• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Similar names, both seem to have some sort of secret. I don't fully know, but I just think it might work. Or not. Up to u

So we've decided. Lord of Pain will join Sky's team while mine will be a part of the White Fang

I'll have my character be at the trials as a spy for the white Fang

Ye, so we just need to wait for the others. Should we give them, like, 5 days? Then we start the exam if they're not ready before then.

I should be able to whip Sismic into shape in 12 hours, and I can count on Pain to do what he needs to do. I'm just worried that Delta won't be able to finish so we can move to the action.

i just need conformation on if its ok to join since you guys are 4 pages into the RP....... also can someone do a TL;DR for me? because im a bit of a slow reader

Oh, um... There was a ship to Beacon academy, several ppl on the ship, you'll find out what they are and stuff quickly when u go into the RP, or you could just read out forms here. We arrived at school, there was a speech, and we're waiting for a test/exam to start, where you're in a forest. That's about it for the main story. You'll probably be a bit confused when u start though

alright, Cool, I think I might go to bed since it 12:30 in the morning for me
EDIT: Yea @Lord Of Pain you can join

(TWO DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! IM SO EXCITED! I got the most presents in my family with an amazing 13! sadly my brother only got one which im assuming might be a computer or something else....)

Or Crystal and Sky, considering they've already gone off together on the ship on the way there, and Sky's the only one who knows about her being a Faunus.

hmm Gale and Cayden..... Ship name could be.... CHRISTMAS TREE! (Crimson is red and green is... Green...)

btw, Just so everyone knows, Later in the RP we will be having the Vital festival/Tournament, Where do you guys want to have it?