• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Pyro felt Gene coming "My followers, make a path for my friend!" He yelled, and soon multiple people made a clearing and looked towards where Pyro was looking "Thank you my brothers and sisters. Now be weary of him, he may be reckless when entering." He then watched the clearing "Gene stop!!!" He shouted, startling the crowd

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene launched himself into the air before coming out of Emerald form, sending emerald particles flying and landing, causing a shockwave. Still hyper from the sugar he shouted, "SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A CULT FOLLOWING, ALSO HI!" He patted Pyro on the shoulder as if to congratulate him before zooming around once again.

"They are not a cult, they are my followers. You may now disperse my followers." Pyro said, then the crowd soon dissipated "Gene sit down. If you want I can enlighten you." Pyro said patting the space next to him on the bench "There is so much you can do in so little time, I have inspired millions, maybe you can do even more then I can, the secrets of the universe can all be revealed if you sit down."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I mean its whatever, I know the whole thing, there is no real meaning to life, we're all gonna die anyway, no matter what we do, we'll never fix the pain, so we can only cling on to the small things in life that truly make us happy. But happiness is nothing compared to contentment, I've seen war, I've seen pain, misery, depression, anger, denial, bargaining, acceptance in rare cases, the human and Faunas have been fighting amongst each other for too long, we need to band together and get some world peace, once world peace is attained, we can focus on developing cures for diseases, solving world hunger, maybe even destroying the grim for good, I will be the one that invokes change and if I don't, YOU MAY STRIKE ME DOWN!" Gene then passed out and began saying nonsense as he slept.

Sapphire started to giggle as she watched Gene run but her fun soon ended as people with cameras started to surround her "Ms. Schnee how does it feel to be as Schnee prodigy" a woman asked as she held up a microphone "being a prodigy doesn't make me feel any different" Sapphire honestly stated but before the woman could ask another question Sapphire had already started to run and for a girl wearing a dress and stilletos the youngest Schnee was running pretty fast as she ran to where Pyro and Gene were she noticed that the papparazzi had started following her which made the girl run even faster

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oi, leave this poor person alone!" Gene said as he was swaying as if he was drunk and attempting to not fall down, "Flee or I'll punch you," He got the Emerald Doom out and was in position to punch.

"Hello Mistress Sapphire, care to sit down with me!" He shouted across the courtyard "I might need help dragging Gene inside." Pyro then got up and started walking towards her "It seems like you have stirred up a crowd." He said smiling "Would you like some assistance? You too Gene, you really look you need some help too."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Nah, I'm good, now who wants to get the treatment first?" Gene said ad he raised his fists and even threw out some punches, "Just go enlighten peope like you always do, flying magic puppy,"

Sapphire stopped running as she gasped in air "mom was right I shouldn't eat sweets anymore, I'm getting out of shape" Sapphire said as she gasped in breaths of air, the papparazzi finally caught up to Sapphire and started to take pictures again "Ms. Schnee as a prodigy do you think that your better than every other student" a reporter asked but at the question the Schnee prodigy grew angry "I may be a Schnee but I'm not like uncle Whitley" Sapphire stated angrily as her hands were itching to grab her weapon "so your saying that Whitley Schnee is a bad person?" the man asked which made Sapphire more irritated but at that point the girl lost her cool and ended up grabbing her weapon and made one of the scythes transform to a shotgun she then pointed the shotgun at the man "give me another reason to shoot and just like fans have said I have the best aim" Sapphire arrogantly stated with a cruel glint in her blue eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Das, it I AM TIRED OF BEING IGNOREE, EVERYONE GETS THE HANDS!!" Gene said as he punched the man in front of Sapphire, "I'M NOT DONE, WHO ELSE WANTS THE HANDS?" (OOC: This is why we don't give Gene sweets, he gets sugar drunk)

Pyro ran over to her and stood between the man and Gene "Hey, hey, hey! We don't need any violence here!" Pyro exclaimed "I am very sorry for my friend's outburst." Pyro said helping the man up and slapping Gene "Bad Gene! Very Bad!!!" He said "No more questions will be asked today, and if you are just dying to know please speak to a Schnee personel and try to organize a time, one at a time I might add." Pyro said pushing the crowd away calmly "Come on you two!!!" Pyro said pulling both of his friends by the ears and pulling them away

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I AM NOT DONE, LEMME AT HIM I WILL-" Gene said before falling asleep and attempting to grab something like a child reaching for his teddy bear, "Y'all gonna catch these hands," Gene mumbled in his sleep, going back to normal.

Sapphire let out a piercing scream as Pyro dragged them by their ears and so to stop him the girl used her semblance to push the two boys away from her she then pointed a finger at Pyro and glared at him "how dare you do that to me, I swear if I wasn't a nice person you would be in court right now and never ever put your filithy hands on this prodigy ever again" the girl screamed as she stomped over to the two boys she then looked at Gene and smiled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't call me a child, Sapphire," Gene mumbled in his sleep as he shifted, twisting and turning in all sort of ways, "Actually okay, you can call me a child," He was reaching out for something to grab, he grabbed nothing, but he was certainly trying, he didn't care what, he just needed something to hug.

*sigh* "Your hotheaded, rude, blunt, and reckless, your family name could have been ruined by you having a temper tantrum, If that was your definition of nice I wouldn't want to see you mad." Pyro said picking up Gene and giving him a rock "I'm sorry but that wasn't prodigy like, I know the anxiety of being crowded and being expected to do and say the right thing. I literally just lived it. But I was just trying to help you from getting in trouble." Pyro said looking at Sapphire "You aren't perfect as we just saw, but that was too close, you almost shot someone and Gene just handed you and or me a potential lawsuit." Pyro looked down "I just don't want anyone to get in trouble, and sorry for grabbing you by the ear, have this I made it for you...guys" He said awkwardly giving her the stone sculpture of her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(OOC: Was it Gene Jr., the rock sculpture?) Gene hugged the rock and smiled, even though it wasn't the best thing to hug, he still slept soundly and s small smile was on his face, he mumbled, "Pyro, Sapphire, please stop fighting,"

Sapphire was on the verge of tears by now "Ugh, you guys don't understand why I'm angry, papparazzi ruined my life and also my brothers, because of those people me and my brother didn't have a normal childhood we we're raised to smile and act and I don't want to do that anymore and just because they call me prodigy doesn't mean I am one" the girl said as she took Gene from Pyro the girl then took the rock out of the boys hand right before she hugged him "Gene wake up" Sapphire softly said as she gently shook the boy wanting him to wake up

(OOC:It's Gene Jr.) "Oh I know, most of the time I put on a fake smile!! I don't even know if it's real or not most of the time!!!" Pyro said, a small tear coming out his eye "Sorry...I....just....nevermind..." Pyro said wiping his tear away and going towards Gene "Wake up bud." He said rubbing Gene's shoulder "Come on."

Sapphire looked at Pyro with a sad look before she brought the other male in for an embrace "when I cry my mom and dad would always hug me because my mom said that keeping your emotions all botteled up isn't a good thing so to solve that hug somebody and share your emotions because one person cannot carry sadness with them sense it becomes a burden in their life" Sapphire softly said as she hugged both Gene and Pyro

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene woke up he hugged Pyro and Sapphire together and then he told them his story, "Most of the time, I hardly smile, you think my parents are happy, I bet they don't even know the meaning of the word. Ever since my uncle died and I was born sharing his trait of silver eyes, I've been a constant reminder of him, they try to be happy, but it's just not real, I'm not even happy most of the time," He heard all of their stories and it was enough, he sat down and cried into his hands.

Sapphire kept hugging the boys but once Gene started crying it was like a chain reaction sense tears started to slip out of her eyes "as a child I couldn't smile sense the only time I found happiness was when my family was with me but that almost never happened sense mom and dad were always on missions and my older brother was being pampered and prepared by my uncle sense he's the heir to the company" Sapphire said as she let the tears slide down her face, but during that time not once did Sapphire stop hugging the two boys

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene sobbed more tears and told Sapphire, "I'm sorry that had to happen to you, I hope that your family spends more time with you," He hugged Sapphire yet again and cried into her shoulder.

"Shh it's okay, hey why don't we all go get a treat sense I kind of dropped my ice cream" the girl said as she let Gene cry on her shoulder "i know this really good chocolate shop where they anything that involves chocolate and I'm gonna pay for whatever you buy" the girl stated as she tried to cheer up the younger boy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene sniffed, "Thank you, I guess we all had struggles to get off our chest, though now it would be kinda awkward if we weren't on the same team, now would it?" He had a choked laugh, as he was still recovering from crying, "So Pyro, are you coming, or do you still wish to enlighten people here?"

"I'll come, I don't think I should enlighten people in this state." Pyro said getting up and wiping his face "Now let's go." He said "I have a ice cream flavor already, and toppings." He said normally, feeling slightly upset "Let's go guys, I want some ice cream." Pyro said

Sapphire noded her head as she helped Gene up she then held the boys hand and smiled at him as she she wiped away his tears "Gene why don't we shop and get treats for the rest of the day until we have to come back" the girl suggested as she slightly ruffled the boys hair with her other hand

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene nodded, "Kay, I still want some sugar anyway," He was kind of embarrassed to be treated like a child again, but at the same time he enjoyed reliving a simpler time, when he had no idea that his family was going through depression, and it was normal, as it was one of the stages of grief that any human goes through, he just hoped that his parents reach acceptance.

"Gene I can't give you alot of sugar so instead how about we go buy some healthy fruit tarts or some froyo" Sapphire said as she held the boy closer to her as she started to walk as they were walking the girl couldn't help but notice that Gene didn't complain when she treated him as a baby

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"But...why not?" Gene asked with fake tears in his eyes and using a pouty tone. He appreciated the concern, but he still wanted sugar, maybe to drown his sorrows in sweetness and be in a state of false happiness, which he kind of enjoyed, and he knew he wanted to experience the hyper state again.

"No, means now you precious little thing" Sapphire said as she stopped walking before slightly bending down and giving Gene a light kiss on his cheek, but once Sapphire saw Genes teary eyes she had to give in "fine, we can go to choolate shop a buy some chocolate" the girl said as she sighed in defeat

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene said quietly, "Thank...you," He was a light shade of pink, as he had never been kissed before and he was unsure how to react, but as long as he didn't make it awkward, it was fine, besides, it's not like anything bad would happen. He simply said nothing and kept walking, hoping Pyro would come and make this less awkward, but if he didn't it would still be okay. He had somehow made the illusion that smoke was coming out from his ears.

"Ooo that place has really good chocolate" Sapphire stated as she pointed at a nice looking building that has displays of diffrent types of choolates, so the girl led Gene inside the shop she then handed the boy her card "If they ask tell them it belongs to Sapphire Arc Schnee" the girl said right before she went and wandered around the shop

"You sure that's a good idea? He literally just punched a innocent man in the face because of sugar." Pyro said leaning towards Sapphire "Get him sugar free chocolate." He whispered to her, he then went over to Gene and started smirking "Good job bud, I'm proud, now I can't call you a underdog." He whispered to Gene *laughs* "Good job." *laughs*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene punched Pyro in the arm and politely took Sapphire's card before going up to the cashier and ordering a king-sized chocolate bar. The cashier asked, "Is this your card?" The boy politely shook his head, "Nope, this card belongs to Saphhire Arc Schnee," The cashier was shocked, "Why would the young Schnee prodigy be here?" Gene shrugged and motioned the worker to just take her card as payment. He got the bar and told his two friends, "Before you judge me, I'll let you have most of it, I know my limits, I may act like a child sometimes, but that doesn't mean I am one,"

The door to the ice cream parlor opened, and a large, muscular man wearing a red and gold Neo White Fang uniform stepped in, carrying a large crate. His reddish-tan skin was scaley in places, and his lizard-like tail made small whip-like motions behind him. "I got a delivery for this place from the docks." he said, looking toward the cashier. "Where should I put it?"

Sapphire smiled at Gene before she walked over to Pyro and hugged him with her arms on his shoulder "Pyro I'm sorry" the girl apologised as she rested her head on Pyros chest "And Pyro can we please go shopping" the girl pleaded as she looked at Pyro with her blue eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene grew a smirk on his face and leaned in to whisper in Pyro's ear, "I think Sapphire and you have a thing going on, good for you," He considered this payback for all of the times that Pyro teased him about having a crush on Sapphire, which he believed was false as she clearly said that she saw him as a little brother.

"Sure, hold down the fort while I'm gone, and by that I mean don't eat all the chocolate." He said "Seriously, eat it all and your dead." Pyro said coldly "OK let's go Sapphire!" He said smiling then turning to Gene and giving him a death glare

"Okay, so can you carry me" The girl asked Pyro she then looked at Gene and smiled "Gene your coming with us sense I can't leave you alone my little darling" Sapphire said as she continued to hug Pyro but just to tease him a bit the girl got close to Pyros face and muttered his name "Pyro..."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene made the motion that he was about to eat all of the chocolate but he laughed instead, "I won't, have fun," Gene then muttered, "Young love is truly beautiful," But when he heard Sapphire's comment he said, "Wait, I'd just be the third wheel but okay," He said as he awkwardly tagged along with them.