• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open SAO RP discution thread

Well what if we try stop the war if Richard can tame a boar King then he could tame a bull King with more training what I'm trying to say is try stop the war and bring peace to the boars and the Bulls couldn't be to hard right

May I join? I have an explanation for late entry.
Name: Yusako Hirigachi
Sword type: Broadsword
Appearance:Small Statu re, Blond, crazy spiky hair, blue eyes
Personality: Headstrong, quick to jump into a fight, confident enough to use a broadsides he could barely lift at the start, loveable stupid enough to buy a futuristic game from a shady peddler for 10 bucks without knowing anything about it.

Welcome, just so that you can know the plot, I'm going to explain it. We diverged a bit from the Anime, in our continuity Kirito did not take part in the first attack on the first floor boss, causing everyone there to die horrible brutal deaths. Along with Kirito, we, the RPers fought the boss, where well timed sword skills and boar armies (don't ask) won us the battle, of course Kirito died because why not.

The United Swords, our guild, advanced to the second floor where the Bulls and Boars were at war as part of a quest to unlock the dungeon. We untied the Bulls and Boars, who told us about the boss in a rambley expositiony monologue, which explained that the boss was a Minotaur named King Minos, he has two generals also in the dungeon with him, whose names I can't be bothered to type out here. Currently we, as well as a mysterious man named Heathcliff are preparing to battle the Minotaur King, in an epic duel to decide the fate of floor two, and so that we can unlock floor three.

Perhaps we could bring you into the story by going back to the Town of Beginnings, that's where the inn is where my OC kept most of his stuff aside from the guild house.

Im planning on Luke half going insane and killing another Player

(And it will be related to the Ghost Scythe Wielder)
Everything ends with a ghost scythe wielder, the grim reaper of souls and the vessel to the afterlife

In all seriousness, we have essentially

Floor 1: Kobald King from the Anime
Floor 2: The mighty King Minos and his two great generals
Floor 3: The Grim Reaper

So... Ripoff from SAO Anime, ripoff from Greek Mytholgy and ripoff from wherever the Grim Reaper is from

Im planning the Ghost Scythe Wielder to NOT be the Boss but the Boss could be some sort of Ghost King that made the Scythe Wielder into a Ghost

Notes about the Floor 2 boss

King Minos, who is a Minotaur now because its cooler that way (in greek/roman mythology he was just a guy, his son was the Minotaur)

He has two Minotaur Generals named Rhadamanthys and Sarpedon, the names of King Minos' brothers in Greek Mythology.

His two generals are fought before he is, although at quarter heath he will summon one or both of them to help him, but this version will be summoned with half health. Rhadamanthys and Sarpedon have are basically Minibosses

Rhadamanthys and Sarpedon wield an Axe and Sword respectively, have half the health of King Minos and are half his size, around double of a grown man

My idea was that The Ghost Scythe wielder was the Ghost and he was making him Berserk, I don't want to KILL anyone's character, I feel like the Guild should make him Sane again

I'm planning to kill ty anyways I just need something cool and epic so it doesn't feel anti-climatic so uhhh yeah. Plus what is a better way to go out than by a friend after defeating a boss.

Or, you could have on of the Minotaur generals whose name i cannot be bothered typing out/copy and pasting, kill Ty, with Luke there to kill the boss in a fit of rage