• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sliver Academy

Dominic continued to listen intently to the mini - lecture that was being administered by Principal Cedar, his Pokemon, Jessie in particular, seeming to mimic a feeling of slight intimidation. Any semblance of an idea of what the two other present staff members served to do was completely absent from the mind of the boy, but he decided that it likely didn't matter too much, and he had bigger Magikarp to fry at the moment - especially considering that they were now practically being given their schedules.

The idea of clubs had completely slipped his mind, though Dominic decided that extracurricular activity credit really couldn't hurt his overall track record, and would possibly be interesting to invest time or at the very least some kind of consideration into in the coming days. Many others seemed to be barely even listening to the instructions being given, which the teenager found extremely disrespectful - these people were giving them what was basically going to be their lives for the coming months, for heavens sake, could they even attempt to bear the little bit of respect? Sure, the actions and speech in general were very trite in their fundamental nature, but his point remained -

Oh, great, a battle class first. Just my expertise. . . Dominic thought resentfully as he looked over the schedule that had been uploaded onto the academy website. Again, this was something that was only currently minority agitating, as he figured that he could change it later with the help of some kind of supervisor that was present within the academical staff team.

Finally, the somewhat perplexing suggestion to begin a period of pure socialization came from the Principal, which was much to the surprise of Dominic. Previous orientations hadn’t usually contained such an outright attempt at bringing students together - though it was no matter, the only issue that was immediately apparent was the location of his supposed roommate, Lavender. The boy began scanning around the auditorium, attempting to make out a shape that matched the photo that had been printed onto the reception card.

And at last, he did. Dominic saw the shape of the girl that had been plastered onto the card, and quickly returned his Pokemon to their captive devices, before standing up and making his way over to her. Finally reaching the side of what he hoped was Lavender, he cleared his throat, and spoke:

“Uh, hi, are you Lavender? I’m Dominic, and I believe that we’re roommates.”

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Kaylee suddenly saw someone approach her. He came with a small blush on his face, which she hadn’t at all noticed at first.

“Um.. hi there. My name is Kaylee, full name Kaylee Jai. Nice to meet you.” She replied.

But then, after she replied, she noticed.

Does this random guy, um, like me? Um, Kaylee thought.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin realized most people were looking at their cards and chatting with their roommates, his said 'Jackson' Gavin frowned, he didn't know who this dude was! He told himself to just let Jackson either come to him, or meet him in the Dorm.

“Cool to meet you!” He said, grinning and subconsciously trying to keep down his blush, which wasn’t working. No. Nope. “This is Red!” He said and pointed to his Cyndaquill, who was just obliviously eating a Pokébean that Crimson had imported from Alola.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Beldum was getting restless, it wanted to move around, so Gavin finally got up and started searching for Jackson, looking down at his card every once in a while.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson was intrigued about the schedule and started to stand back up putting chompy into his pokeball. "Hmm.....might as well look around and find my roommate." jackson had started to roam around the other student looking at the cards describing his roommate but then Jackson had noticed someone in the far corner matching the description of his roommate and decided to walk towards him. "Hello there I'm Jackson Connor, it's nice to meet you Gavin, I guess we're roommates." Jackson said with a blandly vooffered his hand towards Gavin

Sara had logged into her account like the rest, only half listening to the speach. Her classes were to be expected, not much out of the ordinary. The part that interested was battle club, to which she signed up almost immediately. To her side, Kaylee seemed to have found someone to talk to.

"So, Kaylee? Began scouting out the boys already huh?" Sara said turning to join the conversation in a way that didn't seem entirely rude. "I mean, I'd give this guy a 7/10, but you chose who you want. I won't judge."

Crimson began to blush red. “Uhhhhh.... hi?” He said, quite embarrassed. “Cyndaquill!” Cried our the small ratlike Pokémon, clapping. “Y-you May have the wrong idea...” he said, getting quieter and redder with each word.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin smiled, and shook Jackson's hand. It was very rare he showed respect, but he would be with this guy for the rest of the School Year. So he wanted to get off on a good start.
"I guess we are." Gavin replied

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Sara, why the fudge are you even doing here? He just came out to me for no reason.” Kaylee said.

Fudge, now I’m embarrassed. But seriously, that guy must be more embarrassed than me; I mean, come on Sara, stop appearing everywhere where I am, Kaylee said.

Crimson made a nervous laugh, blushing redly. “Hehe... who might you be? I’m Crimson.” He said, his voice a bit shaky. Red was cuddling up to his head, now that it was warming up. “Cynda! Cyndaquill!” He squeaked.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I’m out, bye.” Kaylee said, looking at Crimson with a stare and leaving the area where they were.

Honestly, that guy was weird. He was blushing at me and now at Sara. You know what, thank golly gee Sara appeared, Kaylee thought. She wandered around the area, seeing many trainers around. She didn’t seem sad, nor happy at all.

After complying quietly and logging in to his Pokedex, Jacen viewed his schedule, which was as follows:
P1: Battling
P2: Chemistry
P3: Music
Satisfied, the teen heard the principal's next directions and stood up, looking around as he pocketed his Pokedex. A guy eagerly approached the black haired girl who had been sitting in front of him, his beet red face clear as day even from where Jacen was standing. The girl seemed to have left after an awkward exchange with a blank face and began to walk around the space. Hands in his pockets, Jacen quietly approached the girl and waved shyly. He had a small but friendly smile on his face as he greeted her. "Hi. Apparently we're supposed to interact with other people here, so I'm Jacen. Nice to meet you. This is my partner, Evindal." The Treecko leaped up onto his trainer's shoulder and nodded in greeting.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin noticed a group a three people who seemed pretty upset, one was blushing like something had just used Attract on him, the other looked smug, and had obviously just said something pretty offensive, the boy blushed harder, if that was even possible, by now he looked more red than a cherry, and one of the girls, looking a little mad, stormed away, then another boy approached her, man, was she really that pretty to these other guys?!?! He patted Jackson on the back and said bye, and went and approached the boy, and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Gaaaahhhhooohey!” He sais, the blush quickly fading from his face as he turned around to see Gavin. “Yo, whassup! I’m Crimson. Ignore what just happened if you saw that. I have no explanation.” He said, trying not to blush and succeeding.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin chuckled.
"Heh, okay. I'm Gavin" He let out a broad smile and, with a flick of his wrist, pulled on hist shirt and let it go.
"I'll probably make one'a the best grades in the school, but hey, ya' gotta have friends." Gavin said, versing back to his high-and-mighty attitude. He then stuck out a hand, he wanted to make friends, true, but he would need a number of them to make himself more popular, if that was possible.

Crimson grinned. “Dope!” He said, then on his Pokédex, signed up for P1:Battling P2:History And P3:Cooking. “Great.” He said, then checked PokéTube. Apparently, the livestream he’d done yesterday and then posted as a video had reached 167 likes, a record. “Even Dopier!”

Serah decided to remain seated after noting Tyler's sudden frown after the earlier announcement made by the Principal. Tyler continued to drink his bottle while his trainer gently stroked him on his back, taking care to avoid his head. He could only hope that the trainers would be busy with the others, as he seemed to have forgotten about some of his worries a half minute after.

"I really hope that they made a typo on the schedule, please tell me they did... Please God," Tyler thought while taking in the sweet taste of his drink that would provide his nourishment for some time.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Oh, hey, um, nice to meet you. Here is my partner, Fennekin, which I don’t give a nickname to since I cannot even think, of, um, mine, haha.” Kaylee arrived.

Fennekin was then out of its Pokeball, saying “Fenn!” (Hi!)

“I do have two other Pokémon too, you want me to show them?” She asked.

Jacen let out a quiet chuckle at Kaylee's remark and nodded. "Why not? I'll show you my other two as well." He let out the other Pokemon in his Pokeballs, revealing them to be Loki, his Gible, and Elevar, his Starly. "This is Loki and Elevar." Both Pokemon let out their respective cry of greeting when mentioned and waved to the other trainer. Jacen stroked the Fennekin's forehead and smiled. "You're a cute little one, aren't you?" He turned to face Kaylee and asked before pulling out his Pokedex, "If you don't mind, could I see your schedule? Just wondering if we have any classes together."

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Sure thing. Here are Bayleef and Eevee. Come out!” Kaylee commanded, as the other Pokémon came out.

100000x better then that weirdo, Kaylee thought.

“And also, here’s my schedule. I have Battling, Literature, and Music today.” Kaylee said, showing Jacen her Pokédex.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had seemed confuse as why gavin left so quickly but notice it was a chance to make his schedule, jackson pulled out his pokedex out and selected his category, which was as follows:
P1: Battling
P2: Chemistry
P3: Art
"Hmmm.....i guess I'll just head toward my dorm and settle my stuff down in my room." jackson had closed his pokedex and putting it into his pocket and while heading towards the exit.

Last edited:
Jacen quietly skimmed over Kaylee's schedule and grinned, making a thumbs-up sign. "Nice! We have Battling and Music together; should be fun." He looked at the rest of the other trainer's team and crouched down to pet the two. "Hey, there." His team approached the other Pokemon and greeted them cheerfully as Jacen stood back up and put his hands in his pockets, a warm smile still on his face. He was quite happy, to be honest. Having expected not to make a lot of friends at the Academy, it was a nice surprise to make one during the orientation.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
A microphone went off. It was saying, “Hey everyone, it’s time to stop socializing. The orientation is now to be over. Thank you for coming. Head back to your dorms. See you all in an hour.” Principal Cedar said.

“Well, it’s time to go, see you Jacen! Also, my name is Kaylee Jai, I just realized I didn’t introduce myself, haha. See you around, bye!” Kaylee said, lightly blushing on the way to her dorm.

Jacen heard the principal's announcement, and although he was a bit disappointed their conversation was over, he still maintained a light-hearted grin as he waved, watching Kaylee leave for her dorm. The teen was unaware of the girl's blush, and he stood there for a brief moment before checking the location of his dorm room and heading to the building in which it was located. Jacen beamed back Loki and Elevar, and Evindal remained on his trainer's shoulder as he walked. Soon, he arrived at the door to his room and unlocked it, stepping inside and taking off his shoes. After tossing his backpack on the ground and placing his Pokedex on the nightstand, Jacen flopped onto his bed and laid there, feeling himself sink into the mattress and closing his eyes. Students were supposed to meet at their first class in an hour, so he might as well get some rest before then.

30 minutes later, Jacen woke up from his nap and yawned, stretching and hearing an audible pop in his back. He sighed and smoothed his dusty brown hair before climbing out of bed and looking around. I guess my roommate isn't here yet, huh? The teen gently woke up Evindal, who had been quietly sleeping on the bed as well and pocketed his Pokedex before slipping on his shoes. Wanting some fresh air, Jacen exited the building, Evindal once again perched on his shoulder, and strolled down the sidewalk. The crisp autumn air felt nice and cool, and the leaves on the trees had a red, yellow, or orange hue. Jacen smiled and breathed deeply, enjoying the scenery around him.

Last edited:
Tyler sighed in relief after no trainers interacted with Serah, as the little Pokémon noted his trainer booting off the prismatic device, placing it back in the area of the Poké Browser and stowing it away in her bag soon after. He watched his trainer carefully keeping him cradled in her arms, while she decided to head back to her dorm without a word to anyone.

Meanwhile, Jack decided to do the same as Serah during the orientation. Once the orientation was over, Jack decided to head over towards the dormitory after giving a quick check to make sure that his Pokémon had not misplaced his keys or other belongings. He looked down at Noah, who was being tightly held in his arms, as Noah heard his trainer stating, "Please be good for me Noah, I can't have you causing a lot of trouble in a place like this."

Noah rolled his eyes at his trainer, as he gave a couple of squirming movements. He emitted a slight sigh at his trainer a minute later after realizing that his trainer would not give in any time soon. His attention was focused at a boy in a black shirt casually walking on the sidewalk, while a peculiar Pokémon could be seen on the boy's shoulders. Noah heard his trainer inquiring to the boy, "Pardon me, but is that place over there our dorms? I was supposed to meet a person in a room a few earlier with a sort of, how do I put it... a gecko Pokémon I think."

Clint didn't stood up from his chair to socialize, becouse who would like to know him, he checked schedule at this time and he looked at his class:
1.Battling
2.Catching
3.Literature
"Okay, that will be easy day" he looked also at the clubs and he searched for something interesting. "Maybe I will join to soccer club, I thought also about battling but... I can always decide at night or tomorrow" he was saying to himself in mind. He looked at few people and smiled to them.

When Principal said that they can return to their dorms, at the exit he heard someone "Clint, I challenge you here and now"
"What, what's happend" Clint said and he turned forward the yelling guy. "becouse of you my friend wasn't here but in the pokemon centre with his grotle, because of you" he said
"How nice, I got myself a fanclub. Hey, He wanted to fight me. I just wanted to pass, I even gived him a joke. You see, I'm a good person" Clint replied in the way that everyone could hear him. "still I will settle this with battle" he said "Where" Clint asked. One of the teachers came "You can battle in front of Auditorium" She said and she pointed at the place, she was talking about. Both trainers were preparing for battle.

“Well, I’ll be going.” He said, laughing and walked away. He passed by Kaylee on the way to his dorm and made a small wave. ‘Hah! I’m probably her least favorite person now. Great job, another possible friend and love interest is now out of reach.’ He thought, then slapped himself across the face, not knowing Kaylee was still in view.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Kaylee did a tiny wave back, with barely any emotion. But, now, it’s dorm time again. Kaylee arrived the dorm building. She did see Jacen on the way, but only for a few seconds, and then she didn’t see him.

I’m curious, though, why battling? I want to become a Pokemon Performer, Kaylee thought. But still, she did think she would get it soon. It’s just that everyone is in battle class, which made Kaylee worry a tiny bit.

Crimson checked his Pokédex and looked up his dorm number when he reached the dorm building. “Dorm 208. Hey! Anyone wanna room with me?” He yelled out, obviously making more a fool of himself.

When the orientation was done, Darren sighed lightly in relief and decided to have a look around the school, but before he did, he went back to his dorm to grab another can of soda pop. He then walked around the school and decided to go outside for some fresh air, he huffed lightly as he admired the beauty of the scenery in front of him, something that Rockruff and Bagon came out of their Poké balls to see. "You see this guys?" Darren asked his Pokémon before he sipped his soda. "This is where we become stronger and better than we are now." He added as he gave a small smile to his Pokémon who all let out a noise in acknowledgement.

Clint prepared himself and when he and Chimchar were ready he said to their opponent "You know I wanted to go to the toilet before the class So maybe we won't battle" "No, I want to defeat you now, go Persian" Clint's opponent said and he sended out his pokemon from Great ball.

Battle ended really fast, after that Clint headed to his Dorm. "Hi There, Darren" he said when he went inside.

Houda checked her Sinnoh-style Pokedex in order to view her schedule.

1. Battle Class
2. Literature
3. Writing

It was alright. However, she would be more satisfied if they offered cartography or navigational classes. She stood from her seat, exiting the auditorium to find her dorm.

Once reaching the dorm building, her attention was caught by a yelling. She glanced at the boy once before leaving, since this was not something she should worry about. Khōjin on the other hand, let out a snicker. Hakuro, who was being carried by one arm, rolled his eyes.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had just entered his dorm and started to look around seeing that nobody was around yet, he sighed with relief.

"Good I finally got some time to myself for a few minutes."

jackson started to lift his stuff and hoodie off him to the bed and as had did he started stretching around to what seem to be his side of the room already and as he finished he got in his bag and brought out three of his pokeballs and started releasing chompy and the others, a Nidoran named king, and finally my Charmeleon Magner.
"Okay you three I'm going to be gone for a while and magnar make sure to don't get in any trouble ok."
Magner nodded as he looked at the other two while the other two smile nervously as jackson picked up his book and and close the door leaving the Pokemon alone, while Jackson heads towards the plaza of the academy his face buried in the book not paying attention to any other individual.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin passed Jackson on the way back to the dorm, he seemed to really be into some book... nonetheless Gavin kept walking, and walked into his side of the Dorm, Torchic immediately jumped off Gavin's head and went to toy with the little Rayquaza toy that Gavin had moved to the foot of the bed. Gavin sat down and leaned back, falling over, he got back up and scanned over his schedule once more:
P1: Battle (everyone seemed to have this)
P2: Sports (One of Gavin's favorite things)
P3: Writing (Once again, a favorite)
Gavin was still pretty energetic, so he reached into his bag and pulled out his phone, and once again, for what seemed like the millionth time, went back to his music, this time (mostly) uninterrupted.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Aabriella was heading back to her room when she checked back on her Pokédex, as it displayed her schedule for the day:
P1: Coordinating or Performing.
P2: Literature.
P3: Art.

Aabriella smiled to herself, closing the Pokédex just as Sparkler crept out of her hair to see what her trainer was looking at; “PICHU!!” Sparkler screeched at Aabriella as she put the Pokédex in her pocket; “Sparkler, what’s up? We’re gonna practice performing soon so don’t worry!” she smiled at the Pichu, who grunted before Aabriella patted her lightly; tucking Sparkler back into her hair.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Chompy had noticed that the door open again and went to see what was going on and what he had saw was another human so he carefully tiptoe away from Jackson's room while Magner and King were sleeping and saw that the other human door was open by a creek and so what he saw when he opened it up a little bit you saw the human on the bed with something in his ear while he you look a bit to his right and saw a Torchic going towards a little toy.

Chompy eyes widen as he carefully went up to the end of the bed where the toy was and jumped up and snatch the toy right in front of the Torchic face with a smile on his face and started running towards the door and as he was right in front of it, he turned around and cried his name with a happy tone in his voice saying.

(Come on and chase me if you want your toy back.) Chompy said as he turned around and exited the room.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Kaylee had arrived at her dorm after an exploration of the campus, after a long time.

But when she entered, there was no Sara there. Weird. Kaylee thought, as she went on her Pokedex. It was 30 minutes in, 30 minutes more until it started. The schedule locations were now posted, so the first class would be at the battlefields.

While Serah was on her way back to the dorms, she suddenly stopped in her tracks when she heard a loud, stern voice that asserted, “Stop right there ya little Pokémon! Just stand down and nobody will get hurt!”

“Little Pokémon? W- what could a little Pokémon be doing that would make that officer chase them around like that?” Serah thought before catching a brief glimpse of the mysterious Pokémon hiding behind a trash can for several seconds.

“W- what’s that thing I’m feeling from that little bear? It feels so violent, and so evil... yet I can’t even see it!” Serah added in her thoughts before Tyler attempted to give no heed towards the ursine Pokémon.

Suddenly, a powerful stomp came soon after, followed by a brief quake!

“Eek!” The officer cried before bounding backwards to quickly elude the spikes emerging from the ground! The spiked cracked a brief moment later, as the strange matter harmlessly disappeared into the air soon after.

Tyler cowered in his trainer’s arms, as Serah decided to make a break for the dorms. It was apparent that neither the seal Pokémon or his trainer would notice the ursine Pokémon silently following them into the building.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had lifted his head to see it was almost time for class. "Hmm.... Who should i pick for battling?" jackson had thought about that while heading back to his dorm. Chompy was in the middle of the dorm room trying to find a hiding spot from the torchic if he was following him but then chompy saw quite a few of pokemon figure on i shelf nearby and went towards it, making a pose and standing completely still, pretending to be a pokemon figure waiting for the torchic to find him with the toy rayquaza in his hand.