• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

Drew and eight men appeared in the bottom most region of the plank. " Alright." Drew said. " Were going to sneak in and hit them hard." Joshua said. He threw two of his pokeballs revealing Tess and NIghtmare. " Nightmare find Talonflame." Nightmare shook his head as he left.
James was somehow able to stitch up his wound. He looked at Mars. " Thanks for your help." He said to her. He heard the scarves attacking the door. " You know this really isn't how I thought I would go." He said to her. " Though before I go. Why are you a part of team Galactic." He asked her.
" So are you going to say anything." Daniel asked Saturn. " Cause I might feel like either giving you your officers back or killing and or turning them against you."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Mars paced around the cell. "The reason I joined Galactic in the first place is because I was inspired by Cyrus. I wanted to break free of the law and what had been established. I wanted to be apart of the revolution. It was fun...but when I joined the new Galactic without him I didn't really know what is was going to be like...it was the same I guess but...i wasn't inspired as much. I've grown old like the other original commanders but...i don't know what's going on now...I guess I'm finally growing up.
"Who are these creeps invading this IDF base? How did they know how to get here?"

" I don't know." James said. " I think these are the same guys that led the surprise attack against your comrade Neptune and Looker. they might also be responsible for the destruction of a small town on the edge of the Sinnoh region." James looked. "As for how I think Emile Cortez might have tipped them off to the location. Taken the fact that he wasn't in your cell." He then looked at her. " I can see where your coming from." He said. He stood up and looked at Mars. " I always wanted to be apart of something bigger. though it led to my first death you could say." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"How long will it be...how long will they have control of this place?" Mars asked. "I swear after this I will change my ways and never be bad ever again!"

(Saturn)
"Whoever you are shut up!" Saturn roared. He threw his phone across into a nearby pond. When he looked up, he saw that his division and Mercury had already sieged the back part of the stadium. Hundreds of Zubat fluttered above the stadium. The back wall and side walls had been torn apart by the Galactics trying to break in and cause as much damage.

Saturn walked up to Mercury, who had sent out his Garchomp, Spiritomb and Magmortar.

"Who gave you the authority to go forward and attack?" Saturn asked harshly.
"Who gave you the authority to barge into my new Team Galactic and rule it like an arrogant little sod?"
"Excuse me?! Your father did! Never mind. Continue with the attack." Saturn sent out his Toxicroak, Gliscor and Rhyperior. Saturn walked towards the middle of the empty space. He ordered Rhyperior to start drilling in the exact centre space.

"You ignorant fools!" Riley yelled at the Galactic grunts in the food court. All the grunts and their Pokemon turned to face Riley. "And who the hell are you?!" One of the grunts asked. Zola shook his head thinking, 'Why did you ask him that?' Riley grinned at the Galactic grunts. "You dare ask a champion that? I may not be the Johto League Champion anymore, but I'm pretty sure I'm still the Hoenn League Champion! Now I suggest you all surrender before personally destroy all of you." Riley stated. The grunt who asked the question looked at the other grunts, then looked back at Riley. "You're crazy kid." The grunt told Riley before all the Galactic grunts' Pokemon came charging at Riley and Zola.

Riley looked at Zola. "Do something or we're done!" Riley exclaimed. Zola looked at the stampede coming right at them and shook his head saying no. "Fine, I'll call out a more reliable Pokemon." Riley stated before sending Garchomp out. Garchomp roared as it came out as Zubat's flew around it with Skunky and other Pokemon tried to jump on him. Garchomp's mouth caught on fire before it bit onto a few Zubat's, crushing them and spitting them out. The Garchomp placed it's claws on the ground. "Earthquake..." Riley stated before Zola and him started to back away. Garchomp roared as the whole food court started to shake. The Galactic Pokemon had started to feint and some Galactic grunts had fallen down.

Aspen grinned. "Two on two?" She said to Charon. "Alright. But just to make sure," She sent out Freeze. "Keep any...interruptions from interfering with the battle, okay?" She told the Glaceon, with a smirk at the other scientists. " 'Kay Blade, use Draining Punch!"

James looked at Mars. " I'll protect you." He said before he kissed her. He didn't know why he did it but he did like the taste of her lips.
"you really are a beautiful woman." he said to her.
"Gengar." A voice said.
James looked and saw a Gengar just looking at them
"Nightmare?" He asked.
Gengar smile grew wider. The Ghost put his hand into a thumps up sign.
Drew led his men through the bowls of the ship.

Riley took a deep breath as he walked back into the now destroyed food court. "Please warn us the next time you do that." Riley told Garchomp as he looked around. All the grunts and their Pokemon in the vicinity were knocked out or severely injured. Zola saw one trying to crawl away and walked up to the grunt. Once he got close enough, he grabbed the grunt by the collar and pushed him against a wall.

"P-please d-don't hurt me." the grunt begged. "You should've thought about that before you and your friends came here." Riley said as he walked up behind Zola, with Garchomp behind him. The grunt grinned as he saw Riley. "Oh wow! The Hoenn League Champion! I'm so scared." He said before he spit on Riley's shoe. Riley then kicked the grunt right in the chest with the same shoe causing the grunt to cough out blood. "If you think..." The grunt paused as he coughed out blood. "...that I'm going to tell you what I know..." The grunt smirked. "Then you're dead wrong You think just because you win some stupid tournament it makes you special. Don't make me laugh! I don't give a damn who you are! You're just the bastard of..." The grunt never finished as Riley had punched him in the side of his face, knocking the grunt out.

Zola and Garchomp stared at Riley. "What?" Riley asked as he tried to a each the grunt's body to see if he could find anything. "Gar." Said Garchomp. "Yeah, what he said." Zola stated. Riley just shook his head since he had no idea what they were talking about. "Here it is." Riley said as he clicked a few buttons on the gadget on the grunt's wrist. A holographic map appeared detailing the stadium. "Apparently this room stores something important for them. It must be the reason why they're here. Come on, let's go." Riley stated as he pulled the gadget off and put it into his pocket. In might come in handy later. And with that, Riley, Zola, and Garchomp head off in search of the room.

"What, waits happening? No, They can't ruin the tournament. Go, Sceptile!" Sazandora said as he looked towards the grunts. He shuffled trough his pockets and found a Pokéball. Sazan threw the ball into the air. Sceptile emerged from the ball and growled towards the grunts. The green reptile crawled towards the grunts he then stood up and joined Zola and Garchomp.

Melody looked at the grunts and was frightened. She wouldn't let fear get the best of her, so she ordered Lizzi to join the battle.Lizzi sighed and faced her oppenent with courage.

Riley noticed Sazan and Melody come behind them as more grunts tried to get in their way. "Good. Now that you're here, we can't lose." Riley said to both of them before turning back to the grunts and their Pokemon. "Garchomp use dragon claw!" Riley commanded. The dragon Pokemon raised it's claws before charging into the horde of grunts Pokemon, swinging violently.

Meanwhile, Zola went over to Lizzi to help her. A Skunky tried to jump on her but Zola smacked it away with a psycho cut. "Need help?" Zola asked her.

Last edited:
"Sceptile, use Dragon Pulse," Sazan shouted as his reptilian friend fired a lazer out of it's mouth. The lazer arched and turned into a dragon. Sceptile swept through a horde of Zubat that flew towards him.

Melody sighed," That was close, keep your guard up Elizabeth, make sure that doesn't happen again." Lizzi looked Zola and smiled," No thanks, I think I can handle my self." She blasted a poochenya w8th moonblast, launching the small Pokémon into it's trainer.

"Wow! Remind me not to ever get on your bad side." Zola stated as he saw the Poochyena get knocked into it's trainer, knocking them both out. Zola then powered up another psycho cut and went back to slaying the enemy Pokemon with relative ease.

Riley watched as Garchomp, Zola, Lizzi, and Sceptile tore through the opposition. Then he realized something. "Their trying to stall so we don't get to the room!" Riley told the others. "Does anyone have a move that can wipe out the rest of these grunts are their Pokemon? I don't want to use earthquake." He asked them as he smacked a Zubat away.

"Sceptile knows earthquake too, What are gonna do?" Sazand stated. Sceptile continued to lazer pokemon.

An Idea popped into Melody's head ,"Lizzi, use Dazzling gleam!" Gardevoir bathed herselve in light and the Grunts' Pokemon were hit with a powersul blast.

All of the remaining enemy Pokemon feinted and most of the grunts were blinded from the attack. Riley opened his eyes and looked at Garchomp to see if it was okay since fairy attacks are super effective. Zola still had his eyes closed and asked, "Is it over yet?" Garchomp seemed to be fine but Riley returned it anyway. "Nice job. Now follow me. They are trying to protect a room and I know where it is." Riley told the others as he started to walk ahead.

"Oky-dokey," Sazandora returned his Sceptile and sent out Porygon Z. Porygon Z stared blankly at Sazan, waiting for command. Sazan followed Riley.

Melody looked at Gardevoir and pulled out Gardevoir's Pokeball. She noticed lizzi looking at Zola. She whispered," I think you can wait until we at least sit down," She returned Gardevoir and reacjed for another Pokéball.

"Not even a goodbye." Zola sighed as he started to walk. "Be quiet!" Riley stated suddenly. In the distance he could hear some shouting. "They must be near." Riley said as they continued to walk.

Melody sent out another Pokémon. Dragonite emerged from the ball and pounded hus fists together.

Sazan followed Riley. He came to stop when Riley did. Porygon Z followed him closely. Porygon Z was his most loyal Pokémon, not considering the fact that Porygon Z didn't really have anything else todo.

"We're here." Riley said as they arrived at the door to the room. It was sealed shut but he could hear the sound of battle coming from inside. "Out of the way." Zola said as he shoved Riley out of the way. "Hey!" Riley exclaimed as he was shoved. Zola snickered before he tried smacking the door. "It's... Not... Working!" Zola exclaimed managing to only dent the door after a few hits. Then Riley watched as Melody's Dragonite pounded it's fists together. "Hey Melody. Can you have your Dragonite take down this door?" Riley asked.

Last edited:

(Mars)
"Oh James, after this is all over, let's run away together!" Mars exclaimed.
(Mercury)
"Multiple trainers have taken out the grunts in the food halls. Now they're getting closer to the mega weapon location! Now Charon is dealing with two slimed maggots! This is all your fault!" Mercury accused Saturn.

"Make yourself useful and get rid of the intruders." Saturn ordered Mercury. A second later, he pushed Mercury into his Alakazam. Mercury was teleported next to Charon.

"Saturn told me to help you." He said. Charon nodded.

Charon's Porygon-Z and Rotom floated down.

"Psybeam!" Charon cried as a circular beam shot from Porygon-Z at Jonas's Torterra.
"Wood hammer!" Torterra jumped forward, grabbed Porygon-Z and slammed it a wall with his feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspen looked at the new Galactic that entered by teleporting. "Really?" She asked. "You can't even handle a DOUBLE BATTLE without asking for backup?" She reached for another Pokeball, signaling to Freeze to keep guard. "Alright, Kaylin! Let's do this!" She called out the Houndoom, who landed and gave a battle cry.

"Garchomp and Magmortar, seize her." Mercury said. Magmortar fired a blast of flamethrower towards Aspen's Pokemon. Garchomp ran for the Pokemon in a dragon rush attack.
"Thunderbolt and ice beam!" Two waves of electricity came from Rotom towards Aspen's Pokemon. Porygon-Z, meanwhile had frozen Jonas's Torterra.

"Looks like we're gonna need backup. Go Ramp!" A Rampados appeared in from of Jonas. "Head smash!" Ramp sent his head crashing into Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z flew into the wall and fainted. In the process, the ice crystals supported Torterra were destroyed but this caused Torterra to faint as well.

It didn't look like Melody was going to respond so Riley sent out Garchomp once again. Garchomp rammed into the door with it's power, knocking the door down. "Holy..." Riley exclaimed as he saw the chaos going on in the room. Zola and Garchomp both watched the Torterra and Porygon-Z feint. Then they watched as the Magmortar and Garchomp go after Aspen's Pokemon unsure if they should help. Riley saw Mercury and Charon commanding their attacks. Charon looked like an evil scientist so Riley assumed he was the mastermind. "Dragon Claw and Psycho Cut!"
Riley commanded. Garchomp and Zola both went at Charon while his Pokemon were distracted.

"Kaylin, Dark Pulse! Freeze, Ice Beam! Blade, Night Slash!" Aspen shouted. Kaylin took care of the Thunderbolt while Freeze sent its own Ice Beam towards the Garchomp. Blade used Night Slash to block the Flamethrower. "Let's turn up the heat! Ashley!" Aspen called her Fire-type partner out to battle. The Typhlosion landed with a crash and sent a stream of fire into the air, ready for an intense battle.

"Dragonite, Thunder Punch!" Melody hid in the corner for awhile, then finally decided to attack. Dragonite's fist sparked wuth electricity. The orange dragon charged into the battle and punched as many of his foes as he could.

Sazandora cursed under his breath as he returned Porygon Z. He readied another Pokéball. Metagross burst out of the ball and landed with a loud Thud. "Metagross, use Meteor Mash!" Metagross sprinted across the room (Although it was slow becuase it's made out of metal) He lifted on of his hefty metal arms and swung it towards Mercury's Garchomp.

Mercury's Garchomp went for Riley's version of the beast. "How did you get here?" Charon asked Riley and Sazandora. "You idiots are like rats! One minute ago there were two of you pesky trainers and then the next another two just randomly deciede to come in. How realistic!" Charon roared. "You do realise you all made a grave mistake messing with us?"

At that point Mercury saw Sazandora's Metagross go for his Garchomp. Magmortar jumped down from a box and squirted a huge ray of flames, essentially protecting Garchomp. "We're gong to need backup." Mercury said in his walkie talkie to Saturn. Saturn now used a walkie talkie to communicate, as he had broken his phone.

In the open part of the stadium, Mecury's Spritomb was chomping on some trainers with it's sharp teeth. Saturn's Alakazam teleported in, pushing the trainers to the side. Alakazam then teleported it to the bottom basement floor. Spritomb then charged for the Pokemon attack it's master.

Saturn's Rhyperior managed to drill a hole in the centre of the stadium. In the hole, stuck the tube developed from Charon's mega weapon. It started to rise through the floor. Saturn heard the voices and sounds of explosions from the basement. Saturn knocked in the floor and shouted. "Help is coming."

Saturn had his Alakazam teleport Jupiter into the basement. Jupiter had just been causing havoc with her Stuntank, Tangrowth and newly sent out Gastrodon. The four of them appeared behind Charon. A group of grunts appeared behind all the trainers down in the basement. They sent out groups of Zubats and Golbats.
"Enough's enough." Jupiter said. "Al of you twerps get out!" Her Gastrodon, Stuntank and Tangrowth pushed forwards. Charon looked up towards the mega weapon. It had started.

Metagross pounded into the fire. Sazandora threw out Togekiss. Togekiss apperead and looked at Sazan. Sazan commanded," Dazzling Gleam," togekiss let out a blast of blinding light.

"Dragonite, help out with Aqua Tail!" Melody shouted. Dragonite flew at Magmortar and engulfed it's tail in water. Dragonit slammed it's tail into Magmortar.

"Where's the IDF when you need them?!" Riley exclaimed as he was trying to evade the Zubat. Garchomp charged at Mercury's Garchomp tackling it before they started their duel of dragons. Zola went after the Gastrodon with a fully powered leaf blade and slashed the slow Pokemon.

"I know, right?" Aspen shouted to Riley. Her Pokemon were fighting with all they had. Blade was helping out Zola by using Draining Punch to heal himself while dealing damage. Ashley and Kaylin attacked Tangrowth with relentless Flamethrowers. Aspen nodded to Freeze, signaling for the Ice-type to join the fray. "Let's go! Freeze, Ice Beam!" She ordered. It attacked the Skuntank.

" When every thing over I'll runaway with you Mars." James said. He kissed her again. He looked over at nightmare "Let's do this."

Drew made with Tess by his side and the men at his back took out the remaining soldiers. He knocked on the med bay door. " Eagle." He said.

Sam teleported to the stadium. "Stalker, Flamey." She said bringing forth her weavile and Infernape. " Let's break these guys."

Last edited:

Patrick, Looker and Ella all moved into the stadium with their squad of IDF agents. They took down many hordes of Galactic grunts, taking on countless Zubats, Skunkys, Croagunks and Glameows.

Patrick turned on a thermal vision setting in a visor helmet he had been given. He saw a number of trainers on the bottom floor. "There seems to be a number of trainers being held underneath the actual stadium. Moving in alone towards the basement." Patrick said, as he rammed the door open using Champ the Garchomp.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Ella asked on her intercom which Patrick herd.
"If you can, come here. I need to see what's going on here. Love you."
"Love you."
"Guys, hate to break your bubble but you better act fast. I'm learning from some grunts that a mega weapon is rumoured to be developed." Looker said. "A metal oblong thing, which I can describe, has just planted itself in the middle of the stadium. I'm going to confront Saturn, who has now popped up next to it. There seems to be a series of devices connected to this mega weapon. It would be wise to check if you can destroy the weapon underneath the battlefield itself, in the basement you're heading to. Looker out."
Patrick walked down the series of hallways.
"I'm now at the door. I can see Charon, Jupiter, Mercury and some scientists. There are also trainers there." Patrick looked into a window in the door. "Wait...is that Jonas? Never mind." Patrick opened the door as a number of IDF squad mates and Ella appeared.
"IDF! Freeze!" They all shouted, as an ice beam was seen to be fired across the room. Skuntank dodged the Ice beam attack.

Jupiter watched as Tangrowth drowned in flames. "Ancientpower and then power whip!" Rocks flew, extinguish the flames. Then the rocks came towards Ashley. Tangrowth grew a large vine and it came crashing down towards Freeze. Jupiter's Gastrodon got hit by the powerful leaf blade attack. One more hit could take it down. "Muddy water!" Jupiter shouted. Gastrodon covered the room with a dark, slippery water.

Mercury's Magmortar got hit by the aqua tail attack. It fell to the floor, brutally. Mercury's Garchomp fell to the floor. His Spiritomb wasn't doing well-as Patrick entered the room, Lucas fired a shot of dragon pulse at it, causing it to faint.

"Finally, some back up!" Jonas roared. Ramp the Rampados had fainted just as he took his eyes off the Pokemon-it fainted due to Gastrodon's muddy water attack.

Patrick took off his helmet. "Hello Jonas! What are you doing here?"

"I was wandering around, then I saw the grunts blocking the enterence. I decided to find another way in. This wasn't a way in in the end though."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley was hit. She flew backwards into a wall with a THUD. Her flames burned brighter than they had before, leaving a burn mark in the wall as she got up again. Freeze, being agile, ran out of the way. The vine crashed onto the ground, causing the Glaceon to fly forwards. It landed by Ashley. "Draining Kiss!" Aspen ordered. Freeze ran up to the Tangrowth. "Blade, back Freeze up!" She told her Gallade. He nodded and ran behind Freeze, ready to get a Night Slash in.

"Finally! It took them long enough!" Riley exclaimed as he saw the IDF start to take over things. Zola nearly slipped due to the muddy water as he charged at the Gastrodon with another leaf blade. Garchomp roared as it walked up to the machine connected to the mega weapon in the middle of the room. It looked at it, not knowing what it was. Garchomp roared again, preparing a dragon claw since it just wanted to destroy something.

"Well, I guess we're usless now..." Sazan sighed. He returned Metagross and Togekiss.Sazan sent out Sceptile. Septile growled at his foes and prepared hinself for battle. Sazan looked up and relized that he was at the Pokémon league and was no slouch at battling. "Sceptile Drago Pulse!" Sazan said, with renwed energy.

Charon pressed a button on the mega weapon device and he was engulfed by the metal oblong structure, which pushed him up towards the surface of the stadium. It elongated and a device could be seen from the battlefield on the other side of the ceiling. He was raised into the sky. Small gaps in between allowed Charon to see what was going on the other floor. "Rotom, distract them!" He shouted. Rotom possessed a large fan on the other side of the basement room. It started turning. The gust of wind pushed Champ, who was on the other side of the basement room, towards a wall. Champ fainted, as a result. The wind from Rotom-fan form spread across the room. This wind pushed Jonas into one of the cramps prison cells which contained a number of hostages. The doors gave a loud crash as this happened. Rotom then possessed a washing machine, which was in a group of sealed boxes. A torrent of water splashed onto Ramp causing him to faint. The water affected Jonas's Bibarel, Bibs, which had also been sent to the battlefield. Bibs fainted. Then, Rotom transformed into Rotom-fan form again.

"Help me!" Jonas cried. Then he turned to see the others locked in the prison cell. They were trainers Team Galactic had been abducting. The whole stadium was in fact their base! At this point Jonas stopped shouting. "Scrap that. Just stop them! They've got a weapon which...which will destroy Sinnoh!"

"Shut up you!" Jupiter roared. "We do regret giving you details of it now you've said. But, they were going to find out what the weapon was anyway." She spat.

Riley watched as Charon went through the roof in his device. "He must be crazy if he thinks I'm going to let him get away. Garchomp get over here." Riley stated. Garchomp worked over to Riley for him to climb onto it's back. Once Riley was on, he looked at Zola. "See if you could do something in here while I'm gone." Riley told him. Zola nodded at Riley before Garchomp took off.

"The pokedex says you can fly like a jet plans at the speed of sound. Can you actually do that?" Riley asked as they started to go up. Garchomp nodded before folding it's body and spread it's wings to increase it's speed.

Meanwhile, Zola saw the Rotom taking on the other Pokemon in it's washing machine state. Zola had a leaf blade ready and jumped onto the Rotom's body trying to hold it down.

Aspen saw Jonas get trapped in the cell, but was slammed into the door from when the Rotom had possessed a fan. Her shoulder was engulfed in pain. "Agh!" Aspen shouted. Blade rushed to her.
"Are you okay?" He asked. Aspen laughed bitterly.
"Do I look okay?" She said, holding her arm. "That Arceus-danged Rotom just frickin chucked me into the door!"
Blade's arm began to glow a dark purple, the Gallade preparing a Night Slash. "Shall I?" He asked. Just then though, an Eruption from Ashley hit it. This was followed by several more flaming, melting rocks from the Typhlosion.
"I think Ashley's got it," Aspen said.

"Should we split up? One group stop Team Galactic, The other save the trainers!" Sazan Exclaimed. Sceptile leapt to him from his battle and followed Sazan. Sazan put his hands in his pockets and looked around, trying to devise a plan of attack. He watched as Jonas was put in the cell.

Rotom popped out of fan form. He rummaged around the many boxes Team Galactic had stored. Rotom possessed an old oven in the box. The hot hands of Rotom came out and a blast of heat wave came for the trainers.
"Lucas!" Patrick screached. Lucas jumped forward and blocked some of the attack with his body and arms.Lucas was on his last legs after the attack. He had been badly burned.

A large group of Galaxtic grunts piled into the room. They came from the surface. "That's the signal!" Mercury said, before he teleported with his remaining Pokemon Garchomp. Jupiter's Gastrodon had fainted whilst this happened. Then came the rumble from the stadium itself.

"That doesn't sound good!" Roared Jonas.

"What's going on?" Patrick asked. Then, the room seemed to tilt to one side. A group of barrels flew down the room and hit Lucas.
"The stadium...something's happening. It's as if the mega weapon is causing the entire building to..." Ella was interrupted as she heard a voice on her intercom. She couldn't hear it so she turned up the volume and attached it to a radio she had found.
"Patrick, Ella, this is Looker. The mega weapon has started and it's not looking good. See if you can quickly round up the trainers below there. Defeat the commanders, and get up here. You'll wanna be seeing what I'm seeing...the stadium it's...flying..." Looker's voice was interrupted by a large cloud of gas from Jupiter's Skuntank.

Looker stood on one of the higher points next to the battlefield. He could see a large and long metal cannon, ever more growing out of the batlefield's centre. A blue energy was being created inside of the tongues of the cannon. Saturn stood on the opposite end. Below the tongues of the cannon, sat Charon in a metal chair. He was going to press the button to activate the weapon once it had been readied.
"So you're the famous Looker!" Saturn cried.
"And you're the not so famous Saturn. Listen up, you shall fail, I'm going to tell you that." Looker replied.
"You're just a police officer. The police were singlehanded destroyed by Team Galactic."
"No they weren't. I am the last of them, or at least in Sinnoh. I am the police force. I represent the law. You are going down town!"
Their eyes were set on each other. The battlefield was worn torn, with corpses of trainers on the floor. The stand, in which people once stood on was turned over. Zachary awoke below one of the overturned stands. He watched in fascination as the Galactic commander Saturn ordered his Toxicroak on Looker. Looker didn't frown, as he knew Croagunk would help. Croagunk entered yet another hand to hand combat with the evolutionary.

The stadium seemed to fly into the sky, like some sort of cloud haven. Saturn looked at Charon. "Did you do this?" Saturn asked Charon.
"Me and my scientists did it. We attached a group of rockets onto the stadium. When then installs four giant high tech ones on each of the corners of the stadium." Charon explained.
"Why?"
"Why not? The mega weapon needed more room to fire. It took us several years to develop those rockets and almost a decade to develop this plan. I'm not going back, not now."

Saturn was suspicious of Charon. Charon told him all of his secrets, yet Saturn was still not satisfied with his answers.

Riley watched as the stadium was flying into the air. He was on Garchomp who had flown him over the stadium. He looked down to the center of the battlefield to see the cannon. "Garchomp, fly me down there." Riley ordered. In a split second, they had landed due to Garchomp's insane speed. Riley walked up to the cannon and kicked it only to hurt his foot in the process. "Fuck!" He exclaimed in pain. "Garchomp, use dragon claw on it!" Garchomp raised it's powered up claws and started to smack the weapon.

Sazan saw Riley ascend to the weapon. He pulled out Charizard and returned Sceptile. Sazandore clikbed onto the back of the Firey Pokemon. With a quick strike of his wings, Charizard took off. Charizard and Sazan made there way to the mega weapon. Sazan noticed Riley's futile attempts at attcking the Mega Weapon.
"Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Charizard opened it's mouth and fired several jets of Fire at the giant cannon-like thing.