• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sliver Academy

Darren stopped playing the guitar and looked at Clint. "Something wrong?" He asked nonchalantly as he put his guitar away, his Pokémon all climbed on to the bed and sat with Darren. Elekid remained docile and waited for anything else Darren would need help with, Rockruff and Bagon however decided to fall asleep after playing. Once Darren put his guitar away, he went back to his bag and popped open a can of soda pop.

"My trainer card, I pined on it a important paper... Nevermind, Maybe It fell when I was walking around. I sorry for troblue" Clint said to Darren and he left the dorm extremly fast. After some time he was still searching for his card and Chimchar was helping him. "Chim, I'm happy that you help me but... Aren't you tired" Pokemon looked at him and continued searching "No... Okay then" said Clint. He was worried that he can't find his card and what's more important his note.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Shoot, I have a noisy and really annoying roommate. When will this end? Kaylee thought in her head.

"I guess you're on. Eevee, Tail Whip on her hair!" Kaylee commanded.
Eevee jumped up in mid-air. It got on Sara's head and started to mess it up. Fennekin and Bayleef stopped fighting and just looked and stared.

"THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT. 45 MINUTES UNTIL ORIENTATION STARTS. PLEASE START TO BEGIN COMING AS THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED. AGAIN, 45 MINUTES!" an announcement rang.

Darren rolled his eyes at the announcement and took a sip of his soda and raised his eyebrow at Clint's abrupt leave, but of course e couldn't blame him; the guy lost his trainer card, he turned his head to his Rockruff and pondered. "Hey Rockruff, if you're not too tired, you think you can help that Clint guy find his trainer card? It should be easy for someone with an amazing nose like yours." He said. Rockruff immediately stood up and nodded in acknowledgement. He then jumped off the bed and ran out of the dorm toward Clint and took a sniff of him, he figured that because Clint carried his trainer card, his scent would be on it, therefore making the search a little easier for Clint and Chimchar.

Lavender walked up to the registration area "Name?" The staff said "Lavender Cosmos Twilight" She responded. The staff handed Lavender her dorm key and she took it eagerly. "Have a good day," Lavender told the staff and soon walked to her dorm. She unlocked her dorm and let her 3 pokemon out of their Pokeballs. Scar, her Deino ran up to her and so did Kaeru and Kanari, her Froakie and Gothita. Kanari jumped up and grabbed onto Lavender's arm. She opened the door to her bedroom and placed her pokemon on the bed. The bed had a lavender blanket, her favorite color. Lavender laid on her bed and took a small nap.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin roamed the halls looking for his room, he was in a confident stride, his hands partially in his pockets, Electrike at his side, Torchic was happily swerving his body around, taking in all these sights, Beldum was taking a little nap in its Ultra Ball, it deserved it, it had just finished a battle earlier, and, as always, he had won, Gavin looked at his Badges, to remind him of his prestige, the Boulder Badge, the Zyppher Badge, the Balance Badge, and the Bug Badge, all the first Badge from four different Regions, he wore them neatly on the drawstrings of his hoodie, which alone had intimidated quite a number of Trainers out of a Battle.

Sara was tackled by the Eevee, but to what she would assume her roommate would find crazy, Sara had begun laughing harder. Instead of trying to get the pokemon off of her, she welcomed the tail whip. As soon after the Eevee finished, Sneasel handed her a reflective piece of ice, to which she used as a mirror and corrected her hair.

"So, Kaylee. I think we might want to begin heading on over to the orientation thing. Wanna walk with me and Sneasel?" Sara asked, climbing off the bed and correcting the chair she slid on. Sara began walking to the door and opened it, welcoming Kaylee out.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Er.. why not.” Kaylee, replied and immediately walked down the hall with her Pokemon. It wasn’t that long of a walk to the building. She also dragged Sara out of the room.

She’s not that bad anymore, Kaylee thought.
AUDITORIUM, 3 MINUTE TIMESKIP

A bunch of trainers were entering the room, a very big one. There was many seats and there was a completely huge screen in front of them. No staff were out there as they were in a room in the back, preparing. It was soon to happen.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin took his seat, Torchic, who was very interested in this school so far, was staring around, Gavin had chosen a seat farther away from most everyone else, as to keep away from these low level excuses for Trainers. Gavin sneered at that thought, it was pretty funny, to him, at least. He had already seen his room, it was mainly emerald, his favorite color, and even had a little Rayquaza figurine on the dresser, there had also been a note from Steven, as he had paid for admission, the note had read: Hope this works for you, I told them about our adventures up to Sky Pillar back in Hoenn, and they seemed to know immediately a decent number of things. Show these Trainers what I've taught you!
Have a great term! Sincerely, Steven Stone

Gavin had smiled when he read this note, Steven was the only person Gavin admired. Gavin looked up from the note, which he had pulled from his pocket, and stroked Electrike, who was laying on Gavin's lap.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had turn his head as he heard the announcements and started heading towards the orientation but Chompy wasn't having none of it and started squirming on Jackson's head because it hated crowded places. "Chompy I know you hate it crowded places but we have to attend this whether we like it or not, now stop squirming." Jackson had grabbed Chompy and put him against his chest while he was still squirming. Jackson smiling as a thought occurred in this head. "How about I do this." Jackson said as he begin stroking Chompy lower jaw. Chompy started to smile as he was enjoying it, calming him down. "Okay then let's head towards the orientation." Jackson said as chompy nodded his head. After 2 minutes of walking Jackson had arrived at the orientation taking a seat on the left side corner still stroking Chompy lower jaw.

Lavender woke up to Kanari pulling on her sleeve, she quickly picked up Kanary and trotted to the orientation. When she got there, she took a seat and started playing with Kanari to pass time. Kanari was messing around with the makeup in Lavender's purse and was both putting it on herself and Lavender's face. Lavender hugged her and then put the makeup away, only to pull out a small book to give to Kanari. She eagerly grabbed it and started looking through it.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin looked at his watch, any minute now it would start, he was getting bored, although Torchic kept shooting Embers everywhere, causing quite a racket, Gavin couldn't do anything about it, if he did, he'd end up with either a third degree burn or a very bloody finger. Gavin ignored the racket, and put in some earbuds and listened to some music while he waited.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick a new kid who just transferred here was running in hoping he wasn’t late for any classes that had started and then heard the announcement. “Huh the auditorium.” He said to himself. He then sent out Poli “Poli!” (Hi) it said. He and Poli then started running to the auditorium. He saw a bunch of trainers already sitting down. “Crap,” He said. “I must be late!”

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin saw another Trainer run in, and he chuckled a bit, Torchic shot another Ember, which was heading straight for the kid who had just run in.
"Hey! You! I would duck if I were you!" He called, and went back to music.

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard what the kid said and ducked. “Well that was close!” He said breathing hard trying to catch his breath he then looked over and looked over at Poli seeing if it was okay he then decided everything was fine and looked over at the kid who owned the Torchic and said “Watch your Torchic so that doesn’t happen again OK!”

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin looked up, Torchic had finally settled down.
"When it comes to those'sorta things, I don't have control of Blazer." Gavin said, pointing at Torchic, who was now happily drowsing on Gavin's shoulder.

Blue_Flash4

“Whatever,” He said under his breath, and just continued walking over to his seat he then found an open seat and sat down in it with Poli in his lap he then pulled out a notebook and started doodling in it.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin went back to music, he pulled his Pokedex out of his Satchel and searched it for Torchic's strange behavior, and that's when Gavin found the answer he hoped he'd never see; Pokerus. The dreaded disease that sometimes made Pokemon act strange and hyper, it would be a huge disadvantage in battle, Pokerus, if Torchic was sick, what would happen if it suddenly went berserk? Gavin got up, startling Electrike awake, and shot off, Torchic in his arms, he ran out of the auditorium, and into the Pokemon Center, where he dashed to Joy, and quickly stuffed Torchic into her hands. He got the same awnser, "Pokerus" as he waited for Torchic to be healed, he let Electrike in on the news, and within a minute or so, Nurse Joy came back with Torchic, who looked back to normal. After saying thanks he ran as fast as he could back to the auditorium, hoping and preying Orientation hadn't started.

"Sorry... but I gotta go real quick, the announcement just went off," Serah said before picking up Tyler and heading towards the area of orientation. A light gasp came when Tyler saw his trainer once more, as she patted his head for a brief moment.

Once Serah arrived at her destination a few minutes later, she decided to take the rightmost seat in the front row. Tyler curled up in his trainer's arms after noticing the dense population swiftly arriving in the room. The little Pokémon could only hope that he could get the orientation over with before someone were to give him an unlucky question.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin burst back into the auditorium, flying through the doors so fast he fell and started rolling, and eventually ended up near his old seat, where he dusted himself off, and sat back down, slightly embarrassed.

With rockruff help, they found Clint's trainer card. Clint pated rockruff and said "Thank you" then he headed to the auditorium. Of course, Clint lost a lot of time when he was searching for auditorium. When he reached it, he was worried if he wasn't late. Clint was lucky enough and he sat down on the closest chair.

Darren noticed the time and sighed as he got up and walked to the auditorium. "Come on guys, let's get this over with so we can get back to relaxing." He said as his Pokémon followed him, as they walked, Darren whistled his Rockruff over who darted his way to his trainer. Once they arrived at the auditorium, he looked for a place to sit and unintentionally sat next to Lavender and her Gothita, he knew there wasn't enough room for all his Pokémon on his lap, so he returned Rockruff and Bagon. Elekid sat sensibly on Darren's lap and gave the Gothita a friendly wave.

Houda’s attention returned when the announcement bell rang. All three of her dragons perked up to the noise, with Hakuoro deciding to leap off the bed. She watched Serah depart before she ended up departing as well. Miso was behind his trainer, Khōjin was resting on Houda’s head again, and Hakuoro just walked beside her.

Once reaching the auditorium, she returned her Drampa to his Pokeball due to the little space for him. She then went over to find a random seat in the first row before sitting down, allowing Hakuoro to casually sit on her lap. Meanwhile, the Gible was still on Houda’s head, watching his surroundings from above.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Aabriella was exploring the academy like Maren had suggested, Sparkler nudged her and pointed to a nearby door; "Pi!" she squeaked, as if she was trying to tell her trainer something; "Oh, right, the orintation! Ori-en-tat-ion; Orientation? That sounds right," Aabriella said to the bright yellow Pichu in her hair. After recalling Ariella Song and Tsunami, Aabriella walked in and sat down roughly in the middle; stroking Sparkler’s neck to pass the time before the orientation.

Finally deciding that he wouldn't have the time to fully set up in his dorm, Dominic had deduced that it would be better to head towards the auditorium, which was apparently where the general orientation was taking place - an event dedicated to assisting the myriad of new students in their, well, orientation of the area. Somewhat self explanatory, the boy thought, a mannerism within the school which would hopefully carry over to the more difficult tasks that a new academic year would certainly present to fresh, generally unprepared pupils.

Eventually, Dominic finally made it over to the auditorium, which was aptly labeled very heavily as the site for orientation. Walking into the area, many students were already seated, a factor which the teenager thought made him fashionably late in a sense - better than being unfashionably early, at any rate. Averting his attention over to the dorm room information card designated to him by the secretary at the reception desk, it displayed a picture of a girl - Lavender Twilight, something like that. He didn't really expect to be sharing a room with somebody of the opposite sex, though Dominic thought that it likely wouldn't mean too much - if anything, it would just be one more thing to occupy himself with.

The room was visually enticing, certainly some repairs and tweaks made to have a more comely appearance to the nervous new students. Regardless of whatever the intention of the currently in place administration was, Dominic decided it would be best to wait for his roommate to arrive, as she likely had a picture of him as well, and took the closest seat to the back he could. This gave his Pokemon much more room to play around, though they affectionately kept it confined to the row that had been chosen by their worried trainer.

(sorry if this post is a bit sloppy, I just wanted to get myself established here.)

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I think we’re just about ready. The projector screen should be up in a few seconds.” Principal Cedar said.

With big letters on the screen which said “SLIVER ACADEMY ORIENTATION”. A Starly flew and landed on a table on the stage. Most trainers became quiet since it was to start.

Kaylee sat down in a seat, just at perfect timing. It was just about to start.

Principal Cedar came out of the room. “Hey, everyone. The orientation is about to start,” he said.

“Anyways, please remain quiet. We will start it in 5 minutes.” He then said.

Feet rapidly pattering against the sidewalk, a young teen with brown hair and green eyes sprinted as fast as he could to the auditorium, occasionally checking his map to confirm that he was going in the right direction. His partner, a Treecko, followed at his trainer's feet, matching his pace quite easily. "Just our luck we managed to be late, huh, Evindal?" Jacen mumbled, two other Pokeballs dangling at his belt. The Gecko Pokemon let out a grunt of agitated agreement as he ran before resigning and leaping onto Jacen's shoulder. After a few minutes, Jacen burst through the double doors into the auditorium, panting heavily as he slowly walked to an empty seat behind a girl with a tan skin tone and long, black hair. He took a large gulp of water from a bottle that sat in the pouch of his backpack as his heartbeat gradually lowered, and his partner sat in the chair next to his. Checking his watch, Jacen let out a quiet sigh of relief as he saw that he had 2 minutes to spare. Thank Arceus.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin felt somewhat less bored, the Orientation would start in a few minutes, in the meantime, he was tossing Sitrus Berries at Electrike, and he would leap into the air gracefully and seize the Berry. Beldum had come around, and was doing poses that struck light on the metal he had on his recently polished body, it caused a bit of pointing and murmurs, but hey, it was another way to make himself a bit more popular.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright, everyone. The orientation is now to start. Please stay in your seat as we will begin.” the principal stated.

Two other teachers went out of the room and stood right near the screen. Starly went on the principal’s shoulder.

“Again, I’d like to welcome you all to Sliver Academy. This will be a long and great experience and will help you on your own Pokemon journey. Enrichment for many Pokémon fields will be handed out.”

“Anyways, please take out your Pokédex and check your emails. It will show your password and user to our website so you can do many things. Then, open the website. I’ll give you all a few minutes to do so.”

Clint took his pokedex and he looked at his password and he tried to don't forget it. " Really, I will get a headache becouse of that password".
Luck didn't leave Clint so he didn't get a headache, he went to Internet and to the school website, after he did what he had to, he was waiting for others.
He looked at the teachers and he started to think about how strong they can be. He thought also about that he is hungry, sad and etc. At last he didn't thought about something really important.

Blue_Flash4

Nick took out his Pokédex and looked at the password and user. “Well i wouldn’t be surprised if someone got hacked because of how easy theism password is to guess.” He then went onto different websites and looked at stuff on them. He then showed Poli some stuff and then continued to listen to the rest of the orientation.

Darren sighed and got out is Pokédex, after he typed in his name and password, he had a look at what there was, which he found quite boring. He checked out websites he likes as well as a website for blogging. "Haven't blogged in a long while." He thought. After checking enough stuff as well as what he wanted to see, he looked up so he could listen to the rest f the orientation... as much as he wanted to get this over with and relax once more.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had pulled out his Pokédex, after he typed his name and password, and when he did a bunch of sites popped up with one site catching his interest about Mega Evolution. Jackson smiled as he kept scrolling down about the site. "Ha I like this school already." Jackson grinned as he put the Pokedex back into his pocket looking back at the principal trying to listen to the rest of the orientation.

Dominic attempted to pay as much attention as possible towards the administrator present, who was apparently the principal of the educational establishment, however this proved to be futile as the Pansear, Grimer, and Pancham frolicked playfully in the back row - much to the annoyance of some adjacent the group of trainer and Pokemon, but the boy wasn't exactly about to raise discontent in a serious altercation to complete strangers, especially in the middle of a damn academical orientation. Yeah, not exactly the best time to be a prick. He thought.

After several long minutes of painful anxiety, the principal, apparently named Principal Cedar, began speaking - and Dominic was eager to have something to focus on other than the dissent presented to him by the other attendees and their friends. Lucky. Have other people to laugh with, eh? He thought in a somewhat cynical manner, before breaking through the normally thick fog of thought that often entrenched his own brain in daydreams and wonders.

"Alright, everyone, the orientation is now to start. Please stay in your seat as we begin."

At the sudden authoritative voice of the man, Dominic's companions immediately ceased their rambunctious hijinks and sat down into the seat adjacent to the boy. He shifted nervously in his seat about how the Pokemon would handle the situation, however upon viewing their compliant behavior, it was quickly exorcised from within him into an inward sensation that vaguely resembled a feeling of being content - likely because the relief of ceased judgement was certainly something alien to him, as the young trainer had never been viewed in that way in his previous social endeavors.

“Again, I’d like to welcome you all to Sliver Academy. This will be a long and great experience and will help you on your own Pokemon journey. Enrichment for many Pokémon fields will be handed out.”

The usual orientation drivel. Dominic thought. He had switched schools several times in his lifetime, and so it wasn't too surprising to hear the interjections of this principal so confidently. It was a certainly practiced speech that they had to perform - and the sudden appearance of the two other adults was what the boy assumed to be assistants or some other teachers come to better explain their courses of study that would span over the rest of the year.

“Anyways, please take out your Pokédex and check your emails. It will show your password and user to our website so you can do many things. Then, open the website. I’ll give you all a few minutes to do so.” The principal continued.

Finally, something to do. Dominic thought quickly. It was nice to have something to occupy the hands every once and a while. There was certainly a busy day ahead of him, with unpacking his things into his dorm room, meeting other attendees, and the such which the teenager unfortunately didn't have time to do before racing towards the orientation. Time was likely to be his largest constraint - and it already had proven to not exactly be on his side.

Dominic reached for a pocket positioned on the right thigh of his khaki garments, pulling out a red device that was known to many as a Pokédex. Quickly navigating through the familiar interface of the machine, he quickly reached the emails section, and from there logged onto the website with the given information. Once this had been done, the student simply set the object down onto his leg, and looked back to Principal Cedar to await further instructions.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Okay everyone, now that you have logged in to your accounts, I will show you what you can do with them.” Principal Cedar said.

“It is beneficial to go on the website. Each teacher as their own section of the website, and it will show homework if you have forgotten it, their emails, their bio, important links, etc. Now, you do realize that you don’t have a schedule yet. Well, not anymore. There is a tab that says ‘Schedule’. Tap on it and you will then see your schedule for the day.” he added.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin wasn't really paying much attention, sure it was somewhat interesting, but he had seen cooler things, he then pressed "Schedule" and beamed, there were lots of nice classes. He then went to a website on Evolution, and got interested on that, and stopped listening entirely.

Serah took out her Poké Browser earlier and pressed on the release button located near the bottom of the grip. A small, rectangular device came out of the machine, as she placed the Poké Browser back inside her satchel soon after. She carefully booted on the smaller device, as a holographic screen booted on seconds later. She did as the Principal told earlier, along with their recent set of instructions.

Tyler gulped when he noticed battling being the first part of the schedule, as he soon found himself on a small table covered in a soft cloth. A loud, meancing giggle rang in his head, as he felt his heart racing through his body when a lady having a light pink hair kicked down the door!

A series of light whimpers came from the baby Pokémon soon after. He snapped out of his vision a brief moment later when his trainer offered him a warm bottle of his favorite drink. He slowly sipped on the bottle while his trainer lightly patted him on the head, as he noted his trainer patiently waiting for further instruction.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“The schedule today has three classes today. That isn’t daily, but it’s only today due to the fact that today is basically what we call a ‘setup’ day. Now, the last thing I’m going to show you is about clubs. There are 11 clubs of choice and you may attend two at a time. You may only change both of your clubs once. You can signup today on the club tab, and even right now! But, right now, it’s time to get social. Everybody, introduce yourself to someone around you!” the principal commanded.

Kaylee heard the principal and didn’t know where to meet someone. She just walked around.

Crimson Io, who’d been quietly lounging in the seats, jumped up and went over to a random girl. “Yo yo! My name is Crimson!” He said to Kaylee with a small blush on his face, already having one of his unnatural crushes. Ahhh, Crimson, you card. Red, his Cyndaquill, was on top of his head and mop of brown hair, and gave a small wave.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin immediately knew he wanted to be in Dueling Club. He decided to stay put, and didn't go to introduce himself, he was probably well known already. He had Battle Classes he noticed, he pumped a fist, he would sweep the other students! He than went back to simply looking around, and pulled the drawstrings of his Hoodie to conceal himself.