• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sliver Academy

Well I have decided to make another student/trainer character for the main purpose of helping out with the battle club. I will have them at the auditorium already for the purpose of convenience. (Pokémon bio is in spoilers to save post space.)

Name: His name is Jack Acton.
Personality: Jack tends to have a modest outlook, though he is often the listener when it comes to conversations as a result of his Pokémon having a tendency to talk over him more than he likes. He can be stern at times, since his Pokémon does not always get the term of an authority for the second or even third time if he is unlucky enough. He usually attempts to use reasoning before resorting to simple consequences if his Pokémon cannot listen at all.
Pokémon: He has a Novjinis. (See below for more information.)
Appearance: Jack stands at a modest height of 5'3", as he has blue eyes, short black hair, fair skin tone, a typical build and some freckles on his nose. He wears a gray golf shirt with a snow white jacket, along with nightly black, straight pants that are long-sleeved. He has on sky blue sneakers and short, white socks that have a red stripe near the top. He carries around a crimson red backpack that contains his personal items and other important articles.
Other: He decided to go to the academy in hopes of spending some more time with his Pokémon and to find ways to prevent his Pokémon from causing trouble.
Name: His name is Noah.
Species: Novjinis / Flare Lizard Pokémon
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: His age is estimated to be equivalent to that of a toddler's upon closer inspection with his physical appearance and behavior.
Height: 1'6" / 0.46 m
Weight: 13.8 lbs / 6.26 kg
Special Features: His hair is groomed and combed in the style of a mohawk, as he does not have any other features that make him stand out.
Hidden Power: Dark
Ability: Ambidexterity (The Pokémon can use two moves in quick succession, though the base power is reduced and the PP cost is doubled for each move however.)
Appearance: Novjinis is a small, bipedal, lizard-like Pokémon with a light orange body. He has red eyes and a small, round and black nose. He has a modest, orange tongue along with no teeth at all that can be seen when he opens his tiny mouth. A small patch of tangerine orange hair can be seen lying on top of his head. Two small, cloud white, ovoid protrusions are on the sides of his head, as they give off the impression of ears. He has a pale gray underside, as his hands each have three fingers while his feet have three toes each. He has a small, stubby tail, as there are two feathers on the top area of the tip of his tail. The feathers are the same color as his hair, as the one on the tip is almost twice the size of the other being behind the tip.
Clothing: Noah has on a pink scarf around his neck, along with rose pink mittens and socks. His clothing is made with fire retardant material to prevent them from catching fire as a result of him loving to use Fire-type moves a bit too much.
Personality: Noah is described from his trainer to be a troublesome, mischievous Pokémon. He tends to play pranks on others and cause as much trouble as he can when the situation presents itself to his delight. He often shows signs of disliking the authority, as he tends to disobey his trainer in spite of not being over the limit of his trainer's badge.
Primary Moves: Sidewinder, Enkindle, Scorch Bomb, Siphon Slash
Other: His favorite drink is a bottle of soda pop with some sugar cubes along with an edible chocolate straw.
Poké Browser Entry A: "Novjinis likes to set fire to things and watch them burn, or even occasionally explode soon after. It cannot stand being thirsty for long."
Poké Browser Entry B: "It is capable of producing fireballs over 750 degrees Celsius. It can hold the fireballs with ease, as its skin has a thin, mysterious membrane that allows it to withstand heat for longer periods of time."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 55
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user strikes the target with a heavy blow, as attacking the target at its side will reduce their physical defense by one stage.
Effects: Reduces the target's defense by one stat stage if attacked from the side.
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user gathers some energy and takes a breath of focus to temporarily grant a random stat boost by two stages and increased power for Fire-based moves.
Effects: Increases a random stat by two stat stages and increases the power of Fire-type moves by 50% for five turns.
Category: Special
Power: 85 / 25 (Splash Damage)
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies in range / Arc Pattern
Range: 10 Meters, 3 Meters Area of Effect
Description: The user lobs a fireball or similar projectile composed of fire at a target, as the fireball explodes upon contact with a target or after three seconds of touching a surface. The projectiles are able to stick to almost any surface and can be "cooked" to shorten the detonation time if desired.
Effects: No secondary effects on target.
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 60
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 10
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user swiftly slashes the target to drain power. The user's PP gauge is restored proportional to the damage dealt for a random move. If the PP gauge is full however, the user's HP gauge will be restored instead.
Effects: Restores a percentage of the user's PP for a random move, but restores HP if PP is full.

Alright, I suppose I will be introducing my other character in the next post then.

*Novjinis sits down while giggling at his trainer since his trainer can't really pronounce his species name*

Alright, sounds good! Also, when do the classes start? Everyone's supposed to go to their dorm rooms, so how do we progress from there?

EDIT: Just read through Airslashz's post one more time; forget my question lol

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Welp, I'm lost on what to do now, this is progressing mostly at night where I am meaning I'm completely lost as for what to do

I can keep up mostly at night on the weekends, not on the weekdays, but still can't really do a new post till Princess Lily responds, or we would have to omit the entire post I made walking up to her.

I will be having a brief conflict happening before Serah gets to her dorm, as there is about thirty minutes that have to be killed before battle class starts.

I’m likely up for it, though I am not sure about everyone else. (I presume this is for class.)

*Novjinis sits down reading a magazine that’s probably not appropriate for his age, as he drinks a bottle of soda pop*