• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sliver Academy

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King had endured the pain barely from the flames but begin to see that the fire was making the smoke more clear to see around him. "King focus on where he'll be next and take him out of that flame wheel with a double Kick and aim for his stomach!" King's eyes begin to follow Cyndaquil flamewheel predicting where he'll be next and pinpoint a certain location and dash towards it trying to intercept the flamewheel with his hind legs glowing Orange with a large white aura surrounding one of his legs with the orange leg striking the stomach and the other white leg striking the face, sending him a few meters away from him.

Aria turned, her black hair turned with her. "Sure! Eevee would like some practice!" smiled Aria. She walked out onto the battlefield. "Ready?" asked Aria.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Fenn... fenn.. ekin.." Fennekin replied.

"Ember!" Kaylee commanded.

Right when the Pound landed and hit Fennekin really hard, it spit out a small flame right at the cheek. However, the Pound landed, and next thing that happened.... was not good for Kaylee.

Fennekin fell to the ground and it's eyes closed. It fainted!

As Evindal returned to Jacen's side, brimming with pride, the teen walked over to the unconscious Fennekin, gently scooped it up, and offered it to Kaylee. "It fought quite well; using the shards of metal was really smart. Good match." A small, warm smile laced his lips as he waited for the girl to beam back her partner and offered his hand for her to shake. Normally, the teen hadn't battled as hard as he just did; he preferred to stay more quiet, just like in life outside of battling. But being able to let loose like that felt.. nice.

Aria had seen the two fight and gasped when she saw fennekin fall to the ground and rushed over. She gave the pokemon a revive and a max potion. "Oh by I'm Aria." said Aria while she put her stuff away. "What's your name?"

Cyndaquill hit the ground, bruised, exhausted, and on the verge of defeat. “That’s enough, Cyndaquill. Take a good rest.” He said, then brought back the fire type Pokémon. “Good battle. I almost tried there.” He joked, winking.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson stood there quietly as King was heavily breathing. "Hmm......good job King, you'll get your reward later today, now return." Jackson said as he returned King to his pokeball. Jackson walked up in front of the trainer. "I must say, thank you for the training for King, he should be close to evolving, I'll be heading off now." Jackson said with a blank expression while walking towards the stands to watch the other fights.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson turn to his right to see a girl asking to battle him. "Hmmm.....Gavin and I are really getting popular with battling already.....sure why not, just give me a minute." Jackson said as he let out Nidoran out of his pokeball. Nidoran look at his trainer and had an irritated look towards him wondering why he put them out so soon. " don't give me that face, if you win this I'll give you extra how about that?" Jackson said as he pulled out a super potion and healed all of Nidoran wounds. Nidoran body begin to perk up and cried its name with excitement. "So then am I expecting to see your Eevee battle?" Jackson said as he approached a different Battlefield to his corner with Nidoran.

Crimson say down and sighed, looking down and pulling out an ovular Stone. “Well, here we go again with just thinking about Hoenn. I wasn’t even there for that long... heh...” he said, laughing and smiling tiredly. “At least my tendencies haven’t been acting up that much. That’d be bad.” He said, then put away the oval stone.

Aria nodded and eevee was excited to battle. "Oh your excited huh?" asked Aria, and she walked toward the battlefield. "Are you ready?" asked Aria, and eevee got it her stance position.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"I like being a gentleman, so I'll let you go first." Jackson said as he adjusted his glasses. King began glaring at the Eevee looking at it as if it did something wrong.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson glanced at the situation and smiled. "King uses double team and then uses focus energy." King then created five clone as swift destoryed three of them, leaving the one in the far left and right side gaining a white aura. "Now then come at us or we'll come after you." The two king began to dash towards Eevee.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson was abit surprise for the order. "King stop and close your eyes!" King had follow order therefore the clone on the left disappeared then the attract hit him. "King uses your ears to guide your way and never open your eyes, now then king uses double kick." King dashed in the same direction to Eevee with his hind legs glowing Orange.

Eevee did a sort of dance like dodge. "Good job eevee!" shouted Aria. "Now use iron tail!" eevee swung her tail and hit king, the blow sent him backwards. "Keep moving! Remember our training!'' encouraged Aria, while eevee jumped this way and that to avoid geting hit.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King had landed on his feet while shaking his head. "Hmm.... I'm surprise you didn't picked performer for your schedule, you and your Eevee seem perfect for it.......sorry i got sidetrack, King lets use a double team kick combo shall we." King them created eight clone charging at Eevee with some of the clone phasing through her while the real king attack her through every directions and going back into the copys of clones.

Eevee jumped and landed behind all clones. "Eevee trump card!" shouted Aria. Red cards shot toward all clones, making them all vanish. "Gotcha! Eevee use attract while KIng is distracted!" said Aria. Attract spun and hit King, leaving him immobilized. Eevee jumped and used Iron tail again, hitting King once more.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson smiled. "Did you already forget that King has his eyes closed he can't be immobilize if he can't see eevee, king Dodge and then use double kick." King could hear the attack coming from behind him therefore, he leap to the side and dashed back to Eevee using a double kick your her stomach and face sending her back a few meters away from him.

Eevee was sent backwards into the wall, but she jumped off the wall and landed again. "Okay eevee. Use swift!" said Aria. Eevee sent the sharp shiny stars again toward King, and hit King. Aria got an idea in her head. I really hope this works! thought Aria. "Eevee use iron tail then swift on the ground!" said Aria. Eevee did so, and there was a cloud of dust around the battle field. "Now eevee! Use trump card!" shouted Aria again.
The red cards hit king and the dust cleared.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King got sent back from the Swift attack and cries in pain then heard that another attack was coming right way. "King used double team and running around that dust that Eevee made and then use headbutt. King then created 12 clone but half were destroyed because of trump card, now the three king's enter the dust cloud that eevee created as the other three ran around it, in the does cloud the three kings were running around the Eevee feinting each attack running past it trying to make it paranoid but then the real King struck her to the side and disappeared back into the dust cloud leaving with the other two Nidoran clones doing the same, and as it dust cloud disappeared all six of the Nidoran's were surrounding Eevee. "Kings job is finish, if you saw my last battle you should know there should be a puncture wound somewhere on your Eevee's body because of Nidoran poison horn."

Eevee fell to the ground then closed her eyes. Eevee had fainted! Aria rushed over and picked up eevee. "You did a good job eevee." said Aria, and walked over to Jackson. "You did a good job too!" Aria smiled then held out her hand to shake. "Why not we be friends?" smiled Aria, still holding eevee.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had glanced over to Nidoran who is flat on his belly covering his face the fact that he was blushing heavily, Jackson had covered his face to hide the fact he was laughing with a bright smile. "Sure why not, and if you don't mind me asking what type of food does your Eevee like spicy, sour, etc, I could give her something?" Jackson said as he accepted Aria hand.

Aria gave an even bigger smile, "Eevee really likes berries and sweet food. I make her pokepuffs from time to time. Eevee is a sweet tooth!" giggled Aria while holding eevee, who had woken up and jumped down to King. Eevee ran around King in circles, and Aria laughed at this.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King had open one of his eyes to glance at the eevee circling him but quickly turned away blushing more heavily (you do know the attract is still affecting me right, please back away before I say something stupid) Nidoran cried. "I'm not the best cook but, here give her this." jackson pulled out a small bag and pulled out two pink cubes and handed to her. "They don't taste like much but it has a incredibly strong after taste, it's filled with nutrients for fairy types and a few pecha berries."

Aria looked at the cubes and took them both eagerly. "Sylveon and eevee will love this!" said Aria, and she took out a pokeball with the other hand and tossed the ball. A shiny sylveon came out, sniffed the cube and ate one in delight. "Oh you like the treat huh?" said Aria. Sylveon nodded and Aria giggled but eevee stopped in front of king and cried, (just get up! Don't be a lazybones!) nudging King up.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King started the pout a little as he stand up and open his eyes in front of Eevee.
( W-what do you want i can't focus with your cute face- damn it, I knew I would say something stupid.) "Anyways class should be ending soon, I have chemistry for next period, what do you have?" Jackson said as he pulled out a purple cube.

Aria sighed and thought. "I'm not sure, maybe I could go with you to find out." said Aria who walked over to King at spoke in the pokemon language, (Oh eevee has a cute face?) teased Aria while eevee walked up to Jackson and rubbing her head against his leg. Eevee clearly stated that she wanted Jackson to pick her up.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson began to pick up Eevee and then begin stroking underneath her chin. "Hmm....you're softer than I imagined." Kings body was boiling red out of embarrassment. (H-how did you hear that!? I-.......i maybe......i don't know.) King began to sit down, looking down to the ground. "Anyways sure why not we'll just wait for the teacher to give us the signal to leave."

Aria giggled and walked over to Jackson. "Yeah that sounds good." said Aria, walking over to a bench and sat down. Eevee jumped out of Jackson's arms and ran over and jumped onto Aria and fell asleep. "Aw..." whispered Aria, stroking eevee.

Crimson noticed that Aria had sat close to him on the same Bench, and gulped, taking heavy breaths as he sent out Red, who immediately ran up to the Eevee. (Hello! I’m a Cyndaquill! Call me Red!!!)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was looking around not noticing the teddiurssa by his Poliwag. Poliwag then shot a blast of water at the teddiursa. Nick was not looking still, when he turned around he saw Poliwag shooting multiple shits of water at the Teddiursa looking desperate hoping it would faint.

The dark Pokémon allowed the shadowy orb to become bigger as it absorbed each shot of water. It was apparent that the little droplets of excess water would not easily affect the ursine Pokémon. The dark Pokémon gently placed the orb on the ground below him, as it released a violent aura that could not be seen, but sensed if one were to focus in. The aura would allow for his strength and speed to temporarily double, though it appeared as if he was starting to lack the basic concept of restraint however.

“Come on! Let’s play!” Tommy cried in a quick monotone in the language of Pokémon, as Tyler noted the brief session laughter from the Teddiursa a brief second later.

“Shall I go first or you go first?” Tommy briefly inquired with a soulless, childish voice, as his paws radiated a purplish-black light towards the Poliwag.