• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Nuzlocke Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's not "bonds" like with Pikachu. You either have a Pokemon in a Pokeball, or you can't use it. I mean you can, but it has to have been caught before by you. Or else you're not a trainer.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I thought of a fun thing, which makes you the true RNG God. After your pokemon for the route is chosen, there's a 1/100 chance to get a shiny out of it. However, even if you do get a Shiny, it will still die if it faints and you can't get any other even if your first shiny died.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay sounds cool to me. Also, are you going to be rolling the wild encounters for everyone or will everyone do their own?
I'll roll it so no cheating. Not saying I don't trust people, just part of the rules. Oh, and in case you do get the shiny, I'll spin the wheel again and you can get 2 pokemon. Though I think because of that I should lower the shiny chance. what should it be? 500?

I'm not doing more encounter lists. If you can find Pokemon in that town in the games, I'll count it and make an encounter list, but then it'll be a bit OP and you'll be stuck with way too many Pokemon.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wait, how do the encounter lists work? Are they stacked up for every route you take? If that’s the case...there are some variables that I need to ask about:

•underground the routes
•under the water of said routes.
•in the skies.

Many variables are at play with that system