• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Nuzlocke Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zeke: I’m on an adventure to become the greatest knight of all time!
Parker: I’m on a quest to become Champion and become the new Lord of Shadows!
Shen: I’m on my LEGEND to become great and surpass Fantina as the new gym leader!
Michael: im depressed. yay *waves tiny flag*

Also...
Esther: I’m going on a journey so I can collect info, solve crimes, and just generally have fun trying to get a career as a detective on a journey with other people!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also...
Esther: I’m going on a journey so I can collect info, solve crimes, and just generally have fun trying to get a career as a detective on a journey with other people!
Zeke: um, fair Maiden... may I ask why become a trainer if your purpose might lead to your Pokémon’s death and won’t gain you anything?

Luke: Ugh nerdy peasants two disgusting things that are infantile. All of your goals are futile I am going to become the champion of the Pokémon League.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
NAME: Kieran 'Dusk'
APPEARANCE: Average height, black haired, wears a black jacket or hoodie, sometimes wears a scarf, blue eyes,
PERSONALITY: Fairly shy, but when he talks, he tends to speak all at once. Seems to be on the edge. He is also a depressed character!
BACK STORY: He is the son of Professor Rowan's lab assistant, Dawn. At a young age, 'Dusk' was sent to the Torren region to learn from the very best. He began studying pokemon, trying to fill his pokedex up with information for, he travelled with trainers and got information from them. He obssessed over this for years. Dawn sent him back to the Sinnoh region to start his own pokemon journey but did not tell him. He was told he was moving to Sandgem with her. He started to stop obssessing over pokedex data and became depressed for some reason. He did not know his place in the world. He ran off to Jubilife city at the start of the rp and stood on the edge at the top of the high-rise blocks.
James entered the crystal glowing room that was the champion's room. He had beaten all 8 gyms and beaten the elite four and now he stood face to face with the champion. James had even beaten the evil Skull Cult's admin Zomba. The stone steps were long and tiresome but he eventually got all the way to the battlefield room. The man he had come face to face with was wearing a skull mask.

He turned to James. "Welcome..."

"You!? You're the leader of the Skull cult who...who ran off during the battle in Pinkking city!" James squealled.

"Indeed I am. You have come so far, my boy. You challenged all the gym leaders and won with great victory and the elite four! You have made us proud defeating the Skull cult the way you did. I was talking to Professor Apple and Patricia all day long."

"What?! You know my mother Patricia and Apple?!" His face was in shock and in horror.

"My boy..." The man took his mask off. James stumbled to the ground. "My son..."

"Father?!" James could hardly believe his eyes.

"Yes it is I. I created the Skull Cult to draw your power out. I created them to find a worthy champion and to unite the people against a common enemy. They were so divided before. I ran off as soon as you approached me because I didn't want the plan to fail. I eventually worked my way up and beat the former champion. Now that I have finally reunited with you after 10 years...there's not much to say. Everything you have beaten or seen, was part of my doing. Finally...it's been 10 years!!!!"

Luke's main goal is to beat everyone he can and is not as rebellious and claim his rule at the Pokémon League and bring back the old days of trainers

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Then if I had some advice. I’d suggest giving them a quirk. Character quirks are really fun to play with. For example: misty hating bugs, Brock’s flirty attitude, or other things that could set your character apart from the rest.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
NAME: Kieran 'Dusk'
APPEARANCE: Average height, black haired, wears a black jacket or hoodie, sometimes wears a scarf, blue eyes,
PERSONALITY: Fairly shy, but when he talks, he tends to speak all at once. Seems to be on the edge. He is also a depressed character!
BACK STORY: He is the son of Professor Rowan's lab assistant, Dawn. At a young age, 'Dusk' was sent to the Torren region to learn from the very best. He began studying pokemon, trying to fill his pokedex up with information for, he travelled with trainers and got information from them. He obssessed over this for years. Dawn sent him back to the Sinnoh region to start his own pokemon journey but did not tell him. He was told he was moving to Sandgem with her. He started to stop obssessing over pokedex data and became depressed for some reason. He did not know his place in the world. He ran off to Jubilife city at the start of the rp and stood on the edge at the top of the high-rise blocks.
James entered the crystal glowing room that was the champion's room. He had beaten all 8 gyms and beaten the elite four and now he stood face to face with the champion. James had even beaten the evil Skull Cult's admin Zomba. The stone steps were long and tiresome but he eventually got all the way to the battlefield room. The man he had come face to face with was wearing a skull mask.

He turned to James. "Welcome..."

"You!? You're the leader of the Skull cult who...who ran off during the battle in Pinkking city!" James squealled.

"Indeed I am. You have come so far, my boy. You challenged all the gym leaders and won with great victory and the elite four! You have made us proud defeating the Skull cult the way you did. I was talking to Professor Apple and Patricia all day long."

"What?! You know my mother Patricia and Apple?!" His face was in shock and in horror.

"My boy..." The man took his mask off. James stumbled to the ground. "My son..."

"Father?!" James could hardly believe his eyes.

"Yes it is I. I created the Skull Cult to draw your power out. I created them to find a worthy champion and to unite the people against a common enemy. They were so divided before. I ran off as soon as you approached me because I didn't want the plan to fail. I eventually worked my way up and beat the former champion. Now that I have finally reunited with you after 10 years...there's not much to say. Everything you have beaten or seen, was part of my doing. Finally...it's been 10 years!!!!"
Dawn isn't here tho

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pokemon battles with regular trainers against regular trainers are illegal as they can be considered murder unless the government allows it like with gym battles and the league

Dawn isn't here tho
What am I suppossed to say?
Pokemon battles with regular trainers against regular trainers are illegal as they can be considered murder unless the government allows it like with gym battles and the league
How are you suppossed to train your pokemon then?
Found out - Arrested. You guys wanna be criminals now or something?
Honestly, I think everyone will eventually be a criminal if that's the law in this region.

IDK but your OC can't be related with something that doesn't exist

Completely unnecessary

Answered.
I'm really confused.

1) What 'canon' characters exists in this universe?
2) In theory, we can battle pokemon in the wild...but that wouldnt give the amount of growth to our pokemon. That's why pokemon battles exist? Then how can they allow gyms? That's extremely hypocritical.
3) If you answered it, give me a link to it.

I mean that she doesn't like how the government is restricting pokemon. Like even Rowan in the rp said, he had to be allowed to give them pokemon/pokeballs by the government.