• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Nuzlocke Discussion

Guess I might as well join lmao:

NAME: Mathias Sky
APPEARANCE:
Mathias - or Mat for short - wears a bright red plain shirt and some comfortable grey sweatpants. He has a blue sweater for when it gets cold and an umbrella hooked to his backpack, which is a darker shade of grey than his pants.
PERSONALITY:*
BACK STORY:*
RP EXAMPLE: Fantamus????

Alright, I've done this much:
Route 201:
Starly
Bidoof
Kricketot
Nidoran Female
Nidoran Male
Igglybuff
Zigzagoon
Spinda
Audino (rustling grass)
Yungoos
Oddish
Bunnelby

Lake Verity:
Psyduck
Bidoof
Starly
Zigzagoon
Yungoos
Oddish
Cherubi
Petilil
Azurill

Route 202:
Bidoof
Shinx
Starly
Kricketot
Buneary
Phantump (night time only)
Pumpkaboo (Night time only)
Fomantis
Seedot (fitting because this is a Nuzlocke)

Route 203:
Shinx
Abra
Starly
Bidoof
Budew
Kricketot
Zubat (night time only)
Purrloin
Houndour (night time only)
Lotad
Oreburgh Gate:
Zubat
Psyduck
Geodude
Nosepass
Roggenrola
Dwebble
Sandshrew

Route 207:
Zubat
Ponyta
Geodude
Machop
Kricketot
Sandshrew
Petilil

Oreburgh Mine:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Psyduck
Nosepass
Roggenrola
Dwebble
Sandshrew
Drilbur (weird sandy dust cloud thingys)

Route 204:
Starly
Bidoof
Shinx
Kricketot
Budew
Wurmple
Zubat
Foongus
Cottonee
I'll do more, I just don't feel like doing 40+ more routes for a RP that may not make it that far.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, I've done this much:
Route 201:
Starly
Bidoof
Kricketot
Nidoran Female
Nidoran Male
Igglybuff
Zigzagoon
Spinda
Audino (rustling grass)
Yungoos
Oddish
Bunnelby

Lake Verity:
Psyduck
Bidoof
Starly
Zigzagoon
Yungoos
Oddish
Cherubi
Petilil
Azurill

Route 202:
Bidoof
Shinx
Starly
Kricketot
Buneary
Phantump (night time only)
Pumpkaboo (Night time only)
Fomantis
Seedot (fitting because this is a Nuzlocke)

Route 203:
Shinx
Abra
Starly
Bidoof
Budew
Kricketot
Zubat (night time only)
Purrloin
Houndour (night time only)
Lotad
Oreburgh Gate:
Zubat
Psyduck
Geodude
Nosepass
Roggenrola
Dwebble
Sandshrew

Route 207:
Zubat
Ponyta
Geodude
Machop
Kricketot
Sandshrew
Petilil

Oreburgh Mine:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Psyduck
Nosepass
Roggenrola
Dwebble
Sandshrew
Drilbur (weird sandy dust cloud thingys)

Route 204:
Starly
Bidoof
Shinx
Kricketot
Budew
Wurmple
Zubat
Foongus
Cottonee
I'll do more, I just don't feel like doing 40+ more routes for a RP that may not make it that far.
Understandable, makes sense. I'll start the rp tomorrow

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Maybe the argument why there are pokemon from the newer regions since Sinnoh is because this is set a number of years in the future from the original games hence these pokemon have migrated into the region?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe the argument why there are pokemon from the newer regions since Sinnoh is because this is set a number of years in the future from the original games hence these pokemon have migrated into the region?
This just turned into something different then I planned xD so now we’re doing an apocalyptic future where the heroes died, Pokémon population decreased, and Pokemon fainting now die? Still haven’t figured out the last reason. Or we can just do an endangered Pokémon thing with the same things but in a different timeline so the MCs like dawn, Lucas, and all those guys don’t exist. In other universes there doesn’t need to be a reason for new pokemon

I like that for a nuzlocke role play it wouldn't make sense if you battled and the other Pokémon don't die due to mainly fighting trainers only once. The main problem with this that I see are rival battles and boss battles how would that work for perma death

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Rival battles would be.... well against the law. Pokemon battling is barely even legal, maybe it’s turned into like an actual job now?

I don't know about a government system I would think of it like a tournament. You battle at the gym and fight until you are the last trainer standing. Then you do that for all 8 gyms then the Pokémon league

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I would have it so that we have the 8 gyms and then a tournament and then the elite four and champion. I think maybe, instead of the pokemon 'dying,' they are transported into the PC system boxes in digital form. If we are explaining that there has been a government/terrorist take over, then the idea could be that the pokemon, when fainted, could go on a rampage hence the need to get rid of them quickly when 'dead.' I now have a lot of ideas.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I really shouldn’t be adding anothe Rp to my list....but why not? :p

NAME: Shen
APPEARANCE: Wearinga black shirt and a purple scarf, he has yellow eyes and ruffed black hair. He is pale and has black pants.
PERSONALITY: eccentric and energetic, Shen can be creepy at times and intense in other moments. Shen is passionate in any goal he may have, and is drawn to places of dark emotion
BACK STORY:
Shen is related to Fantina, her nephew, and vowed to surpass her and taker her place as gym leader. He has always had talent with exorcising the wicked and guiding spirits toward peace. The only goal left with ghosts is to surpass her mother in battling.
RP EXAMPLE: Naruto Rp

Also, can we choose our own starter?

NAME: Holly Miller
APPEARANCE: Holly has braided blonde hair with dark blue eyes. She wears a white T-shirt which goes down to her knees and a pair of short shorts which end before where the shirt does.
PERSONALITY:*
BACK STORY:*
RP EXAMPLE: Not need for me.

I can tell the salt is pouring lol.

I’m just wondering how it will work. Plus it’s only a random chance that a ghost type will be rolled to be found in the wild
Says the guy starting with a ghost type....

JK, but a nuzlocke is the hardmode of pokemon. If they faint, they 'die' and if the pokemon is a ghost, its still a pokemon. In that case, how can ghost type pokemon faint?

todoroki

Previously gamora
By falling unconscious. So will ghosts work basically like any other typing? Like death? Even though it would make sense lol
they should at least. this is based on a nuzlocke people, it's an established game format. if we're trying to stick with a nuzlocke, it shouldn't matter if it makes sense. why does a mother let her 10 year old child go off to participate in petfighting? pokemon doesn't make sense.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ghost types, CAN die. Also maybe, instead of Pokemon dying when fainting naturally, it can be like they die when they faint because of something in new Pokeballs? And non-captured Pokemon just faint cuz they're not in balls so an excuse for grinding. That's why even tho pokemon battling is the only way to make money for some people, it's a reason for they can only catch one per each area. They don't want ALL of them to die. @Godjacob