• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sliver Academy

Darren sipped the last of his soda and threw his empty can into a bin, afterward he looked at his watch and saw it was nearly time for lessons. "Alright, when the chance comes to battle, who wants to go first, huh?" He asked his Pokémon. Rockruff barked as if calling dibs before Elekid and Bagon could speak. "Sorry guys, but Rockruff wins, perhaps later I'll train you three and hopefully you can evolve." He said as he and his Pokémon walked back to his dorm.

Clint came to a Battle Class. He stayed in front of the entrence, Chimchar looked at him and Clint seemed to understand his look "Don't worry, I already made a decision who I will use in the Battle" then he sat on the floor and took a nap. Chimchar was shocked, after all this time he knew Clint, he still didn't know how Clint can go to sleep that fast. He stood next to his trainer and was waiting until he will wake up.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin looked up from his phone, Torchic was looking enraged, and was running out to Jackson's room, Gavin got up, and took his headphones off, he didn't want Torchic to disturb Jackson, he followed Torchic, and Jackson was standing at the door too.
"Oh, hey Jackson, sorry if Blazer's bothering you, he seems really into that Rayquaza Figurine..." Gavin said, he held Torchic's Pokeball in threat, it was something Torchic dare not mess up around, as it was frightened of it's Pokeball, it then quickly glanced at Gible, snatched the Figure, and ran back to Gavin's side.
"Sorry, Jackson, Torchic does that sometimes." Gavin said, and walked back to his side, to clean the minor mess Gible and Torchic had made.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had just arrived back to his dorm and seem confused on why gavin was apologizing when he just open the door but after a few glances around the room Jackson piece everything together and glared at Chompy then, Chompy immediately panicked and went under the bed. "Don't worry about it Gavin it was mostly my fault for thinking that Chompy can hold still while I was gone, I guess he just wanted a play mate, so how about we just head towards class." Jackson said as he had towards Nidoran and Charmeleon.
"King your coming with me for our first class, wake up." Nidoran popped his eyes open with excitement as he heard his trainer and jumped on his shoulder. "Ready to go Gavin?"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Sure." Gavin said, turning back around.
"C'mon, Blazer." Gavin called, and Torchic, who was still a little mad, scrambled up Gavin's arm, and onto his hat. As they were walking, Gavin asked Jackson:
"So what's on your schedule?"

Darren looked at his watch once more. "Great... it's already time." Darren said as he headed back to his dorm for anything he may need in class, then he began to make his way over to the first lesson, he noticed Clint and merely nodded at him as he walked past and into the classroom. Once there, he sat down on the desk that was closest to the exit. His Pokémon all followed him and sat on the table, whilst making sure they weren't in the way of their trainer's view.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
After a quick while, it was almost time for class. It was in the battlefields. Sara still hadn’t appeared, which was quite odd. Maybe she took a tour or something. But now, it was time to go to battle.

It was going to be a one on one match, with a quick match. If a Pokemon was way too exhausted and has barely any health, then the opposing one wins.

Kaylee arrived at the battlefields and was directed to a classroom right nearby, and she saw a lot of boys there instead of girls. She arrived, with her Fennekin right on her shoulder. She sat down

The teacher, at the classroom, said, “Hey everyone, the class will start soon. Make sure you choose your Pokemon for a 1 on 1 Match.”

It was 7 minutes until it started. Kaylee also sat near the exit, and sat down. She read a book while waiting.

When teacher greeted everyone, Clint woke up and he looked around and he saw that there was many people already. "Why you didn't woke me up" He asked Chimchar then he thought that he was too loud "Sorry" he said to teacher and he sat down. Then he pointed at his shoulder to Chimchar and he jumped on it.

Jacen turned to see a boy approaching him and asking about the building he had just exited. He nodded and said a bit quietly, "Yeah, that's the dorm building." Then, he raised an eyebrow when the kid mentioned having to meet a trainer with a "Gecko Pokemon". Jacen let out a laugh and nodded once more, saying, "You're talking to him. I'm supposing you're my roommate?" He checked his watch, and after doing a double take, Jacen sighed quietly. "Well, class starts in 7 minutes; I should hurry. I believe our room's 207, second floor. See you later." He waved before running to the classroom where the Battling class would be held. The teen arrived at the classroom and stepped inside, drinking some water from his bottle before looking around. Jacen noticed Kaylee at a seat, her Fennekin on her shoulder, and walked over, sitting down in the chair next to hers and waved. "Hey, there. What did you do over the last hour?"

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson glanced over to Gavin. "As you expect I have battling first like mostly everyone in the academy, chemistry sec and art third, so if you don't mind me asking how did you you and your Torchic meet?"

Crimson, having visited his dorm and then came to battle class with Red, walked along the strip of land with the battlefields. Then, he spotted Kaylee. “Hey. Sorry for being wired before.” He said, smiling and walking up to her, succeeding at keeping down his weird habits. “For a more formal introduction, my name is Crimson Io. I don’t mind finding someone else to battle if it’s a bother.” He added.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Nothing, honestly. I just kind of, well, just sat around.” Kaylee replied to Jacen. She closed her book and then she saw Crimson. Before he talked, Kaylee was like: Great, this thing again, it’s annoying.

“Oh, um, that’s fine.” was her response to Crimson.

And now I’m surrounded. That’s fortunate, Kaylee thought.

Crimson smiled and then said; “I’ll be out of your hair. Good talking to you.” And then walked off, pulling out a granola bar to munch on. He sat down, hoping someone would just... challenge him.
Red decided to stay with Kaylee and Jacen, jumping off Crimson’s head when he turned to go and sit down. “Cynda! Quill!” (Ima King! Yay!) he squealed, and put a small stomped-on paper crown on his head while dancing around.

Jacen noticed the newcomer and redirected his gaze to the front, deciding to let the other two have their conversation and give Kaylee her space. Meanwhile, he overheard the teacher talking about selecting their Pokemon for a 1v1, and the teen, after a bit of thought, decided to send out Evindal. Their bond was the strongest out of the ones with his other Pokemon, so Jacen had confidence they would do quite well as a team. He then took out a chemistry textbook and began to read through the material, making sure he was well prepared for the next period.

After checking on the clock in the dormitory, Serah decided to swiftly make her way to class. Tyler continued to drink his bottle at a Togepi's pace, as he was hardly finished with half of the bottle by the time his trainer exited the building.

Jack nodded at the boy that ran for the classroom after noting the first class was not going to be long before it would commence. Noah gave a deep sigh towards the boy before his trainer decided to follow along the boy to the classroom.

Once Serah and Jack arrived at their destination a few minutes later, the two trainers barely managed to pick up on the teacher's instructions. Tyler gulped after realizing that there would be no other Pokémon to bail him out in the field of combat. He groaned and took in a recent moment where a Pokémon of his final form stood up for him against a trainer. Serah decided to sit in the front row, with the seat being closest to the entryway.

Jack decided to sit one row behind Serah, as Noah glanced over at a seal-like Pokémon drinking its bottle and said, "Hey, room's not for little babies like you! Go play in crib or something!"

Tyler suddenly stopped sucking on his bottle after picking up on an unfamiliar voice. It took the baby Pokémon a half minute to process what the lizard-like Pokémon declared, as the young Pokémon handed the bottle to his trainer with a shaky grip. Serah looked down at the baby Pokémon rubbing his eyes for a few seconds while she gently placed the cap on the nozzle and stowed the bottle in her satchel.

"Is everything okay Tyler?" Serah asked the Signita before gently placing him on her lap.

Tyler shook his head at Serah, before he began to bawl towards Noah!

"Aww, baby is mad now! Maybe he needs milky again!" Noah remarked before Tyler's cries became louder by the second! A series of blue circles were released from Tyler's mouth, as the air became distorted a split second later! Noah was pushed away from the shrill sound waves soon after, as both Serah and Jack covered their ears. Noah managed to break his fall by safely landing on the quaking backpack, as he decided to shield his strangely shaped ears when he had the chance.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright everyone, it’s time to choose a partner to battle. You can choose your friends or random strangers as the choice is yours. Anyways, class still hasn’t started but get ready as it starts soon. Make sure you choose your Pokémon.” The teacher said.

It was about to start. Yeah.

“Hey, uh, Jacen, want to be partners?” Kaylee asked.

As Jacen heard the next instructions, he began to think of who could be his partner to battle. When he heard Kaylee ask if he wanted to be partners with her, he smiled and nodded. "Sure." The teen leaned back in his chair, and deciding that he was in a good mood and thus feeling like socializing for a bit, began to strike some conversation with the girl next to him. "So, what kind of hobbies do you have? I kind of want to get to know people a bit more around here, so I guess this is a good time to do so." Suddenly, a screech pierced through the air as visible sound waves were emitted from a Pokemon Jacen hadn't seen before. Covering his ears, the teen beamed Evindal into his Pokeball and winced from the sound. Where the hell had that come from?

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson and Gavin had just arrived and had taken a seat together as the rules were being said. "So I'm guessing we're battling each other then." Jackson said as he glanced at Gavin.

Finally deducing that there was no time to attempt to continue a conversation with Lavender, and that they would have plenty of chances to socialize later, Dominic belatedly raced from the auditorium over to the dorm room. His respectable muscular build and general endurance helped enormously to carry his body towards the main dormitory room, where he entered the threshold guarding the living quarters from he outside world, before racing up the steps, his heart beating, and inserting the key into the slot which had been designated onto the knob placed on the Southeast end of the tall wooden structure.

Once he got inside, the boy quickly scanned over his surroundings. There were two beds, a window, a desk, all of the usual commodities that came with the standard student level dorm room. Pacing over to the right side bed, which obviously hadn't been claimed yet, he set the large backpack down on it, as he would certainly have time int he future to unpack sleeping material and the such. Remembering that the class was focused on battling, the teenager grabbed the Pokeballs that held his small companions, before once again racing out the door and down the steps.

Due to the considerable heat of the day, Dominic began sweating on his way over to the battle building, his Pokédex map of the campus greatly assisting in the locating of the area where this course of study was actually being held.

Finally reaching the structure which according to the website was the building which held the battle class, Dominic raced inside of the doors in an extremely frantic manner, stopping in a sense of relief once he saw the gathering of other students and an instructor. Out of breath, the boy gasped for oxygen, kneeling down slightly before letting out a light wheeze. He then looked around, raising his body and spine upwards.

"Sorry that I'm late - got a bit tied up with things." Dominic turned towards the two teenagers who were asking each other to be possible partners, before cringing in a sort of exasperated manner. He walked towards Jackson and Gavin, hoping that there was a way he could possible have a partner before it started.

"Hey, do you guys know if they're anybody who is available to be a partner, if you yourselves cannot?" Dominic asked hopefully, before releasing his Pokemon down next to his feet. They would need to get accustomed to the grounds of the school, just like the young trainer did himself.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I like spending time and hanging out with my Pokémon, and also designing outfits. Yeah, I actually want to become a Pokémon Performer but somewhat be good at battle. Reading is quite fun too, I do tend to read a lot.” Kaylee replied, as Fennekin looked at the Cyndaquil with a crazed stare. It remarked it as confusing, as it was dancing.

“Alright, everyone. Time to battle. Follow me to the fields and we’ll start.” the teacher remarked, as he directed everyone into a line.

Kaylee went into the line with Fennekin and was ready.

Still a bit shaken from the Supersonic, Jacen sighed and stood behind Kaylee and followed the teacher to the fields. "That's cool. I've always found something a bit alluring about Pokemon Performers. Reading's fun too, though I prefer drawing a little more. I like to play the piano and draw, as previously mentioned. Been practicing the instrument for about 8 years." A small smile laced his lips as the teen walked, and he found himself thoroughly enjoying the conversation.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"yeah, and well, me and Torchic is a long story." Gavin said, very fast, he then backed up, and Torchic leaped off his arm.
"Let's do this!"He exclaimed, getting into a loose position, he was amped to fight.

Serah and Jack both picked up their Pokémon after they managed to recover from the powerful sound waves. Tyler gave a loud, high bark towards Noah, as Serah carefully picked up her satchel and wore it around her right shoulder as usual. She quietly stated to Tyler, "Okay, I would rather have you save the energy for battling than getting angry if I had to be honest. Please try not to be so angry, I know that you're upset right now, but he's not doing anything anymore."

Tyler crossed his arms at Serah while noticing his trainer going into the line that the teacher appeared to be directing everyone into. Jack followed behind Serah after grabbing his backpack, as the boy said, "I'm sorry if Noah caused you both a bit of trouble. He's been causing quite a bit of concern wherever he goes. I'll make it up to the seal after class."

"It's alright I guess, but he kinda gets upset very easily. If no one else is willing to battle, then maybe we can both battle if my little one calms down," Serah replied before Tyler clenched his right hand into the best fist he could make. He then proceeded to slap his right hand with the palm of his left hand towards Noah, as he gave off a harsh growl at the lizard Pokémon! Noah gulped at Tyler, as the lizard Pokémon tucked on his trainer's shirt and turned away from the baby Pokémon.

"Okay, maybe I'm not too sure about this," Serah thought after observing Tyler's behavior, as Jack gave a dubious nod towards the girl.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson had turn around to see a sweaty student asking if one of them was available to be partners. "Hmm..... my roommate Gavin can battle you, I can find someone else to battle are you cool with that Gavin?" Jackson said as he went towards the line being formed towards the Battleground.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright everyone, go out in the fields or the battlefields. Your choice. Now, let’s see so action. Today after your battle you will learn some things about battle. Now, start!”

“Alright Jacen, we’ll battle here.” Kaylee said, pointing right to her foot.” Kaylee said to Jacen. It was time to battle, and it was still a nice day out. Lunch was soon approaching, but it was time to go.

Fennekin appeared in front of Kaylee with no command, and stood ready for battle.

Jacen nodded and sent out Evindal with a grin, hands in his pockets as he hadn't taken any "battle stance". The Treecko stood before Fennekin and prepared for the fight, letting out a loud battle cry. The teen called out to Kaylee, "You can have the first move." He was quite curious to see how she would battle, and to be honest (although he hated to admit it), he was rather excited to face off against her.

Crimson saw Gavin and immediately ran up to him. “Hey man! What’s up? Want to have a battle?” He asked, and then noticed that Red was gone. “Red? Where are you?” He yelled, and then turned around, seeing Red wearing at least 1/50th of a pound of paper cutouts. “Take those off. It’s battle time!” He said, grinning. Red chucked it off and grinned righteously.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin frowned, he was upset, not at Crimson, but because he hadn't even bothered to think about him.
"Sorry, Crimson, I'm already battling Dominic." He said, turning into a even more depressed look, sure he was all up to battle Dominic, but Jackson and Crimson he wanted to challenge as well, if only he could battle them all at once...

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jackson went to his corner of the battlefield and had turned to see you another person trying to challenge Gavin.
"Hey MCchuckles Gavin's busy already with another opponent, you can battle me instead." Jason stand there patiently waiting for his opponent.

“This is confusing, but okay?” He said, and turned to Jackson, slightly confused. A battle is a battle. “Go, Red!” He said, as he pointed Red to the field when he ran to one side of the field. “Cynda! Quill!” (Hah! Ima win!!!)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin looked at Crimson, he was hyper as ever, and that's what Gavin favored of him, his upbeat attitude, he chuckled a bit, and looked back at Dominic, waiting to battle.

"This looks like a good place if you want to battle, though we can always stop if anything happens," Jack said while Noah rubbed the sides of his head for a brief moment.

"Okay, I better hope that no one gets too hurt if we really have to do this," Serah replied before gently setting Tyler down on the field of battle. The baby Pokémon hissed at Noah after the lizard Pokémon was placed down.

"That little bastard's so gonna get it now! I'll have you know that damn degree wasn't for nothing you know!" Tyler yelled in his thoughts before pounding the ground in a fit of rage!

"Alright Noah, time to shine. Do what you must, since we both agreed about this yesterday," Jack stated before Noah gave a hesitant nod and took several lengthy breaths.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
King was still on Jackson's shoulder waiting for Jackson signal. "King use headbutt." As Jackson said that King jump off of Jackson shoulder and dash towards the Cyndaquil. "Hey you I would suggest you dodge this attack, just a heads up." Jackson said as he adjusted his glasses.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright, Fennekin, start to move around Treecko! Then, after that, Flame Charge right ot the Treecko.” Kaylee said, signaling Treecko to do the move.

Fennekin ran around Treecko, and tripped ‘intentionally’ (Battle Plan). It was a big trip, and Fennekin got up but pretended to ‘struggle’.

“Oh shoot. Fennekin, get up!” Kaylee said.

As Jacen watched the Fennekin's approach, he commanded quietly but firmly, "Evindal, keep watching that Fennekin and get ready to use Pound." The Treecko's tail began to glow with a bright aura as he prepared to launch a counterattack, and his unflinching gaze was focused on the Fox Pokemon, even as it stumbled. As far as he knew, it could be a feint to throw him off. Still quietly watching, Evindal waited for his opponent to make his(her?) move.

Tyler launched a concentrated blast of water at Noah, as the lizard Pokémon immediately rolled over to quickly get out of the water slug's way. Noah emitted a light groan, as he placed his hands together to allow an invigorating aura to go through his body after a careful breath. He waved his right hand for a brief moment, as a small fireball formed on the palm of his hand. He decided to keep the heated ball held in his hand for a second before lobbing the ball at Tyler.

Tyler attempted to move away from the fire-based projectile, though the ball missed the baby Pokémon by about a foot in front. The seal Pokémon gulped after a bright light flickered from the ball, as he quickly backed away from the fireball as fast as he could. The ball exploded with a loud bang seconds later! Tyler covered his face with his arms after the sphere erupted into a powerful blast of fire! He felt a slight degree of heat surging in his arms and chest, as he blew on them and took several short breaths in hopes of getting the slight, stinging pain to go away. He resisted the urge to shed a tear in front of Noah's trainer, as he could only hope that he could get the battle over with.

The ursine Pokémon hid behind some bushes in the battlefield and peeked over for a brief moment to watch the various battles starting to unfold. The bear Pokémon emitted a slight giggle after seeing a fox-like Pokémon struggling to get back on their feet, or so it thought at least. The officer came to the field and approached the teacher with her Growlithe walking along her right side, as the officer inquired, "I would hate to interrupt this, but there's been word going around about a dark Pokémon missing from the Pokémon Center this morning. I was wondering if you have seen any strange or unusual Pokémon on this campus lately, as it is dangerous for others to be around the dark Pokémon."

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Fennekin then got up, actually quite fast. The ‘acting’ stopped, and then Fennekin charged directly at the Treecko like it didn’t get hurt. Loads of flames surrounded Fennekin as it charged right at the Treecko.

“Bet you didn’t see that coming, eh?” Kaylee said to Jacen.

But then, Kaylee heard an officer talk about this strange ‘dark’ Pokémon. “Uhh, sorry, but we don’t know about that.”

Pfft. Dark types being dangerous. That’s Ghost Types, uh, silly! Kaylee thought.

Jacen smirked and called out in response, "It was certainly a bit of a surprise, but I had to suspect a feint after that extravagant stumble from your Fennekin there. Evindal, dodge it!" His partner complied and leaped over the charging Fennekin and aimed it's glowing tail in a downward arc across the Fox Pokemon's back. Evindal spun as he descended, gaining momentum as his tail grew brighter in intensity as he readied his attack.