• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Pyro turned red "S-Sure, I'm pretty s-strong." Pyro said "Y-Yes S-Sapphire." Pyro replied, at this point Pyro was having a internal conflict "(Why, why does this have to happen right now.)" Pyro said in his head "(If I get out of this I'm gonna kill Gene.)" Pyro then looked around scared for what could happen next "(Please help.)"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene was already eating the chocolate like popcorn but still saved some for the two love birds and then he saw that Pyro was looking for help, "Well, you're the lady's man not me, I'm just a child," He kind of sounded salty, but it was in a joking tone, purely to mess with Pyro.

Sapphire let out a soft laugh at Pyros reaction "Okay pick me up now so we can go" the girl excitedly said as she pointed towards the door "Okay our first stop is the Froyo shop sense I dropped my ice cream and speaking of dropping... I swear Pyro if you drop me I will personally send you flying into an ocean" the girl threatened

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Imma just leave cause I don't wanna ruin this honeymoon, also can I eat all of this chocolate?" Gene asked as he slowly backed away and let the two lovers do their thing.

"Aww did you hear that Pyro we get to be all alone" the girl said in a teasing voice as she placed one of her hands on Pyros cheek while her other hand rested on the males shoulder "Pyro can we please go now" the girl asked sweetly

Pyro was mad but relieved at the same time, he then picked Sapphire up "Froyo shop it is." Pyro said with a blank face "I will destroy you." He said to Gene with fire in his eyes "And no don't even think about eating it." Pyro said walking out the door "Watch your head." Pyro said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene told Sapphire, "Well, I'm sure Pyro can get something at the Froyo shop too," He said as he stuffed the chocolate into his entire mouth, eyes widening and his voice tone increasing in volume,"BYE LOVEBIRDS!!" He burst into his emerald form and sped off.

The girl yelped when Pyro picked her up due to surrise but she soon calmed down but when Pyro threatened Gene the girl looked at Pyro and frowned "Pyro don't threaten my precious child" the girl said as she rested her head on his shoulder " Its weird but I'm feeling really tired" Sapphire stated as she slightly yawned

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene sped off until he found the Neo White Fang member and he tapped his shoulder, "Oi, aren't you a member of the White Fang?"

*grumbles* "Fine." He said reluctantly "I would be tired to if I was watching him all day. Speaking of that what did you guys get at the jewelry store for your mom?" Pyro said looking down at the girl, while inside his mind "(I'M GONNA KILL GENE!!!)" The angry voice said "(Aww, look at how she sleeps.)" Joyful voice said "(Even I can't analyze this situation.)" The smart voice said "(Everyone shut up!!! We just have to play it cool, like I have just done if you paid attention.)" Pyro yelled

Sapphire managed to stay awake but sleep just sounded so good, "Pyro hurry up I want some Froyo" the girl whispered as she continued to rest her head on his shoulder, But she also answered his question sense it would have been rude not to "we bought some things for our mom there but I lost my bags while I was running" Sapphire explained in a soft voice

"OK, maybe I can help you find the bags later." Pyro said walking in the shop "Oh my gosh is she OK!" A person yelled "Shhh, she's fine just asleep." Pyro replied "Wait I saw him on TV! Aren't you that Guru guy? Flame was it?" Another person asked "And is that Sapphire Schnee!! Oh my gosh, they are dating!!" A girl said, and soon the whole shop was buzzing about them. "One it's Pyro, and two were not dating." He replied, he then went up to the counter "Can I get a chocolate fudge brownie flavor with.... Sapphire what do you want?" He asked

Sapphire yawned she then looked up and waved at the person behind the counter "I want a vanilla froyo with strawberries on top" the girl said as she blinked a couple of times trying to process what had happened

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene dismissed the Neo White Fang member and instead walked around and thought about how all his friends were famous, "Wish I could be famous for something," As he was walking around, some guy walked up to him and asked him, "Hey kid, wanna be famous?' Gene shrugged, "Why not?" The guy excitedly said, "Great, oi, I found the lead for our movie," Gene was confused, but before he could process it, he was whisked away. He noticed Pyro and Sapphire in the Froyo shop and waved to them, and continued to be brought to the movie studio.

Pyro noticed Gene waving and gave him a death glare "OK that'll be...170 Lien." The cashier said "Here. (Why is froyo always so expensive?)" Pyro said giving the cashier the Lien and taking the Froyo carefully "OK this is gonna be hard." Pyro said walking over to a table and putting down the froyo along with Sapphire "Enjoy." He said "You two are so cute together," A random girl said taking a picture of them "#IcyHot." She said walking off

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene still smiled at Pyro and waved to Sapphire before he was put in the studio and was told all of his lines. After many takes, and many more hours, the producers finally finished the movie up to the climax, and thanked Gene for his assistance, "Thank you kind boy, here is 2000 Lien for your services, I think we have a big on our hands folks," Gene walked into the Froyo shop and told his friends, "I may be a famous movie star, so that's a thing,"

Sapphire looked at her froyo and started to laugh "Pyro you forgot the spoons" the girl stated as she tried to stop laughing she then stood up and got two spoons for them before sitting back down and giving Pyro his spoon she then scooped some froyo on to her spoon but instead of eating it she launched the vanilla yogurt and ended up hitting Pyro

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene laughed at what he saw and wondered if his two famous friends even cared that he was still there. It's kind of hard to stand out when one of your friends is a motivational speaker and the other is the daughter of one of the most famous huntresses, so if he was being ignored, he wouldn't blame them, he would just walk away and maybe disappear for a bit, mostly to see if they still care.

"Great job Ge-." He said getting hit by the frozen treat "(What, just. happened?)" He thought, licking the froyo "Yum, that was pretty cold but how about you try some of mine!?" He said Flinging his at Sapphire "Eat that!!" Pyro yelled

Instead of getting mad at Pyro the girl walked up to him but without Pyro noticing the girl held her froyo behind her back, once she got close to him the girl softly kissed Pyro but once she pulled away Sapphire dropped her froyo on Pyros head "how did that feel Pyro?" Sapphire asked teasingly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene clapped and exclaimed, "I KNEW IT, I WOULD TELL EVERYONE, BUT YOU'D NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT," He laughed as he saw Pyro having Froyo on his head, now he hoped that when his movie released, he would still keep some of his privacy.

"Grphlmnn" Pryo mumbled before fainting in the froyo. In Pyro's mind "(Please end me.)" Pyro said "(Man up.)" Angry Pyro said "(What if-!)" Worried Pyro said before getting cut off by happy Pyro "(I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!)" He yelled "(I'm not. What if she just hates you and is messing with us.)" Sad Pyro said "(And that is the explanation of mixed feelings. I'm going home.....when I wake up.)" Pyro said lying down on the "brain floor"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene poked him, "Welp, he's not gonna be okay. So Sapphire, how do you think that people will react to you having a boyfriend," He stared at Pyro and worried if he was gonna be okay with handling girls down the line in case if Sapphire and Pyro break up.

"What makes you think we'e dating?" Sapphire asked as she looked at Gene, "well I mean he's cute but I don't think my dad will be okay with it" the girl stated as she draped her arm around Genes shoulder

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Neat, but I'd be more worried about your mom, from what I've heard, your father is the chill parent, your mother is, well..." Gene trailed off as he didn't want to seem disrespectful and hurt Sapphire's feelings, "By the way, what's it like to be famous, also do you think Pyro kinda hates me?"

"Just because mommy gets scary sometimes doesn't mean she's against me having a boyfriend she's actually okay with it but daddy will throw a fit if I get a boyfriend" Sapphire explained she then looked at Gene and sighed "I don't think Pyro hates you, I'm pretty sure he's just slightly upset but he doesn't hates you" the girl stated as she smiled at Gene

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, but now I just have one more question, how do you deal with fangirls?" He was referring to the fact that the trailer for the movie he was starring in was released and fangirl were already looking for him.

"I AM ALIVE!!" Pyro yelled before wiping the froyo off his face "OK, what did I miss?" Pyro said, taking a heavy breath "The last thing I remember is that I flung Froyo at Sapphire after she flung some at me." He said looking at Gene "What movie did you make anyways?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I dunno the title, but the fangirls are after me, you gotta hide me," Gene said as he looked at his friends with fake tears but the genuine concern in his eyes, as his fangirls scared him a little.

"Gene my fanboys are my main problem so do what I do,so flirt with them a little and say 'I'm so sorry but I have to go but I'll see you all later' and then end it with a wink and sashay away" Sapphire said as Che cleaned the Froyo off of her but she then realized Genes problem and went into protective mode "nobodys gonna touch my little baby" Sapphire said in a threatening voice as she hugged Gene while an evil aura surrounded her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Exactly what are you implying?" Gene said as he saw the evil aura surrounding Sapphire, not sure if he should feel safe or concerned, but either way, he was getting help, so it was all good.

"Dude, just go to the Boy's potty house." He said "I always say, Use your drill to your advantage. But I don't normally say drill." Pyro said pointing to the males restroom "If it makes you feel better I'll come in with you...not like that!" Pyro said "Plus I need to go."

"No, he's gonna stay with me plus if any girl comes near Gene I'll cut them" Sapphire said in a dangerous voice as she continued to keep Gene in a protective embrace she then placed her cheek on top of his head and smiled "Its okay precious I'm going to make sure those girls will keep their hands to themselves or else they won't have any hands afterwards" the older girl stated as she continued to treat Gene like a baby

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene nodded as out of the corner of his eye, he saw some of his, crazier fangirls, he hugged Sapphire tighter and whispered, "Please protect me," The girl' were banging on the door and were telling Sapphire, "Just let the boy go and no one gets hurt,"

Sapphire held Gene with one arm and with the other she reached to her belt and took out one of her scythes and of coarse out of habit made it transorm she then pointed the gun towards the girls "I have every reason to shoot so just provoke me and one of you will lose something maybe like an arm or a brain" Sapphire threatened as her hold on Gene free stronger due to protectiveness

"Why are you so violent? All he needs to do is go in the bathroom." Pyro said hearing the fangirls "No, leave now or get your hands cut off by her!!" He yelled pointing to Sapphire "OK I'm gonna leave." Pyro said walking to the counter "You have a window in the bathroom I can fit through?" He asked "Y-yeah." The cashier replied "Peace guys, I'm bouncing." Pyro said walking in the boys bathroom

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Listen, I don't care who you are," One of the girls replied, "But I will not let you get in the way, girls, attack her," They broke through the windows and pulled out their weapons, I am going to die, Gene thought as he saw all of the crazy girls attack Sapphire.

Sapphire smirked and laughed in an evil way "you obviouly have no idea who your messing with well sense you don't, I'm Sapphire Arc Schnee daughter of Jaune Arc Schnee and Weiss Schnee and I'm also the Schnee family prodigy, so my skills are obviouly at a higher level that all of yours" Sapphire casually stated as she kept her hold on Gene while her other hand placed her shotgun back on her belt "they can't touch use Gene, the reason I'm the Schnee prodigy is because of my talent for my semblance" Sapphire whispered into Genes ear hoping the info will help him calm down

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The lead girl told Sapphire, "Look, I don't care of you are a Schnee, Gene is my precious child and I will not let you have him," The shop keeper told the girls, "You all owe me 7000 Lien to repair my windows and before you fight, please take it outside," The girl followed the Froyo shop keepers instructions and told Sapphire, "Come on, protect Gene, if you can't, he's mine," Gene was scared of this girl and whispered to Sapphire, "I hope you know what you're doing,"

"Gene I have fought Grimm scarier than them but I gotta say those Grimm sure do look better than these cake faced girls" Sapphire stated out loud with a snicker as she led Gene outside, "Gene while I fight I need you to cooperate with me okay?, it's going to be like a dance when I attack I need you to stay behind me because if you stand close to my shotgun it will make you deaf and if you stand by my scythe your gonna lose a limb but I won't hurt these girls I'll mostly use my semblance" Sapphire softly whispered to Gene as she hugged him tightly