• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sliver Academy

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sliver Academy is a brand new academy located nearby Kalos and on an island. It was just recently built and offers a variety of subjects and interests. It also features a big and beautiful campus with many buildings and dorms.

You recently enrolled here and got a response from the principal. It says:
Hello! Thanks for applying for Sliver Academy near the Kalos Region! I'm proud to announce that you've been accepted in to the school! School does start soon, pretty much 2 days. Get ready to go, and enjoy your time! There is a ferry that'll transport you to the island near a port in your area.

Sincerely,
Principal Gabriel Stevens
The letter is attached with a ferry ticket.

It's been two days, and you are just right near the island on the ferry. You'll be staying for a while!
---------
Rules of the roleplay are posted in this spoiler:
1. Please follow all PRP and Global Rules in this website.
2. Each post MUST have at least 4 lines and 5 sentences. More then that is fine!
3. No bunnying/autoing is allowed other people's characters without the permission of the owner of the character and myself.
4. Swearing is allowed in the role play but just don't go too over it.
5. Romance is allowed in this role play but here are the limits:
No sex.
Kissing is fine.
There'll be dances at the school at some times.
Failure to follow any of these rules will cause in either a warning from myself or a kick from the role play.
------
Form~
In order to enter this role play, you must fill out this form:
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon: (Three 1st stage Pokemon)
Appearance:
Other:

My Character:
Name: Kaylee Jai
Personality: Nice, sometimes cocky, but VERY shy as well. Tends to like to read a book quietly then rather being in a crowded place.
Pokemon: Bayleef, Fennekin, and Eevee
Appearance: Hazel eyes with tan skin and beautiful long black hair. Wears a long green blouse and black shorts. Wears black and white socks and shoes.
Other: I find it weird that all of her Pokemon have at least two Es in their names. lol

More Info Here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZkXoHKRrgXTZkyBzswXzu1Rd6B_evXuuHMFan5C-3rs/edit?usp=sharing (Campus: The campus includes a variety of school buildings, lounges, and recreational areas)

Last edited:
Name: Rueben Pines
Personality: A introverted guy who doesn't really speak to anyone unless he gets close to them. But most of the time he just watches everyone else and takes mental notes of their actions, reactions, and movements. For the most part remains straight faced even when doing something ridiculous or weird.
Pokemon: Rowlet (Jarvis,M), Zorua (Zy,M), Aron (Stele,M)
Appearance: Similar to profile picture (I.E. Blue eyes, Dyed red hair, black and grey clothes, Blue hair bead. Also 5'7.)
Other: Dresses to look like his favorite pokemon, Zoroark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Name: Wolfe Laurent
Personality: Wolfe is the type of girl who can hold grudges for years, which she has done before. First appearances are everything to her. If your breath stinks the first time you are introduced, you are instantly labeled "bad breath kid" in her head for the end of time. There is no going back. However, Wolfe is fun to be around (If she likes you) and can be a real sap.
Pokémon: Pignite - Riku (M), Litwick - Kumo (M), Vullaby - Akura (F)
(I'm sorry I don't have three basic Pokémon, but I can't live without a Pignite with my RP characters and I don't want to add anymore, please understand this! I'm sorry, again. Also, Wolfe has just transferred from the Unova region.)
Appearance: Wolfe has dark brown, almost black, cropped hair and grey eyes. She wears casual clothes, such as a sleeveless shirt and sweats. At first glance, many would consider her a gothic kid, although her personality says otherwise.
Other: Wolfe has one double - pierced ear. The tips of her short hair are dyed navy blue.

Name: Clint Skyscale
Personality: Usually he seems to be mean and he irritates many people, still he can be good person for the people he can call friends, he is also very protective and hard-working.
Pokemon: Chimchar, Deino, Oshawoot
Appearance: brown middle long hair, pale skin and red eyes. He often wears a Blue hoodie and black jeans.

Last edited:

XenoRed

Formerly Charizard F
Name: Joshua Hunt
Personality: Has a kind personality. He can be annoying sometimes and isn't very patient.
Pokemon: Mareep, Dratini and Charmander.
Appearance: Green eyes, brown hair, wears a green t-shirt, black pants and carries his headphones with him.
Other: Knows how to cook pokemon food.

Name: Darren Anderson
Personality: He is calm, stoic and blunt yet good hearted. He loves Pokémon above all else as well as peace and quiet. He hates losing and noisy people. In the past, he used to be a very cheerful person, but nobody knows what changed him to what he is today. Some would consider him a goth, but those who know his past won’t blame him for being who he is.
Pokémon: Elekid, Rockruff and Bagon
Appearance: Pale skin, Black smooth medium hair, Brown eyes. Wears a Charcoal zipped hoodie, Black pants and shoes and a purple winter scarf.
Other: He is great at playing the guitar. None of the Pokémon he has were his first ones.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Everyone is accepted! Woah, that’s a lot of people at a time. Anyways, I’ll begin the role play soon.

That’s fine, ChildoftheTardis

*a Phoenix Pokémon hands over a note*

Hmm, I was perhaps wondering if I could use a fan made Pokémon of mine for the RP, along with being able to only use just one Pokémon. (Since my trainer only has one Pokémon at the moment.)

Name: Sara Bentmore
Personality: Kind, but very competitive. She would rather have a battle with someone else than solve it with words. Often, Sara acts very nice to others, while the moment a battle occurs, her friendly front changes into a competitive person willing to do anything to win.
Pokemon: Sneasel, Vigoroth, Grotle
Appearance: Sara has long, strawberry blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her skin is more on the pale side of white, and she wears a pink and white stripped tank top under a black jacket. Sara also wears a pair of blue jeans.
Other: Very good with strategies.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sorry for the triple post...

Everyone will start off their introduction posts right in the registration area, which is right over in the front.
Just pretend that the ferry already landed you.

I have added an info sheet for my Fakemon as usual, and with it being a spoiler since it is quite long.

Name: Her name is Serah Avalon.
Age: She is 14 Years old, but will be turning 15 in a couple of months.
Personality: Serah has a gentle outlook towards others, as she is rather compassionate towards the young. Her optimistic nature leads her to persuade others to get them to see other stories instead of looking at everything in black and white. She can be rather overprotective of her Pokémon since she often spoils them with a flood of love and indulgence.
Pokémon: She has a Signita. (See below for more information.)
Appearance: Serah stands at a somewhat short height of 4'11", as she has a skinny build, light muscle mass and fair skin tone. She has long, blond hair that is curled in a ponytail. Her eyes are sky blue, as the surrounding area near her pupil is a bit grayish. She wears a pale white camp shirt and a pale blue, short-sleeved skort. The camp shirt has a picture of a lightly pink heart that has some vague pictures of a familiar Pokémon and human about to hold hands. She has on black, knee boots with socks that are as white as cloud nine and wears a dark brown satchel around her left shoulder that holds her items she carries around; such as everyday supplies and Tyler's Poké Browser since he cannot use it anymore for various reasons.
Other: She decided to come to the academy to learn more on the field of medicine and to help Tyler extend his comfort zone.
Name: His name is Tyler Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: His real age is currently unknown, though his physical appearance does make him appear rather young.
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He has some white, elastic bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head with Serah's help since he has some bruises from prior fights against harassing trainers and Team Regressive.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Torrent (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily pale blue. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has light blue eyes and a small snout with a tiny nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on opposite sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his seemingly young age. His underside and tail is that of a dark cadet gray, as his flipper-like tail has a black striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyler wears a specially made lab coat made by Serah's mother that is tailored for his body and needs. There are some pockets on the inside and outside areas that hold some medicinal items as well as his foldable clipboard and his special black, thick pen made for his small hands; which have a multitude of functions.
Personality: Tyler is described from his trainer to be an outcast when faced with social encounters, as he rarely speaks due to his voice that others describe as silly and babyish. He tends to hide behind his friends, trainer or any object in sight when forced to answer a question deemed too personal. His fish out of water nature makes it significantly harder to hang around other Pokémon, since he is not as understandable as a typical Pokémon would be under normal circumstances. Although he retains some of his former traits, his emotional side often gets the better of him when it comes to bottling up his rage and tears from significant emotional stress and/or trauma. Due to his memory loss however, he does have some trouble doing some basic and understandably advanced tasks for his infantile body.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Examination, Water Snipe, Icicle Shooter
Other: His favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers, as they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 35
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user briefly analyzes the target and assesses their outlook, behavior and other newly known facts to gain an insight on the target.
Effects: Reveals partial information about the target this move is used on. This move can be used multiple times on the same target to gain more detailed information.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 25 Meters
Description: The user takes in a deep breath of concentration and launches a dense shot of highly pressurized water at the target. The move becomes stronger if the target is hit at their pressure point.
Effects: The move's power is doubled if the target is hit in their weak spot.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 20
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles, which may inflict the Expose status on the target.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target, halving their resistance to Ice-type attacks.

I feel bad kalos chaos didn't work out, and an rp I made is basically dead, so I might join this one later. stay tuned for a bio tonight or tomorrow, I guess.

hello hi

Name: Houda
Personality: Houda is mostly silent, only speaking when she needs to, along with being is polite and composed. However, she is not afraid to criticize others, with the addition of being blunt sometimes. Houda has an incredible fascination for Dragon-type Pokémon, and she seems very paitent with this despite the fact that they are perceived as hard to train, likely due to their immense power.
Pokemon: Gible (Kōjin), Jangmo-o (Hakuoro), Drampa (Miso)
Appearance: She wears a red orange shirt with black shorts. Over her shirt is a wears a black poncho split at the front, along with a hood attached to said poncho. The collar of the poncho is still connected together, so it is not fully split. There are a few pockets inside her poncho, with her largest one holding a journal. It is a little strange that she wears this all the time, but this piece of clothing has a special attachment to her. She stands at 5”4 ft, with short, black hair and bright yellow eyes.
Other: Her Drampa is her first Pokémon, one she played with since her childhood, but Khōjin’s more explosive personality made him take the spot as team leader

Last edited:
Name: Maren Whitcomb

Personality: Maren is friendly, extroverted, and creative. She loves making friends but is rather immature overall, and is quite honestly horrible at battling. She can also get very bitter over people being rude, condescending, or mean, and will do some pretty nasty things to exact a “consequence”, like starting rumors or pulling cruel pranks.

Pokemon: Meditite (Monk- M), Swoobat (Polly- F), Makuhita (Yellow- F)

Appearance: Maren stands at 5’2”. She has mid-length, straight light brown hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. She wears a bright yellow tank top, a light blue jean jacket, and black leggings with black converse. She likes to wear silver-color earring studs.

Other: N/A

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Aabriella Niako
Personality: Sweet, kind and fun-loving; she tries to get along well with everyone, she tries.
Pokémon: Ariella Song (Popplio, Female); Sparkler (Pichu, Female, shiny if that's allowed) and Tsunami (Pikipek, Male)
Appearance: Tall and pale with slightly longer than shoulder-length brown-blonde hair (brushed forward over her shoulders) and brown-green eyes; Wears a sliver top with medium-sized straps, bronze ¾ length trousers, scarlet socks and sparkly crimson/sliver blend shoes; Also has a red watch.
Other: She’s a pretty good singer; she's never going to fully-evolve her Pichu outside of Alola (her home region).

Hmm, things seem a bit too quiet here, I might maybe have a trainer NPC interaction for a brief moment before my characters go into their dorm to meet their roommate.