• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

" I have to do something." Drew said while he watched the events unfold. it seemed that James was in a middle of a battle with Cyrus He tried to stand up but imediatlly fell to the ground. Tess helped him back to bed. " Tess I need you go there." he said. He handed her an earpiece. " What do you think partner?" he said.
" I'm in." Tess said before teleporting away.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Icy shot blasts of cold ice at Houndoom in an attempt to free him. She became cornered by the dog Pokemon. A large firebal instantly knocked out the Glaceon. Mr Snowman jumped up and ran away from the beast. Cyrus's Honchkrow launched itself in the air again and started dualing Saturn's Gliscor. Saturn's Gliscor fell to the ground and fainted. Saturn's Toxicroak hit Weavile but then Honchkrow came down and picked Toxicroak up and flung the frog Pokemon onto a another part of the stadium, causing him to faint. Saturn and Cyrus fought each other in a hand to hand combat on a piece of metal flying into the portal. Cyrus thought Saturn had been pushed into the portal itself but Saturn kept hanging in. Saturn looked down onto the stadium and saw that his Pokemon had all fainted.

"Looks they're all gone..." Cyrus said
"You'll never win like this!" Saturn shouted.
"You betrayer! You betrayed me the first time and here you are now betraying me again! You're more rotten than me! You deserve to be one of the first to go into the new world...and die!" Cyrus pushed Saturn and Saturn floated into a piece of metal. This new piece of metal flew the former commander into the portal. Cyrus managed to jump down to the stadium using the piece of metal in front of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspen knew that it was more than likely that this wasn't going to go well. "Blade! Keep it up!" She shouted to Blade while he kept working on the Shadow Orb. Aspen threw a rock at Cyrus's head. "HEY MORON!! COME AND GET ME!!" She shouted at him, knowing that she would probably lose any attempt at a fight, but wouldn't go down easily. She would inflict some major damage before losing, that was evident.

The rock hurt part of Cyrus's upper body area. Cyrus was bruised from the fight with Saturn but he accepted the challenge, knowing well that he was a man and she was a much younger and weaker girl. His Honchkrow grabbed his head and Cyrus glided down. Honchkrow dropped him. Cyrus readied himself and gave a swing of one of his fists at Aspen.

Tess apperead. She absorbed the moons rays as she created a ball of energy. She fired two of them. one at the Honchkrow and the other at Cyrus.

Honchkrow swerved and blocked the attack coming towards Cyrus. Honchkrow was severely weakened. Looker got up after passing out and found that three pokemon surrounded him: Probopass, Magnezone and a third Pokemon sent out by Cyrus slightly earlier: a Dusknoir. Cyrus ordered a flash cannon attack from Probopass and a Thunderbolt attack from Magnezone. Patrick's Pokemon Mr Snowman appeared and blocked all of the attacks. Mr Snowman grabbed Probopass and threw the nose Pokemon into a wall. Probopass fainted. Then Mr Snowman charged for Magnezone. Dusknoir was ore served to use Shadow Sneak. Dusknoir popped out of the shadows and pushed Mr Snowman to the floor.
Patrick sent out Inferno realising most of his Pokemon and Ella's Pokemon had fainted. Inferno dual Houndoom, using a powerful flare blitz attack to corner Houndoom and then the ape Pokemon used Earthquake to create a crack in the ground. Houndoom fell down the crack with only the beast's head sticking out of the ground. The whole plan was plotted by Patrick.
"Stone edge!" Inferno jumped into the air, behind Houndoom, who was still in the crack. Inferno grabbed Houndoom and stabbed at his head. Inferno threw Houndoom back up the crack and Houndoom seemed to have fainted.

Now, Cyrus only had his Honchkrow, Weavile, Magnezone and Dusknoir left.

Tess Jumped towards Cyrus and used psychic on him. " You will lose." She said to him. Her voice was laced with Drew's. She created another moon blast and fired it directly at Cyrus.

Cyrus was sent flying into a wall. Dusknoir unbelievably managed to catch him. Cyrus rocketed out of Dusknoir's hands.
"After her!" Cyrus roared. Magnezone and Dusknoir came closer to Tess. Magnezone shot thunderbolts towards Tess. Dusknoir went in to try and punch her.

Tess took the thrunderbolt but was able to move on. " You doing great Tess." Drew said to her via ear piece. " Now shadow ball on the dusknoir fallowed by a psychic."
Tess shook her head and moved towards the dusknoir. She fired the shadow ball at the dusknoir.

"Shadow punch!" Cyrus shouted as Dusknoir zoomed forward and punched the Shadow ball. The Shadow ball was split into three and fired towards Tess and the other Pokemon.

Inferno and Weavile battled each other. Inferno dashed towards the Pokemon using flare blitz. Weavile moved out of the way before using Night slash. Inferno was sent into a terrifying crash as he fainted.

Mr Snowman grabbed Magnezone. "Flash Cannon!" Cyrus shouted as Magnezone blasted a grey metallic shot, pushing Mr Snowman Into a wall.

Tess took the hit and landed on the ground. She created another shadow ball and ran straight towards the dusknoir not letting the pain she felt slow her down one bit. "Gardivoir." She said as she shoved the shadow ball into the dusknoir

Dusknoir flew across the stadium and fainted. Mr Snowman grabbed Magnezone and wacked it onto a piece of metal. Magnezone also fainted. Now, only Honchkrow and Weavile were left.

Patrick's Raptor and Ella's Twilight surrounded Honchkrow. Cyrus ordered several Dark pulses at the two Pokemon. They managed to dodge the attack but Raptor suffered an injury when one managed to hit it. Raptor pushed Honchkrow into a wall and used Close Combat to weaken it. Twilight was ordered to use dazzling gleam attacks and then Moonblast. Honchkrow was almost down now. It used a Psychic attack, sending Twilight into a wall. Twilight fainted. Raptor retaliated by pushing Honchkrow harder. Honchkrow fell to the floor and fainted. Weavile jumped up and used ice punch and Raptor fainted. Mr Snowman attacked the shadow orb using a wood hammer attack, as a large hammer came from his hands. The orb cracked and the portal started to get smaller. The orb teleported to where Cyrus was. Mercury and Cyrus engaged in a fist fight. Mercury was now bald from the fires that had spread onto his hair.

"You...we're playing us this whole time. Team Galactic was never good!" Mercury roared, swinging a fist into Cyrus's torso.
"But you were the one who conjured up this whole 'revive' concept. You're worse than me!" Cyrus cried.
"No...it was I who was behind neo-team Galactic!" Charon cried, as he took safety next to Looker, who had awoken from passing out minutes earlier.
"Don't worry Mercury...I won't arrest you!" Looker shouted. He then found himself in the clutches of Weavile.

" Tess go." Drew said. Tess jumped through the portal barley making it in time. "Can you still hear me?" Drew asked.
"Yes." Tess said. She saw weavile and Cyrus. " I see Cyrus and his Weavile, it has it's claws on Looker.
" Quickly moon blast the weavile then take Cyrus out." He said He groaned a little bit as he felt pain surge through his body. Tess Created a moon blast and fired it at the Weavile. afterwards she teleported behind Cyrus and used psychic on him.

As Cyrus coloured into the air, Weavile jumped up and avoided the Moonblast attack narrowly. Weavile cut at Mr Snowman using X-Scissor, causing the abominable Pokemon to faint. Raptor flew at Weavile and pecked at the cat Pokemon. Weavile managed to hit Raptor using a powerful uppercut ice punch attack. This set Raptor flying into the ground Raptor was weakened. It could not fly anymore, with it's wings broken. It attempted a close combat attack. Weavile dodged all but one of the attacks. It took out the starling Pokemon with a night slash attack. Inferno and Lucas surrounded Weavile. They had recovered from before. Lucas charged at Weavile. Weavile dodged several attacks, then managed to freeze it using an ice punch attack. One more night slash got rid of the Lucario. Weavile avoided several fiery punches from Inferno. Inferno and Weavile had their fists locked on each other's. Then for a second, Weavile weakened and Inferno charged using flare blitz. The result was a huge crater and Weavile had fainted. Looker walked up to the remaining Galactic grunts and handcuffed them. He handcuffed Jupiter, Charon and Cyrus. He did not handcuff Mercury. The shadow orb broke just as this happened. It fell down onto the spear pillar and the portal to the torn world closed.
"It's over..." Cyrus said as a helicopter full of IDF agents came down to arrest them.

"Looks like I was right. Say...how do we get this thing back in Starlight City?" Looker asked Charon.
"Me and the scientists... We found a way to...to revert the stadium..." Charon replied.
"Show me..."

Charon led Looker to a control panel on the basement there, the mega weapon cannon lowered itself with a push of Charon's fingers. There was another red button. Looker pressed it, encouraged by Charon. The rockets attached to the stadium started to send the stadium back to its default coordinates on the map-starlight city.

"This place is.going to need a lot of reconstruction." Looker said, unlocking the gate to the prison in the basement which housed many trainers such as Jonas. The trainers looked relieved and they made their way to the top of the stadium, where the conflict had been. By they had all gathered, the stadium was just above Starlight city.

" It's over." Tess said to Drew. " Good." Drew said Tess walked up to the group of people and nodded at them before teleporting away.
She teleported to Drew's side. " Nice Job Tess." He said as he tried to stand up.

As the stadium locked back into place in Starlight City, a rush of trainers came into the stadium. They were there to make sure the others were okay. Looker had managed to find out how the speaker system worked, when the referee and an engineer told him to plug together two long wires. Looker spoke into a microphone.
"Today, an evil has fallen: Team Galactic. The fact that 75% of Team Galactic members died, or became sucked into the Torn World is a sign they will never form again. Cyrus and the others have been arrested." A cameraman in a Jubilife news helicopter took footage of the last member of the police force. This footage was shown on about every TV screen across Sinnoh.

"I would like to congratulate the trainers who took part in getting rid of our enemies." Looker glanced at Drew, Ella, Aspen, Riley, Patrick and the other trainers who had helped. "The people of Sinnoh are really in your debt." There was a loud clapping noise from the crowd as they cheered. "Now there is one more issue to adress. As a nation, we need to stand firm. The police force didn't work. The IDF crumbled on the edges and they have the task of dealing with other threats in other regions. That is why I am officially going to be setting up a new police force-The Sinnoh Defence Police Force, or the SPF, as they shall be called. We shall aim to train about 10,000 recruits. We shall start with members from foreign police forces and IDF members. Some of you may ask: who will lead it when I am gone? Well..." Looker marched over to Mercury, who was now completely and utterly bald. He tapped him on the shoulder.

"Me?!" Mercury asked as the crowd gasped.
"I have seen enough of this man to assume power to him. He has had experience of infliltrating Team Galactic before and when he led it he was merely taking orders mindlessly from Charon. However, he showed courage and went against his own father, Cyrus. That takes a moral heart. He shall be our chief detective."
"The name's Darren Morrisson. That is my real name. Father named me something different but...unfortunately I did t get to hear from him. I'll go by my adopted name now."

Then the referee came up. "The tournament shall be continued from where we left off. According to my list, Patrick is up next. However, the stadium is pretty much wrecked. We need to get the builders in to repair it, so how about this: we wait for them to finish repairing. It should be about a week." The crowd started to disperse as the builders came in.

Melody hid for last hour or so. She returned her Pokémon when she heard that the tournament was postponed for a week.
"Shi... Where's Sazandora?" Melody cursed. She looked around the severly damaged stadium for Sazan, but this effort proved inaffective.

Drew stood up. He looked at the mirror and winced at the face that looked back at him. "This is how I'm going to look for now on." He thought. He heard news that Isabel and her family left a while ago. He sighed knowing that it was probably his fault for not helping her more.
He walked teleported back to the stadium cane in hand his now white hair showing. He walked around until he found a seat. He started to wondered what he was going to do with his life.

"I don't think this is the place for old men like you." Riley stated as he looked at the man who sat in front of him. "No offense, but you should be in a nursery home or something. You look like you just got out of a serious fight." Riley told the man.

It had been a week since the "incident" as Riley called it. The stadium had been repaired and the tournament was ready to resume. Apparently Patrick was next, so the battle should be interesting. It was also a busy week. Being the winner of the Johto and Hoenn tournaments, he was constantly harassed by reporters on the "incident" and what he did to help since he was obviously there. Other strange things had been happening and his head was constantly in pain. The last thing he needed right now was having someone sit directly in front of him that resembled one of his worst enemies.

Drew looked at Riley. He was pretty sure Riley would notice his eye patch. " Belive me young lad." He said " You'll be as old as I am some day." He said before turning around. " Now mind you're manners and watch the matches." He said.

Sazandora returned to the stadium on his newly healed Charizard. He landed and returned his friend. Sazan noticed Riley out of the corner of his eye. He waved and said," Speak of the devil!" HE wondered towards Riley and muttered,"Damn, what am I going to do about my team!":

"Whatever old man." Riley replied to the Drew. The eye patch disturbed him a bit. A few moments later, once he had laid back into his seat, he heard a familiar voice nearby. Riley turned to the voice that shouted to him and noticed it was Sazan. "Hey man! It's been a while." Riley exclaimed as he watched Sazan walk up to him. He could tell Sazan was muttering something, but he couldn't make it out. "So what's up?!" Riley asked him.

'I have no idea what I'm going to do with my team, I only have four Pokemon and Charizard isn't exactly in the best shape," Sazan sighed as he noticed the old man with the eyepatch.

From a loudspeaker came the announcement of the reopening of the stadium. Patrick's name was bleated out by the referee and a nervous Patrick came racing through one of the doors. Ella was sitting in the stand and she had waved to him. The two had stayed in a hotel for the week and had eaten in various restraurants with Jonas to try and catch up on any news about him. They learnt that Jonas was now a military commander in the international Pokearmy that had been set up by a general in the area. Jonas had dropped out of the tournament after he wounded his arm in the floating stadium event, now commonly referred to as the Battle of Hell's gate. Ella was also interested in Jonas, having gone out with him before as well, she though it was in her best interest.

"LET'S GO PATRICK!" Riley yelled over the rest of the crowd who were also cheering. Due to the recent events that had transpired here as well as it's reopening, the were many more people that showed up which now caused some people to be left standing. Riley felt bad but it wasn't his problem.

Riley then turned back to Sazan. "I'm sorry about those two." Riley told him as he remembered what had happened to the Pokemon. "But you should've signed up with at least three substitute Pokemon as well as your main team." He told Sazan, trying to help him.

"Thanks Riley!" Patrick shouted as his opponent appeared: a Young woman with unusually pink hair.
"You will not win." She said. "Go Cherrim!" The plant pokemon appeared.
"This going to be...easy" Patrick said under his breath. "Go inferno!" The Infernape Pokemon appeared. "Flare blitz!" The ape charged for Cherrim.

"Dodge it and use sunny day!" Cherrim dashed to the side and then suddenly the sun came out. Cherrim changed forms swiftly and appeared to be in its sun form. "Petal dance!" A tornado of petals hit Inferno as he crashed into a wall of the stadium. The dazed Pokemon fell to the floor.

Patrick was shocked. "Get up Inferno! We can do this!" Inferno got up. "Earthquake!" Inferno hit the ground and Cherrim got damaged by the attack.

"Solar beam!" The full extent of the sunny day attack was now clear: the woman was setting up for a devistating solar beam attack. The blast was emerald green and hit Inferno.

"Flare blitz!" Once again Inferno came for Cherrim. Cherrim dodged.

"Solar beam!" One more attack should faint Inferno.

"Give it all you got, Flate blitz, flare blitz, flare blitz!" Patrick shouted. Strategically, the Pokemon charged through the beam, overcoming it and knocked out Cherrim. Cherrim fainted.

"Patrick is the winner!" The referee shouted.

Chloe let out a breath as she made her way to the stadium. She saw the man she was fighting. She smiled as she recognized him. "Uncle Gabriel." She said as she looked at him.
" Hey Chloe." Gabriel said as he hugged her. " Sorry I have to be you're first opponent." He said. " But I guess it's time I get to see what you're made of."
"Right." She said
Both of the trainers looked at each other.
" Go Pula." She said as she threw out her shiny politode
" Go Gallade." Gabriel said.
Drew looked at the match. he couldn't stop it. but he knew that Gabriel was up to something.

The crowd roared in excitement as the next match begun. For the first match, Patrick had really gotten the crowd pumped up, which was a good thing. "Come on Chloe!" Riley cheered on. Riley really wanted Chloe to win, not only because she was his girlfriend, but because of the challenge they were doing. It would be no fun if she lost in an early round. Riley looked at the man she was battling. 'Hopefully that guy doesn't get any ideas.' Riley thought, not knowing that he was Chloe's uncle.

Partrick went to the Pokémon centre with Ella after his battle. Nurse Joy healed his Pokémon.

"Hold up a second." Nurse Joy said. "Your Infernape seems to have been infected with some rare disease. I'm finding it difficult to heal it properly. You'll have to put Infernape in this Pokémon centre and we'll see what we can do. Check your other Pokémon."

Patrick gave his other Pokémon to her and he found that Nero had also contracted the virus. "Looks like I'm going to have to find a new Pokemon for the missing slot." Patrick said.

" Use rain dance." Chloe said. Pula danced a little bit as the sky above the stadium turned into rain clouds. " Hydro pump." She said the attack made the Gallade move backwards. " Ice beam." She said. The attack caused the gallade to fall backwards. " Now use..."
" Psycho cut." Gabrial said. The Gallade fired multiple blade of energy at Pula. Pula fell backwards.

"Maybe I should bring out my old Pokemon," Sazan muttered as he was sitting in the stands. He had never personally met the current battle participants, but he could tell by the way Riley was cheering, that he would cheer for Clhoe. "It seems that Gallade is a popular choice," Sazan joked.

" Hydro pump." She said as Pula flew backwards. The Gallade easily dogged the attack and hit it with drain punch fallowed by leaf blade. pula tried to stand up only for it to hit by another Psycho cut. Pula tried to get up.
" Come on pula use."
" Leaf blade." Gabrial said. Pula flew backwards again ramming into the wall koing it. " Now finish it with drain punch." Gabrial said.
"Uncle Gabrial it's over." Chloe pleaded. Gabriel took no head as the Gallade moved towards Pula. Before it could get there Tess jumped infront of the Gallade and took the blow. " This battle is over." Drew said as he tried to stand up.

"He tried to totally overkill that Politoad" Sazan scoffed. He stood up amd said," I going to tge pokemon center. Two of my old friends need some attention." Sazan walked out of the stadium to the pokemon center. The automatic doors slid open. The warm atmosphere of the Pokemon center was comforting. Sazan waljed ti the PC and retrived his Gengar and Scizor.

Last edited: