• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

"You also need some special stones as well." Riley added to Sazan's statement. "Well in order to mega evolve atleast." Riley said as he looked at Zoka. Riley wanted to know how strong his bond with Zola was. "Okay Zola, it's time to go." Riley told Zola as he pulled out Zola's pokeball.

Zola turned around and gave Riley a death stare. Riley flinched and put the pokeball away. "I-I was just joking!" He exclaimed backing away. "Sorry about my trainer." Zola said as he looked back at Lizzi. He looked into her eyes once again as he kept his hand on the side of her face. "Shall we get going to that date of ours?" Zola asked her as he started to think about possible areas they could go as well as being able to spend some time alone with her.

"Of course, I ready fro anything," Lizzi whispered. She stared at Zola with loving eyes. She couldn't wait for their date.

Sazan sighed," Yeah,Galladite, Sceptilite, Charizardite, and Metagrossite are hard to come by, I have a keystone back in Kalos, but that's only half of it." He looked at his wrist where his keystone used to lay.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Change of plan!" Yelled Saturn, as footage appeared of the chaotic explosions on the IDF base created by the Masqueraders. "The IDF Starlight base is destroyed. This means there will be a less threat from the IDF agents. I believe we can progress with a new plan. Jupiter will attack the stadium from the front. Charon will activate the mega weapon from the side. Mercury and me shall attack from the back. We must notify each other when each stage is complete. Ready the grunts. It's happening."

"Alright." Drew said looking at the group that was brought to him. " We lost a base to the Masqueraders. We need a plan. As far as we know the Plank is under some new team's control. One of our bests are in there. Then there's Galactic and whatever their plan is." He said. " Our first mission should be to re secure the plank. Afterwards we'll take care off Galactic." He looked around. " Togiekiss can I talk to you in private."

"I need some of those mega stones." Riley said to Sazan as he thought about how much stronger his pokemon could get. Then he pulled out his phone as a notification appeared on it. "Apparently Patrick's match is next. Patrick is actually good so I'm probably going to go watch it. What about you guys?" Riley asked Sazan, Melody, and Aspen.

Zola continued to look into Lizzi's eyes. He was still wondering how this all had happened so fast. But he was glad it did. "So where should we go because I honestly have no idea?" Zola asked before realizing how dumb he probably sounded.

"I'll probably watch it too. There's not much else to do around here," She said. "If he shows up. I haven't really seen him for a while, what about you guys?" She queried.

Ella walked towards David. "Why?" She whispered, walked towards him. Looker and Patrick dispersed towards a nearby waiting room.

(Team Galactic)
Team Galactic marched towards the war torn stadium. A drone floated above the stadium, taking film of it and sending it to the Masqueraders.
(The Masqueraders)
"What the hell are they doing?" The Leader asked, seeing the footage from the drone. "Leave them, they're doomed." Then he saw Charon and the back attack and took back what he said. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me!" He shouted.

"Sir, we've only just got reports of another team taking over the Plank, one of the bases we've pinpointed the IDF members to have seemed refuge under." A Masquerader grunt said.

"Did you help with this intel?"

"Yes I did, to be honest sir."

"Excellent. You shall be promoted for thus new information. You can join the other special agents like Callum. What is your name?"

"Damian Lawson sir. Thank you."

"You are dismissed." The Leader said this as Damian left the room. Behind the hatch stood the Mask of Darkness.

"Special agent Damian eh? You know you should come with me!" The Mask of Darkness led Damian into a dark room and lectured him in private about the coup he was going to plan for when the Masks moved to Unova. Damian was forced to agree to it.

"Yeah, I guess I'll watch it with you guys," Sazandora yawned while he followed the others. He stuck his hands in his pockwts and continued whistling.

Melody streched her arms, trying not hurt herself," I follow, too, Lizzi, are you coming with me?" Lizzi sighed and said," As long as I get to sit by Zola." She sepearated herself from Zola, but still held his hand.

Zola smiled as Lizzi held on to his hand before they started to walk. "I guess we could do that double date later with Sazan and Melody." Zola told Lizzi about his idea.

Meanwhile, Riley had been listening to Sazan's whistling as they were walking. "You must really like to whistle." Riley stated as he tried to figure out what Sazan was whistling.

Sazan continued whistling unitl he finshed my song and replied to Riley," It's not that I like to whistle, My friend from Hoenn taught me the song, Hey, now that I think of it, He had a Gallade too.

Lizzi continued walking a said," I think that sounds good, I can't think of better Idea,So that it is I guess."

"I guess everyone has a Gallade these days." Riley said as he looked back at Zola who seemed to be enjoying Lizzi's company. Riley then looked at Melody who was walking by herself a bit behind the others. Riley nudged Sazan as he asked him a question. "So tell me, what do you think of Melody? Don't tell me you're going on that date just because she asked you." Riley whispered with a slight smirk on his face knowing Sazan probably didn't want to answer that question.

"I don't know, I think this date is an opportunity to get to know her more, I mean I think she's pretty," Danny whispered, the last phrase a little quieter. " So, What's it like being Champion of the Johto Region, and what's it like there,"

Melody relize that she was lacking in pace and decided to catch up with the group. She walked by Aspen, to see if she eould try to start a coversation.

"You should've asked how it was like." Riley said as he emphasized the "was". "I found out recently that somebody already claimed my title after all of what I went through! I literally saved the stadium from some giant virus insect eating monster spewing out white liquid which turned people into zombies! I did have some help though." Riley exclaimed, but saying the part about about recieving help a bit quietly. "But other than that, Johto was pretty cool. I met some friends, well I don't know if they were friends, but they're either dead or have vanished with the exception of Patrick and Ella." Riley stated as he remembered Drew, Luke, and Yannick.

Last edited:
"Hmm, I've made friends with quite a few people who I've made friends with,but I've never been to Johto, I've never made it to the Pokémon League until now," Sazandora replied as he strated to think of Wally and Serena. He wondered where they were now. "So, you're who became the new Champ? AND WHAT ABOUT THAT GIANT INSECT!?!?"

"Jacen Corr." Riley said without hesitation as he had memorized his name through thinking about how much he wanted to pulverize him. "Lex told my that. He's actually the newest CEO of DexNav Industries." Riley said as he remembered the business card Lex had gave him. "That giant insect thing had been giving birth to tiny insect things. Some scientists in Team Rocket managed to make a virus out of it and called it TS-01. Long story short, some guy named Colress cured me since I got infected and gave me two antidotes which could cure the virus or kill the Queen. I used the first to kill the Queen which had attacked the stadium, killing many and the second to cure Drew's infection. But too bad he's dead anyways." Riley said the last part about Drew jokingly.

"Wow, you've certaintly had a different adventure then me, I first travled to Hoenn, but I came short of The Pokémon League by a few days. I knew I could beat the Sinnoh Gyms before the Pokémon league here, I almost didn't make it." Sazan yawned," I hope I can atleast make it far in the tournament. Colress, I've heard of him, and hiw he's brilliant scientist." He was still shocked about the whole giant insect thing,"It's a shame that this Drew person died."

"Well the first person you beat asked you out, so that's a good start." Riley said with a smirk. "And about Drew, don't feel too bad. He started to lose it before his death. He started to keep to himself and eventually dropped so low that he joined a terrorist organization. If he hadn't committed suicide and if not for Chloe being his sister, I probably would've killed him myself. Rumors had it that Drew had the bomb planted in the Hoenn stadium after they found his scarf next to it." Riley stated.

"Who is this Chloe? I'm GUESSING that she's your girlfriend!" Sazan exclaimed. He put his hands in his pockets and waved his eyebrows in a charismatic way. " Woah, I'm thinking that the person who attacked me could be apart of the same orginization,"

"Well you guessed right." Riley said with a slight smile. He actually hadn't heard from Chloe for a while. He thought about texting her but went against as she might already be waiting for him at their seats. "Anyways, I don't think that girl who attacked you was wearing a scarf. All members of the Red Scarf Foundation have scarves. Also, they have seemed to disappear as I haven't heard anything about them since Hoenn." Riley said as he started to think deeper about it.

He knew the Red Scarf Foundation wouldn't just go off the grid so easily but yet they did and while everyone was focused on Team Galactic and the Masqueraders, the scarves were probably making their moves in secret and waiting till the climax to make their big reveal!

"Hmm, Red scarf, I've never heard of them, but I have heard of The Masqueraders," Sazan said as he fished through his pockets. He found a buttercream mint and ate it. "So, do you know Patrick personally? I don't think I've gotten a chance to meet him."

Last edited:

"You are David Winters aren't you?" Ella asked. She didn't mean this. She wanted to cover it all up. She looked at him one more time and whispered. "During the Hoenn tournament I met a nice guy, who I was friends with. I got to know him due to the fact he kept having mental breakdowns. I had to make sure he was okay because I really liked him. You remind me a lot of him. Then I thought, wait a minute...you..." Her voice broke down and she laughed. Her skin went red.
(Team Galactic)
The heavy trudge of boots could be heard as columns and rows of Gakactic grunts approached the main enterence to the stadium. As the arrived, Charon went to one of the back enterences. It was a 'staff only' door and it was firmly shut, being made out of metal. There was a control panel to the left of it. Charon pressed some buttons on the pad. The door, which he hoped would open in the event of the right passcode, failed to open to Charon's disappointment.
"Rotom!" Charon cried. Immediately, out of a pokeball, in his pocket, sprang the little mischievous Pokemon. It zapped a spark of electricity, causing the control panel to deactivate. The door swung open as a result. Charon marched in, sealing the door behind him. He entered a long narrow passage. Then he climbed some steps to see at the end of the next hallway were a group of giant cogs. He ran towards them. He saw scientists at work, trying to repair these cogs. Charon grabbed a large computer like component from his bag and slammed it into the structure. It was attached to a long pole.

"Here we go!" Charon said to the scientists.
"Then it is done!" One of the scientists said.
"We need to notify the others."

Meanwhile on the surface, Jupiter pushed through the column of grunts, stubbornly. "We are set." She said on her intercom.

Saturn and Mercury changed their attack positions slightly. They came from another angle. "All is set. Begin the next phase!" Saturn shouted.

Underneath the stadium, Charon activated the computer. "You guys need to buy us time. I suggest striking now!"

"Will do! Attack!" Saturn shouted.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Well." Drew said doing his best to hide the redness on his face. " He probably also liked you but considering that he was most likely in his early twenties and you were seventeen I believe he thought that. that wouldn't be right." He smiled again. " It's good to see you again Ella." He dropped his accent as he spoke to her. " Please don't tell your farther and Patrick about me."

James took his blood stained shirt off. He looked at his wound from a mirror. " Hey Mars mind getting this bullet out of me?" He asked.

"Alright." Daniel said. " Are you sure this is the right number?" He asked one of his subordinates. he heard the phone ring. " Hello Saturn. we need to talk."

"Three years isn't far away..." Ella whispered to Drew. "So why did you deciede to change your identity?" She looked happy to see him as she whispered this.
(Mars)
"We may as well work together now that this new team has taken over..." She said. She walked over to James and put her hands in where the bullet was.
(Saturn)
Saturn stopped as his phone rang. "Stop!" He shouted to his comrades. He answered the phone. "Who is it?" He asked.
Jupiter and her troops marched to the front enterence. Some trainers who were in the stadium ran out as they heard the heavy footsteps. Jupiter's Skuntank appeared and created a cloud of gas which covered the area. It was difficult for people to see through it, let alone smell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
" You don't remember much of what happened in Hoenn do you?" Drew asked Ella. " Long story short. I joined the red scarf foundation after I attempted suicide. A while latter my scarf was taken. I decided to go by a different persona as the man in the black cloak. Eventually the IDF found me and recruited me. After they discovered that the Masqueraders placed a bomb in the stadium and that they used my scarf. My team leader Talonflame gave me a new identity and placed a dead decoy in my room with his right wrist cut open. So Drew Leuric died that day and David Winters was born. "

"Find some peroxide and cut the fucker out." James asked her to do.

" It just so happens that we have atleast two of your higher ups captive at the moment." Daniel said to Saturn. " I suggest we meet face to face.

"How did the IDFs find you after your scarf was taken? And who stole your scarf?" Ella asked. She heard a bleeping noise from her back and turned round, and a round circular thing was in her hand.She saw it. "What's this?" She asked. Then, Looker approached them.

"A recording device." Looker said. "The jig is up you two, what on earth have you been hiding?"

"Dad what are you doing?" Ella replied.

"Doing what I always should have been doing-being a dad. I've tracked you and used a recording device just to make sure you've not been hiding anything important from me! Now, as you were saying, why not just rejoin the Red Scarf Foundation?"

"Yeah I knew Patrick since Johto. Him and his girlfriend helped us defeat Team Rocket. He did pretty well in the Tournament as well." Riley told Sazan.

" Well for starters sir." Drew said. " The Red Scarf Foundation has been destroyed. The masqueraders made sure of that. pluse we weren't terrorists like the news made us out to be. We tried to create world peace." He took a breath. He then looked at Ella. " Trust me Harbinger is a real blood hound when he needs to be. and I belive the Masqueraders stole my scarf. and planted it on the Bomb that the IDF stopped from going off on Preston island. As a way to frame the Red Scarf Foundation."

(Isabel)
Isabel was talking to her mom and brother while Ella, Drew, and Looker talked. She kept looking over at them, a little bit worried. Eventually, Isabel got up and walked over. "Um...sir," She said, feeling a little bit of pressure talking to someone that was probably a pretty high ranking member of the IDF, "Are we going to...Get my family back?"

"Also, going back to Drew." Riley said as he remembered that they had decided to start over their friendship before he died. "He wasn't all that bad. Sometimes I just let my anger get the better of me and say those horrible stuff about him. I guess what I'm saying is that in the end, he actually believed in what he was fighting for." Riley told Sazan. He decided that maybe instead of remembering the bad parts of when he knew Drew, he should remember the good parts instead. After all, that was the least he could do since he was dead. "But Arceus protect him if he is somehow still alive because I would beat the shit right out of him!" Riley stated.

"If the Red Scarf Foundation are so good, then why I am getting reports from other agents that they've taken over that other base? What was it called...The Plank..." Looker asked. "I'm also getting reports that Team Galactic are arriving at the stadium. We should do something."

At that instant, Patrick walked in. He hadn't heard the recording Looker had made of Ella's conversation.

"Where can I find my squad mates?" Looker asked. "I'm going to need a very certain set of personalities."
"Mr Looker." Patrick said. "I can help." Looker glanced at him and nodded in a sudden approval.

(Meanwhile at the stadium)
A group of trainers ran in a hurry through the emergency exit as Galactic grunts from the three groups terrorised the stadium. Hordes of Zubat, Stunkys, Croagunks, Glameows started to appear.
"Clear off!" Jupiter shouted. "Team Galactic have comendeared this stadium for use as our new base!" Her Stuntank came out and another cloud of gas poisoned the Pokemon of the trainers which tried to stop them.

Jonas Brogdon walked through Starlight City, wearing a green army tank top with his new group of friends. Jonas had signed up with them later. Each of them had become so busy that they had deciede drew to forfeit from the battles. Jonas walked near the stadium. "I'm going to quit now while I have time." He marched towards the stadium and saw the Galactic grunts and heard screaming.
"What's going on in there?" Jonas asked. His friends shrugged.
One of them spoke up. "That uniform they're wearing looks to me like Team Galactic material..."

"They're in here? I heard the news about the police HQ. I hear rumours they're up to some big plot. They seem to be terrorising the stadium. If we go in there we'll be torn to bits." Then Jonas turned around and saw that his friends had ran away. He sighed then wondered towards the stadium and noticed the steel door with which had been flung open before by Charon. Jonas touched it, before pulling it. The door opened easily. "Maybe, I can find something through here." Jonas continued wondering until he found the hall with the scientists and the mega weapon.

"Intruder!" One scientist said. The scientist through some Pokemon out, including Porygon-Zs and Stunkys. Charon appeared in the scene.

"How have you allowed this boy to come in here?" Charon asked.

"I'm a man..."

"What is your name? Why are you here?"

"I am Jonas Brogdon. I was curious where this door led. It was suspicious. Say, what is this large machine."

"None of your business."

"Wait..." Jonas saw the Team Galactic badge on Charon's jacket. "You're from Team Galactic! Team Galactic are attacking the stadium...what are you doing here?" Jonas readied his poke balls. He sent out a large Torterra. "Terror, defend me!" He cried.

Drew found some files of agents assigned to the Igloo. " Here's the agents assigned here. Take your pick." He procceded to walk towards the PC and got the pokemon he was going to use. " Harbinger go with Looker."
" Alright.... Take care Drew." Sam said.
" You too Sam." He said.
"Sam walked over to looker. "Whenever your ready sir."

"So you're Harbinger?! Nice to meet you! Now, I was thinking we could use the agents..." He pointed to a group of IDF agents contained in the files.

(Jupiter)
One of the trainers got attacked by Jupiter's Tangrowth which was attached to the ceiling of op the lobby. Tangrowth grabbed him with it's vines and placed him into a room with a group of other trainers Team Galactic were holding hostage. Tangrowth then jumped down to attack the enemies.

"Nice to meet you too." Sam said to Looker. She got on a speaker phone and called the agents too them. " As soon as they show up we leave." She said to him. " Isn't your daughter going to come with?"
Drew stood in front of eight IDF agents. "Alright men We're going to take back the Plank. " According to the new blood the Red Scarves are behind this. I don't know what they're capable of but we have to push threw and rescue our me."

"Yes I'm coming." Ella said to Sam. "How did you know the Red Scarves were behind the attack on the Plank?" Ella asked Looker.
"I was informed by a friend of mine in the agency." Looker said. His Abra was out now. "Don't worry, i won't tell Patrick about how..." At that moment, Patrick walked down a hallway towards them.
"I'm ready. Got everything set. You two?" Patrick asked.

"Yes we are. Are you okay?" Ella smiled sweetly, but as innocently as she could at Patrick.
"Yeah. Thanks." Patrick's Abra came out.

(Isabel)
Isabel sighed, then went back to her family. "I guess we're waiting, there's another big problem. Something about some 'Red Scarf Foundation,' I guess," She told them.
(Aspen)
Aspen was running through the stadium, her lungs burning with the Poison Gas. She was struggling to breathe, but knew that anyone that was trapped would need her help. Blade was out too, and he was evidently feeling the effects of the poison. He seemed pretty sick, and wasn't talking nearly as much as he would have. Aspen turned a corner and saw an exit. "Ugh, looks like another dead end..." She muttered, then ran out anyways. Blade followed her, and the two gulped in huge breaths of fresh air upon greeting the outside world. Aspen pulled out two pecha berries from her bag, and handed one to Blade. The Gallade ate the berry without question, and Aspen ate it too. She decided to run around the outside, just in case anyone was still hurt. Or worse. Or there were Galactics waiting. She ran, then noticed a large steel door. Suspicious steel door...Why not? She thought, then ran in. She saw a man and a Torterra that she didn't recognize, along with a strange looking scientist and a bunch of other scientists. She also saw a huge machine. "Oh boy," She said under her breath. "Here we go. Prepare for a doomsday blast..." The Trainer ran to the random person. "Hi. I'm gonna back you up," She said, making sure he knew that she was NOT a Galactic. "Blade, let's go!"

"Hey, where's as Aspen?" Riley asked aloud as he looked around. Apparently as they were walking, she had ran off. "Maybe she went to go get a bite." Riley said as he opened the door to get back to the main hallway, but it was just another entrance to the food court. As soon as he opened it, there were people and Pokemon running for their lives leaving Riley confused. "What now?!" Riley exclaimed as he tried to see what the crowd was running from. In the distance he could see a group of team Galactic grunts coming there way. He saw as some of their Pokemon jumped into the food stands and started to eat all the food. Riley turned to Zola who was way behind still focused on Lizzi. "Zola!" Riley yelled. "What?!" Zola exclaimed, mad that Riley had interrupted his conversation with Lizzi. All Riley had to do was point to the direction of the grunts for Zola to realize what was going on. Then Riley turned to Sazan. "Do you think you could help us out with those creeps?" Riley asked.

Last edited:

Jonas turned his head. He seemed to recognise Aspen a bit from the previous tournament. "Name's Jonas. Who are you? I've gotten myself into a pickle. I was trying to find another way into the stadium when these Galactics marched into the stadium. I found myself here! They seem to have taken these basements underneath the stadium. Please help! They seem to have some weapon!"
Charon sent out his Porygon-Z and his Rotom. "They know about the weapon! Protect it!" Charon shouted,