• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

Melody came out from under her tabel and streched. The desolate tabels were strung all over the place, as if a battle had happened here. She heard crashing, so she decide to release Ampharos. The electric sheep wobnled and followed Melody as she explores the desolate stadium.

Sazan confirted his Charizard while she was being helped,"Hey, buddy, if it wasn't for you, Sceptile, Me and Gallade wouldn't be here, you've gotta hang on."

Jason put bandages and medicine where they needed to be. He gave Charizard a pill to ease the pain; the Pokemon had broken quite a few bones, and that had to be pretty painful. He turned to its Trainer. "Your Charizard should be fine, just keep it away from battles for the time being. It needs to rest and shouldn't stress its injuries," He informed him. Then he asked the question. "What exactly happened?"

The galactic grunts and enemy Pokemon surrounded Aspen and Gen. "Surrender now or we'll kill your friends." one of the grunts said, stepping back to reveal Sam and Riley being held down by a two grunts. A Toxicroak walked up to them and placed a claw on each of their necks, ready to slice it.

Aspen glared. Gen's eyes glowed blue again as the Gengar used Psychic, bringing the Trainers to safety and flinging the Toxicroak across the stadium.

Sazan looked at Jason and said," She protected me from an explosion, two of my other Pokémon died during that battle." Sceptile looked at his friend Charizard Intently. "I have to get back there, to help them."

Melody saw a bunch of Gallactic grunts and hid behind a wall listening to their conversation. The grunts had Riley and some other person captured.

Jason's eyes widened. Isabel gasped. "Died?! As in...?" She couldn't say the rest. She thought back to Abigail. Dear Arceus, I hope she's not getting caught up in this somehow... She thought.

The grunts saw the Toxicroak and get thrown away and looked at Aspen and Gen. "GET HER!!" The grunt yelled before 40 or so grunts charged at them with their Pokemon not far behind.

Thirty minutes earlier

"Eagle." Drew shouted
"Patriot." James shouted as the door opened. " Thank you." He said. Joshua handed him a couple of Pokeballs and a riffle. " So you took care of these Red Scarves?" James asked.
"These scarves where terrible." He said. " We just..." Before Drew could say anything he felt something hit the ship.

Gen couldn't handle forty plus Grunts and their Pokemon, but it flung groups of five at a time away. Aspen slashed with her sharp shard, but got hit by a Confuse Ray from a Golbat. She fell to the ground unconscious. Said Golbat's owner jumped in the air. "YES! FINALLY, WE DID SOMETHING RI-AAAAAH!!!" He was cut off as Gen flung him across the room. The Golbat landed ANOTHER Confuse Ray on Gen.

Melody watched the battle and decided to intervene at the last moment. "Discharge," She whispered to Ampharos. Ampharos charged towards the battle erupting a large blast of electricity

"We better get paid for this!" One of the grunts exclaimed as they saw another trainer enter the battle. Have of the grunts were already injured. The Pokemon however, were not. An opposing Gliscor flew right into the Ampharos since electric didn't effect it and took the discharge. A Quagsire shot used mud shot to provide cover for the other Pokemon to charge at the Amoharos. The grunts picked up the confused Aspen and added her to the rest of the captives.

Melody threw out the rest of her Pokémon. Elizabeth, Ampharos, Roserade, Dragonite, Milotic, and Froslass, all stood in protection of Melody. Melody Shouted to her Pokémon," Moonblast,Thunder, Draco Meteor , Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, and Ice beam." All of Melody's Pokemon fired their attacks at their enemy.

All of those attacks combined blew the grunts and their Pokemon away in a huge explosion. Riley was suddenly awoken due to the explosion and elbowed the grunt that was holding him in the chest. Then he put his arm around the grunt's neck prepared to strangle him. He looked at the grunts who had Aspen and Sam. "Set them free or I'll break his neck." Riley told them. The grunt looked at his fellow grunts. "You're crazy, right?! If you think we're going to listen to you, then you got another thing-" the grunt never got to finish as he was suddenly impaled thought the chest and lifted into the air by Riley's Garchomp. "What was that? Oh wait, you're dead." Riley said grinning as he looked at the other grunts. "Put them down or else." He told them.

Melody and her Pokémon came to Aspen and Riley and asked," How can I help? Shi... did your Garchomp just kill hat guy? What's going on?" Her Pokémon defended her with different attacks. Lizzi hit a grunt across the room with moonblast, probably killing him. Dragonite thunder Punched another grunt. The grunt was slammed into the ground.

Aspen forced her eyes open. "Huh...? Wha...?" She murmured sleepily. The effects of the Confuse Ray hadn't entirely worn off yet. "Where...Who...?"

"I honestly don't know. We're trying to take down their weapon while defending ourselves. They really don't want us to destroy the weapon." Riley said looking at Melody. "But thanks for the help." He said wiping some blood off his face.

"Where's Sazan, I thought he was with you guys?" Melody questioned further. Her Pokémon kept fighting of hordes of grunts and their Pokémon. Mel then gave the order to not hold back at all.

Aspen's head was throbbing, and she still couldn't quite remember how she got here. Wherever here was. "Uggh, my head..." She muttered, placing her hand on her forehead. She was starting to remember. Something about a weapon...And Team Galactic...And the Tournament...But the pieces were having a little bit of trouble fitting together in her jumbled up mind.

"You should stay back." Riley told Aspen as he noticed she was pretty messed up. Then he turned to Melody. "That agent had an Abra teleport him away. He got hurt really bad and..." He looked at Melody before he finished. "... Some of his Pokemon were killed. He's probably still trying to recover from all of this. Maybe you could comfort him and help if we make it out of this." He told her. Meanwhile, Garchomp helped out Melody's Pokemon in the fighting.

Last edited:
"Killed..." Melody tried to contemplate what Riley just said. She then looked at Her Pokémon with ferocity in her eyes ,"Well that isn't very nice,"
Dragonite flew into a Crobat and punched through it's face. THE crobat's lifeless corpse fell to the ground.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Most of the Galactic grunts had been defeated now. They only wielded Zubats, Golbats and weak Sinnoh Pokemon (none of that other regional stuff). Charon pressed a button as the mega weapon was sealed with a large steel cocoon. This seemed to be indestructable for the time being. Rotom appeared before the people and Pokemon trying to get into the caretaker's room. It was still in it's mow form, sending a blast of leaf storm again at the aggressors. Charon saw this, fleeing, he grabbed Zachary, who had passed out again and Patrick's weak body. Both of the. Had been injected with a sleeping syringe. This put them into a deep sleep for the time being. Charon ran down a sealed corridor only he could access from the caretaker's room. He had planned this all out, accept for the Patrick part. He was inside of a secret lab that he had added to the blueprints of the stadium. He placed Zachary and Patrick's bodies onto metal plates. As they awoke, they saw Charon talking to Saturn and Mercury via a video call on a screen. The room was darkened. Galactic grunts ran to secure the door to the caretaker's room. Rotom teleported into the room Charon was in.

"Charon?! Where am I?" Patrick asked, looking around, seeing he was tied up.
"I've brought you to my special place. Do you like it?" Charon asked.
"Who's he?" Asked Patrick. "He looks familiar."
"He's Zachary, a well established businessman who you tried to save. I thought I could use both of you as a hostage. You, a member of the IDF and him, an innocent civilian."
"You're playing the game well little Charon." Zachary said, creepily.
"Wait..."
"Shut up!" Charon shouted. Rotom reappeared in the room and gave a zap of electricity to Patrick, who screamed in agony.
"Where are my poke balls?"
"They're in here." Charon said, pointing to a cupboard. "But you won't see your Pokemon ever again, being as you are going to die here with all the other filthy ones. The weapon is going to start and then all of Sinnoh will be destroyed and the new world shall start."
"They'll come for me...the others..." Said Patrick, exhaustedly.
"Hahahehehaha!" Laughed Zachary. "Oh Charon you really did it this time..." Then a knife sprang out of his hands.

Meanwhile, in the stadium, Saturn's Toxicroak got beaten up by Looker's Croagunk, fainting to the ground.
"This is all your fault!" Mercury said.
"Mine? Your the coward!!" Saturn defended.
"You idiot"
"You stupid little child!"

The two spent ages quarrelling. They stood just below one of the raised levels of the stadium. Looker and Ella regrouped but they couldn't find Patrick.
"Charon's taken him..." Ella said.

Back in the darkened room Charon was interrogating Patrick deeply. Patrick was confused. Somehow, his friend Zachary had just cut himself out of the string and wire which tied him and Charon didn't seem to respond.

"Pass me these." Zachary said as a series of chemicals, dyes, clothing a poke balls were given to him.
"What are you...what are you trying to do?" Patrick asked.
"You'll find out soon enough young Patrick." Zachary said. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had gone a dramatic transformation in the last 5 minutes. He now had eerie blue hair and his beard was cut slightly. He put on his white, grey and black jacket, which had a small letter G on one side of it. He put one of his hands across his face and looked again. He teleported out of the room using a device.

Ella and two of the remaining IDF agents kicked open the door to the caretaker room and ran down the hallway to where Patrick was. They were stopped by a number of Zubat wielding Grunts. Ella got rid of them easily

Last edited by a moderator:
"So." Articuno said. "What happened next.": She said. She first looked at the cripple and wondered if he was ever going to make a recovery. Then she looked at the agent that seemed to be more emotionally scared because of the cripple. "What happened between these both." She thought.
" Well." Drew said as he placed his good hand on the wheel chair. " We went to the deck to see what was going on." He said.

Zola had managed to follow Ella into the caretaker room. Then he followed her into the hallway. He didn't know if she had noticed he was behind her.

Riley watched as the mega weapon was suddenly sealed in a large metal cocoon. "How much defense does this thing have?!" Riley exclaimed. "We have to either destroy the weapon or find the one who's controlling it and take them down."

"I don't think we'll be able to get through that shell, let's head for the control panel," Melody sighed. Her Pokémon cane to her side as she ran down the stairs. Ampharos occasionally shout dragon pulses into oncoming zubat.

Ella finally noticed Zola. "Follow me." She whispered.

Looker was still outside. "I say we find the one who's controlling it. In this case, it's Charon!" Looker exclaimed, in response to Riley. "Croagunk, make sure the others don't get hurt. I'm going in where Ella went. Anyone who wants can follow me."

In no time, Looker crept up to Ella. She was about to storm in and save Patrick.

"If we all go in." Whispered Looker. "And then we attack, we should be able to stop Charon. He's in control of the weapon, so we should be able to stop the mega weapon." Ella looked back as he said this.
"Rose Thorn, help us!" Ella sent out her cherished Roserade.

Aspen snapped out of her confusion. She looked at Looker and nodded. "When we find him, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're gonna seriously mess him up," She said, cracking her fists. "Alright everyone! Come on!" She shouted to all of her Pokemon. Blade and Arctic both gave the finishing blows to the Pokemon they were dueling. Gen also seemed to snap out of its confusion. The Gengar became Aspen's shadow, literally. Kaylin and Ashley both hurried over. "Okay guys, let's do this!"

Melody stormed of after The Looker. Her Pokemon followed closely. Melody gestured for Dragonite to come forward. Dragonite floated by his trainer."I think if it's just Charon, we can take him." Melody whispered.

"Don't be so sure." Whispered Looker as he came towards the door. "Now!" He shouted, opening the iron thick door. Charon saw him and his Rotom immediately reacted, send a wave of thunderbolt attacks at Looker. Looker passed out.

"Well, that was anti-climactic, Froslase come here," the thist Pokemon came to her trainer and readied herself for battle."LEROY JANKINS!!!! Froslass, use Shadow ball. Melody sprinted into the room. Froslass fired several balls of darkness at Rotom.

"Hey Zola." Riley said when he caught up to the others. Zola nodded at Riley before the door opened. "Holy shit!" Riley exclaimed as he saw Looker get shocked by the thunderbolt. Zola prepared a leaf blade and charged at the Rotom.

"FIRE!" Aspen shouted, pointing directly at Rotom. Ashley and Kaylin sent humongous Flamethrowers at the Electric-Ghost type. Gen switched to Ashley's shadow, then Kaylin's, then Charon's, attacking the scientist from behind with a Shadow Ball.

Froslass fried several more shadow balls at the rotom and Charon. Ampharos used Power Gem on Rotom, in an attempt ro slow it down. Melody stayed back and watched her Pokémon fight.

Room dodged most of the shadow ball attacks. Then it got hit by the flamethrowers, but not all of them. Rotom then fired several zigzags of thunderbolt attacks at the hordes of Pokemon. Behind the overly populated clump of trainers marched a group of Galactic Grunts who sent out a group of Glameows, Zubats, Stunkys and Houndours. Ella looked around and flinched as she saw them approach the group.
"We're not alone." Ella said.
"You've fallen into my trap!" Charon shouted to the group, before teleporting away. It was at that point in which Rotom possessed the nearby Fridge, becoming Rotom-Fridge form. It shot a blast of cold ice at Rose Thorn, who froze.

"Rose Thorn!" Ella cried.

Riley's Garchomp charged into the room with a fire fang going towards the Rotom. Meanwhile, Zola was attacking the Houndour, Glameow, and Stunky in the room, swiftly taking out the weaker Pokemon. The only problem was the Zunat that were distracting him. Since Manectric had feinted, there was no thunderbolt to take out the Zubat. "Can someone get those Zubat?" Riley asked as some Zubat fluttered around him.

"Frick! Flamethrower again!" Aspen yelled. Kaylin and Aspen went after the Rotom again whilst Blade used Zen Headbutt on some Zubats. "Arctic, Whirpool!" Aspen commanded. Arctic attacked a group of Houndour with a swirling torrent of water.

Thirty minutes earlier
"Sir." Jr said. "They retook the plank." Jacob sipped his wine as a sinister smile etched over his lips.
"Good." He said. He stood up and walked to a command center. "Is the anti teleport net on line." He asked on of his scientests.
" yes sir." The scientist said.
Jacob walked over to the intercoms and flicked a button. "This is cortez." He said. " Not one IDF operative is allowed to escape. Kill them all."

"Loppy, come on out!" Ella shouted, as her Lopunny appeared. "Use bounce and high jump kick to get rid of the ice!" Loppy hopped onto the block of ice that covered Rose Thorn. She thrashed at it until it broke. Rose Thorn was then released.

"Solar beam and High jump kick!" Rose Thorn released a large light green blast of energy which tore apart the defences of the Zubats in the air, causing them all to faint. Then, the Roserade turned around and the beam came for Rotom-Frost form. Rotom responded with a blizzard attack. This got rid of the solar beam attack but Rotom was weak. Loppy seize X the opportunity to use her move. She ran towards Rotom frost form and hit him while he was still in his non ghost form. Rotom fainted. Looker, who was non conscious again, pressed a button on the control panel of the computer, releasing Patrick.

"Thanks. I think Charon reteleported back into the main stadium. He was interrogating me. He also managed to get some strange chemicals which he injected into this man, called Zachary. He claims he is a famous businessman, yet I've never heard of him!" Patrick explained. "Charon also changed his look a bit. When I saw the change he looked like someone I've seen before...odd..."

"Why would he mess around with his look...and the chemical thing...it sounds like he lost his memory about something...I've done a little digging myself about this Zachary guy before this catastrophe happened. He's very mysterious-he was the last to sign up to the tournament and he was investigated by the police several times before the Galactics got rid of them." Looker looked back at the Galactic grunts. They had all passed out on the floor, all their Pokemon wiped.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Ella said to Patrick.

"I honestly wanted you here so much." Patrick responded, romantically. Patrick and Ella hugged.

"Right you two..." Looker started. "And you other trainers. Go back into the main stadium's battlefield and see if you can deal with the Galactic commanders and Charon and the mega weapon. I'm gong to look for clues to find out how to destroy or shut down that mega weapon. I will also look for hints as to the significance of that Zachary fellow." Looker marched Into the room and started searching through the many papers on the desks. He looked at the computer. "Oh if only this could shut down the weapon!" Looker said to himself, as Ella and Patrick left.

"Well I guess orders are orders." Riley said to Looker. "C'mon guys, back to the battlefield." Riley told his Pokemon. Garchomp and Zola nodded and followed Riley back outside onto the battlefield.

Aspen hesitated. "If you need any help with anything-" She cut herself off. This was Detective Looker here, he did this stuff for a living. He was sure to know what he was doing. "I might be able to help. Just...Send a message somehow," She told him, then headed out. "Alright guys, let's kick some Galactic butt!" She exclaimed. Her Pokemon all raced to the battlefield. "So, let's beat this thing somehow! Flamethrower and Eruption!" She instructed her Fire types. "Arctic, Steel Wing! Blade, Night Slash!"