• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sliver Academy

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I don't particularly care who Aabriella is roommates with; Also, is Sparkler allowed to be a shiny? I'll hold out on posting until I know for sure.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: jackson
Personality: smart, abit anti-social, quiet, very caring towards his pokemon but turns cold and cruel toward others and pokemon when angered.

Pokemon: Totodile ( Chompy, male) Nidoran (king, male) Charmeleon (magner, male)

Appearance: jack stands at 6'1''. Black hair with lightly tan skin, and black eyes with a small pair of glasses, wearing a black hoodie with a red t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Other: N/A

Here's my bio finally

Name: Dominic Mercado
Age: (14-16) Much like Kiraru's character, he's 14, though turning 15 relatively soon.
Personality: At his core, Dominic is an outgoing, extraverted person who gains his energy and overall purpose in life from entertaining and being with friends and family. Extended periods of loneliness can prove to be extremely depressive towards him, and is desperate to not be viewed as an outcast, and be remembered by society as a whole. The boy can be very confrontational in a lot of situations, which can lead to a very condescending seeming nature, revealing his more distasteful nature, which can make him an extremely nihilistic and bitter person when circumstances permit it, removing the comely mask that he attempts to apply to himself when in public, though he genuinely can show good nature when around those he takes particular fondness to. Dominic can be considered a bit of a flirt, a quality he finds more to be personally amusing more than anything else - almost like a game, even if he has yet to actually find an intimate relationship he himself feels very deeply invested into, and is willing to make companionship regardless of gender. He sees his Pokemon as less of tools for entertainment and more as breathing, living creatures - even if he enjoys the occasional friendly battle.
Pokemon: Grimer (Fresco), Pancham (Jessie), Pansear (Alfred)
Appearance: A genetically pale individual, despite his general high levels of physical activity. He has a respectable musculature, and stands at a 5'9" height wise. Light freckles span across his cheeks, complimenting the light Ginger hair that sweeps just over his light hazel eyes. Dominic wears extremely bland clothing usually, preferring to dress in a not very extravagant manner, and possesses a remarkable resistance to cold, though quite the contrary to intense heats.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Hmm, I was perhaps wondering if I can have another character that would be a teacher for the RP. (Note that the character also has a Fakemon of mine, as it is a Fire-type.)

*??? sits down while attempting to find a way to eat his scrambled eggs*

The Fakemon cannot really teach since it does not even have telepathy and it is quite bouncy when it comes to attention span. I suppose I should start cooking up the character bio while playing the waiting game.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
When do we pick out which clubs to join? I'm guessing sometime around the orientation, but I'm not 100% sure.

Got room for one more?

Name: Melody Clark
Personality: Often relaxed and easygoing, if there's something that Melody's really passionate about it's music. She makes sure to devote time to practicing piano, but really can't sing all that well. Melody is also a big fan of adventure.
Pokemon: Allegro the Chatot, Sonata the Swablu
Appearance: Melody has long, black hair that comes halfway down her back. She has hazel eyes, and often wears a t-shirt with music notes on it.
Other: None

I might maybe have the other character of mine be a student since the classes are already going to be picked and such according to the document I read.

Can I join this roleplay? Or am I a little too late?

If I can, here is my form

Name: Lavender Cosmos Twilight
Personality: She is quiet and shy but is ambitious, compassionate, diligent, and generous.
Pokemon: Froakie(Named Kaeru and is female), Deino(Named Scar and is male), Gothita(Named Kanari and is female)
Appearance: Dark Purple long hair with blunt bangs, Purple eyes with pale skin, White Scarf, Purple jacket, Light lavender jeans, and Black boots
Other: She got her Deino from her father and her Gothita from her mother, She got her Froakie from Prof. Sycamore. She can cook and wishes to be a Pokemon Performer.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Here's mine then.
Name: Gavin
Personality: He is pretty easygoing, but rather cocky, he thinks he's better than most people because he trained under Steven Stone until he moved to Vanville Town, he still has only Hoenn Pokemon.
Pokemon:
-Torchic, who is called "Blazer"
-Beldum (Shiny), who is called "Meta"
-Electrike, who is called "Striker"
Appearance: He has spiked up black hair, which is (sort of) up by a Hero's Cap (US/UM, the grey/black one.) he also wears a black and grey hoodie, which starts as grey (to his right) and fades into a pitch black, he also sports some Battle Agency Shades, and black, electric-absorbent fingerless gloves, he has a necklace with a decorative Master Ball on it, and worn jeans, and black high-tops, lastly, he wears a black leather belt that holds his Pokeballs, but Electrike usually strides beside Gavin, and Torchic rides on his head, Beldum will occasionally come out of the Pokeball, mainly when Steven or the word "Battle" is mentioned.
Other: Once someone can teach him to put his pride on the shelf, he will be more friendly, and less cocky.