• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sliver Academy

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
@Pokesweeper accepted.
As the reception area is pretty much closed, just act like you’re already ‘in’.

I’m honestly just waiting for @FrostCrispz rn and then I’ll do a timeskip. Or, I guess, do it now.

Also I’m going to allow boy/girl rooms now as everyone needs a roommate. Never knew they weren’t allowed til now, eh?

*a Novjinis sits down while setting some pieces of scrap wood in a fireplace on fire*

Currently working on the bio for my other character since I am playing the waiting game at the moment. I will have the closure of the reception area noted.

Do you want me to fix that, or no? I assumed you were following the normal rules when you had a Bayleaf, and I will de-evolve my mon if you want.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name:Nick
Personality: A Kind And Serious Person.
Pokémon: Poli (Poliwag), Squirtle, bulbasaur.
Appearance: Black jacket with a blue T-shirt, black jeans, black hair, blue baseball cap.
Other: A strong Pokémon battler and is really fast.

Name: Jacen Krain
Personality: Rather quiet, but very competitive. He takes battling seriously, though he is usually more carefree about everything else. If/when he makes friends, he tends to be a little more talkative with them and becomes less introverted.
Pokemon: Treecko, Gible, Starly
Appearance: Jacen has dusty brown hair roughly brushed to the left, and his skin tone is slightly tan. He has deep emerald eyes that are usually quite dull, and he stands at about 5'6. His usual attire consist of a black long sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, and grey sneakers. A black backpack can be seen worn on his shoulder by one strap most of the time.
Other: Might look depressed, but in reality, he's just tired.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
@Salted_Apples: It’s okay.

Possible Schedule for today:
P1: Battling A/Catching B/Coordinating or Performing C
P2: Sports A/Chemistry B/Literature C
P3: Music A/Art B/Writing C

My Schedule (You can make your own as well)
P1: A
P2: C
P3: A

(Other NPC characters do have different classes then the following tho)

Name:Crimson Io
Personality:He’s nutty and funny, with a very bombastic personality. He’s quick to crush on girls. (No he’s not a pervert.) He’s just a loon who likes to battle and make pals.
Pokémon:Cyndaquil (Red-M).
Appearance:Short and slightly tan from living in the sunny Olivine City. He has Jade green eyes and sloppy chocolate-brown hair, and wears a crimson T-shirt along with grey shorts and red and black shoes. He wears a bracelet on his left wrist, given to him by his best bro back in Olivine.
Other:He’s really good at cooking and baking, but especially good at eating, eating fast, and never stopping eating.

This rp is kinda my way of getting back into the Pokécharms community. Hope y’all are cool! ;)

@Cryronn the Mudkip

• Characters arrived at the academy, went to the check - in desk and got their roommate and dorm key.
  • Some people had time to unload things in dorm and meet with roommates, however not all.
  • Characters are currently at the orientation located at the school auditorium, where clubs and such are being explained.
  • Oh, also, Pokedex's basically act as phones.