• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

"I won't give up! Ampharos, use Discharge!" Melody shouted to her yellow Pokémon. The Sheep charged into the group pokemon. Anpharos emiitted a powerful blast of electricity, which ached across the room. The electricty conmected with several Pokémon and grunts.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Looker gathered the papers Charon. There had to be something here he could use. Looker flipped over a paper. On it was a list of all the participants, with Zachary's name circled with the phrase 'see document' on it. Looker looked at other sheets in the desk and found that the computer was what it was referring to. Looker went onto the computer and typed in a password he had found on a sheet next to him. There were many files. One of which said
'The Zachary secret plan' right next to another document called 'the shadow orb.'
He opened it. There was a document 'the truth.' Looker saw the contents of this document and gasped. He managed to print it out: there was a printer just next to him.

"Better find out what this computer has on the mega weapon." Looker said to himself. He browsed through the documents and found one with details on the materials the mega weapon was made from. Then, there was a document showing how the control panel worked. There wasn't a set weakness on the mega weapon, Looker found out, but the weapon could be jammed using a material indestructable enough, for example, some kind of crystal or Jewel. Looker was then linked to the shadow orb document from here, in Charon's notes.

Looker now had 3 important documents he had printed to help the others.

"How many fingers am I holding up." the doctor asked.
"Three." Drew said. The doctor then moved his and over to Drew's left eye.
"How many." The doctor asked.
"I don't know." Drew said. He couldn't see through his left eye.
The doctor sighed. " you're left eye is non responsive." The doctor said. He then looked at Drew's right leg. " And your leg while it might heal you'll going to need to use a cane." He said. " I can't recommend you staying an IDF agent. Not in this condition.
Drew looked away hiding his guilt and disappointment. " What now?" He asked.
"You retire." The doctor said.

The remaining IDF agents in the squad Looker and the others had recruited to help them turned around in confusion as they saw the trainers approaching.
"We're getting reports that one of our bases, The Plank, has been attacked." One of the agents said.
"Who by?" Patrick asked.
"Some group that's not the Galactics or the Masqueraders."
"There's not really much we can do. We've got a bigger crisis at hand."
"I hope Dre...I mean Winters, is holding it for us." Ella interrupted.

"The Plank? What type of name is that?" Riley asked as heard the agent. Then he heard them say it was the Masqueraders. "Those frieks are back?!" He exclaimed before he heard Ella. He thought he heard her say Drew, but ignored it.

Last edited:

(OOC: that wasn't Looker)
"I've found some documents on the mega weapon and Zachary. You guys need to see this, I..." Looker said into the intercom. Ella and Patrick both heard it. Then the ground shook as the mega weapon emerged from the death cocoon it was in. Ella ordered Drifter the Driftblim to go after Jupiter. Patrick sent out Ray the Luxray to help. Ray used Thunderfang to get rid of the hordes of Zubat that still lingered around. Then, Ray used Wild Charge on Stuntank, running up to the Pokemon and knocking it over with a electrically charged body. Drifter floated in the air, then grabbed Tangrowth with it's arms, dropping the Pokemon from a great distance in the air. Jupiter watched in horror as her last two Pokemon fainted.

Riley watched as the mega weapon emerged from it's cacoon. "I hope you found a way to stop this thing in those documents. It's about to fire!" Riley stated.

The remaining Galactic grunts gathered round one of the top ways. Mercury and Saturn faced each other with their Pokemon battling each other. They shouted insults at each other. Jupiter joined the crowd and Charon was shown to be inside the mega weapon.

"We shouldn't have ever done this!" Mercury cried.
"You're ruining everything!" Saturn shouted.

"Stop." A voice came from the top area above where they were. Standing on the highest point, was the boss of Team Galactic itself. Mercury and Saturn looked up and the who,e crowd flinched. Everybody was silent. Ella and Patrick gathered behind the Galactic grunts as they saw him.

The grunts whispered among themselves as the word 'Cyrus' was repeated. Cyrus wore his Team Galactic outfit. It was now clear who he was-his blue hair showing
"Is that...Cyrus...the former leader of Team Galactic?" whispered Ella
"I now realise what's going on...when I recognised Zachary...it was him all along!" Patrick replied

Last edited by a moderator:
"No way." Riley said as he remembered the stories of what happened many years ago in Sinnoh. The story of how a great trainer managed to stop his plan. And now he was back, but this time, he seemed different. Whatever it was, he was still dangerous and Riley continued to watch and listen.

Looker crashed open the door and saw Cyrus. "Oh no." He whispered. "Its too late...they know already..." Then, Looker ran up near the grunts and, on the way, tapped the trainers who hadn't noticed on the back. He reappeared next to Patrick, who noticed him.

Drew was hearing reports of what was going on in Starlight. "Be safe guys." He whispered. He pulled himself to a mirror and got good look at himself. His left eye now had a black eye patch over it. The scars on his face seemed to disappearing except for one that went across his face diagonally. Do to his exposure to that Hydregions attack seemed to have turned his hair white. He looked like a fifty year old in a twenty two year old body.

Aspen braced herself, a defiant glare on her face. She would NOT let this 'Cyrus' character do something this terrible, not if she had anything to do with it. Blade stepped directly in front of her, putting his arm out as a gesture of 'You're not going to get yourself killed'. Her other Pokemon also stepped in front of their Trainer, despite injuries. Aspen clenched her jaw.

"Stupid trainers!" Cyrus shouted down to them. "In the new world, they will be no need for them." He turned to Saturn, Mercury and the other Galactics. They were staring at him.
"Why are you staring at me?" Cyrus asked.

"Master...I thought...we thought...you were sucked into the Torn World..." Saturn said, nervously.
"I was...but I managed to escape." Cyrus said.
"How?" Mercury asked
"This, my son..." Cyrus showed them all a large dark orb. "The shadow orb...I found it in the Distortion World. Do you like it?"
Mercury nodded.
"Good because...both of you are about to die!!" Cyrus yelled at the top of his voice. A large Houndoom jumped next to him. From his mouth, a big fireball flew out, hitting both Saturn's Rhyperior and Mercury's Garchomp. Both of the two Pokemon fainted. This caused the crowd to gasp. The attack was seemingly ineffective yet both had fainted.

Aspen looked down. There was still some rubble, and by her foot lay a somewhat spherical piece of something. Aspen decided to save that as a kind of last resort, however. She looked back up to Cyrus. Aspen wasn't going to back down without a fight, even to her dying breath. She clenched her fists, clearly past angry. Her friend's Pokemon had died because of this man's organization.

Riley watched as Cyrus' Pokemon obliterated the others. The power of that orb seemed to increase the power of the Houndoom. Riley started to back away from the crowd. Zola and Garchomp followed. Riley had realized that this was all a family matter between Team Galactic and there was no reason for him to interfere. Most likely Cyrus would use the power of the orb to stop the weapon. Even if Cyrus didn't, they were powerless to stop the orb or the weapon. He walked up to the seats and sat down in one of them to get a better view. Unless it was necessary, he or his Pokemon wouldn't step in.

Mercury and Saturn were in horror. "Why are you doing this...master?" Saturn asked.
Cyrus grabbed Saturn with his hands.
"Because...you betrayed me. You do not know the true reason for Team Galactic!" Cyrus shouted. He had lifted Saturn in the air and carried him over to the edge of the stadium. Saturn looked down.
"The true goal of Team Galactic is to create a new world...you just want to destroy the current one!"
"Please master...don't do this! I didn't mean to!" Saturn squealed.
"See where we are? We're above the same place I started our new world many years ago when I opened up a portal to the torn world...you wouldn't remember because you weren't there!" Saturn looked below and saw the environment of the spear pillar, the very summit of Mount Coronet. The stadium had taken them there. Then, Cyrus dropped Saturn, who fell down. Many Galactic grunts gasped. Mercury's body froze. Saturn fell when his Gliscor flew down and grabbed him. Cyrus gave him a look.
"But sir, Team Galactic was set up to retaliate against the foolish world! I had planned for the weapon after to show you that I didn't fail you that day."
"No...the weapon was Charon's plan! And now..." Cyrus looked at the weapon. It had started, and a blasted of thick light blue line came out of the cannon. "This plan shall meet it's finale!" Cyrus threw the shadow orb towards the beam as it was released. The energy surged and then another, chaos black line drew itself diagonally out of the orb and a giant dark purple portal was created just below the stadium.
"What are you doing?" Mercury asked

"What on Arceus's green Earth is THAT?!" Aspen exclaimed. Blade backed away, pushing Aspen backwards as well. Ashley got on all fours and snarled at the portal, fire blazing, while flames began to flare out from Kaylin's muzzle.

Riley watched from his seat as the portal was created. If what they said was true and they were at Spear Pillar, then the portal that had appeared must be the one he heard about. The portal to the distortion world where the third beast of the creation trio resided!

"It's a portal." Cyrus said to Aspen, who he had heard. "The portal leads to the distortion world. You wouldn't understand the significance, being a just a child. Houndoom, seize her." Houndoom jumped down. Patrick, Ella and Looker immediately blocked it's way.

"Give up now Cyrus! We've got you here!" Looker shouted.
"Ah! The famous Looker would it be? The last surviving member of the police force and the member of an IDF force that's two bases were destroyed. Fuhahaha!" Laughed Cyrus. "Face it, the last time Team Galactic attacked Sinnoh, you were a coward. You couldn't face us like a man. You use teenagers and little child to do the dirty work for you!"
Looker became more angry. He clenched his fists. Ella and Patrick grabbed him.

"Calm down." Ella said.
"Let's get him!" Patrick shouted.

Kaylin began to brawl with the other Houndoom. "I'm not JUST a CHILD," Aspen growled. "I'm a Pokemon Trainer, and my partners and I are going to help the IDF and whoever in whatever way we can! Let's go guys!" She told the latter part to her Pokemon. Ashley's fire was burning so intensely that Aspen could barely look at it. Instead, she picked up the mangled piece of metal by her feet. Blade's fist began to glow, Draining Punch. Ashley let loose a blast of flame that was almost twice as bright as the flames on her back, aimed directly at Cyrus. He had ordered the Houndoom to attack Aspen; the Typhlosion wasn't going to let him get away.

A large Crobat flew in front of Cyrus as the fire approached him. The Crobat became damaged by the fire attack.
"Do you think it would really be that easy to defeat me? You really are children!" Cyrus roared. Houndoom shot several blasts of fire at Aspen's Pokemon. Ella stepped out and ordered Drifter to attack Cyrus. A Honchkrow flew up from behind Cyrus and pushed against the Driftblim.

"Arctic! Steel Wing on that Crobat!" Aspen commanded. Arctic nodded to its Trainer and went after the Crobat. "How big of an IDIOT are you?!" Aspen yelled at Cyrus. Then she smirked. "Didn't some eleven year old take down the entirety of Team Galactic or something the last time?" She taunted, remembering some of the things she had heard some people saying when the warning of Neo-Galactics came up near the beginning of the Tournament. "Now there's several Trainers after literally just you. Can you not see that this is a bad idea, or are you too STUPID to step down?" Confidence rang in the young Trainer's tone. Blade looked at her like she was insane. If Cyrus gets riled up and can't control himself due to anger, maybe he'll do something even MORE stupid and essentially cause his own downfall! Aspen thought. Blade had evidently read her thoughts, as he nodded.

"It looks like you should be leading these idiots!" Cyrus laughed before Houndoom sent a fireball towards the Galactic grunts and they ran in confusion. "Cross poison!" Cyrus roared as Crobat accelerated towards Arctic.
"Night slash!" Another command came as Honchkrow flew towards Drifter. Drifter shot some shadow balls but inevitably fell and fainted to the attack. Ella look down at the Pokemon as it fell.

Aspen chuckled. "Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones," She recited a saying that she had picked up from Arceus knows where. "You're the moron that's attempting to create some brand new world because this one isn't good enough for you. It didn't work out the first time; why should it work out now? I don't know the specifics, but from what I can tell, all that's changed is the fact that we're on a floating stadium." Actually, that's something I've seen something similar to before. This reminds me of that walking building in Hoenn for some reason. "Exactly how big of a difference does it make?"

"Did it really fail? I think not. In fact, my goal was even extended when I learnt that there was already an emotionless world. Soon, we shall be in the Distortion World and then the entire Pokemon world will get sucked in!" Cyrus laughed.

Aspen's eyes widened. "You're trying to SUCK THE WORLD into the REALM OF FRICKIN THAT?!" She exclaimed. "Exactly WHAT GOOD will THAT do?!" Aspen's eyebrows were slanted in an angry "V" shape. "There are NO WORDS to describe your IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY!"
Even Blade seemed angered. One of his blades began to glow an angry purple again.

Helicopters flew around the stadium. James jumped out of one of them and landed infront of Cyrus. He was pissed he had to be here and not by his son's side. He send out two Pokeballs one was holding Polio and the other was holding a Pidgeot.
" You know." He said. "We've been shitted on so much the past couple of days." He said as he walked up Cyrus. Polio and pidgeot were running interception against cyrus's pokemon.
James punched Cyrus in the face. then pointed a gun at him. "You are under arrest. stand the fuck down." He said.

Melody watched as Cyrus was arrested. She smiled a little and returned her Pokémon. She looked at the Mega weapon and said,"How is the tourbament going to continue?"

Sazandora was still at the igloo. He returned Sceptile, Gallade and Charizard. He asked around to see if he could be teleported back to the stadium.

Aspen kept her Pokemon out, however. "Wait, how the heck are we going to get back?" She asked, looking at the portal. Too bad it led to some evil chaos dimension and not the city where the Tournament had originally been held.

"You fools." Cyrus said, unleashing his fists on James. "This is not over!" Cyrus's Honchkrow and Crobat flew down through the the two Pokemon. Champ grabbed Crobat and slammed the Pokemon into the floor, causing it to faint. Then, it grabbed Honchkrow. Champ then was suddenly attacked by three more Pokemon, to his surprise. A Gyrados strangled Champ, as the floor started to flood. A Magnezone hovered down and sent a group of electric shots at the trainers and their Pokemon. At the same time, it used magnet rise to make the metal parts of the stadium float into the air. One of which was a piece of the stadium with a group of Galaxtic grunts floated into the air. The grunts looked down, and screamed. They had no idea what to do. Cyrus's Magnezone moved the piece into the air and then into the portal.

"What are you doing?" Patrick asked. "What good will this do?"
"My dear Patrick...when did I ever intend to do good?!" Cyrus cackled.

In front of James, floated a Probopass. The Probopass had an expression of pure anger on its face. The furious Pokemon jabbed at James with it's massive nose. Amongst the chaos, was the ace of the Galactic boss. A Weavile stood to protect his master. The Weavile disappeared in the shadow of the stadium and, in the space of a millisecond, grabbed the gun out of James's hand, for when the millisecond had gone, the gun was gone.

"Weavile!" Cyrus shouted.

"Ashley!" Aspen shouted. The battle of the ages was happening. Actually, it was more like the battle for the ages. The Fire type roared fiercely, sending a plume of flame towards Cyrus. "Don't give in, any of you!"

Cyrus moved to the side as he jumped onto his Magnezone, as it floated into the sky. It's size was colossal. A few more Galactic grunts were sucked into the portal into the Distortion World and then Cyrus looked down to see Mercury's head on fire. A piece of metal floated into the air with Saturn grabbed onto the edge of the piece.

"Help!" Saturn cried. All his Pokemon had fainted as Cyrus took them out easily. The pokeballs were all in his pocket now. Cyrus jumped down and brawled with Saturn. Cyrus had gone mental. He pushed Saturn onto another large piece of metal. This piece started to get sucked into the portal.

"How do we stop this?" Patrick asked.
"We need to find the thing making the portal. We need to destroy it." Looker said.
"That'll be the shadow orb." Patrick said.

James fell back. He looked at the insane man. "Polio Ice beam the man." He said. " Skarmory right." He said looking at Looker. "Get the orb I'll keep the bastard occupied."

Aspen mentally cursed. If frickin' Gen was able to help, we could just Psychic the dang thing up here, smash it, and be done with it! She thought. "Help out in whatever way possible, guys!" Aspen told her Pokemon.

"Right." Looker saluted James. Looker assaulted the weapon and climbed to the top of it, where the orb floated. Suddenly, hands of Charon pushed him down. Charon was then thrown into the portal by Nero, one of Patrick's Pokemon, who he sent out. Charon floated in the space before the enterence to the all mighty portal.
"You'll regret this...Cyrus!" Screamed Charon as he got sucked into the Torn World. Jupiter and some other grunts got sucked in immediately after this happened.
Looker climbed to the top of the mega weapon once more. He reached for the orb. He tried to push it down so he could break it against the hard metal of the mega weapon but this did not work. The orb was floating in the air and it would not budge. Then, a blast of thunderbolt hit the detective. Ella turned round and saw him. He had passed out.

"Patrick! We need to destroy the orb. It's either you or me!" Ella yelled.
"Let me do it." Patrick said, grabbing the young woman's hand.

Aspen saw Blade going up to help. "Get Looker to safety!" She called to her Psychic type Pokemon. "Then give the thing everything you've got!" Blade nodded.

Champ pushed Gyrados to the side and chopped at Probopass with it's claws. He pushed Probopass into a wall, causing a large crater to form. Then, out of the shadows, jumped Weavile.

"Ice punch!" Cried Cyrus, as Weavile hit Champ. The attack caused Champ to freeze. Then, Weavile used his claws to destroy the ice and caused Champ to faint.

Blade brought Looker to Ashley. "If anyone tries anything," He told the Typhlosion, "Burn their face off." Ashley nodded and flared its back flames up. Blade leapt atop the device with surprising agility and began to slash at the orb with Night Slash attacks, all in quick succession.

A small crack appeared on the orb. Patrick jumped up to grab it. Then, the orb teleported behind him and then next to Cyrus. Patrick ran towards it but then saw Gyrados appear In front of him. Gyrados's tail swung down. Nero lifted Gyrados's tail as one more swing came down. Gyrados was flung into the air. Gyrados's fainted body floated through the air. Cyrus noticed the body and returned the unfortunate Pokemon. Several fireballs came from Houndoom's mouth. Nero deflected most of the attacks. A powerful Dark Pulse attack from Houndoom finished Nero. Ella sent out Icy and Patrick sent out Mr Snowman as they attempted to attack the shadow orb. One more crack appeared.