• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone already DID the Exam..... We go to the hall to stay for the night and then in the morning we do the trial to become team mates

Is it too late to add another character? I also did some rethinking, and I thought that Johnathan (my new character) could possibly be in Sky's team and later reveal his true intentions?

1. Me and Yami already decided that Crystal and Topaz would meet up, so that works.
2. Shipping?! :\=|: (meant to be raised eyebrow)
3. If it will help, I can offer testimony to allow Sky back into the RP.

Last edited:
Technically Z asked me to join ages ago so I get the spot?

But then Lord of Pain actually said he would join first (at that point I had only watched the first episode so I wanted to watch more before actually joining)?

IDEA! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! We both conversation someone, probably Eeveechu151 since you are on, and say Rock Paper or Scissors :) genius!

Uh no. It would have to be in chat, or you could just wait to post until the other guy posted. Besides, I think that both of you joining could be great. Or maybe one of you is a White Fang member?

Nah, let's wait. The last members of team S aren't confirmed, so let's put SMRP in team S, and see if the others reply or not