• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene just pulled out his Emerald Doom and punched him hard in the arm before walking away, "I need some rest, maybe tomorrow will be better," He hoped that the punch would maybe shut Pyro up but in all honesty he was just tired.

Pyro was silent for the rest of the night, not one word, not one thought. he then came to the place where they would be sleeping and layed down "Hey mom just wanted to say hi, don't know why I'm doing this but who cares right." He said "Well love you, goodnight." Pyro said turning to his right side and trying to fall asleep.

Sapphire went into the room that they had to sleep in for that one night and found Pyro laying down so she walked up to him but thought he was sleeping so Sapphire kneeled down and smiled "I'm sorry for getting mad Pyro" the girl whispered before standing back up and walking out to the hallway she then called her mom on her scroll "Hey mom I just wanted to tell you I'm alright" Sapphire quitely said as looked down at the ground "Sapphire you know I love you but you better just be acting like you actually like that boy so you can easily beat him in the festival when it comes up" Weiss said from the the other line "of course mom...goodbye..." before Weiss could say anything else Sapphire had already hung up

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene soon found a place to sleep and be slept, alone, which was kinda sad, he wondered where Azure was but either way, he was sure that Sapphire's cousin would be fine. He called his mom late, "Hey mom, I'm famous now in case you didn't know, how's things at home?" Mrs. Hymns replied, "Things are fine, in fact, they're the best they've been, glad your training to be a huntsman, see you soon," He nodded and fell asleep.

While Sapphire was outside he wrote a letter saying "It's OK, I'm the one who should be apologizing." and then laid back down with the note next to him "(Sorry P-prime I should haven't done that.)" Angry thought "(It's fine, just don't call me P-prime.)" He replied mentally, then going to sleep "(Nighty night.)" He thought

Sapphire chose to near the wall so instead of laying on the floor she could lean on the wall sense she would rather wake up with a cramp than to sleep on the dirty floor, Sapphire then took her hair out of her signature pontail and just let the long locks of hair freely drape over her shoulders but once her hair was out of the ponytail Sapphire grew comfortable and soon fell asleep

After having helped make several deliveries around the town, Lucius made his way back to Beacon with a small amount of payment that was given to him by one of the shop runners as thanks. Noting it was the curfew time, he quickly made his way into the ballroom and looked for an open spot to take. Finding one across the room, he laid down, made himself comfortable, and went to sleep quickly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene woke up first, sneaking past everyone that was still asleep. He then ran into Bismuth who decided to put a plan of hers into place, "Hey, how was your sleep?" Gene acted casually and wore a broad smile, "Pretty good, how was yours?" Bismuth looked happy and told the young movie star, "You're cute, you know that?" Gene blushed and stratched the back of his head, "Thanks..." She then kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye with an attractive sparkle in her eye, Gene's face was red as a ripe cherry and he made the illusion that smoke was forming around his head.

Sapphire slowly opened her eyes and saw Gene sneak away which made the older girl curious in why the loud mouthed boy would sneak around, Sapphire stood up with a pain in her neck "ow,maybe I should have just layed on the ground" the girl whispered as she followed Gene without making a sound, but when Sapphire saw Bismuth kiss Genes cheek it made her blood boil in anger, as Sapphire continued to watch Gene her hands carefully carresed the handle of her chainscythe "i have a clear shot I should just take it but Gene he looks so happy...." Sapphire stated quitely as she looked at Gene and with that glance a smile appeared on the Schnee prodigy's face

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sapphire," Gene said as he turned to his friend, "I think I'm in love, it feels great," He hugged,his friend tightly as his face turned back to normal.

Sapphire hugged Gene back and sighed "first love is the best feeling in the world..." The girl said "but you may find out that it's all a cruel trick" Sapphire mentaly stated "Gene I understand your happy but you can't let your guard down...and please don't make the same mistake as I did" Sapphire stated as she looked down at the boy and smiled "okay why don't we wake up Pyro so we can get ready" Sapphire suggested as she lead Gene back into the room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, but still, I feel so happy!" Gene said full of happiness as he trotted to the main room and walked up to Pyro and punched him in the arm, "WAKE UP!"

"Gene be gentle" Sapphire murdered as she pinched Genes ear just to get her point across "would you like it if I randomly punched you while you sleeping?" The older girl asked as she as she stared into Genes eyes with her cold blue orbs

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ow, sorry," Gene said as he rubbed his ear in pain before telling Sapphire, "He did pour cold water on me so I feel this is a little bit of compensation,"

"Gene it's only cold water you need to deal with it sense on missions you need to learn how to cope with being too cold or too hot" Sapphire stated as kneeled down next to Pyros sleeping body "hey wake up" the girl whispered but just to make sure he would wake up Sapphire pinched Pyros ear before screaming into it "HEY WAKE UP LAZY" Sapphire screamed as she stood back up

Lucius startled awake when Sapphire shouted, and growled from the rude awakening as he stood up and grabbed his weapons, fastening them to his belt. "Keep that up, and you're bound to make him go deaf." He remarked to the girl as he stretched.

(I know it's a short reply, but that's all I could think of saying.)

"OK, just....no.......deaf.......wait what are you doing?" Pyro said drowsily, slowly feeling the pain "Oh hi Sapphire, I had this crazy dream that we switched bodies." He said rubbing his ear "Anyways what's going on guys?" He said noticing the white fang member "Hey isn't that dude a white fang bro? Like...it's OK but....how and why are you here?" Pyro said confused

Sapphire looked at Lucius and merely sneered "we have no business with you so you might as well bite your tongue and not speak to us" Sapphire stated as she smirked before giving all her attention to Pyro, "let's go now Pyro" the girl sweetly said as she hugged him

"Uh....Okay Sapphire..." The boy said drowsily "I heard what you said last night, and I'm really sorry about what I said...do you forgive me?" Pyro said looking at her with puppy eyes "Pwetty, Pwetty, pwease." He said cutely (or at least what he thinks is cute) "I really hated what I did I'm so bad..." The half faunus said as he hugged her back

"of course I forgive you" the youngest Schnee said as she smiled at Pyro "well now that we got that out of the way why don't we get breakfast" Sapphire stated as she pulled away from the hug before standing up

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Glad you two made up," Gene said happily as he walked with the two, food already on his mind, food and Bismuth, he wondered what she was doing right now, maybe they could talk again, but he just had to see for now.

"OK Sapphire." Pyro said getting up and holding Sapphire's hand and rubbing his eyes "What are you thinking of Gene? See that mystery girl again? Or are you just hungry?" He said giggling a little "What do you think they got for breakfast? I want hashbrowns...or even better tater tots!" He said exitedly "Yaaaay" He exclaimed quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucius strode behind them, cocking his head side to side to warm up his neck. "By the way, to answer your earlier question, yes I'm a member of the White Fang, and no not the one you're thinking of. I'm a member of Ghira Belladona's Neo White Fang, the military branch." he told Pyro. "My name's Lucius Crimsera."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Bit of both, good thing we can eat soon," Gene said as heturned aeound and stretched his hand out shake it with Lucius, "Nice meetingv you, name's Gene, Gene Hymns,"

"Wait you met her again? When you gonna introduce me to her?" Pyro asked "Anyways, that's cool dude, I'm Pyro. Pyro Persimmon. And I see you're a reptilian like faunus." He said putting on his hat "(Weird how no one remembers my ears.)" He thought "Wanna join us to breakfast? Maybe you could tell us a little more about yourself." He asked looking at Lucius

Sapphire gave a slight smile at Lucius before introducing herself "sorry for the way I was acting earlier, I'm Sapphire Arc Schnee daughter of Jaune and Weiss Schnee and I'm also the god daughter of Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long" the girl said while fidgeting with the hem of her dress

"It's quite alright, Ms. Schnee. I understand it might be a bit worrisome for some at the moment. It's nice to meet you all." Lucius said, smiling a bit as he shook Gene's hand and nodded to the others. "And I suppose it wouldn't hurt to join you all for breakfast. Got nothin' better to do." As he walked, he looked around the corridors they walked down, silently intruiged by the decor and style the academy had.

"So what brings you to beacon Lucy? If you don't mind me calling you that." He said "Same goes for you two. Why are you here? Fame? Fortune? Fun? Food?" Pyro asked "Personally I came so I can become strong and protect people." The boy said "(Boy, you know dat ain't what you came here for.)" Western thought

"Pyro please don't call him Lucy sense im sure that's a name most commonly used in the female society and I don't think we all appreciate a nickname" Sapphire stated as she pinched Pyros ear before releasing her painfully pinch and glaring at the boy "you really do remind of aunty Yang" Sapphire muttered

"I would like a nickname..." He whispered "Yeah I guess I have a fiery personality." Pyro snickered "You seem the most interesting Sapphire, what brings you here?" He asked curiously "(Probably wants to get more popular than her mom.)" Western thought "(What's got your hat spun around today.)" Pyro thought

"well I came here sene I'm a prodigy and my parents wanted the whole world to know that I am a Schnee prodigy and also there was no point in staying home" the girl admitted "plus all I had to do in the mansion was swim,train,study and other stuff that involved me staying in the property" Sapphire casually stated, "oh plus I didn't want to go to Atlas Academy" the Schnee added

"Sounds terrible." Pyro said sarcastically "What do hope to achieve from this Ms.Schnee? Personality? A good name? Even more money? The world wants to know." He said mimicking a reporter "Where as I want to gain strength, mentally and physically, what do you want to gain, no, earn from this chance?" He said kneeling down and grabbing her hand "Please great Schnee prodigy bless us with your wisdom."

"well this great Schnee prodigy just wants to prove my self to my parents I mean my parents are the great Jaune and Weiss Schnee so being their child means I have a big name to fulfill" Sapphire glumly stated with a crown and sadness in her eyes which made her usual sparkly blue eyes seem dull and faded

"Oh....sorry if that made you upset...." The half-faunus said in a british accent "Bloody idiot." He whispered to himself "Come on I'll do anything that'll get that beautiful look back!" Pyro said smiling, standing up, and giving her a hug "To me your name is Sapphire Schnee, a beautiful girl." He whispered in her ears

"I know what will make me happy how about keep hugging me and give me a nickname sense I can't be the mini version of Weiss Schnee if I don't have a nickname" Sapphire stated happily as she hugged Pyro back while a smile was plastered on her face

"Well we have Sky, Cyan, Powder...oh! How about Neva, Alba, or Blanc?" He said exitedly "I like Neva the best. Sounds like never said quickly. Fits your personality." Pyro said releasing the hug "Now pick your name so I can get mine." He said hoping for a good name

"Well, I came here for a good number of reasons, actually." Lucius said after Sapphire finished explaining her story. "Self-improvement for one thing. I'm aiming to be the strongest member of the Neo White Fang, the force that pushes them to Faunus equality among both huntsmen/huntresses and the militaries of the world. That, and my mother, a friend of Blake's, recommended it to me. Throw in the fact I was assigned here by old man Ghira himself for recon in case anything goes wrong, and there you go." After explaining all this, he looked to Pyro with a pleasant, toothy grin, though his following words were rather chilling: "By the way, Pyro, call me 'Lucy' again, and I'll snap you like a toothpick."

"nevermind I think I'll stick to Sapphire or Saph or even Princess" the girl immediately stated as shuddered at the doing of Pyros name choice "this names don't suit me at all and I should know sense I get numerous nicknames from my brother but they never really stick" Sapphire said as she looked at Pyro with her blue eyes that were now back to normally shining

Last edited:
"OK princess." He said sarcastically "And I got it Luke." Pyro said reaching the mess hall and shuddering "I can still feel her glare..." The boy said looking at Sapphire "How do you feel about this-?" He said looking around for his friend "Did we just lose our Gene? I don't need to turn around to know he's not here. He didn't say anything this whole time." The boy said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene was listening to the conversation, but he dozed off soon, by the time he woke up, they had already left.He saw Bismuth and waved to her, she waved back, smiling with genuine happiness. Bismuth walked over to him and asked, "Where's your friends?" Gene turned around and realized they were gone, "Guess I lost them, how typical," This made Bismuth giggle, "It's okay, I'll help you find them, follow me," He had no idea if she knew where she was going but decided to follow her anyway.