• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sliver Academy

*Tyler frowns and curls in a ball while Noah giggles and wonders who he should burn, in both a physical and figurative sense*

Alright, I suppose it is time to head there now.

Hi! Room for one more?

Name:Aria Foster.
Hair/Eye color: black hair and green eyes.
Personality: Shy,quiet, cheerful and a bit impulsive
Team:
Eevee(Female)
Sylveon(Female,Shiny)
Vulpix(Female,Alolan)
Appearance: Pink t-shirt with star pattern and a denim skirt with white leggings and black lace-up boots.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
@EternalDiamondEevee

There is two evolved Pokémon (in fact a fully evolved one, but everyone in this roleplay has at least zero or one, only evolved once).

You also didn’t use the correct form.

Other then that, everything is fine.

You may try again.

If no one else wants to battle with my characters, then I will simply have my characters battle each other. (Though it might not end too well since lil' Tyler is still kinda upset at you know who...)

*Tyler could be seen trying to flip over a table*

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Yeah, skip over.

Just the thing going on:

If you are in Battle Class, the thing has started. It’s a 1 v 1 battle with a partner.

You can go with Aria as she is partnerless.

Well, my trainers are battling each other and the officer just got beaten by the little suspicious Pokémon.

(If I have to make a bio for it since it might be with Serah if it trusts her, then I’ll put it in as soon as possible.)

Everyone is in battle class, as the trainers are all battling each other. The mystery Pokémon had defeated the officer’s Growlithe with a Counter, as the officer fled soon after.