a giant ember as they spun. “It’s like three moves in one!!!”

Evindal's eyes narrowed as he saw the sharp pieces of metal fly at him. Luckily, they were bigger, thus being easier to hit. Jacen called out, "Knock them away with Pound, and then use Quick Attack!" The Treecko's tail glowed with an even fiercer aura than before as he rapidly hit the metal pieces away, moving with incredible speed. A stray piece had missed Evindal's reach and cut his left cheek, drawing a few drops of blood. Evindal winced but pushed forward as the last of the chunks were easily hit out of their path. He then began to radiate with a bright silver light as he dashed forward in the blink of an eye, a fist ready to strike as the Gecko Pokemon lunged for the Fennekin, attempting to strike the fox across the jaw.