• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open SAO RP discution thread

Guys, I have to address a problem, Every time someone joins its always them entering the game, Its already the second day in aincrad at they are acting like it was the first day, Everyone in the world should know that you cannot leave the game, So Game could you either make the RP Private or tell people that its the second day

also thank you Jagson for actually reading the posts and joining in

I agree with Z, while perhaps some video game world record holders or something might be sent in to help or something, the average player would never risk their life in SAO after the first day.

Here is a recap
We join the game
Kayaba does his little bit
We form a guild known as the United Swords
The United Swords battle the Boar King mini-boss
(Here is where the timeline theoretically diverges from SAO)
First battle against the Boss fails and everyone dies, most likely because Kirito did not join in
Kirito leads the second attack on the boss
Some of the United Swords help Kirito
Midway through the fight, Kirito dies
Jag, Luke, Tyler and Ren form the main attack group
Richard bursts in with an army of BOARS
The United Swords and Jag take down the boss
Jag joins the United Swords

There it is, did I miss anything?

Yea, But the people who are joining are NOT Acting like world record holders
and you missed how my character bought a guild house and that our guild is now going to floor 2

I'm not, Richard is still only around level 15 and probably not fit to go to the next level without the Boar King... also two things
1) What is the next enemy/boss for floor 2
2) Thats what i meant when I said that, I guess the guys who joined were asleep when everything else happened and went on SAO first thing in the morning

Basically we should all RP as people who joined on day 1 but are still noobs OR people who are moderate level players
To go to floor 2, i'd think you should be at least level 10 if you want to survive, 20 if you want to get anything done, and 30 to tackle the dungeon, at the bare minimum so I'd say introduce your character at around level 20-30 at this point, my character is lower so that his monster-taming abilities won't be too OP

I dunno, The next one can be A Massive Dragon or something
also thats a good idea to set a Level cap, A guy that joined was Level 40 and everyone else was like level 9-29

According to the SAO wiki, the second floor is mainly plains and Savannah. The enemies are Buffalo and Oxes, with the boss being a Bull King and his two Generals. Since this isn't officially canon, I'd say make the Bull King kind of like the Boar King, maybe they are rivals or something, and that could be a ind of sidequest where the Boar and Bull kings begin a war that we have to stop
Instead, what suggestions do we have for a boss?

Last edited:
Floor Two could be in the midst of a Civil War between the Boars and Bulls, and we have to stop it, then it turns out that an all powerful bull/boar is pulling the strings, taking the form of both boars and Bulls, fanning the flames and waiting for the Boars and Bulls to weaken themselves until he can swoop in and gain power, also he has been secretly gaining followers among the Boars and Bulls. It finally comes to a head when the Boar and Bull United army, lead by the Clearing team, storm the dungeon and engage in a climactic final battle against the boss

hey, new in the rp and the idea with the bull and boars sound good, I'd say the bullboar is either the boss or mini boss, if there are no other ideas for a boss that could easily be it. I was also wondering if my character could join the united swords? just wondering I know there already a lot of people in that guild

hey, new in the rp and the idea with the bull and boars sound good, I'd say the bullboar is either the boss or mini boss, if there are no other ideas for a boss that could easily be it. I was also wondering if my character could join the united swords? just wondering I know there already a lot of people in that guild
Sure you can join the guild

I like the idea of a boar bull hybrid boss sounds good and storming the boss room white the guild in the lead is a great idea but we probably should wait a few days in the RP first