• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

"Sapphire!" Pyro yelled before running towards the messhall passing the parents "(Well my cover is blown, might as well make the most of it.) He said putting on his hat and rolling into the cafeteria "Sapphire where are you!!!" Pyro yelled at the top of his lungs "(Please be OK Sapphire.)" He thought

Once reaching the mess hall Weiss and Jaune were greeted with a sight of Sapphire clashing blades with her older brother "Lyon you know you can't beat me there's a reason why I'm the prodigy and your not" Sapphire said to her brother "oh Saph I may not have your brute strength but I'm obviouly smarter" Lyon stated smugly as their blades colided once again

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene leapt at Lyon and punched him right in the face with the Emerald Doom. He told him, "You wanna fight, now we're fighting," He converted the Emerald Doom into the Emerald Calibur and drew his sword.

"Lyon!" Sapphire screamed as she ran up to her brother who was laying on the ground, Weiss and Jaune ran up to Lyon and Sapphire and knelt next to their son "im okay i have felt worse sense Sapphires shots hurt like no tomorrow" Lyon said but their father didn't listen. Jaune started to heal Lyon while Sapphire was kneeling next to Lyon while holding his hand

Last edited:
Pyro was in the back of them "Is he okay?" Pyro asked quietly walking up to him "(He just got one shot by Gene. Daaaaaaanng!!)" Pyro thought "What happened to him?" He said acting like he didn't know "(Please take me away from the awkwardness.)" The half-faunus thought

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene just blinked, he was speechless, he knew not to run, but now he was thinking about what his epitaph would read, Well, if embarrassment won't kill me, Mrs. Schnee d3finately will.

Sapphire stood up and looked at Gene "its alright Lyons gonna be okay I've done worse" Sapphire said as she looked at her brother and glared at him "this is all your fault for scaring me!" the younger Schnee yelled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene sighed a sigh of relief and looked at Lyon, "Sorry I punched you in the face, of you want, I'll 1v1 you any time, mostly so you can punch me in the face,"

"Yaaay.....family reunion.....whoooo." Pyro said awkwardly "Soooo.....why'd you come here Mr. and Mrs. Arc? It's not like Sapphire was ignoring you or anything." He said awkwardly chuckling the whole time. *breathes in* "Well my name's Pyro and this is Gene, you know him as the one who punched your son in the face, we are ( if you let us be) Sapphires friends." He said to Sapphire's parents "I believe you are the remnant famous Juane Arc and Weiss Schnee, it is a pleasure to be in your presence." The boy said bowing

"Sorry kid but our last name isn't Arc it's actually Schnee the ice queen over there refused to give up her so called royal name" Jaune told Pyro he then chuckled and continued to heal Pyro, Sapphire walked over to Pyro and wrapped her arms around the boy but when Weiss saw Sapphire hug Pyro the queen of rapiers glared daggers at the boy with her icy eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't think that Mrs. Schnee approves of her daughter having a boyfriend," Gene said as he backed away slowly and said, 'Well since I am no longer needed, I'll see you later, bye," He then left and went to another part of Beacon.

As of now Pyro was having a heart attack "(Well, I'm gonna die.)" Is what he wanted to think but what he was really thinking was ("PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!)" He then proceeded to unconsciously do D.A.B.D.A. "(I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die!)" He repeated "(If I don't die I'M KILLING GENE!!!)" Pyro thought angrily. "(Oh mighty lord Apollo please help me! I'll do anything if you just spare me, PLEASE!!!)" Pyro cried mentally "(It's no use, please just end me now...)" And finally... "(I just have to address the situation and control it.)" Pyro thought before saying "Mr. Schnee, if anything happens, please heal me the best you can."

"Sorry Pyro but I can only heal injured people not dead people" Jaune said as he dragged both his wife and his son out of the school, "Bye Sapphie!" Sapphires family screamed as they left Beacon which made Sapphire smile she then put all her attention back on Pyro "now where were we when we were in the Froyo shop" Sapphire teased as she continued to place her arms on Pyros shoulders

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene walked around carelessly as he had no where to be, it was weird that Sapphire's family came to visit, but it didn't bother him, so he was whistling and looking around for something to do.

By now Pyro's face matched his name "Y-yeah you flung froyo at m-me...and....." He muttered remembering what happened "And....and....you kissed me..." He said scarily "(Well I'm gonna die, not by the mother, but by the daughter.)" Pyro thought

"Well at least you have a good memory" the girl said as she petted his head with a smile on her face "well I should apologize for what happened and so I'm sorry you got threatened with a glare from my mom but you should understand she's Weiss Schnee she earned the name ice queen and it's kinda self explanatory but either way I'm sorry" after Sapphire apologized she held Pyros hand and led him to the courtyard of the school

"It's okay. Makes sense for your parents to want to protect you, well at least I can relate to your dad." He said thankfully
'You take a lot from your mom, you know. The fierce eyes, the stern voice, but you also have the kindness of your father, so that makes it all the better." Pyro said kindly "So where are you taking me again?" The half-faunus asked

sSoul

Previously Swirled
In the courtyard, Gene had just delivered the finishing blow to end the spar with an unnamed student, "Alright who's next?" A student stepped up and raised his hands, revealing he also used gauntlets, Gene then chuckled, "This is gonna be fun," The Emerald Doom and the other gauntlet colluded, releasing a large shockwave throughout the courtyard.

"Oh you forgot something that I inherited from my mom which is her beauty and a weird thing where random guys get attracted to us" Sapphire stated as she then made Pyro look up so he could see the dark skies filled with stars, "As a child I would always look up at the night sky from my balcony just so I could look up at the stars" the girl quietly said as the cool night air blew through her almost white hair

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene and the other guy continud exchanging punches, smaller shockwaves created every time the two gauntlets clashed, the former told his opponent, "You're the best challenge that I've gotten all day," The opponent said nothing but delivered a powerful punch to Gene's stomach, he then created the illusion of making copies of himself, which his opponent couldn't handle. Gene then said cheerfully, "Well that's my 10th win in a row, are you sure anyone here can defeat me?"

"All those stars are flames, flames that continue to burn even in the coldest parts of space, and when they die they make a supernova, spreading their bodies across the universe to make more planets and stars that will burn even more brightly than the star it came from." Pyro said "And that's why my mom named me Pyro, because she wanted me to burn as brightly as a star." He said thinking of his mom

"Oh, my mom named me Sapphire because of my eyes and also because aunty Ruby insisted I was named after a jewl" the girl said as she continued to look up at the sky but she then soon wrapped her arms around Pyros neck "we should do this more often" Sapphire whispered as she felt the calm breeze pass them

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene had been sparring with others as Pyro and Sapphire were having their conversation. Eventually, he got bored and started to look for his friends. He hoped they were having their romantic conversation in peace but kinda wished that he had some sort of girlfriend, he knew that there were girls that liked him, but maybe if they were less crazy, he would possibly ask one of them out.

"Yeah we should." He said putting his arm around Sapphire "I think it's more than that, maybe it's because it's the way your face sparkles. Or that your future is bright like a gem." He said looking at Sapphire "(We spit some nonsense, but this is nonsense I can get to.)" Western Pyro said mentally "(It's gonna fail, no matter what we do...)" Sad Pyro thought "(Hmph, she's kina cute...)" Angry Pyro thought "(I'm doing so good right now.)" Happy Pyro thought "(But I'm ding all the wo- you know what nevermind.)" Normal Pyro thought

"Awww thanks Pyro your so sweet" the girl said as she smiled up at the slightly taller boy "but my mom would kill you if she saw us" Sapphire stated as she slightly laughed before looking back up at the sky "Its so beautiful at night i have always wished for it to stay dark out forever just so I can see the stars" the Schnee princess quietly said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soon Gene gave up on finding his friends and sat on a hill, thinking to himself on life. I wonder what my mom's good news is, maybe I'll get something, I should call her sometime, I wonder what Pyro and Sapphire are doing, probably making out, wish I could get a girlfriend, wait I'm younger than everyone in this school, how'd did that even happen? Either way, not gonna get a girlfriend anytime soon, so unless I find another person here my age, I'll just have to accept being the third wheel, probably, also when are we going to eat, also I'm bored, something interesting happen dangit!

"I like the day personally, it's like all the the stars become one and shine as bright as they can. It's like a big family in a house for the holidays." Pyro said "It's kinda like us, one is calm, pretty and refined, and the other is peppy, happy, and warm. I'm pretty sure I'm the night." He said jokingly "Thanks for this, this was amazing." He said looking at the stars

"Pyro shut your mouth and let's just cherish this moment together and if you don't shut that mouth of yours I will freeze it" the girl threatened as she leaned in closer to Pyro, Sapphire wanted this moment to last forever but she knew once the sun would arrive she would have to part with Pyro

"Remember when cowboy-me said I hope we're on the same team. Well this time I mean it, I hope we find each other in the forest, really." Pyro said looking at Sapphire "And even if we don't I'll still visit you." He said kissing Sapphire on the cheek "(Way to go partner!!!)" Cowboy Pyro yelled shooting a gun inside his brain

Sapphire turned slightly red before returning back to her usual color but just to get back at the taller male Sappire pulled him down to her level before full on kissing him but gently of coarse sense what kind of girl would she be if she wasn't a little gentle, "Pyro I have a feeling that were going to find each other in the forest and don't worry if you get hurt I'll save you" Sapphire teased after she pulled away from the kiss

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Gene sat on the hill a strange shadow was on the cliff he saw a strange shadow in the distance, and he walked toward it. It intrigued him and when he got close enough to see, he saw that there was a girl also sitting there, seemingly thinking about something. "Um, hello?" Gene said confused, and soon the girl got up and greeted the Hymns boy with her hand extended, "Bismuth Black, daughter of Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai," The boy shook Bismuth's hand and continued the conversation, "So, what are you doing here?" Bismuth shrugged and flipped the question, "I could ask you the same thing," The boy nodded at the truth of this statement and figured she deserved an honest answer, "Just thinking, what about you?" Bismuth replied, "Same here, well I guess I'll see you later," She waved with a friendly smile on her face and as she left Gene thought to himself, Well she was strange, back to searching for Pyro and Sapphire, Bismuth laughed to herself once she was out of sight and earshot, "He seems like someone I could use, hopefully I see him again,"

"I feel like your gonna be the one needing saving." He joked , being slightly dazed "So what do you suppose we do now?" Pyro asked. By now all of his personalities were having a party inside Pyro's brain "Let me rephrase that, had a little rich person in me, What do you wanna do now?" He asked

"You do realize I can summon so the chance of me getting hurt are slim" Sapphire stated as she looked at Pyro with an amused look "but then again I would rather save Gene than you" the girl teased as she released her hug on Pyro right before she started leaning on the boy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene found Pyro and Sapphire having their moment so he slowly walked toward them and waved to them saying, "Hi, hope I didn't interrupt anything, I just wanna tell you guys about someone I met,"

"And what exactly are you gonna summon? A bug that you accidentally stepped on." He joked "And if your so good at protecting Gene where is he now? Maybe you baby got lost in a big-" He said smugly before noticing Gene "Oh hi Gene, sure go on about this mystery person." He said looking at Sapphire with a smirk

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well her name is Bismuth Black, daughter of Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai, that's what she told me, she seems nice," Gene said, mentally preparing for teasing from at least Pyro, maybe Sapphire.

"Wait...that name sound familiar...eh who cares." Pyro then looked at Gene with flames in his eyes "Remember all those times you left me for dead, now I'm gonna make you feel ten times worse." Pyro then turned to Sapphire "How do you feel about Gene having a girlfriend Sapphie? Maybe she's gonna replace you." He said snickering. "(YES FEEL ME RATH YOU GARUGARUFLEHDIW!!)" Angry Pyro thought with foam in his mouth "(Well that seems pertty tame for a revenge plan angry.)" Western thought "(Yeah I'm way better, let me take control.)" Pyro thought (Ooc: Yes the different personalities will have nicknames)

"Ugh I know her well only through my parents but I heard she is the meanest person in the world and Pyro do you wanna end up 10 feet in the ground" the girl threatened as she glared at Pyro before glaring at Gene "way to ruin the moment genius" Sapphire sneered before walking into the school in a fit as the same evil aura from before surrounded her not that she noticed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Firstly, what just happened, secondly, Pyro I'm gonna kill you, thirdly, I HARDLY KNOW HER!" Gene screamed in annoyance. Meanwhile Bismuth was hacking into the school's database to find more about Gene, "Let's see, Gene Hymns, weapon: Emerald Calibur, which can turn into Emerald Doom, he's also a movie star, and a cute one at that, too bad I have to so this to him, I've got plans for you,"

"Whadda Biddy." Western said "Hey don't say that about her!" Pyro yelled fighting with himself "Such a disappointment..." Glum said "Well it wouldn't have been if angry hadn't messed it up!!!" Pyro yelled He said "Hey she was annoyin-" Angry said before Pyro started strangling him (but to Gene it looked like Pyro was strangling himself) "Say one more word and your dead." He said before calming down. *inhale and exhale* "Sorry Gene, what were you saying?"