• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew shipping was inevitable...
Also, if Cayden and Crystal become more acquainted, there might be a possible ship there because fire and ice. Also, Vacuo would definitely be an interesting place to have the Vytal Festival.

Maybe... Jeez, there's lots of ship options for Crystal. We could potentially make a love triangle between Topaz, sky and Crystal

The main problem with most of those is that we should keep it limited to the teams. If not, then we'd probably have another Weiss x Jaune situation where both sides know nothing about the other except what they seem like. Romances like Pyrrha x jaune happened becuase the two were on a team, and got to know each other very well.

Yes, but Sky isn't planning on staying purely with his team. Crystal already has communication, and Sky can get through buildings pretty easily without being spotted. It's not that he's abandoning his team, it's just that he'll be with them mostly, and go and visit others sometimes.

Yeah, but I mean in the night and free time 'n stuff like that. Never in classes. That wasn't my plan in the first place. He'd Probably in the night mostly, it's hardest to be spotted

Your point is? Pheonexians all have the same Semblance; extreme tactical intelligence and mechanical skills. That's why they've stayed hidden for so long, they're too smart to be caught. I think Sky would be okay. Anyway, his suit has a camo, which is very useful.

(Topaz would still show up on thermal though) Yes, but all he needs to do is find a place that's next to said dorm and then do some stuff, or just climb into the room itself, have a chat, and go. And if he's with them, he can definitely help keep them hidden.

(Actually, no - his Semblance allows him to hide his heat signature, presence and AURA.) Still. It would still be difficult, and you wouldn't want to meet at night with someone you know little about. Especially someone with about a million blades on their person.

Actually, I would, if, say, it was Crystal, or Topaz. Go around the school and do stuff, or go into the forest, or just come to say hi. He'd never go with a stranger

I just remembered that teams share everything, even a shower. I have a feeling that it won't be long until the rest of Team TCCX will find out that Crystal is a Faunus...

...And that Sky has wings. Actually, they Probably will. Sky does have experience with hiding them, and probably won't be caught out easily. Did you see the post about what Pheonexians really are I made a little while ago?

And they might not. Blake hid her Faunas identity for weeks before they found out, and it was because Weiss pushed her too far with her racist comments on the Faunas.

Alright then, since I apparently can't sleep, here is my character, it's an interesting concept, a White Fang spy.

Colour: Grey

Name: Garth Goyle

Sembalance: Turn himself to stone. During this phase he is nigh-indestructible, but can barely move, cannot fly, and is much slower than normal. However if he manages to get above you and transform with his sword above your head... Watch out

Personality: Truly believes what the White Fang is doing is right, and devotes all of his time to them. Sometimes he can only see things the way he wants to see them, not they way they actually are.

Appearance: Has thin Gargoyle wings (if too op than Monkey Tail). He cannot fly indefinitely with them however, only able to propel himself so far into the air. The wings can fold beneath his shirt to not be seen.

Origin: Born into a family who heavily supported the White Fang, Garth was raised by ones who believed that all humans hated Faunas in a Faunas only community, however he himself had some doubts, that was, until one night. That fateful night he had run away from home to meet some humans, to show his family that maybe they weren't so bad. That night, a gang of Humans who believed only humans belonged on the planet, found him and beat him up in a back street. His family found him a couple hours later, barely alive in a pool of his own blood and from that day, all doubt was dispelled, humans were evil and they needed to die!

Weapon: A heavy Battleaxe which can be split into two smaller axes. The large axe can morph into a rocket launcher while the smaller ones become duel pistols

Anything else: No

Last edited:
Huh, another winged guy, and another Faunus. Good backstory though. Wonder what he'll think of Sky when he finds out what he really is, because he's not fully Faunus, but not fully human either.

No, more like his jump, where he can jump about 6 times in a row, letting him jump higher, but not flying. It gives him a boost, not temperory flight, I think

More then 72 mesages I missed from here -_-

This is what I get for sleeping.
HOW DARE YOU GET YOUR MUCH NEEDED REST! YOU MUST CONSTANTLY BE ONLINE! NO EXCUSES! :\=|:
Ok so my cheak up on the rp is that every one is in the courtyard except c, since he is going to the cafeteria, and Kathleen, who ia wondering through the forrest.
Pretty much. Crystal, Topaz and Gale are in relatively the same area, Sky's doing his own thing, and the others are places.