• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Nuzlocke Discussion

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Micheal's depression is the state from the DABDA stages of grief, which are a real thing that a lot of people go through. So yeah, by the time he comes to terms with the fact that just because his parents stopped living, doesn't mean he has to, he'll be normal-ish, but no one can tell him that, he has to be shown or experience how great life truely is.

I was gonna give Esther a nerdy speech as well, having to do with the Roman / Greek god Apollo since she named her Kricketot that, but I though it was stupid and scrapped it.

Because I am lazy and refuse to take the time to sift through 6 pages of probably random chatter- can someone give me a quick summary of the rules before I make a character? Obviously, I know basic Nuz rules, but what's the whole deal with randomization? Is it totally random, or not really?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You guys understand you’re not supposed to stumble upon Lake Verity on accident... right? Rowan’s there handing out Pokedexes and Pokeballs, HELL MICHAEL HAS A RESERVATION FOR HIS TURTWIG THERE

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zeke: But alas! Tis seems as fate is cruel and against me. If only I may bestow my heart to a sweet, fair Maiden.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You nearly messed up my post.

Anyways. Small talk. Nice weather out here, isn’t it?
I felt twice as worse pain than you, I wouldn’t be complaining. Also, sorry not in the mood right now. It’s 10 btw so you guys might have to eat your encounters tomorrow

Can I still get that rule rundown? I'd really like to hop on this RP train. And I'd also like to do this homework staring me in the face. I CAN'T READ 6 PAGES AND THEN DO ALGEBRA 2