• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Nuzlocke Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Playable characters don't exist. Only ones that are needed like Gym Leaders, Professor Rowan, and Elite Four. Any other Canon characters don't exist unless for some reason it's necessary. Also, if you guys hate that regular Trainer Battles aren't allowed for a good reason: SO POKEMON DONT GO EXTINCT, then that's simple. Dump off Mr.Glaceon's idea for reasoning of why there's only one pokemon per route or why Pokemon die.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Trainers License, which is needed to have Pokeballs, check if you your Pokemon die btw, so if you have all your pokemon lose in battle, which all Trainer Battles need in order to end, then that trainer loses their ability to be a Trainer. Exceptions are people like Gym Leaders, because they are ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT and DONT CARE IF THEYRE BEING HYPOCRITICAL by not allowing NORMAL TRAINER BATTLES to HAPPEN LEGALLY so POKEMON DONT GO EXTINCT. ya get it? At least Pokemon Trainers are allowed to exist.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm at my house, I can roll your encounters. Anyone want their 401 encounter too or are skipping Lake Verity? Please let me know if there's an area your trainers don't visit so I don't have to roll your OC

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm at my house, I can roll your encounters. Anyone want their 401 encounter too or are skipping Lake Verity? Please let me know if there's an area your trainers don't visit so I don't have to roll your OC

I’m in verity right now. I hope I roll a Pokémon im thinking of :) (wishful thinking)

Trainers License, which is needed to have Pokeballs, check if you your Pokemon die btw, so if you have all your pokemon lose in battle, which all Trainer Battles need in order to end, then that trainer loses their ability to be a Trainer. Exceptions are people like Gym Leaders, because they are ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT and DONT CARE IF THEYRE BEING HYPOCRITICAL by not allowing NORMAL TRAINER BATTLES to HAPPEN LEGALLY so POKEMON DONT GO EXTINCT. ya get it? At least Pokemon Trainers are allowed to exist.

So if you lose a battle, all your Pokémon die?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So if you lose a battle, all your Pokémon die?
Yes and you lose your ability to become a trainer. Fighting other OC's don't seem like a good idea anymore, eh? Or you can just become a coordinator or something for which you need a different License. At least those types of jobs you can't become them anymore if all your Pokemon die

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“You guys do know I was jo— Ah, fuck it. I’m leaving and going to catch a Pokémon. At this point I’d rather die opposed to my Pokémon dying.” shouted Esther. She already knew that Contest Coordinators were basically the equivalent of circus ringmasters in this world. She just was trying to make a couple jokes and of course nobody got them because they were stupid. Esther knew there were so many things she was going to regret on this journey already. Going to Route 201 and hiding in the trees, Esther took out her phone and opened it up. She clicked on the search browser and it opened up to a site where you could openly role play in and about a lot of topics. She sighed. “Every character I seem to write on this site always seems to get ruined. Maybe they’re too much like me then.” Apollo had gone after her and listened to her speak about it. A Bidoof came out of nowhere and started charging at the two. Apollo defended against it with Struggle Bug, and Esther attempted to throw a Pokéball at it. It was caught. “Well, now I have two Pokémon at least,” muttered Esther.
You realize I have to roll your encounter right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Or we can do this: LOL who cares about any reason for fainted pokemon don't die for a reason?! Let's just release/perm box our pokemon we get for the trollz! and 1st encounter only for the trollz!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Or we can do this: LOL who cares about any reason for fainted pokemon don't die for a reason?! Let's just release/perm box our pokemon we get for the trollz! and 1st encounter only for the trollz!
add on to other thing (which I admit sounds like something retards say):
oh and lets make it also 3 items per fighttt~~! but lets sort of make it ez, we can choose the best pokemon and not fight any others till we get the one we want! oh and this should make it fair: if we already caught a pokemon we dont have to catch it again11! o and kewl ting: nickname ALL pkmn